The Package Store

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He worked it in, slowly, savoring the feeling of the long dick moving in and out of the slick pussy. Danny closed his eyes, feeling her, loving her spasmodic tension around him. The thrusts grew harder as she moaned and he was able to shift the weight on his legs to change the direction and the depth of the thrusts.

He paused briefly, then began slamming it deeply into her, a physical probing to see if she wanted it raw. Her pants turned to gulps of ecstasy. It was great. He had his answer and he settled back on his feet for balance. It was all hip after that and he let it loose into her.

Suzanne felt him pounding within her, the excitement of the naughty sex with a stranger enhancing the fact that the sexual actions were great. Her vulva singed with the friction from his thrusts and her gulps began to rise in pitch. He sensed her orgasm approaching and maintained a constant pace of thrusts, letting the natural rhythm bring it in its own timing instead of trying to pound the cum out of her like so many amateurs do.

Her cries grew and he felt her vagina throbbing. With a loud high scream she came. The level of moisture grew and he literally felt it, as if the faucet was opened in the kitchen.

She rubbed her nipples and came as he rubbed her clit to enhance it and eased off the thrusting. She flinched noticeably as he tickled her further, her cries silenced as he withdrew the prick to rub it around the exterior lips. He intended to keep it firm for the next round, drawing tiny hard circles around her clitoris with the tip as he let the over-extension of her ecstasy ebb.

She moaned softly and smiled back at him. He sat back and wiped the sweat from his brow, catching his breath. He held his prick, working the shaft slowly to maintain the erection. Suzanne noticed this and as her orgasm subsided, she moved over to begin sucking him once more. He wanted to taste her and rolled over to the 69 position.

She sucked him harder than before, wanting to feel him come into her mouth, excited to taste her own juice and savoring the smell of sex that had engulfed them. It was a tangible aroma around them now, a cloud of anonymous lust without any foreknowledge of personality or harsh glare of history to dull the subconscious lust for passion.

His mouth found her and her clit still kept the ecstasy level up due to his tongue. He entered her hole with it and sucked softly at her clit, running his mouth along the slit as she chugged forcefully at his cock. He felt his seed welling up within him and groaned the warning accordingly. Suzanne appreciated his manners, but assured him with an affirmative hum that she was okay with swallowing him whole.

Danny held back as long as he could, but her oral expertise was overwhelming. He announced his orgasm aloud and ejaculated, oh-ing with pleasure and curling his feet into fists as she ground down that much harder. She let the first bit of cum spurt out into the air and then clinched down and began sucking him hard, drawing the come out and gulping it. He came a lot and shuddered again with ecstasy, sucking her clit and drawing her into another, more tingly clitoral orgasm.

They came together and went limp together, sweating and breathing deeply. After a minute of the mutual post-coital language of synchronized hums and moans in lieu of words, she turned around and snuggled up to him, continuing to softly rub his softening prick, kneading out the final remnants of his come and licking it from the web of her hand between the thumb and forefinger. No words were needed for several minutes.

Finally, Danny stood up and closed the front door, forgotten in the throes of passion. Turning around, nude except for his sandals, he looked down at the sweaty sexy woman. With a wry grin, he danced a fingertip around a stiff nipple.

"How about that wine, now?"

12