The Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partmyk
partmyk
322 Followers

"Over here, Mom," Finn said sliding his head from out of his closet, hiding the rest of his nearly-naked body inside. "I'm, uh, just looking for a book I wanted to lend Emily."

"Finn, Honey, I was just wondering if you and Emily wanted a snack? I could slice up some vegetables or grab some chips for you two. Emily, are you hungry?"

"No Mrs. C," I told her, ducking down a little further behind the bed, hoping she didn't notice I was wearing one of Finn's shirts, never mind the fact my own shirt, pants and bra were lying on the floor in front of her. "I'm ok for now, thanks though."

"I'm good too, Mom. Thanks."

"Well alright then, you two have fun!" She said, and left the room, closing the door behind her.

Finn and I waited quietly, listening as Finn's mom walked down the hall, and we heard her steps fade to silence.

"Jesus, Finn," I said breaking the silence. "How have you survived so long without having a lock on your bedroom door?"

Finn thought a moment before we both chuckled a bit. I stood up from behind the bed and Finn stepped out from his closet. Finn looked up to me, simply shrugged his shoulders, and smiled. "No idea," he said, laughing.

Finn approached the bed. "I think we're safe for a while." Then, while looking at me, "So uh, want to pick up where we left off? You're going to have to do something about that shirt..."

"Yeah, yeah," I told him. "But hey, don't I look pretty good with your clothes on?" I said teasing, tossing my hair to the side and twisting my hips so the shirt rose up on my body, giving Finn a better look at my ass.

"Yeah, but you look better with my clothes off," he said, raising his eyebrows, but not looking up to me, instead keeping his head turned down at my ass as he spoke.

While Finn was shamelessly checking me out, I figured I shouldn't be bashful about looking at him either. Finn's abs were somehow looking even tighter than before, and his cock must have grown even more than before, too. His boxers were barely concealing his cock now, with his bulge extending down his right thigh. I could even see the outline of the head of his cock now, too!

I reached down and pulled Finn's shirt off over my head, releasing my breasts again, even more turned on than before. Finn watched as I shook my hair to the side, allowing my breasts to sway side to side. Finn reached his hand down to his cock, holding it over his boxers, as if too anxious and aroused to wait any longer, and I felt the same way. I could feel my breasts tighten, my nipples getting harder and more supple. I needed Finn to squeeze them. I could hardly wait any longer to see Finn's cock, either. I desperately wanted to see my first erect penis!

"Listen!" I said desperate, and louder than I meant to. "We're both in the same position," I told him. "We both have underwear on. How about we end the game, and on three, we take them off. Deal?"

"Deal," Finn said quickly. I think we were both just as desperate to do this. I hoped off the bed and stood on one side while Finn stood across from me on the other side.

"One," I said.

"Two," without pause.

"Three!"

At three I lowered my black lace panties to the floor, showing my wet, shaved pussy to Finn, and at the same time Finn's erection sprang to life from beneath his boxers.

I couldn't believe it! Finn was standing in front of me, completely naked! His cock was pointing straight out in front of him. It was easily the length of my entire hand with all my fingers spread out and, although I didn't have any experience with penises, I imagine it was thicker than most other boy's. I was completely enthralled by Finn and his cock that I got entirely lost in the moment. I didn't know how long I was entranced for, but eventually I came to, and looked to Finn, who was just as fixated on my own body as I was on his.

I took a step closer to Finn and climbed onto the bed, resting on my knees.

"Oh gosh, Finn!" I said. "Can I, um... Can I touch it?"

"OfCourseYouCan!" Finn blurted out as a single word. I smiled, and reached down towards it.

My fingers lightly laced around his cock. I took a deep breath in. The experience was exhilarating. I was so turned on!

Finn's cock was way harder than I thought it'd be, and I strengthened my grip around it, moving it left and right and up and down. Finn tilted his head back and let out a long exhale.

"Sorry, am I being too rough?"

"No, no, it feels so good with you touching it."

I loosened my grip a bit and started to slide my hand forward and back, jerking him off. It felt so strong and large in my small hands.

"Is this better?" I asked.

"Holy shit, Emily," Finn replied, "that's amazing, don't stop!"

I giggled. "It feels like I'm not even doing anything!"

I increased my rate, jerking Finn off faster, sliding my hand forward and back, forward and back, and with each pump I got hornier. I could feel my pussy was getting hotter and hotter. I quickly grew desperate for Finn to touch me.

"Um, Finn?" I started. "You can touch me, too, you know," I said shyly.

I think Finn was speechless, which I found irresistible. I grabbed Finn's hand and lowered it over my pussy.

"Oh my god!" Finn said. "Your pussy feels incredible! It's so wet and soft!"

I blushed, feeling a swell of blood rush to both my face. Finn's hand felt amazing. He motioned playfully over my pussy, then grew sturdier with a circular motion. His other hand grasped tightly onto my breast.

"Oh, Finn!" I whispered. "Finn I've never been felt up like this. It feels so good! Rub it faster!"

Finn's hand picked up pace and I realized I was grinding my pelvis forwards and back with Finn's hand as it rolled over my pussy.

"Finn!" I said. "Oh Finn go down on me. Please!" I was begging him to use his mouth on me.

As if I weighed nothing at all, Finn picked me up off of my knees and tossed me back onto the bed. Finn lied over me, dipped down and passionately kissed me, his hand still rubbing my pussy. Finn's kisses moved south and soon he was kissing the inside of my thighs. I spread my legs further apart for him, and his lips found my pussy.

Finn Seemed hesitant at first, and I quickly realized he probably didn't know what to do.

I reached down and separated my lips for him.

"Finn," I said lustily. "Finn lick my clit," I instructed. "Put your mouth over my pussy and flick your tongue around it."

Finn eagerly brought his lips over my pussy and started licking my clit, up and down. It felt even better than his hand!

Finn slowly started to pick up the pace, and soon he was gyrating his tongue in circles over it.

"Oh god, Finn! Don't stop this feels amazing!"

Finn picked up the pace even more after my encouragement, swirling his tongue around.

"Oh Finn, Oh god I think I'm going to cum! I can't believe it! Finn you're making me cum oh Gods yes!"

I couldn't control myself. Never before had I felt anything like this.

"Finn don't stop don't stop! Fuck I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

My body felt like it was vibrating, and my pelvis motioned up and down as Finn continued to go down on me. Finn brought his hands around my legs and reached up, grabbing hold of my breasts and squeezing them firmly.

"Oh my god, I'm cumminggggggg!"

My orgasm lasted about 30 seconds and after that started to subside. Even though I wanted Finn to keep going I also wanted Finn to have some fun, too.

I pulled Finn's head up from between my legs and sat up. I kissed him, flicking my tongue in and out of his mouth, and we switched positions, Finn now lying on the bed, his cock pointing straight up in the air. It looked even more impressive in this position.

I got back on my knees, hovering over him, and slowly lowered my head, and glided my tongue up and down along the shaft of Finn's hard cock.

Finn tilted his head back and exhaled deeply.

I stopped a moment, took a breath in, and slowly lowered my head down over Finn's penis, taking the head of his cock into my mouth.

I couldn't believe I was doing this! I was giving my life-long friend a blowjob!

Not exactly sure what to do, I started bobbing my head up and down slightly over Finn's cock. Up and down, up and down. I was trying to be as rhythmic as possible.

"Oh, fuck. Emily this is amazing!" Finn said in a deep, pleasurable sigh.

I quickened my pace a bit. Up and down, up and down. I tried moving my mouth deep over Finn's shaft, but it was too big! I gagged a bit and had to stop a moment.

"Aw, Emily it's ok!" Finn said with a light laugh.

"Sorry!" I said, smiling but teary-eyed from my attempt to take all of Finn into me at once.

"Emily don't go crazy," Finn said. "It's your first time and this is already even better than I expected!"

I looked up to Finn, and realized he was still mesmerized by my body. I hovered over his cock on my hands and knees, and Finn was staring at my breasts hanging underneath me, swaying with my movements. I was so turned on, knowing Finn was so enamored by me! I had to keep going!

I dipped my head back down and took Finn into my mouth again, pumping my mouth up and down, harder and faster now.

"Oh, Emily!" Finn called out. "Emily, try sucking on it a little harder. Could you, please? Kind of like a lollipop," Finn encouraged.

I stopped for just long enough to pop my head up to say, "Sure thing!" and got right back into it.

This time I pursed my lips, really sucking the head of Finn's cock, and motioned my head up and down again. With each pump I started maneuvering my tongue around Finn's cock, extending it up and down and left and right.

"Oh god, Emily I'm going to cum soon! Please don't stop," Finn begged.

I gripped Finn's shaft and started motioning my hand in rhythm with my mouth. Up and down, up and down, now twisting my hand back and forth along with the motions of my tongue.

"Oh god, Emily stop-stop. I'm cumming!"

I picked my head up just in time. Cum exploded out of Finn's cock, covering my tits as they hung over his erection. I grabbed hold of Finn's cock again and pumped a few more times, watching in enjoyment as Finn's face clenched in orgasm, and came two more times, each delivering a smaller load onto my breasts.

"Oh Emily that was incredible!" Finn said, sitting up and handing me a few tissues to clean up. "Heh, sorry about that!"

"Geeze, is it always this much?" I asked.

"No, honestly this is probably the most ever." Finn and I laughed as I wiped Finn's cum off my chest.

"Finn?" I started. "Finn, I um. I'm still really horny. I really want to fuck you. I'm ready for this. Do you need to rest a little while or..."

"No, actually I think I'm ready to go," Finn said honestly. "Usually I need some time to recover, but, I mean just look!"

Finn motioned to his cock, still fully erect.

"Perfect!" I said excited.

Finn eagerly grabbed my shoulders and tossed me onto my back, quickly mounting me. Finn eased his cock towards my pussy, pressing the head into my clit and rubbing it.

"You're still so wet!" Finn said genuinely amused. "I didn't think it'd be like that. It's so hot down there, too!"

Finn's excitement made me want to fuck him even more. After teasing me for just a few more seconds, my vagina was aching for his cock to enter me. I grabbed his penis and guided it into me. It felt incredible! It was like my vagina was aching to be filled, and it was such a huge relief that finally Finn was inside of me.

"Oh, Finn!" I called out. "Oh my god this is incredible! You feel so good inside me!"

Finn started to motion his cock in and out, slowly at first, but soon his eagerness took over him. Finn started to thrust his penis into me harder and faster with each pump of his pelvis. I felt his long, thick, hard cock press firmly against the walls of my vagina,

"Oh Finn, keep fucking me!" I chanted.

Finn's cock was pressing deeper into me now with each thrust. I could feel the head of his cock press into my cervix, deep inside of me.

Finn was starting to slow down, just a bit, and realized he must be pretty tired from holding his body over mine.

"Oh, fuck. Finn? Finn do you want to switch positions?" I asked as he continued to pound his cock into my pussy.

"Yeah, oh fuck this is so good though!"

Finn paused, and slipped his cock out of me. Finn kneeled up and I rolled over onto my hands and knees, presenting my pussy and ass to him from behind.

"God, your ass in amazing," Finn said. I giggled and twisted my hips left and right playfully, shaking my ass for him.

Finn grasped a firm hold of my hips and eased his cock back into me.

"Oh, Finn, I'm even tighter in this position," I said to him. "Oh Finn your cock feels so-"

There was a twist of the doorknob again. Finn and I both heard it and froze in position for a mere second. Finn was the first to react and twisted me down onto my side, his cock still inside me, but now we were lying in a spooning position with Finn behind me.

Finn was able to throw a blanket over us just as Finn's mom walked in.

"Emily, Finn," Finn's mom started, then noticed the strange position we were both in.

"Honey? What are you two doing?"

"Oh, Mom, um, Emily was telling me she was looking for some new bed sheets and blankets... for uh,"

"For when I move out for school in a few weeks!" I finished.

Finn's cock was still inside me, and I could feel him as he lightly slipped his cock in and out, still fucking me even though his mom was right in front of us, but lightly enough she wouldn't notice.

"Oh, oh course!" Finn's mom said. "Emily we got these on sale a few weeks ago, aren't they so soft?"

"Oh, yes!" I said a little louder then I meant too. Finn's cock still felt so good, and I needed to be fucking him harder than we were. "Oh god, yes!" I said again. "They're... so soft! They feel so good!" I said, not able to control myself.

"Oh Emily I'll order you some! Anyway, what I came in here for is to ask if you wanted to stay for dinner?"

"Oh, God yes! Please, yes!" I called out.

"Oh, great! I'll get started then!"

With that Finn's mom hurried out the door, closing it behind her.

"The instant the door closed I was thrusting my hips back into Finn's cock as hard as I could. I could feel my ass clap against Finn with each pump of my body. It felt incredible, but it wasn't enough. I pulled Finn's cock out of my pussy and turned around, getting myself on top of him and pressing his shoulders flush into the bed.

I kissed him, swirling my tongue around his, and sat upright, pressing his cock back into me as I straddled his hips with my legs.

I started to motion my hips forwards and back, riding him as hard as I could, my pelvis rolling forwards and back as my ass clapped against his legs.

"Oh, Finn, I think I'm going to cum again," I told him in a deep sigh.

"Oh fuck, me too!"

The thought of cum exploding from Finn's cock got me going again. A warmth I'd never experienced before flowed over my entire body. A rush went straight to my head, invigorating me. I stopped riding Finn forwards and back and started to thrust my body up and down, using my pussy to fuck Finn's cock like an amusement park ride, lifting my body up and slamming my ass back down onto him. His cock thrust itself deep inside of me again and again.

"Oh, fuck me, Finn!" I called out. "Finn fuck me, fuck me, yes! Oh gods yes. Finn I'm about to cum!"

"Me too, Emily!" Finn called out. "Oh Emily I'm cumming!"

I felt Finn's cock pulsing cum inside me as I continued to hop up and down over it.

"Me too, Oh Fuck I'm cumming!"

I slammed down hard onto Finn's erection one last time and held it inside me. I felt a few more waves of cum pulse into me, extending my own orgasm a few more seconds, then lifted my body up, releasing Finn's cock from my vagina. I collapsed in bed alongside Finn.

We were silent a few moments, catching our breaths as the reality of what just happened slowly crept upon us.

"Holy shit," Finn said, breaking the silence. "That... that was indescribable."

"Yeah," was the only word I was able to manage. The warmth from my pussy still flowed over my body, and a small vibration within me felt as though it passed across the entire universe.

The warm, flush sensation and the vibrating universe slowly faded away, and I found myself back in bed with Finn.

"I can't believe neither of us had done that before. Think of all those wasted years!"

"Hey," Finn said. "Think of all the years we have left!"

I flipped my body over and kissed Finn. "We've got three weeks left before we leave for college!" I said.

"Oh hell yes," Finn responded. "Plenty of more time to practice." Finn and I laughed.

I lied back down and Finn and I stared at the ceiling for a little while. Eventually my stomach let out a sprawling growl.

"Man, I'm so excited for dinner!" I said.

Finn and I fell into a fit of laughter, and Finn playfully nudged my arm.

"Round two afterwards?" Finn asked.

"Yeah, let's, I don't know, push your dresser in front of your door this time though."

"Yeah, let's do that," Finn agreed, smiling.

partmyk
partmyk
322 Followers
12