The Pact

Story Info
Three married women, frustrated, make a pact.
3.1k words
3.97
48.1k
37
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers

Copyright © 2018 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

The Pact

Vicky Townsend stretched as she woke. Startled by the unusual feel of the bed she found herself in, she looked around cautiously. When the strange man next to her came into sight, she almost screamed. Then everything came rushing back and she realized what had happened and where she was. Relaxing, she stretched again, this time moaning at the memories of last night.

* * * *

Emily Frank grunted under the man as he pounded his cock into her wet pussy. Smiling she wrapped her legs around his waist so he could penetrate her farther. She could feel her orgasm build as his large cock slammed into her sex. She loved being fucked in the morning.

* * * *

Cali Benson squirmed as the tongue on her pussy flicked across her clit. The man between her legs had fucked and sucked her all night long. With morning, he had renewed his assault on her body. She was tired, but loving every minute he made her cum. She had agreed to this once in a lifetime thing on the condition that it be just a once in a lifetime event. Now she was just getting every, last orgasm out of her partner as she could.

* * * *

Three women sat around a table in the local coffee house discussing their lives. Each of them was a beautiful middle-aged housewife. Vicky was a leggy blond with a slim waist, nice hips and nice breasts. Emily was a mousy brunette. Her breasts were the largest of the three, yet she still maintained a slim waist, which flowed out to wide hips. She was still ogled everywhere she went. Cali, the youngest, reddish-brown hair cut short, was the slimmest of the three. Her breasts were on the small side and her ass nicely shaped.

All three were dressed stylishly, no sweats or jeans for them, in skirt and blouse or a nice sundress. Each was sexy in their own way and all received appreciative glances from men and woman. All three were married and had children, teenagers, at home.

"You know how hard it is to find some alone time with Tim these days," Cali said.

Emily and Vicky each grunted in agreement.

"Cal and I even tried going to a motel one night, but the kids were calling every ten minutes. I really think they are trying to keep us from having sex at all," Vicky told the others.

Emily and Cali nodded.

"Ben has even suggested we both take lovers," Emily said.

"What?" the other two both said.

"We're both just so frustrated because the kids are always interrupting or something is getting in the way. He thinks if we take lovers, at least one of us would be home with the kids every night. I'm almost at the point to agree with his logic," Emily explained.

Vicky and Cali sat staring at her, deep in thought.

"I mean it wouldn't be like we were cheating on each other as we would know about it," Emily explained further.

Vicky and Cali looked at each other.

"Swap spouses," Vicky whispered.

"What?" Cali cried.

"Exactly," Vicky said, "We swap husbands, one time, just to get what we all want and need."

"Oh, I don't know if Tim would go for that," Cali said softly.

"Oh, he'll go for it dear," Vicky told her.

"What do you mean by that?" Cali asked.

"Don't get angry, but Tim has come on to me on several occasions," Vicky told Cali.

"Yeah, me to Cali," Emily told her friend.

"Why that..." Cali started.

"Whoa girl, how many times have you flirted with Ben?" Emily asked.

Blushing, Cali remained quiet.

"Now how do we work this?" Vicky asked.

* * * *

It was Friday night and Emily was getting ready to go out with "the girls." Ben stood watching as she slipped into her dress, sans underwear.

"Are you sure honey?" he asked quietly.

"Did you enjoy your night with Vicky?"

"Yes, immensely," Ben admitted.

"Well, now it's my turn. All right?"

"Yes, of course. Just wake me when you get home," Ben said.

"I may not get home until tomorrow after you're up."

"Oh..." Ben stood there dumbfounded.

Emily stepped in close to her husband kissing him gently. Ben's hand found her breast as Emily's tongue pressed into his mouth.

"DAD, Jimmy won't let me use the computer!" came the inevitable shout from their daughter.

Stepping back Emily laughed as did Ben. Grabbing her purse, Emily left the house and drove away.

* * * *

"Have a good time," Cali said to her husband as she followed him down the stairs to the front door.

"Mom, Billy won't let me have any popcorn!"

"I love you," Tim told his wife opening the door and stepping out.

"I love you to," Cali called after him.

* * * *

Sitting at a table in the bar of the hotel, Emily waited for Tim to arrive. As she waited, a handsome young man approached.

"Excuse me, may I buy you a drink?"

Flattered, Emily blushed looking up at him, "No thank you, I'm afraid I'm waiting for someone."

"That's a shame. A beautiful lady like you should not be left waiting."

Emily blushed even deeper, "Thank you, but it is I who am early."

"Ah, it's still a shame," the young man said smiling as he backed away from the table.

"Who was that Emily?" Tim said softly startling her.

"Oh! Nobody Tim, nobody," Emily replied. "How are you doing tonight?" she asked as he sat.

"I'm fine. Would you like a drink first?"

"Yes, please, Vodka on the rocks, thank you."

After two drinks, Emily's nerves had calmed down enough. Picking up her third drink, she rose taking Tim's offered arm and they headed for their room. As the door closed, Tim took Emily in his arms pressing his lips to hers eagerly. Emily's arms snaked up around Tim's neck as she parted her lips. When Tim's tongue brushed past her lips Emily's breath exploded from her lungs. Tim moaned when his tongue entwined with hers.

Pushing Emily back, Tim looked into her eyes, "I have wanted to do that for along time," he confessed.

Smiling, Emily pulled his lips to hers again. Moving a hand from around his neck Emily quickly caressed his rising cock. Tim jumped at her bold move yet continued to kiss the beautiful woman in his arms.

"Strip," Emily told him as she moved to the bed.

Time actually loved being naked, but having two daughters, didn't allow him much freedom. He quickly shed his clothes and stood staring boldly at Emily. Emily gasped at the naked man standing in front of her, she found him to be a fine specimen.

"Your turn," Jim told her.

Reaching behind her, Emily quickly unzipped her dress and let it cascade down her body. Tim gasped as her naked flesh was finally revealed to his hungry gaze.

"God you're even more beautiful than I imagined," Tim told her.

Smiling, Emily crawled up into bed. She could feel Tim close behind her. Lying on her back, Tim crawled to her side gazing down at her, his eyes filled with fire.

"Are you on birth control?" Tim asked.

"Yes, the pill. I started two weeks ago."

Why she told him that she didn't know, but it not only excited her to tell him, she saw it excited him too. It had also exited her when she went to the doctor and asked for a prescription for the pills, as the doctor knew Ben had been fixed after their last child was born.

"Eat me," Emily ordered Tim boldly.

"God yes, Cali never lets me do this," Tim told her pressing his mouth to her sex.

Emily groaned as his tongue pushed between the folds of her pussy. Within minutes, Emily was writhing with pleasure on Tim's tongue.

"God, your pussy is so beautiful," Tim said looking up into Emily's smoldering eyes.

For the rest of the night and into the morning the two fucked each other in every conceivable way. And as the sun came up, Tim was pounding into Emily one last time.

* * * *

Three weeks later the three women were once again gathered in the local coffee shop.

"Well?" Vicky was the first to broach the subject.

"What would you have us say?" Cali retorted.

"Did you enjoy Cal?" Vicky asked.

"You know I did. I'm sure you were filled in on everything we did," Cali said defensively.

"Cali, there is no need to be snarky," Emily told her.

"From what Tim told me about what you let him do to you..."

"We fucked, we sucked and we fucked some more, that's all," Emily retorted.

"Girls!" Vicky shouted. "Are you jealous Cali?"

"God no...I'm sorry, Emily. It's just I found myself doing things with Cal that I wouldn't do with my husband, if we could," Cali said quietly.

"If you could, would you now?" Emily asked.

"Yes, if we could," Cali said shyly.

"He is really good," Emily told Cali.

"So is Cal," Cali told her, becoming excited at the thought of what she had let Cal do to her.

"He is, isn't he?" Vicky whispered. "So, was this a one time thing, as Cali insisted or are we all game to try it one more time?"

"I'm in," Emily said quickly, "And I can't wait to give Cal a try."

"Yeah, I'm in," Cali said reluctantly, "Tim has treated me like a queen ever since Cal and I..."

"I know what you mean," Vicky admitted.

"Okay, one more time," Emily said as Cali and Vicky nodded agreement.

* * * *

Ben was more nervous this time than the last. This time he was going to be with Cali. His lust had been rising for a week and was ready to boil over as he walked into the bar. Looking around he didn't see Cali, but he was running early. Sitting at a table to wait her arrival, Ben ordered himself a drink.

"Hi Ben," Cali's sexy voice came from behind him.

"Hi Cali, would you like a drink?" Ben asked rising to hold the chair next to his so she could sit.

"Yes, thank you, a scotch on the rocks," she replied.

Ben ordered her drink, "You look very sexy tonight."

"Thank you Ben, you are so kind."

It took two drinks to get Ben calm enough to suggest they retire to the room he had booked. Cali had gulped down three drinks to calm her nerves. She was also excited. Ben was so good-looking and so nice. She had, on several occasions flirted, no she had tried to flirt with him, but he had deflected her advances deftly, but nicely. Now he was accepting her casual advances and initiating a few of his own. Of course, they both knew why they were here.

With her forth drink in hand, Cali entered the hotel room with Ben close behind her. Walking to the bed, Cali set her drink on the nightstand and turned toward Ben. He was right there, pressing his lips to hers. She moaned as his arms wrapped around her lithe body.

"Oh god," Cali cried as Ben's hand cupped her soft breast.

"Indeed," Ben replied moving his other hand to her crotch.

"Oh Ben," Cali said softly kissing his neck.

"Take your clothes off dear," Ben told her.

Stepping back from Ben, Cali quickly disrobed.

"Will you want to...to..."

"What dear?"

"Will you want to eat my pussy?" Cali shivered.

"Yes," Ben answered watching Cali shake and shudder.

Quickly, Cali climbed into bed and spread her legs waiting for Ben to undress.

"Hurry please," Cali croaked.

"What's the rush sweetheart?"

"I have been dreaming about getting my pussy licked by you all week, now get over here," Cali commanded.

Smiling, Ben crawled between Cali's sexy legs, leaving a trail of gently kisses down the inside of her thighs.

"God yes, yes," Cali whispered.

When Ben's tongue touched her pussy lips, Cali's hips bucked into Ben's face. Her first orgasm of the night shuddered through her body.

So far, Cali was the most vocal of the three women. Vicky had been fairly quiet when her orgasm ripped through her body. Emily, before the children had been born, had been a wildcat in bed yet her vocalizations were quiet compared to Cali's. For the next half hour, Ben listened to Cali yell her pleasure as he licked, sucked and probed her pussy with his mouth.

As she collapsed yet again from an orgasm, Ben crawled up along side her, stopping to suck on her hard nipples. Lying next to her, Ben kissed her hard on the mouth. Cali returned the kiss with passion.

Pulling back from the kiss, Ben looked down at Cali, "Suck me," Ben told her.

Pushing him onto his back, Cali moved so his cock was right in front of her face. Now she loved to suck cock and never missed a chance showing her husband. Smiling shyly, Cali opened her mouth and slid her lips down Ben's hard cock. As the hard shaft entered her mouth, Cali moaned. Just the thought of a cock in her mouth in the past had revolted her. Now, she became so excited by the thought, that when Ben's cock brushed her lips she had an orgasm. After finding she actually liked sucking cock, she had shown her husband as often as they could sneak away from the children. He had marveled at finally being able to have his wife suck is cock. The night with Emily had been wonderful, but his wife actually wanting to suck cock had excited him so much more.

For the rest of the night and into the morning Cali and Ben fucked and sucked each other to orgasm after orgasm. Finally, at nine in the morning Cali, writhing in orgasm on Ben's tongue collapsed in exhaustion.

* * * *

Vicky sat in the bar sipping her drink as she watched Tim over the rim of her glass. He was so handsome, just looking at him always made her wet. Smiling she suggested they go up to their room. Tim agreed quickly. In the room, the couple kissed and explored each other's bodies. Tim quickly had Vicky's lovely body naked in his arms. Her substantial breasts pressed against his chest as they kissed.

"Take your clothes off and join me in bed," Vicky told Tim.

Smiling, Tim stripped and crawled into bed next to Vicky. Looking down into her smoky green eyes, Tim leaned down and sucked on a hard nipple.

"Yes," Vicky whispered. "Fuck me Tim, just fuck me."

For the next twenty minutes, Tim slammed his cock into Vicky as hard and fast as he could. On each down stroke Vicky's pussy gushed, spraying Tim's balls with her juices. Suddenly, Vicky collapsed under Tim. Rolling to the side Tim checked her breathing, brushing the hair from her face. When her eyes opened, she smiled up at Tim.

"You're the first," she told him.

"Really? Cali told me Cal made her pass out three times the other night."

"Good for her, but you are still the first one to do that to me. Cal has been trying all his life, at least until the kids started their campaign of terror," Vicky laughed.

Tim kissed her and she kissed him back passionately. Rolling on top of him, she sat on his cock, sliding her pussy lips up and down the shaft. Then with a small movement, Tim was inside her again.

"Yes," she growled.

For the rest of the night Tim fucked Vicky in every position they could think of. Vicky passed out once more in the early hours of the morning. This time Tim did not stop until he filled her with his seed.

* * * *

Emily, Cali and Vicky were sitting around the table in the local coffee house again.

"Well, do we do this one more time?" Vicky asked.

"I don't know," Cali admitted.

"Neither do I," Emily chimed in.

"Well then, I guess we'll have to go with the alternative plan."

"What alternative plan?" Emily and Cali asked at the same time.

"The plan where we watch each other's kids so we can have some time alone with our husbands," Vicky told them.

"What?" Cali yelled.

"Why didn't you mention that one first?" Emily scolded.

"If I had we would never have been able to enjoy each others husbands," Vicky told them smiling widely.

"You crafty bitch," Cali told her.

"Yes, I am," Vicky admitted.

"But I like the new idea. Maybe we can alternate the two. Three weeks baby sitting, three weeks swapping. I'm pretty sure Ben will agree," Emily whispered.

"Tim will too," Cali said excitement in her eyes.

"Cal will for sure," Vicky giggled.

"Then it's settled," Emily said, "and Ben and I are first."

"Sure thing sweetheart," Vicky told her.

'Fine with me," Cali agreed.

* * * *

With one child at Cali's and the other at Vicky's, Ben plastered his face to Emily's beautiful pussy. He was even more excited knowing that two other cocks at been in her since the last time he had. As he sucked on his wife's clit, he wondered what it would be like to eat her after her pussy was fucked by someone else. Still red and swollen from the pounding it had taken. He loved his wife, but he was also glad he would still be able to fuck Cali and Vicky.

As Emily bucked her hips against Ben's face, she marveled at how each man ate her pussy. There was so much difference in their style. In addition, although she loved her husband with all her heart, she did really like the variety she had enjoyed.

For the rest of the night Ben and Emily fucked and sucked each other to greater heights of passion. As morning broke, Ben made love to Emily. Slow sweet, gentle love. When Ben came inside Emily, her passion squeezed her until she passed out. Smiling down at his wife, Ben kept sliding his cock into her until she regained consciousness.

"I love you," Ben told her.

"God I love you," Emily replied

The End

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,070 Followers