The Pact Ch. 03

Story Info
Jesse gives Rachael her first oral experience.
2.2k words
4.51
18.2k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 03/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jesse." she moaned against my lips, pulling back away from me. I pulled her back to me, stealing another kiss from her luscious lips. Her kiss seared my soul, and I craved more. My hand roamed back to her breasts, palming her nipples. I could feel her shiver against me. I pulled her down on top of me, so that she straddled my stomach laying on top of me. One kiss turned into another. Just the touch of her soft lips against mine send sparks right to my cock and I was hardening again. My body ached to be inside her. I trailed my hand down her back and grabbed her ass, and pulled her hard against me. We both groaned.

Rachael pulled back, "I need you, Jesse. I need you...now!" She gasped, her eyes flashing with passion and desire.

"What do you want me to do sweetheart?" I asked me, teasing again. "Tell me what you need." I reached up and tweaked her nipples. She gasped, and I knew she could feel it right in her clit.

"Do you want me to kiss you more?" I asked, gently I took her mouth and licked along her lips.

"Do you want me to touch your beautiful breasts?" I asked, pinching a nipple and rolling it between my fingers gently. She groaned.

"Or do you want me to touch you...right here?" I slid my hand down over her jeans and cupped her mound. I could feel the wet spot on her jeans. I pressed in gently, and rocked my hand into her, adding just enough pressure to make her squeal a little before I deliberately pulled my hand back.

"How do you want me to touch you?" I asked, deliberately holding her back from kissing me. I wanted to hear her say the words. She needed to hear herself say it. So she would always know in her own mind, she wanted this. Wanted me.

"Touch me there!" She demanded, grabbing my hand and putting it on her mound. "Please. Like I touched you." Her words were breathy, and uneven, but not hesitant in the least.

Gently I rolled her over, and situated myself on top of her, my legs on either side of her. Pressed chest to chest, I was on top of her for the first time really, instead of just beside her. I kissed her gently, and looked into her eyes. "Are you ok with me like this?" I asked. The last thing I wanted was to accidentally trigger some kind of bad memory for her.

She nodded. "Yes. I'm ok...more than ok. Please Jesse..." She arched her hips up as much as my body weight would allow her. The rough denim of her jeans against my bare cock was slightly painful in such a wonderful way.

"Patience lover, we have all night..." I whispered. I nibbled on each of her nipples, pulling them into my mouth and swirling with my tongue.

"Jesse...stop teasing me..." She moaned, writhing under me.

"Oh, baby, you have no idea." I chuckled. "Lets get these jeans off." Slowly I kissed all around her breasts, teasing and tasting the undersides, slowly tracing each delicate rib with my fingertips, her hot flesh searing into my fingertips. I inched my way down her torso and kissed my way down the center line of her body, down to her sexy belly button. I dipped my tongue inside for a second and cupped her flared hips in my hands. I could tell she had a few dark pink stretch marks from JT, and I reverently ran my fingers over a few of them. I knew that some day soon, her belly would swell out again, and I would be there to kiss every inch of her sexy stomach full of my baby.

She gasped and shivered when I licked a straight line from one hip bone, across her creamy smooth skin, to the other hip. Back and forth I worked my tongue, tasting her skin as I unbuttoned her jeans and zipper. She was wiggling so much the jeans practically fell of her hips, revealing a pair of lacy panties that matched the bra.

I kissed the very top of her mound through the panties and slid her jeans off, until she was laying in front of me in nothing but a soaked thong. I stared down at Rachael, the woman I've loved since I was a child, and nearly cried...she was so beautiful. Flawless skin, with a few adorable freckles here and there. She stared back at me, eyes wide.

"Rachael." I breathed her name, chocking back a lump in my throat. "Honey, you are gorgeous."

"You really think so?" She asked, blushing slightly.

"Baby, don't you know how pretty you are? You could be a model." I leaned over her, kind of in a half push up, and kissed her. Her lips were so warm, and her mouth so sensual, I couldn't stop. Didn't stop, until she tore her lips from mine with a small cry, gasping.

"Intense...Jesse...please." She gasped.

"I'm going to kiss you now." I said, "Right here." I put my hand against her thinly covered pussy, gently rubbing. I could feel her little bud poking out through the lace, and pressed gently, once. She moaned, and tried to grab my hand, trying to pull it away. I grabbed both her wrists in one hand, and continued to play, rubbing gently.

"Do you like how it feels?" I asked, sliding my finger up and down her slit. "I'm not hurting you." I said. "There is no reason to stop."

"Yes...more..." She moaned. She laid back on the pillows, and I released her wrists. "You may want to hold onto the bars, like I did." I chuckled.

She grabbed them. I slowly slid down her body, until I was settled where I wanted to be, her sweet scent right under my nose. I could feel the heat of her body. I placed my hands on her hips, holding her down gently.

The lace of her panties was soaked. I loved knowing I did it. I kissed her pussy through the thin lace, sliding my tongue up to her clit. Slowly, I sucked it through the cloth, until she gasped, and I released her, teasing with my tongue up one side, and down the other, until she raised her hips to me in silent offering. Before she could lower them again, I slid her panties down, revealing her fleshy, swollen mound. She was totally bare, accept for a tiny patch of trimmed hair at the top. I kissed her there, playing my tongue just below, right on the very most top of her crease. She moaned.

"Open your legs for me sweetheart." I said, "Let me see you." I said softly, looking up at her. She stared down at me and frowned.

"Isn't this kind of gross for you?" She asked.

"No honey...trust me. I want to taste you." I ached to taste her. "Will you let me?" I held my breath, waiting for her to decide. "You wanted more, remember?" I licked right above her clit, and stopped. She gasped, and opened her thighs.

I smiled. "Good...now relax honey, and don't think. Just enjoy." I pulled her thighs a little farther apart, so that her lips spread for me naturally. Her juices shined on her skin, and I dipped my head for a long, savoring taste, licking the flat of my tongue from the bottom up, and back down again.

She gasped and shuddered. "Ohh!" I smiled, and tasted her again. She was sweet and spicy, all at the same time. I slid my tongue up and down her slit, avoiding her clit, stabbing inside. She moaned, and I stayed there, fucking her with my tongue, loving her moans and gasps, until I knew she was ready for more. I licked back up, and pulled her tender lips apart gently, exposing the fleshy hood of her clit. It was poked out enough to see, all pink and swollen.

I toyed with the area around her clit, circling with my tongue, until she arched her back, sitting halfway up, moaned, and fell back to the bed. I stopped for a second, and looked up at her. Her skin was flushed, hot, red from passion. Her eyes burned, the color darker, her eyes lids heavy with desire.

"I'm not going to stop now baby." I said. "I'm going to suck on your clit and make you come in my mouth."

"Jesse!" Her voice was husky with need. "I'm burning!" She lifted her hips. I knew she had no fear now. I smiled.

"Hold on honey, I'll take care of it." I circled her clit once, twice, and then I sucked it into my mouth and pulled, holding the pressure. She cried out, her head thrown back, and bucked her hips. I grabbed her ass and held her to my hungry mouth, and feasted. I sucked her, released, circled her clit, pulled the throbbing nodule back into my mouth and stabbed it rapidly with the tip of my tongue. She went wild, screamed and cursed, arched her back hard, tossed her head back and forth. She clenched the bars of the bed so tight they shook as she thrashed, her hips pinned by my hands.

"OHHH! NO! FUCK! YES! OHHH! OHH...GOD! JESSE!" I groaned, my cock instantly hard again, and sucked harder, and flicked my tongue over her clit, side to side, until she came apart in my arms, shaking and screaming, short high pitched screams of pleasure.

Her clit throbbed in my mouth and I licked up her juices hungrily as she shook and trembled her pleasure. I looked up and saw her face, her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth open in shocked surrender, holding onto those bars for dear life, and watched as the waves rippled and danced through her body, making her shudder. I released her swollen clit from my mouth but licked over her nub gently, barely grazing it, not enough to hurt, but to keep her going. She moaned over and over again, and finally the trembling stopped. I lifted my head and lowered her hips back to the bed.

I smiled up at her, crossing my arms to rest my elbows carefully over her hip bones, my chin on her tummy. "Was that your first orgasm darling?" I asked. She didn't answer. "Sweetie?" She was breathing, that much I could tell, but her eyes were closed.

I crawled up her body and took her in my arms. "Rachael. Open your eyes!" I demanded, I shook her shoulders a little.

"What?" She smiled, barely audible. "Stop shaking me." She mumbled. Her eyes were still closed.

I laughed. "Sorry honey, I had to make sure you were ok." I kissed her forehead, resting mine against hers, our chests pressed together. Her nipples were rock hard and burning into my skin. My cock rested against her wet entrance. I swallowed hard, resisting the temptation to slam myself into her wet heat. I groaned and clenched my teeth, feeling her randomly spasm against my length.

"Rachael...honey...are you ready for me to be inside you now?" I said softly.

"Huh?" She was still half out of it. I couldn't help but laugh. She was so cute. I was so happy I could please her at all, after what she had been through before, but to know she was this far gone after just one orgasm. I couldn't wait to see her response after multiples. I sighed, and kissed her eye lids gently.

"Please. Open. Your. Eyes." I said, each word a kiss. I looked down at her. One eye cracked open. "Water...I need water." She mumbled. I tilted my head back and laughed.

"Be right back." I slipped into the kitchen naked, thankful the house was empty, but not caring the blinds were open, and eventually found a bottle of water and brought it back to her. I opened it and put it to her lips. She sipped a few times and leaned back on the pillows. She was all sprawled out, and looking very content. She smiled up at me.

"Feel better?" I asked. She nodded. I took a long swig myself. Between the two of us it was almost gone.

"We are gonna need more of these." I said. I grabbed four more from the kitchen, set them on the side table and crawled back in bed, settling myself back between her legs, right where I belong. In her arms.

"Jesse...how'd you do that to me? Amazing!" She sighed.

I laughed. "It was fun for me too." I kissed her, her tongue tickling against mine. I groaned when she pulled my tongue into her mouth and sucked on it. The action had a direct effect on my already hard cock. I was leaking pre-cum all over the place. I kissed her chin, her neck, and nuzzled her breasts, searching for a nipple and sucked hard. She moaned and instinctively arched her lower body to mine, pressing us together more. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to be inside her, to feel her body, hot and tight and pulsing, wrapped around mine.

"Rachael." I groaned, "I need to be inside you. Are you ready for me, my love?"