The Pact Ch. 05-18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, one thing that I know about Ian ... he loves his sisters," Des smiled at us, kissing me as well.

"Very true," Becky coughed.

"Indeed, as I can attest," Tammy added, "Hey, this means that you're our sister, too."

"Yes, it does, doesn't it, Sis?" Molly turned and kissed Tammy on the mouth, followed by Becky.

"What about us?" Nathan Adler wondered, more than a bit unnerved by all of this.

"I've kept people and seen people kept against their will long enough. I was wrong to ask people to go against their tendencies. So, Martha, you're free to pursue whatever relationships that you wish. They don't have to be with men. They just have to be okay with it themselves," I first released the resident lesbian in the group.

"To be frank, I only want Becky. I want to serve her. I want to worship her, especially her ass. I want to belong to her. I don't care that she has you guys or won't ever be faithful to me. I will be faithful to her, anyway, unless she asks me to service someone, of course. I don't expect her to do anything to please me. This is about her needs, never about mine," Martha stunned us all with her confession.

"You honestly mean that, do you, Martha?" Becky was astonished at the newest confession.

"Yes, Miss ... Becky, I do," Martha stammered.

"In that case, I think that we can work something out for you. Just know your place. And from now on, I'm Mistress to you. Is that clear?" Becky demanded.

"Yes, Mistress," Martha averted her eyes and awaited commands.

"Here, replace my chair with your face. If the other guests don't like it, they can deal with it. From now on, if I want to sit down, I want to sit on your face instead of a chair. Oh, and tongue my butt again. I love that," Becky ordered her with a sadistic grin, "You're to follow me around and supply your face as a seat whenever I wish it, are we clear? Oh, and you're to be my toilet, but only for number one. I don't do that other thing to human beings. Some things go too far, even for scum like you. You are family, after all."

"As you wish, Mistress," Martha eagerly submitted and presented her face for Becky to sit down on it.

"And you two ... Stuart and Noelle, what do you two really desire?" I now confronted the Chief Counsel and security guard.

"I want to marry Noelle. I was willing to do the other thing. It sounded okay, even fun, but part of it felt wrong on some level. I belong to Noelle and she to me. I want her to be my wife. Marry me, please, Noelle," Stuart now proposed at last, his tall and thin figure a stark contrast to Noelle's curves.

"Yes! Yes, Stuart, I will marry you! Just remember who is the boss in this marriage, right?" Noelle grinned, but I could tell that she was serious.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, ma'am," Stuart blushed, "I only want to please you, my dear."

"Done. Blessed, accepted, and arranged. What's next? You, Nathan, what of you? Do you still want Celia, given how she is with Enrique? For that matter, does she want Enrique and does he still want her?" I turned to them.

"Yeah, here's what I want. I want a deal with Celia that allows us to stay together, but with lovers on the side. Celia has her Enrique, but I want my Priya. Oh, and I want to have a lot more sex with Celia. No more cutting me off, Celia, are we clear?" Nathan announced.

"Wait ... Priya, our maid? The cute, barely legal housekeeper from Mumbai? Damn, you move fast, don't you, honey? Oh, well ... I'll own up to it. I'm a slut. Yeah, I like Enrique and I want to keep doing him. Why wouldn't I? He's a Latin hunk. Oh, and sorry about the racist talk. It was part of the social scene, me trying to fit in. I compromised my principles to conform. That was wrong, as was cheating on Nathan. However, I didn't cut him off. I drugged him several times a week at night and fucked him while he slept. Check the videos I kept of the action, Nathan, if you doubt me. Not to mention, how many times did you wake up drained instead of horny? It's possible that this little one on the way is Enrique's, but it could just as easily be Nathan's. I kind of enjoyed fucking Nathan when I didn't have to listen to his sniveling. Enrique didn't grovel. He was a bit more aggressive.

"Nathan, I'll go for an open marriage if you wish. You always liked young women. I always liked men like Enrique. I've always been drawn to you for those alpha traits that you do possess, and yes, you have a few. So ... I can be as slutty as I wish and you can be the considerate Sugar Daddy that you like being for those young ladies. Just try to keep it legal, please. You know ... of age," Celia encouraged him.

"You'll treat me with more respect from now on, too. Are we clear? No more roofies. When you want me to fuck you, you'll seduce me when I'm awake. Are we agreed? Oh, and no DNA testing. I'd rather take a risk of possibly raising Enrique's brat and not be publicly humiliated, you see," Nathan insisted.

"Agreed. You're a better provider, anyway. Whatever else Enrique is, he isn't worth half of what you are, even without your executive job. You're still a director, after all. Sorry, I'll treat you better from now on, I swear it. We have a deal, I think. You and I have the freedom to chase as much tail as we wish while still being married to each other," Celia kissed her husband to seal the deal.

"How cozy, but how about we finish eating, okay?" I interrupted, prompting laughter, while Blanca began sucking my cock right under the table and Tina started licking my balls.

"I am eating, can't you tell?" Blanca teased me a bit there, amusing all of us.

"I can't wait to get that meat in my mouth, too. Yeah, I'm a total cumslut. I admit it. I'm a very kinky tramp. Good Syrian girl gone bad, I'm afraid. Chaldean, to be more precise. I once fucked three Muslim guys just because my church would frown on it. And I mean that they gang-banged me. I was just 18 at the time, barely an adult. Belonging to a Jew would be that much yummier. I told you. I was always in it for the sex. If it were up to me, I'd be fucking all of you. I do mean ALL of you, even Martha," Dani confessed to me, much to our arousal.

"Well, I never said that Stuart had to be faithful, did I? Or me, for that matter," Noelle laughed then, "Remember, honey ... you did admit that I wear the pants in our marriage, right?"

"Yes, dear," Stuart coughed a bit.

"Then there is no trouble from our end. I know that Stuart has fucked you now and then, and that's okay. I want Stuart because he's cute and knows who's boss, don't you, dear? As long as you know who's in charge and do everything that I say, we can have as much fun as we wish ... or rather, I wish," Noelle giggled a little.

"Oh, I'll share Martha with you now and then, Dani, but she'll have to know her place. This means that she goes down on you, but you have no obligation to go down on her. Feel free to make her beg for that. Oh, and be sure to use her as your chair now and then, not to mention your toilet, but only for number one. She needs to accept that she's at the bottom of the heap now, not the top. I bet that she made you rim her, so feel free to make her rim you," Becky declared.

"Yes on both counts. Payback's a bitch, though I admit that I enjoy giving a fine rimjob, and not just to the ladies. I don't mind getting one, too. Ian, can we ... have a moment in private, so I can prove my point?" Dani invited me, making my other girls laugh.

"Go for it, honey. You've wanted that sweet Syrian booty since you met Dani and I don't blame you at all. I'm looking forward to eating her pussy, to be perfectly honest," Des winked at me.

"Mind if I take Molly along, Dani? She's not had any of this fun yet," I suggested.

"Well, by private, I just meant not in public. Besides, you're my Master now, right? Your wish is my command, Sir. I'm your little slut now. You call the shots with me, just as Martha used to do," Dani assured me as I went back to the closet and took Molly with us by the hand.

Molly didn't hesitate in fishing my dick out of my pants and feeding it to Dani. She acted instinctively, as if reading my mind. Well, she was my twin, so that made sense. Pretty soon, both women were on their knees before me, sucking my cock as if they needed it like air. It was apparent to me that my long lost sister still felt every bit as strongly for me as she did before ... and now Dani indicated that she was very interested in my body, if nothing else.

"Told you, I'm in it for the sex. Always was, my dear Ian. With Stuart, with Martha, with Celia, with all of them. Okay, maybe some pampering and gossip, too, but I am a woman, after all. I love that you fuck your sisters, incidentally. Incest is a delightful sin, isn't it? Here, let me show what a slut I really am," Dani promised before putting my cock back into her mouth, while Molly sucked my balls.

This attention from both women soon had the intended effect, and I was soon hard enough to drive my cock pretty far inside Dani at last before pulling out and fucking Molly for a second. This switching back and forth lasted several minutes, my dick appreciating the contrast between Molly's and Dani's wet snatches. I was sure that both women were about to cum good, too, and they proved me right, with Molly practically howling and Dani cursing in her native tongue. It was precisely the sort of threesome that I enjoyed most, one where both women derived their greatest pleasure from their service to me. Oh, I liked other kinds, too, but something about having two women practically worship me was truly awesome.

When I came at last, it was all over Molly and Dani both, their skins glistening with my seed as well as their sweat, both ladies kissing me feverishly afterward. They gave me enough tongue to fill the butcher's section in the supermarket, but that was hardly a bad thing, was it now? I now had not only my sweet sister back, but also a sexy Syrian who made no secret of her lust for me.

This was quite on top of already having my sultry half-sisters Becky and Tammy, my wonderful fiancée and her sister, that splendid waitress Kerry, my former colleagues Blanca and Cristina, and naturally Giovanna, my fiancee's aunt and her sibling cousin Giulia, who evidently didn't know immigration law well enough to know that if she could prove an American father, she was in good for citizenship and need not fear deportation. I would have to enlighten her on that, now that I knew the truth about her parentage. It would take a load off her mind, I hoped. That didn't even count my male lovers, Bacchus, Felix, and Liam, of course.

In the meantime, as we emerged and Aunt Giovanna basically told us that our money was no good, I somehow found myself and my harem herded upstairs to the apartment above the Italian ristorante, with strict orders from our hostess to, "take it easy and make yourselves at home." Something told me that Aunt Giovanna intended to welcome us soon with legs wide open, which was just fine with me. While I was supposed to be Master of the harem, this was her territory and she evidently planned to use that at least one more time to ensure that we had the best times possible. Yeah, I was gonna add those women to the Board and make sure that they never knew hard times again ... and I was going to make damn sure that they never needed to fear deportation, either.

They were family, after all, and if there was one thing that I learned from Desiree, families took care of their own.

Oh, and in case you wondered, none of us made it back to the office that day. It was kind of hard to do so when tangled in a massive heap of slick, sweaty bodies all engaged in trying to fuck each other blind. Not to mention the many ways that food and wine ended up in our bodies in the process of our fine little orgy. I was pretty sure, and still am, that this was Aunt Giovanna's doing, since her restaurant was just below.

Chapter 17

I was soon buried balls deep inside Aunt Giovanna, not that I was shocked by this, given her attitude about things. The experience of fucking my fiancée's aunt was truly a fantastic one, especially while her daughter kept sucking my balls and my sister Molly licked my ass. I could get used to this treatment, especially since Aunt Giovanna and cousin Giulia made it plain and clear to me that they fully intended to be my submissives as well, as did my recovered sister. When I came inside Giovanna, after feeling her tighten that slick, wonderful pussy on my dick, she mouthed, "You knocked me up," which made it even easier to keep my erection, not counting those pills.

"So, we found out Molly's birth name, too, Ian. It's Leah. It's up to her if she wants to be called that or Molly, of course, but either way, it's clear that she adores you and I fully intend to give her that fourth of the estate which she deserves. It's not counting against any of us, since I held it back already, as I said," Becky informed me with a grin ... and a very deep tongue kiss.

"I want to be called Leah. No offense to Ian. I know that he'll have to adjust, but I'm a new person to some extent. I'm still his sister and I am still in love with him, but I've been dead and reborn, in a manner of speaking ... and I don't want any part of the name given to me by the parents who only adopted me to reject and discard me later. I want the name given to me by my mother, who meant well when she gave me up for adoption. So I'm Leah ... Fitzsimmons, but only a Fitzsimmons because I consider Ian to be my husband and Master now as well as my brother. Leah Finkel Fitzsimmons, as if Finkel were my maiden name, which to me it is. And, hey, I'm Jewish. Might as well embrace my heritage," Leah, formerly Molly, abruptly declared.

"Very well, then ... Leah. You're still my sweet twin sister and I still love you very much. I love all of you guys, as you know," I kissed her mouth with more than a little tongue.

I was very glad that Leah/Molly washed out her mouth after rimming me, even if I had showered shortly before (I felt a bit sweaty and Aunt Giovanna was good enough to let me use her shower ... on the condition that I let her and her daughter suck me off in it). I made a mental note to have someone remove my ass hair so that any sanitary concerns over rimming would be eliminated for good. That wasn't an issue until so many guys and gals started wanting to lick my butt, yet now it really was a concern. It was soon obvious that this wasn't going to change, either, as for whatever reason, they all chose that moment to spread my cheeks and take turns rimming me.

"Whoa ... holy rimjobs, Batman! What's with the ass worship?" I joked a bit, though I really enjoyed the attention ... and was relieved that they all washed out their mouths before kissing me on the lips again.

"It's all part of our devotion to you, Master. We're your sluts, plain and simple. We're your playthings, your pets, your fucktoys, whatever you want to call us. We belong to you. This is our religion, if you will, and you're our God. Sorry if that embarrasses you, but it's how we feel. Now, what do you say to a good, old-fashioned orgy? A free-for-all ... everyone with everyone else?" Des made her intentions clear to me.

"What about Martha and the others?" I reminded them, as I entered Des from behind to remind her of her own special status ... and to enjoy the sight of her splendid ass beneath me.

"Martha will do as she's told, or else displease Mistress. The rest of them, well, that's their call, but it would be best for them if they all pitched in," Becky winked at me while pressing her twat against Des's mouth.

"They're guests in my house, so they'd better," Aunt Giovanna laughed before she began licking her way down my back until she reached my taint ... and then back up to my neck.

It wasn't long before I bottomed out inside Celia while Noelle sucked my balls, which was just the beginning of this clusterfuck. I'm pretty sure that the pills helped me in ways that few things could, and I wasn't the only guy to benefit. My own ass and mouth saw plenty of traffic, too, including from strap-on dildos worn by various ladies. I must have fucked each woman at least once, possibly in every hole, though it was hard to tell at times. It was the wildest sex of my life.

I remember one moment when Blanca and Tina both rode my face while Bacchus fucked my ass and Nathan licked my balls ... all the while, Kerry cleaned Tammy's juices off my cock. While some folks might have hated orgies like this, I felt as if I were in my own personal Heaven. There was the really fun moment when I ate Desiree out while fucking Nina ... and then they swapped places, so that I ate Nina out while fucking Desiree. It wasn't just their pussies, either. I licked their asses like it was going out of style. Then there was the point where I pounded Becky and Kerry back and forth, while Dani kept rimming me and Martha was required to rim Dani. The whole time that this happened, Celia's tongue ran along my taint and Nathan's mouth practically inhaled my balls.

There was the phase where I rammed Noelle's ass while she pegged Stuart, much to our mutual delight, and then when I came inside her, she offered me his butt to prong as well. At one point, I fucked Bacchus while he screwed Dani, and Dani in turn sodomized Martha. I also enjoyed being sandwiched between Tammy and Felix at one moment, my cock plowing Tammy while Felix bottomed out in my asshole. At one juncture, I took Blanca anally while rimming Tina, and then I licked my own cum from Blanca while buggering Tina, after which I fed that last anal creampie to Nathan, who didn't seem to mind at all.

Some moments were more of a blur, given the amount of booze and passage of time involved, but others I remembered more distinctly, as you could tell. I was satisfied that I expressed my fondness for all of my partners, male and female alike. It was a truly awe-inspiring experience, as it allowed each of us to have more sexual pleasure than any of us really expected that we could manage.

I lost any track of time, as did the rest of them, or how many times that I came, when I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to see that it wasn't human ... not in the least. I looked and saw a figure in shining white, a smile on her face and a complete serenity in her soul. It was ... Mom? Not my adoptive mother, either. Miriam Finkel ... my birth mother. She kissed me, but in a very familial manner, nothing sexual or erotic about it at all.

"You can return to what you were doing shortly ... probably even better, once you've heard me out. Yes, Isaac, this is me. Your mother. Miriam. I know, I know, you're called Ian now. But to me, you're my little Isaac, my son ... and this ... this must be Leah. Sweet twins, both of you. I hated giving you up for adoption, but I'm at peace now about it. Don't worry. I'm fine where I am.

"I am only here to let you know that this ... devotion to you is not any cause for embarrassment or anxiety. You are something special, even more than I realized when you were born. You are someone special. Ian ... you're the King of Heaven, dear. You're basically God now, by default. It's hard to explain, but someone had to get the job ... and it IS a job. There have been fewer and fewer Gods over the past few centuries.

"The last one was Adonai, also known as Yahweh, Jehovah, etc., but he tired of the whole business and his entire existence, since it had been a long war against the various Gods of the other Pantheons, plus dealing with what had become of the major Abrahamic faiths and his attempts at reforming them ... and handling Satan ... yeah, it got to be a bit much. He was exhausted, especially with the last battle against Lucifer. Yes, even Gods can become drained, especially with the rise of atheism that weakened his ability to marshal his forces by depriving him of souls. Nietzsche was right about us killing God, more than even he realized back then.