The Pact: Wild and Crazy

Story Info
Even more fun and games.
1.6k words
3.92
33.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers

While we all enjoyed the movie, with its various twists and turns, the focus was heavily on the food, as we were all rather famished by then. We had burned up considerable calories, as had been noted before, and were likely to do so again before the night was through. Even so, Blanca made a special point of turning supper into something sexual for her and therefore for us as well. She slid several banana peppers down between her breasts, sticking them on my pizza right afterward with a wink.

"Special seasoning or just extra sauce?" I laughed as I took a bite, enjoying the taste of Blanca on my slice.

"Whichever you like, as long as you deliver some sauce for me to dip a slice or two in sometime tonight. A very special sauce, one that only three people here can make," Blanca snickered, causing laughs from the others as well.

"That would be my pleasure, babe. Theirs, too, no doubt," I commented.

"Boy, do you have me pegged, and I suspect Bacchus as well," Felix laughed, almost spewing his beer.

"Damn skippy, have to say. The thought or image of you eating a slice or two of pizza with my cum, or that of Ian or Felix on it, is a serious turn-on. Just to picture the cum dribbling down your chin as you eat the slice, and then maybe one of the other girls licking it off you, that thought really excites me," Bacchus confessed.

"Well, what can I say? I love the taste of cum. I just do. Always have. I love to lick it and eat it from so many different things. Tacos, burgers, French fries, etc. I fucked every male professor I had in college and I always sucked their dicks, too. Drained them dry as a bone. In at least two cases, I seduced their wives as well, just to get a nice threesome out of the deal.

"I love orgies, I admit. There is just something about letting go and letting whomever wants your body to do what they please until they're satisfied. I fucked three female professors as well, one of them in a threesome with her male colleague. I fucked two male professors in tandem with Tina as well. Boy, were those threesomes hot, right?" Blanca remembered lustfully.

"God, yes! Tell them about when we tricked Uncle Liam into bed with us, babe!" Tina recalled with pleasure.

"You seduced him once?" I asked with surprise.

"Yes, but he has panicked ever since when he realized that he screwed both of us, including his own niece. I keep trying to fuck him again, but he's very skittish about the whole idea. One of these days, however, I'll have him in bed again, and hopefully you can fuck Becky Adler until she screams out your name. I want them in our lives, too, you see. Uncle Liam and Becky, both of them. I want them married to each other, as they should be, too.

"Uncle Liam still feels bad about him fucking us while they dated, but Becky has already told that she doesn't think of it as cheating, since she's okay with it all. They keep arguing because Becky wants him to keep fucking Tina and me. He is reluctant to do so, but we're wearing him down and soon I'll get my uncle with my future aunt's blessing. See how lucky I am?" Blanca grinned like the cat who ate the canary.

"Is that why he is so eager for me to take you on?" I laughed about that bit, understanding Liam's motives a bit more.

"Yes, but what he doesn't get is that I love both of you, as does Tina. Hell, I love Bacchus, Felix, Des, Tina, Tammy, and Becky now as well. I've already eaten her out and God, she was delicious! So has Tina, by the way. Like I said, we're wearing Liam down. I imagine that since you last talked, Becky has told him about our little lesbian encounter, too. She certainly indicated that she planned to when she last spoke to Tina and me," Blanca winked at me.

"I'm hoping that does the trick, too," Tina added.

"Well, if you need any help from us, just let us know," Des chimed in.

"Amen to that. It's so fucking hot, the thought of a man with his niece, while his girlfriend eggs them on. Sizzling hot, like this pizza when it first arrived," Tammy agreed.

"The fact that the girlfriend wants him to do it so badly, that's rather sexy indeed, but so is the fact that the niece wants to fuck both of them," I pointed out.

"Holy fucking double incest, Batman," Bacchus chuckled.

"Well, yeah, because Becky will someday be Blanca's aunt, which makes it even steamier," Felix observed.

By then, the movie was over, much of the pizza was gone, though quite a bit was left, and I was hard as steel from hearing this talk of Blanca fucking her uncle, her future aunt, Tina, and her professors (and their wives). Blanca's saucy history made it quite clear that she was my kind of minx, just like Des, Tina, Tammy, and even Becky (from the sound of it).

"I admit it, this incest talk has me very turned on," I announced.

"Well, I'm stuffed in one way and eager to get stuffed in another, baby," Tina said as she mounted me rather suddenly, leaving no doubt of what she desired.

"Alright, cowgirl, take me for a ride," I encouraged my sassy Filipina.

"I intend to," Tina declared, as she began bouncing on my cock.

"Mind if I join in?" Des asked, straddling my face before I could answer, though she knew what it would be.

It wasn't long before my tongue invaded Des as vigorously as my cock penetrated Tina. I ate my fiancée as ravenously as I had eaten the pizza, and it became worse when Tammy smeared some pizza sauce between Des's butt cheeks, prompting me to lick her ass as well as her pussy. Something about the sauce made rimming Des an better experience, though her ass tush was naturally quite delicious. Meanwhile, my cock was still lodged in Tina's luscious pussy, filling her up as she rode me hard. There were few things in life better than eating one girl while fucking another, I could attest to that, especially the girl you fuck is eager to do so much of the work herself.

At that time, I heard other moans, as Felix slid his cock into Blanca's ass and Bacchus gave it hard to Tammy's tush. It was obvious by now that Blanca could be a bit of a pain slut in some ways, especially given how much she seemed to respond to the stiff cock pounding her sweet booty. I could hear the men's balls slapping against the ladies' flesh, as Bacchus sodomized Tammy as well. Evidently, the guys were in an anal mood, which was fine by the girls, judging from how they behaved.

I couldn't help but notice how excited Des got as she rode me, just as Tina bounced up and down again on my dick. I continued to feast on Des's pussy and ass, savoring her flesh and nibbling her smooth buns for good measure. It was evident that both women were extremely aroused, and they didn't take much longer to cum. Des flooded my face with her juices as she did so, only to lick them off my skin without any hesitation. At that point, Tina slid off me and Des climbed on my cock with undisguised lust in her eyes. Tina then replaced my fiancée on my face, allowing me the chance to eat her pussy and rim her ass as well.

"God, Ian, this cock is incredible!" Des shouted, unable to stop herself, as she came yet again.

I could no longer hold it in, either, spilling my seed deep inside my ginger Italian slut, while Tina exclaimed a climax of her own. She, too, licked up her juices, after which both Des and she planted several kisses on my face. Right then, first Tammy and then Blanca moaned in delight, making both men cream their butts with plenty of hot spunk.

"Hey, Blanca, why don't you dip a slice in Des's pussy?" I suggested to my sultry Mexican girlfriend.

"That sounds even better. Des's cum mixed with yours, and even a little of Tina's," Blanca smiled wickedly, doing exactly as I suggested.

When there was plenty of my spunk on Blanca's slice, she gobbled the pizza slice, allowing some of it to ooze down her chin. Tammy promptly licked that bit off Blanca's tits where it landed, and then started sucking hard on them as well. Tina grabbed Blanca's ass and began cleaning up the jizz leaking from it as well. Des sat down and trapped the Latina's face between her thighs, forcing her to lick up every last drop of cum.

Eager to get at least one more load out of me that night, my companions now took turns sucking my dick. By that, I meant all six of them, both guys and gals alike. It still took a while to get my cock back to full hardness, because of how much action I had seen that day, but after Blanca did her third try and passed me off to Bacchus, my dick was as hard as a rock at last. I managed to shoot off soon after that, into Bacchus's thirsty, eager mouth.

I don't recall what happened after that, because sheer fatigue caught up with me from serving as stud for six different lovers all day long and having frequent sex several times daily in the past four days. Something told me that the week was far from over in that sense as well as others. My body needed the rest and didn't care what happened, as long as it got that.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,999 Followers