The Pact: Wild Cards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mother eventually left him and found happiness, though by then she had realized that she was gay. It took a lot of courage for her to do that, especially as an Orthodox Jew, but it also explains so much of what was wrong with their marriage. Dad killed himself after that, believing that he had turned Mom gay, so he must have failed as a man. Well, he failed alright, but that wasn't why she was a lesbian. She was born that way.

"One thing is sure. You didn't get your dick from Dad. I should know. I saw him expose himself to my best friend Hannah from college when she came over for winter break. She laughed and told him that she would rather fuck her own father if she wanted a man that old, because at least he had a proper cock. Dad was pissed, but didn't dare to kick her out, because then he would have to tell Mom why. He was always insecure about his small dick and it probably helped make him a warped person. Not that this excuses it, but I think that it partly explains things," Becky informed us all.

"So, where did I get my dick?" I grinned.

"Yeah, who do we have to thank for it?" Des chimed in, blushing from the praise that Becky gave her as being perfect for me.

"Grandfather, our father's dad. He was a bit of a lecher himself and in the community got repeated scolding from the rabbis in the congregation for his womanizing ways. You're cut from the same cloth as him. You're a skirt-chaser, but not a cruel, abusive bastard.

"The bisexual thing, who knows? Maybe Uncle Yitzhak, our great-uncle. There were always rumors about him and various guys, but they were never proven, of course. It's especially rumored that he got out of Leningrad into Finland by trading sexual favors with a KGB guard, but I wouldn't know. Stalin's Russia was never a fun place for Jews or homosexuals, or much of anyone else, come to think of it, so I don't blame him.

"I will tell you this. You defy the usual Jewish guy stereotype by several inches, which is another plus in your column. You're a full-blooded Israelite, too, right down to the bris. You've probably always wondered why you didn't look like an Ian Fitzsimmons. Well, now you know. You're not an Irishman, you're a Hebrew," Becky continued her revelations.

"So, I'm adopted. I'm a Jew. My father was a rat bastard corporate whore who mistreated a secretary, who turned out to be my mother. What was her name?" I asked to be sure.

"Miriam Finkel. Yep, as I said. She was Jewish, too. Sweet lady, deserved better than what Dad gave to her. He fired her eventually, anyway, but she told the rabbi and Dad was a pariah at Temple for a good long while. Pretty much the entire synagogue sided with her, as they should.

"You're a lot better man than Dad. I wouldn't consider incest with him if he was alive and begging for it. You defy all the bad Jewish stereotypes that anti-Semites believe so much. He lived them in every detail, though admittedly the small cock wasn't his fault. I wouldn't mind eating Mom out, but she's happily married to a former nun, believe it or not. She's the monogamous type. You and I aren't, thankfully.

"Any other questions?" Becky smiled at us.

"Yeah, does Ian have a trust fund or something, then? Is he rich?" Liam suddenly queried.

"Honey, I love you, but why do you care about that? Or is it that you're nosy? By the way, you're next to have my ass and I want badly to give it to you, so make sure to eat well at breakfast. You'll need the energy. I love you very much. You are my soulmate, Liam. Ian is my brother. It's a different kind of love. I'm in love with both of you, but one of you is a matter of blood and the need to bond with family, while the other is just the kinky Latin stud who really gets me more than anyone else.

"That would be you, of course. You get why I cry over war movies and not over sappy chick flicks like most women. You see why I prefer movie butter popcorn to kettle corn and black olives to green ones. You share my passion for karate, kendo, and judo. We click, bond in other ways that other men never could with me. I adore how you are with your niece, for example, and I admire your business savvy for what it is. I love your Reuben sandwiches and your sautéed cabbage. I understand how annoying you find it when your mother badgers you about your love life. Mine does the same to me, mostly because she is happy and wants me to be so, too," Becky completely changed topics to her relationship with Liam.

"Damn it, girl! We really have to get married now!" Liam laughed as he kissed Becky very passionately on the mouth.

"I'm not done yet. You asked about Ian's finances. Well, that's simple. I wired a huge chunk of my money to him last night. I've been living well on it, so much of the rest is Ian's. Dad left him nothing, but that was his problem. As far as I am concerned, part of Dad's estate belongs to Ian, plain and simple. He's my brother and he gets his fair share of the inheritance. Des, your fiancé is now a multi-millionaire. He never has to work another day in his life if he doesn't wish it.

"That's not the only surprise, however. I didn't say 'half'. That was for a reason. It's more like a third. Dad had one more child out of wedlock and that was Tammy. Yes, Tammy, I am your sister and Ian is your brother. I wired another third of the funds to you last night as well. Felix, you married an heiress and didn't even know it. Yep, Ian, your other sister is a sista. You fucked her, too, so that's incest as well as interracial coupling. Quite the wild man, aren't you?" Becky surprised everyone now.

"Oh, damn, I am so fucking wet right now I can't believe it! I fucked my own brother! My brother is a white man and I let him fuck me while extremely fertile! Oh, God! This is incredible! No wonder I liked Ian so much from the start. He's my brother! Just you wait, next time I get the chance to have Ian fuck me thirty ways to Sunday, I'm gonna want to eat your pussy, too, Sis. I want to have a fucking threesome with my brother and sister!" Tammy reacted unexpectedly by both kissing both of us, her siblings, on the mouth.

"Yes, and I fucked him, knowing that he was my brother. I let you eat my pussy, knowing that you're my sister. I'm totally there with you on the incestuous threesome idea. I love it. By the way, Ian, I can't insist, since I'm not really your boss, but I badly want you to fuck me at work at least once a day. Well, even if I were your boss, I wouldn't act like my old man, as tempting as it would be. I would take no for an answer, though I would still make those advances, more as an open invitation. Like it or not, you're the resident stud and we're your harem. I planned it that way. I set it up to ensure that my brother would have partners ideal for his pleasure, myself included," Becky declared, rubbing her pussy as she said this.

"Very well, Sis. As your brother, I want to thank you and treat both you, my other sister Tammy, my loving fiancée Desiree, my brother-in-law Felix, my future brother-in-law Liam, my delicious girlfriends Blanca and Tina, and my good friend Bacchus to a very nice breakfast at Denny's. How about it? We can use the energy, with all the sex we have in mind for the rest of the day, I suspect. Thank you for being such a good sister, Becky, among other things. I do have one question, however. Does this make me Blanca's uncle, too?" I smiled with devious intent as I got dressed.

"Technically, no. Maybe uncle-in-law, if there is such a thing. Still, if she wants to call you Uncle Ian, I have no problem with it, as long as she calls us Uncle Liam and Aunt Becky. As for breakfast, I appreciate it, but allow me to make this my treat. You're my brother and it's high time that I do something special for you, for Tammy, for all of you, really," Becky proposed.

"Okay, then, you're Uncle Liam, Aunt Becky, Uncle Ian, Aunt Desiree, Aunt Tammy, Uncle Felix, and Uncle Bacchus, as far as I'm concerned, from now on. That's what I'll call you from here on out. Tina here will be my wife. That's how I think of her. She's my wife. I want to marry her, in fact, someday. How about it, Tina? Will you marry me? Don't worry. We'll keep fucking everyone, but we'll do it as wife and wife, okay?" Blanca urged us all.

"Yes! I will marry you, Blanca! I've waited for a while for this proposal and I've always known that I would accept it. So, may I call them aunts and uncles, too?" Tina replied, kissing Blanca feverishly on the lips.

"Hell, yeah!" Blanca answered, kissing Tina back just as hard.

"Hey, we're family now, all of us, and when Nina joins us, you can call her Aunt Nina, too. I'll sweet talk her into it, of course. Now, how about that breakfast? I'm hungry and I want more calories to burn away with our next little orgy," Des snickered, holding my hand and not letting go.

Yes, we're family now. Just add Nina, and it will be complete. Boy, would that be a situation. As it was, I was about to become a father several times over, and I really looked forward to that. We would definitely need more space, so the extra money would come in handy. Two sisters and I fucked them both ... talk about your surprises!

12