The Pact: Wild Gods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I ... wouldn't mind, if we could truly love each other. Priya is such a sweet and lovely young woman," Enrique agreed.

"Very well, then. Instead of changing your natures, I will simply change the objects of your affections. That is much easier, anyway, if you think of it, and will leave you all much happier. Priya and Enrique, step forward," I ordered them, causing a knife to appear from nowhere.

They walked toward me and I caused the knife to levitate before cutting both of them on the hands, making them bleed now.

"Press your wounds together, mingling your blood with his. Yes, that is good. This is a blood pact, if you will. It is much a stronger bond than any traditional marriage. This is something of a sacrifice for me, since I'd love to have sex with both of you, much as I had originally planned, but I believe that this covenant of yours will make each of you much happier. As from this moment onward, you now have an eternal commitment to each other. Your souls and spirits have been scrambled together, and to top it off, I have made both of you incapable of tolerating even the idea of mating with others. You will never desire another person but each other for the rest of your lives," I declared before healing their open wounds.

"We should still hold a wedding for them and have them exchange rings and vows, all that jazz. I will be interested to see how their marriage turns out," I smiled, and then told the couple, "Get busy making wild, passionate love to each other. We all want to watch, since we can't participate. And then you can both watch us all get it on ... but this is a nice breather, isn't it, for all of us?"

"Well, who am I to refuse the will of God?" Priya spoke with a mix of reverence and humor as well, making us all burst into laughter at last while admiring her naked body as she disrobed.

12