The Pact: Wild Office Antics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After this, I am serious about grabbing some food. I'm already famished," I noted.

"Well, after servicing seven women over the course of a week, plus three men ... yes, I can see why. We're gonna have to put you on vitamins, baby brother, for your own good, because you will remain in high demand, sexually speaking," Becky remarked as she kissed me on the mouth.

"Hey, what can I say? His cum is like the elixir of life or something. I wish that we could fuck right there in the boardroom, in front of the entire board. Watch them all react to a sista gettin' down with her bro. They don't like it, they can kiss my chocolate ass ... okay, milk chocolate, but you get the idea. This brown sugar belongs to us, especially Ian, but I admit that I'd be curious to see if they would literally kiss my ass to keep their jobs," Tammy laughed at that image.

"Would it help them?" I wondered aloud.

"No, you done made your decision, and I damn sure won't fuck with that. Still, nothing like false hope to really humiliate a jerk like this Stuart guy. To see the look on his face if he rimmed my tush and found out it was futile. Is he married?" Tammy replied, as we headed out the door.

"Yep, to a cold fish dyke named Martha. Yes, I know for a fact that she's a lesbian and she hasn't bothered to tell him, because she likes to jerk him around for things. She basically throws him a pity fuck or uses it to squeeze things from him, while constantly hitting on me. She apparently thinks that eating my pussy or licking my ass will advance her career. Maybe I should let her try this time. If it wasn't fun to watch, I'd have sued them both for sexual harassment. Stuart has tried repeatedly to get into my panties. He's bound to have his balls bluer than Texas skies by now. Serves him right being for a prick, though," Becky exulted in the suffering of our cousin.

Sure enough, the meeting was hushed in a hurry when I arrived, having gotten past security with remarkable ease due to Becky's presence with us. Everyone quieted down as Becky sat down at the head of the table as always and gestured for Tammy and me to sit next to her. The rest of the harem had to wait for the moment, so as not to make the board suspect what was truly happening just yet. They didn't like it, but I assured them that they would be let in very soon, as new members of the board.

"This meeting will come to order now," Becky struck with her gavel.

"Yes, of course. The first order of business should be the appointment of a new President, as you have seen fit to resign, is that right, cousin?" Stuart acted swiftly, I had to credit the emaciated SOB for that ... how the fuck was he so thin, anyway, given that he was rich?

"The Chief Counsel is out of order, if still correct. I did resign, that is true. We will certainly need a new President and will get one shortly. I am still, however, at least for the moment, the fucking Chairwoman of this motherfucking Board of Directors, and you will show me respect, Stuart! Is that fucking clear to you already?" Becky surprised me by jumping into the profanity right away.

"There's no need for that kind of foul language, but, yes it is quite clear to me, Rebecca. Crystal clear," Stuart spoke with evident irritation.

"That's Miss Adler to you, cousin. I'm the boss around here, at least for now. Perhaps you forgot that, too busy trying to get into your wife's granny panties or replace them with mine, I presume. Both of you sicken me. Martha, you're off the fucking board as of now, period. I'm done with you. You serve no function. As bad a counselor as Stuart is, he still deserves a better wife than you, who treats him like a spare dildo on the shelf. Then again, you'd know all about dildoes, wouldn't you, Martha? You're fired," Becky curtly informed her.

"Hey, Becks, that is so not fair. You just don't understand. I was tricked into a loveless marriage with Stuart here. I can't help that my family won't accept me as what I am. I tried to come out and they tried to cure me by marrying me to him. He's just ... gross. Sorry, Stuart, but it's true. I don't love you. I never did. It was always about the money with us. The money and the position. I used sex with you as leverage, nothing more," Martha complained, her honey-blonde hair now out of its ponytail as she let it down and crawled on her hands and knees to Becky.

"I'll do whatever you want, Becks! I married the wrong Adler, that's all! You like girls, don't you? I never pegged you for a hetero, anyway. You're gay, too, right?" she pleaded, even trying to hike up Becky's skirt to eat her out in full view of the board, she was that desperate.

"You disgust me, Martha! Still, if you want to waste your time trying to convince me, go ahead. Wrong hole, though. Lick my ass while I stand. Kiss it, too, you stupid cunt," Becky laughed as Martha actually pulled down her undies and began spreading her boss's cheeks to lick that ass like a soft serve sundae.

"You can't really expect us to work while you let that rug-munching bitch go to town on your ass, can you? My cock is already hard just from watching it!" Nathan Adler, the current CFO, complained.

"Yeah, it's disgusting! This is a business meeting, not a porn shoot!" Celia Adler, his wife and incumbent Secretary, chimed in, shooting her husband a dirty look for getting excited.

"No, but you won't have that problem very long. You're fired. Both of you. You're done here as executives. Both of you are prime examples of nepotism and special favors in the worst way and I have to take some blame for that. I compromised too much with the family, but that era is over.

"Don't worry. You still have stock here. You won't ever be poor. You will just have a little more time at the country club, I guess, probably one of the ones that didn't take you until you got baptized, right, Nathan? No Jews, blacks, and Latinos, except as the help.

"Then, of course, you had to marry this cunt Celia here, who I know for a fact has been fucking her tennis instructor for a year now. That little bambino on the way is Enrique's, not yours. Don't tell me that you never suspected, either. She shuts you down as bad as Martha does with Stuart. Not that you're a saint, either. You've had three underage interns and their folks paid off not to press charges for statutory rape, didn't you? I could have you dismissed for criminal activity alone, as it is. And you say that I sicken you! Ha!" Becky revealed yet more skeletons in the family closet.

"This is outrageous! I have not screwed around on my husband! How dare he! How dare you! I don't even like sex!" Celia insisted.

"No, that's just what you've told Nathan here to keep him off your back, but we know better. You hate the minorities, but you love to fuck them when you get the chance, for the naughty thrill of it all. Anyway, that's neither here nor there. You're all fired, the entire executive committee! I was gonna let the new Chair do the honors, but if he will forgive my acting in haste, I had to let you know that the gravy train has stopped for good. I won't be pushed around anymore.

"Oh, and Martha, great tongue work, but you shouldn't have assumed brownie points. The new Chair is a man. You won't get very far with him. So, get up and wipe your mouth clean. That's the first and last time that I will let your mouth near my ass. I had to let you try that time to get the satisfaction of making you grovel and embarrass yourself, and now you have. Nice as your tongue feels on my ass, I feel dirty from the touch of you. Sit down and listen," Becky informed her.

Martha started to protest, but Becky slapped her face and sat down to make it clear that the issue was solved. Stuart grinned and flipped Martha off, when she tried to sit next to him again.

"You'll be hearing from my lawyer, you dyke con artist! Until then, don't ever touch me again!" Stuart coldly informed his wife, much to my amusement.

"So, not taking your own case, eh, Stu? Well, that's understandable. You're a corporate shark, not a family law one. Anyway, you're still fired, unless you can convince the new Chairman of Adler Enterprises, my brother, Ian Fitzsimmons. Yes, that's right. He's my half-brother. We have the same father, but not the same mother. He was born Isaac Finkel, but then his new family made him a Fitzsimmons. He's a bastard, yes, but he's still my brother, and I have opted to share my inheritance with him, and with our sister, Tammy... ," Becky struggled with the surname for a moment.

"Fitzsimmons. We're all Fitzsimmons now, right, Sis? Yes, my mother was black. Get over it. I'm the bastard daughter of an African-American woman and a Jew. That should be fun to explain to your country club friends, Nathan. Your first cousin is biracial ... and bisexual, of course," Tammy added, winking at Martha.

"Yes. I am now Rebecca Adler Fitzsimmons, legally. We're all taking the surname Fitzsimmons in the immediate family, in honor of the great Ian here. He is now the Chairman of the Board. Before you think that you can vote him down, let me make this clear. He, Tammy, and I have controlling interest in this corporation together, and we can do what we please. Feel free to call for a proper vote, but you'll lose. Big fucking time. Ian, any further announcements?" Becky warned the rest of her family.

"Yes, I am Ian Patrick Fitzsimmons, born Isaac Finkel, as you know now. I am the half-brother of Becky and Tammy here, both of whom will be on the Board of Directors. Becky will stay on as Vice-Chair, while Tammy will be one of the executive VPs. That still leaves some spots open, of course, so... ," I began to speak at last, when Celia and Martha began heading over to me to plead for their jobs.

Stuart just gave me a tired, beaten, hangdog look, and I actually felt bad for him, as did Becky, quite visibly. Nathan spat at me and started to walk out, but then thought about it and walked back to his chair and started furiously writing down notes. I didn't resist as both women started to unzip my pants and suck my cock, but then I only found their humiliation a real turn-on. Their actual fellatio skills left a lot to be desired ... probably due to their uptight and selfish natures.

Only when I came and the ladies let go of my cock, allowing me to smear my spunk on their faces, did I finally finish what I said.

" ... Allow me to introduce the rest of the committee," I opened the door slightly and let in Desiree, Nina, Kerry, Blanca, Tina, Bacchus, Felix, and Liam.

"This gentleman here is Liam Estrada..."

"Fitzsimmons!" Liam laughed, interrupting me.

"Yes, Liam Fitzsimmons, who will be President and CEO. He's a fine executive and will do right by this firm, I strongly believe. This is Felix ... Fitzsimmons, who will be an executive VP. Bacchus Fitzsimmons here will be COO. Blanca Fitzsimmons will be CFO and Cristina Fitzsimmons will be Secretary. Call her 'Tina', however. Desiree ... Fitzsimmons here, is actually my fiancée, but she will be a Director on the Board, as will Nina, her sister, and Kerry Fitzsimmons. They will be full voting members of the Board. I doubt that they will want more responsibility than that, given their other duties, but still, it's a nice position to have, right?" I smiled.

Then I turned to Becky and asked her, "Should we go ahead and keep the rest of the board together? Some Adlers by name on the Board to avoid any rumors of a hostile takeover? Besides, I'm starting to actually feel some empathy for Stuart here, given how his wife treats him."

"Indeed. Me, too. Let's keep him on as Chief Counsel, and leave the rest of them as mere Directors, a step down that should be humiliating, but at least make them feel that their efforts to persuade us paid off. Otherwise, they won't continue to grovel, and I kind of like it when they beg and plead with us. It's got to be so hard on their egos, so humiliating, so galling to them," Becky smiled, taking pleasure from the idea of heaping more humiliation on her annoying cousins, "granted, he's a mediocre lawyer, but he is family and I have no one in mind to replace him yet. We can work with him or around him, or whatever. He'll be pathetically grateful to keep his position, count on that. Plus it's a slap in the face to Martha, to say the least, to have to deal with him.

"Besides, he now has the humiliation of having me be his boss. Not to mention Tammy and some others," I smirked.

"That, too," Becky squirmed a bit in her seat, which puzzled me until she leaned over and told me, "I'm horny again, thanks to that ass-licking bitch. She did her job too well. I might have to use her face in the future, if that's okay with you. She can be kept around for things like that, always in some vain hope of preferential treatment or whatever kind of favor she might imagine."

I smiled at that confession, answering, "Hey, no reason that we have to be exclusive. I might find a use for Celia, too, given her willingness to suck me off."

"Yeah, I wanted to limit it to a small circle at first, but that just isn't gonna work. Too much benefit from being more inclusive, I suppose," Des blew me a kiss that left no doubt of her intentions later.

"Alright, then, for now, Stu, we've decided to keep you as Chief Counsel. Don't ask why. We have our reasons, among them that we don't have a replacement lined up for you. Take full advantage of this second chance and do a damned good job, will ya? The rest of you get to stay on the board, but nothing more than that. Now, who here wants lunch? I'm buying, even for my sorry cousins. You there, though, you've been rather quiet. What's your name?" I asked the cute, exotic one in the group.

"Danielle Haran. I'm not actually on the Board. I'm the personal assistant to Mrs. Adler ... Mrs. Martha Adler. You're really going to keep her on the Board?" she expressed some dismay.

"Not in any executive function, though she never had one before, anyway. She will have only one vote and frankly that vote is rather small next to the shares that the rest of us possess, which we can vote if we must. However, I want you on the Board, too. Think of yourself as a representative of the clerical staff. Someone who knows what it's like to be a white-collar drone... ," I offered her.

"And you want to get into my pants. I get it. I should be offended by PC standards, but I've been screwing Nathan for weeks now, as well as Stuart, Celia, and even Martha. Fuck all of them. Oh, and I'm not that kind of assistant ... I'm her masseuse ... with benefits. So I guess that I can't really object to being your whore instead of hers. Don't get me wrong. I'm not ... a gold digger. I just really like sex. I got into this, never expecting any kind of promotion from it. I like sex and I like to chat, to gossip, etc. I'd rather be your bitch than Martha's, actually. You really want me on the Board? Or was that when you thought that I was a secretary?" Danielle wondered.

"I like her already. Let's keep her, don't you think?" Becky rolled her tongue across her lips to make her true meaning evident.

"Girl number eight, the one to even out the numbers?" I smiled, to which my sister nodded.

"Congratulations, you're on the Board, Miss Haran. No reason not to let the personal assistants be represented as well as the executive types. Wouldn't you agree, Tammy, Des?" I asked around.

"Hey, you're the Boss. This is your call. You want her on, she's on. This is a family firm, after all," Des started playing footsie with me.

"Welcome to the family, Dani. You don't mind if I call you Dani, do you?" I smiled at the new member.

"Not at all. Now, what about lunch? I'm starving!" Dani grinned at me, mouthing that she intended to rub me down and ride me hard soon.

"Lunch sounds great. Now, the rest of you, officers of the corporation, directors of the Board, the same deal applies to you. You keep your seats on the Board, but not your executive positions. Just think of it as early retirement. Celia, I'm afraid that includes you, oral talents notwithstanding, which could use some improvement. You're just not my type. As for Martha, what have you decided, Becky?"

"I have proposition for where that is concerned. This is the main group. I concede that there are legitimate fears of STDs if we fuck everyone and their uncle, so we should now limit our activities to the inner circle, if you will. I do think that we should be exclusive to the twelve of us. Martha made me feel disgusted with myself, just from the touch of her mouth, even if she also excited me, and I'm no prude, so that takes some doing, We were lucky that we only received oral favors, and that it can be put down to a fluke," Becky remarked.

"I'm listening," I declared.

"We set up a different, smaller circle just for them. It excludes us. It consists entirely of Celia, Nathan, Enrique, Martha, and Stuart. Those five will be lovers. By that I mean, all five of them, together. The men will also fuck each other. Oh, they might resist at first, but given how horny they are, they'll go along with it if it means easier gratification. None of them venture outside this circle. If there happen to be more men than women in this group, well, at least there are more than one of each. Besides, Martha will have to deal with that disquiet as much as the menfolk.

"Before you object, cousins, just remember that we have you by the balls, and that there are some advantages to gay sex for men, even if the men are straight. One of those is greater stimulation of the prostate gland, after all. Also, as with women together, men know what their bodies like in ways that women do not know about guys. However, this also depends on whether there is anyone else who wants to join them now. Dani, what about you?" Becky inquired.

"Not me. I've had it up to here with them. However, I think that Noelle is rather attached to Stuart," Dani commented.

"Noelle?" I wondered.

"Noelle is the security guard that let you through earlier. She's incredibly loyal, but she does have a weakness for men like Stuart. She's sweet, but tough at times. Full-blooded Apache, so she would tend to take over the group, you know. Boss them around and such. Still, with that lot, having a matriarch instead of a patriarch wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. The men are not born leaders, after all. Just need the right sort of matriarch. She should be on the Board, too, I think. Make it clear that she's not their subordinate in any way. She's kinky, too. She doesn't bother hiding it. She's already fucked Stuart a couple of times, at least," Dani explained to us.

"Works for me. Seems that the Adler-Fitzsimmons clan will have two branches and both will serve on the Board. Call her in. Tell her that we have a proposition for her. Also, I say that we all go out to dinner as soon as this is concluded, including Miss Noelle, of course. I hope that she understands her role here, to keep Stuart and company in line," I observed.

"Oh, she does," a voice from just outside spoke up, "sorry, I was eavesdropping, and I love your proposal, to be honest. I just hope that Nathan doesn't expect to take the reins from me, 'cause I'll have to remind him who's in charge by putting him in his place. Stuart, I'm not worried about. His bark is worse than his bite."

"Okay, but from now on, you won't have to eavesdrop. You're on the Board of Directors. How's that for a promotion?" I informed Noelle, a somewhat plump, but still quite attractive Native American woman in her late 20s.

"Fine with me, but so is dinner. I could use a serious bite. A pity we couldn't make it a group of 18, but then I think that you're busy enough as it is, sir. Besides, Dani wasn't lying. My nature and my culture both tend to make me rather bossy, and at least Stuart doesn't mind that, do you? Where to dinner, by the way?"