The Pact: Wild Office Antics

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Silvio's?" Des chimed in at last, finally able to speak up, as she whispered, "I'm glad that we're all on the same page about the exclusivity. I don't mind sharing, as you know, but I don't want a disease."

I nodded, both in response to her suggestion and to her comment, of course.

"Silvio's is fine. We can have some excellent Italian cuisine, and the way that we behave, no one will think that we're anything but a group of couples. Who would know any differently?" I verbally agreed.

"That remains to be seen, but I could definitely go for some Italian," Liam joked, making us all laugh at his sexual innuendo.

"Oh, you'll get plenty of Italian, just you wait. Don't say that I didn't warn you, though. It may be a lot more than you expect," Nina winked as she punned.

Something told me that dinner wouldn't quite be such an innocent affair after all ... not that any of us would mind. While I didn't expect what came next, it turned out for the best, all in all. We're still exclusive ... there's just a lot more of us now ... a lot.