The Pact: Wild Times

Story Info
Crazy things go down at work and with lovers.
1.6k words
3.79
18.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

Sure enough, I awoke to the sensual caress of Desiree's lips and tongue, lovingly worshiping my cock. Right then, before I could even thank her, however, I felt another tongue lick my balls and my taint, even sliding over to pleasure my ass from time to time. I didn't realize which of my ladies did that until I saw Tina stand above me just before she sat on my face. This could only mean, logically, that it was Blanca assisting Des in her oral services to my body.

I didn't mind, either way. I started focusing on how well to eat Tina out, and she squirmed as I also played with her ass. She was soon nice and wet, but rather than let me have a chance to get her off, she abruptly swapped with Des and started sucking my cock instead. Now I had Desiree to serve with my tongue, and that I did with enthusiasm. This lasted a good while, until Des stood up and let Blanca take over. Now my fiancée happily tossed my salad while Tina sucked my dick.

When I thought that I couldn't stop myself from cumming, the ladies got off me, helped me stand up and each got on all fours in front of me. I took the hint and entered Des first, as she was my fiancée, fucking her for just enough strokes to edge and pull out. I could tell that she enjoyed this near release as I plowed her, too. Her smell was stronger than before, that sweet scent of excitement.

I knew that I would have to fuck her longer later on, and I looked forward to that, but this was an orgy and I didn't intend to shortchange anyone in it. As I withdrew from Desiree, however, she definitely whimpered a bit, so I stuck several fingers in her cunt to pick up some of the slack. She bucked her hips in appreciation, and her pussy smelled even sweeter now. Now I thrust myself inside Tina, while sticking the digits of my left hand inside Blanca for the hell of it. I was fucking my Filipina and finger-fucking my Mexican and my Italian lovers for good measure, and I didn't sense any complaints at all. Nor did I have any of my own.

Finally, however, I withdrew from Tina and began pushing in and out of Blanca, my strokes more furious now that I could sense that my seed couldn't be held back much longer at all. The other girls decided to help out and that they did, Des spreading Blanca's cheeks to rim her ass, while Tina walked over to Blanca's face and shoved it into her crotch. This continued for just a few more seconds until Blanca tightened up on my cock and I spurted out my load at last.

Before I could say a thing, Des was on her knees, cleaning my cock of Blanca's sweet juices and Tina went behind Blanca to lick up all of my jizz. Blanca's orgasm that followed was clearly due to both my efforts and those of Tina and Des as well. It was a short, but intense one that manifested itself mostly in low guttural sounds, primordial in their essence, something that preceded Man's sapience and belonged more to our animal past. It was hard to deny that she had what Shakira called a "she-wolf" inside her. I certainly didn't mind her ravenous appetite for me.

Watching Des lick her lips after she cleaned off any traces of Blanca and my cum still on my cock, I couldn't believe just how sensual and sexy this fiancée of mine was. Any woman willing to taste another girl on her man's dick was definitely a keeper. I was overwhelmed and planted a searing kiss on her mouth, kissing her hard and inserting more than a little tongue as well. The fact that she still had some of my spunk in her mouth and on her tongue didn't bother me, as I just wanted to assert my love and lust for her. It took me a moment to let her go so she could breathe, and even then I saw my redhead catch her breath for a second before she spoke up.

"If that's all it takes to get a kiss like that, remind me to clean you off more often," Desiree smiled with a saucy tone that showed not disappointment, but eagerness.

I had no time to reply, as Tina gave me a lip lock now that nearly revved up my engines right then, so soon after my last encounter. That little Asian minx knew exactly what she was doing, of course. She wanted me primed and ready for a quickie later at work. She even admitted so later, and certainly hinted at it, as she winked at me, and then hurried to the vanity to freshen up for the job. She even stayed naked as long as possible, doing everything else before she put on her clothes, just to make it clear what she wanted.

Blanca then grabbed me, almost raped my mouth with her tongue, and tangled hers with mine for several seconds before releasing me at last. She clearly didn't want me to forget about her, as if I could. She also made a point of avoiding clothes until the last second, just to show off what she had for my pleasure.

One thing that I noticed, however, was that neither woman put on panties, nor did Desiree as she got dressed. I made a note that there seemed to be some kind of plot at work, and I would make sure to get to the bottom of it. I just had no idea of how literally true that would prove to be.

Everything seemed to be fairly normal, regular work day stuff for a few hours, of course, as there was still a lot to be done. Even horny folks like us still had to make ends meet, after all. The night before and the early morning seemed almost like a different day or a dream after a little while, but when noon struck, that all abruptly changed.

I was called to the boss's office, for some odd reason. I didn't quite get why, but I was about to find out. Liam Estrada was a strange man, though, half-Irish and half-Mexican, and he could definitely keep you guessing as to what made him tick. I was about to learn more than a little of just that.

"So, Ian, sit down, please. I hear great things about you. My niece tells me that you're a very passionate, enthusiastic member of our team. I am pleased to hear that, of course. You certainly seem that way, an excellent worker with a solid work ethic as well. I also want to thank you for helping my niece out with her problem," he smiled cryptically.

"Problem, sir?" I puzzled.

"Blanca has very strong drives, needs, even. She needs a man in her life who gets her, doesn't try to turn her into the good lady wife, but accepts her as what she is. My niece is a slut, plain and simple, and she needs a man who loves her just like that. We're more like brother and sister, she and I, since I'm only ten years her senior, but yes, I am Uncle Liam to her.

"Of course, we're not lovers, since she's related, but we're very close and we try to help each other out in various ways. I like that you're already engaged and that you can accept Tina in her life as well. Blanca would go crazy without Tina. I also know about your deal with Desiree about the black men and their lady, which is cool with me.

"Look, here is the deal. Technically, this could be construed as sexual harassment, but you've already fucked her and I think that you would be inclined to do so, anyway. Anyway, I know a few publishers and have pulled some strings to get you a much better set-up than here, of course. You're too good a man to waste working an ordinary job, no disrespect to my staff. I just want you to keep at what you're already doing and not stop. Well, that's not entirely true. I also want you to knock her up, and soon, since that is what she wants, and to consider this a part of your job, to take precedence over your normal duties. You might want to consider letting Tina and her move in with you, so you can be one big, happy family. Blanca has already said that she would like this, and from what she has told me, your fiancée and Tina are inclined to agree.

"So, anyway, feel free to take the rest of the day off as a personal day, and to consider this a very politely phrased order to do so. Blanca and Tina have plans for you, and I suspect, so does your fiancée. Go get 'em, tiger. We'll sort out the rest later. Congratulations. Blanca's a hell of a woman, and so are the other two, from what I can tell. You're one lucky vato, you hear?" he stood to shake my hand.

"Thank you, sir," I grinned.

"Oh, and Ian?" he said, before I could go.

"Yes, sir?" I puzzled now.

"You're fired. Technically. It's just a necessity, so we can get your severance package ready and can justify providing you with your paid vacation, which starts tomorrow. Report to your new job with Adler Publishing on the 14th. Monday morning, 8 am sharp. Don't be late. Becky Adler's a friend of mine and an heiress, but she insists on punctuality. She's also one of my favorite partners and I don't mix my lovers with Blanca's, so don't get any ideas. Now, go fuck my niece," Liam chuckled at his last remark.

"Zu befehl, Herr Hauptmann!" I clicked my heels like a Prussian and walked off to the sound of Liam's laughter behind me.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers