The Pact: Wild Woman

Story Info
Movies, snacks, and sex.
3.2k words
4.04
35.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,996 Followers

Becky wouldn't even let us pay for our concessions, insisting on using her black, metallic credit card with no credit limit to pay for everything. For ten people, that had to be expensive, but she even insisted on us buying what we really wanted, not just stuff that would be cheap enough to spare her some expense. This was apparently her day to spoil us and she definitely did that.

I thought for a second that this might be the surprise. I let it go, since it was very cool of her, but I was in for quite the shock when I felt a pair of hands unzip my pants and free my cock. Before I knew it, soft, wet lips engulfed my dick and a tongue lovingly lathered it from head to base with the owner's spit. I looked down to see Becky wink at me as she sucked my cock hungrily. Unfortunately, I badly had to piss from all of the root beer I drank earlier. I didn't want to pee in Becky's mouth, in case she didn't share Des's predilections.

"Um, Becky, this is terrific and no offense, but I have a full bladder. I have to piss very soon. Can we resume this afterward?" I wondered aloud.

That was when Des leaned over and whispered, "Oh, but that's what she wants. She wants to drink your piss. Give it to your sister. Whiz down her throat. Then she'll swallow your spunk, too. Trust me, this was your special surprise."

I looked at Becky, who must have guessed what Des had told me, and she stopped just long enough to lick her lips while blowing me a kiss. She then nodded and resumed sucking me, and I couldn't fight the urge anymore, so I relaxed my bladder and emptied its contents down Becky's gullet. She swallowed, smiled, licked her lips again, and winked at me again. Then she went back to work sucking my cock as if I just poured beer, not piss, into her mouth.

It was incredible, at least to me, who just last Sunday was a regular middle-class, white-collar, white American male, if you left out my creative streak and my long-term relationship with a seriously cute, buxom, ginger fiancée who happened to have a strong submissive side. Here was a woman that I hadn't met up to that point, a multi-millionaire publisher with evident brass and a fantastically brilliant mind, not to mention drop-dead gorgeous looks, down on her knees in front of me less than a week later in a half-empty theater during the matinee, sucking my cock after swallowing my piss!

To top it off, this woman was also my half-sister and had deliberately arranged much of my life behind my back to get me said fiancée and job. She had even shared part of her inheritance with me on the grounds that part of it should be mine as her father's son. It was a strange, heady wine for someone like me to taste, the knowledge that Becky Adler was capable of this, was clearly her father's daughter in more ways than one. What drove her ... love, desire, a sense of power over the fate of others?

Any doubts were erased by the adoring look on Becky's face when I came at last in her mouth and she gulped down my seed. It was a facial expression that spoke entire libraries, not merely volumes about who and what Rebecca Adler really was at heart. Her eyes seemed to burn with her ardor, with a sense of guilt and a need for absolution, something that one wouldn't expect outside of the Church ... but there was also love. Family love, storge, fused with eros into one deep, incredible passion that overwhelmed her other needs, including her dignity and pride. I caressed my older sister's face and hair gently and wiped away her tears as she rose to her feet.

"As much as I love Liam, don't forget this. I am your sister. I really am your sister, I promise you that. You are my blood, my flesh, my only brother in this world, and you always come first with me. Always ... cum ... first. I have waited for so long for this day ... this time, for the chance to prove that now that we are together, I refuse to ever separate from you again. From now on, my life is yours, to rule as you please.

"You are the head of this family, Ian. Make no mistake of that. I went out of my way to ensure that. Submissive partners, all of us, deep down. People who are strong, even dangerous, normally, but were born to serve a dominant man. Even Kerry was handpicked for her role. None of this is by chance. I, Rebecca Adler, do hereby gladly abdicate all claims of leadership of the Adler clan to Ian Fitzsimmons, my brother, who despite being a bastard is still the rightful head of our family, the true heir of our father.

"You are my brother, and I will love you until the day that I give up my last breath. I can't wait to see the smug look on my cousin Stuart's face vanish when he realizes that you are in charge of the company. Adler Publishing, indeed, Adler Industries, will never be the same again, with you, Tammy, and anyone else that you want on the board. You will pick the board, keep or fire whomever you wish, though I might like to advise you on that matter.

"As for me, I ask only that you remember the service I have given you and the family, and that you keep me on the board. I have no desire to stay an executive, however. I want to take it easy for a while, enjoy my share of the money, and pop out babies like nobody's business. The firstborn, of course, is all yours, though I wouldn't mind if the second was Liam's... ," Becky went from her powerful speech into rambling, having been sidetracked by anxiety and details.

I shut her up with a lip lock that made it plain where she stood with me, as I added plenty of tongue in a most unconventional brother-sister kiss.

"Sis, which is what I will call you and Tammy from now on, don't get me wrong ... that was a moving speech until you started rambling. Your nerves and the specifics got to you. Just know that if you did nothing else for me but what you did up to now, I would thank you from the bottom of my heart. For Des, for bringing us together, for this little time away from work and stress, for knowing that I have family and who they are, and yes, for the little surprise just now. If I left anything out, just be sure to remind me. Granted, I wish that I had known sooner, but you have a playful, secretive side, I can see that.

"That being said, if the family business needs me, so be it. I wouldn't mind giving you a chance to take off and help raise a family. As for your apparent desire for forgiveness, there is nothing to forgive. You did no harm. I won't turn down my share, either. Just know that I don't begrudge you the use of the money that was going to be all yours until you shared it with Tammy and me. It was lawfully yours and I don't think that you did anything of which to be ashamed. Knowing you, you probably gave a lot to charity, too, didn't you?

"Look at us, Sis. We're what Father never was and never could be ... good people. Kinky, irreverent, but decent and kind. We can give the world the Adler Publishing that it really needs. I don't know what Father would think of it, but I don't give a damn. Together, we can make this dynasty and this company better than it ever was and even start a family with the rest of this household that will make the prudes and snobs in society choke on their own priggishness... ," I started to ramble myself.

"Just shut up and kiss me again, little brother," Becky interrupted me, slipping me enough tongue to make a germophobe flee in terror.

The rest of the movie experience was more or less actually watching the film and trying to zip up my pants, only to have Becky and Des block me and stroke my dick to keep it from getting too limp again. They succeeded, each lady doing her bit to stop any further softening whatsoever. In fact, after a good while, I was fully hard and walked rather awkwardly out of the theater to the van.

That was when Tammy stripped completely naked and we men all began fucking her hard before even leaving the parking lot. I fucked her pussy for several minutes, after which Bacchus fucked it for a couple of strokes, and then Felix took his place. By the time that Liam got himself inside sweet Tammy and her equally delicious twat, she was about to scream her orgasm. Bacchus quickly stopped her mouth with his thick dick, while I started fucking her ass and Felix began sucking Tammy's tits. By the time that we were done with Tammy, she was a quivering heap of mocha-colored flesh on the van floor.

I exploded once again, flooding Tammy's asshole with my slimy cream (or was that creamy slime). Bacchus unloaded a terrific amount of cum in her mouth, while Liam came deep in her pussy. We all got dressed in a hurry, wishing to get home and rest a bit for our next little fun together. When we got there, I started to lie down on the couch for a nap, but the ladies all stopped me. They escorted me to the master bedroom, undressed me again, and huddled until Tammy and Becky stripped and spooned with me. I had no idea why they did that, other than perhaps a family thing, but I didn't care right then. I was quite satisfied to cuddle with my two sisters, something that I never did before.

I awoke to the sound of a powerful female climax, after what turned out to be an hour of rest. It was unmistakably Des's voice, and then she followed it by walking into the bedroom herself, with Kerry in tow.

"Honey, your little slut just ate me out to three consecutive orgasms! It's a wonder that she doesn't have lockjaw from eating my pussy and ass! She even sucked on my tits. She also let Felix fuck her pussy, and by the time that he was done, Liam was ready, so she now has four swimming teams in her sweet slit. Anyway, she badly wants your cock up her ass, and I think that she is good and ready for it, don't you agree?

"Oh, may I suck your balls during the act and your cock afterward? I badly want to do ass-to-mouth for you. It's quite safe. Kerry cleaned out as soon as she could in order to make it safer for me. She said that she has made it a regular thing for her, gotten in the habit so that she can have her ass ready to please a man or two, just in case. I also want to rim her ass and clean up all of your spunk as it leaks from her tush, if that's alright with you," Des proposed, which more than finished the job of rousing my cock from its slumber as well as the rest of me.

Meanwhile, I noticed that Tammy wasn't in bed with me, but on the hallway floor, getting Felix up her ass and Liam in her pussy, while Bacchus rammed Becky in the bathroom over the sink. Blanca and Tina were in the corner, the former burying her face between the latter's thighs to eat her out, which soon caused the scent of my Filipina's wet pussy to intoxicate all of us and turn us on even more.

In fact, no sooner had Des lubricated my cock and Kerry mounted it with her ass in the reverse cowgirl position, but Tina sat on my face to let me taste her delicious cunt while Des sucked on my balls. Blanca, meanwhile, began tonguing my asshole, eventually adding her fingers to stroke my prostate just right. I sucked hard on Tina's clit and entered her pussy with my tongue, but I also started playing with her ass, which excited her enough that I could taste how wet she became right then. When my other hand started stroking Kerry's clit while she rode my cock, the blonde to lose all self-control, which only became when Blanca used her free hand to finger her pussy.

Tina screamed her orgasm loud enough that half the city should have heard her, spraying my mouth with her juices as well. When she continued to use my face for her seat, I simply took the hint and kept up the oral attentions. Kerry, however, came so hard that her ass squeezed and milked my cock and made it empty my balls into her tush. Des rushed into action as Kerry stood up, somewhat unbalanced. Before I could react to my dick no longer being lodged in Kerry's butt, it was now deep in Des's throat instead, while Kerry lay next to me and started kissing my body.

When Tina came once again, she finally climbed off my face and added her kisses to Kerry's, even giving the blonde a French kiss for good measure. By then Blanca and Des were kissing me all over again, followed by Tammy and Becky as well. Even the guys had started it, making me wonder what this was all about. I didn't have long to wait.

"Honey, I've told you, you're our man. Even the guys in our group think of themselves as your personal harem first, everything else second. It's just how things are. Someone in every group is the piece that holds it all together and that is you with us. We're a family now and you're the head of that family. I know what we started out to do, but it's gotten away from us and apparently that was intended by Becky as well, to plant the seeds of polyamory in all of us until we were good and ready. Now, for all of our other fun and games, we're the Fitzsimmons family and the personal harem of Ian Fitzsimmons, meaning you," Des reminded and reinforced in me between kisses to the neck.

"It's true, Ian. Man, I can't help it. I see you and have a hard time not just bending over for your cock. I knew it when we met at last, that you were a lot more than a guy who was going to share Tammy and Des with Felix and me. Felix, Liam, all of us, we can't help it. We're really into you right now. It's all about Ian, not I'm any less in love with Tammy, of course. Here, let me prove it," Bacchus announced, kneeling to suck my dick before I could even sit up.

I was still not ready for that yet, so soon after buggering Kerry, so after a short time, I proposed, "Hey, guys, let's get some supper. I'm rather hungry. What do you want to eat? Nothing against that blowjob, because you certainly know how to suck a dick, but my body needs a chance to recover."

"How about some Greek? We can have it delivered or eat out instead," Tammy suggested, still kissing me.

"Can we please get it delivered? We've been out twice today and I badly want to be able to pounce on one of you the moment that you are ready, get a good, hard fuck in, whomever you choose," Bacchus requested.

"Well, the moment that your dick is hard again, I will find someone for you to fuck," I informed him, as I already had an idea.

"Naturally. I find the idea of you selecting our partners kind of a turn-on, reminds us of who is boss, who is head of the family. Very dominant of you, very sexy," Bacchus agreed.

"Who wants to order it?" I asked.

"I'll do it. I'm the official hostess, after all," Tammy reminded us, adding in a whisper, "please finger me while I call. I want to sound horny and mess with the guy's mind."

I smiled and followed Tammy to the house phone, where I indeed began fingering both holes on her. My right hand played with her pussy, my left with her ass, and she sounded every bit as aroused and breathless as she wanted for the guy's benefit on the other end. She later told me that he came across very nervous, no doubt due to hearing a woman nearly cum while talking to him on the phone.

Having started to Tammy off with my fingers, I soon graduated to extra digits, with up to three in her ass and my whole fist in her pussy. Her bosom heaved and her pussy became extremely slick with her flowing juices, until at last I felt her tighten up and a whole stream of her lady cum ooze down her sweet, brown thighs.

There was something very sensual about the mocha color of Tammy's flesh that made me want to lick it right then, and I began traveling up her legs toward her pussy with my tongue, lapping up her fluids. Her response was practically electric, and she was unable to answer the door for the delivery guy, because she was too busy screaming her climax and cumming on my face. I expanded my oral adventure to include her taint and her ass, including her buns as well as her crack. Tammy lost all semblance of self-control, riding my face like a pony and reveling in my mouth devouring the bottom half of her body. She shrieked like a banshee and flooded my face all over again.

While we waited for the delivery, I allowed each of the ladies to follow Tammy's lead, telling them, "I don't see any reason why I can't still fuck my girls, just with my mouth and tongue."

By the time that the food was delivered, I had my fingers deep inside Blanca's bottom, while my tongue invaded her pussy. I even began to lick her sweet Latin taint and ass, much to her manifest delight, as she sat on my face and I enjoyed the taste of her booty as well as her twat. I had already done this to Des and Tina, with Kerry and Becky left to go, and all of them visibly excited about the prospect as well.

What I didn't count on was what happened next. A very soft, feminine voice came through the front door and then I heard a pair of lips and tongue surround a cock ... Bacchus's cock, of course. The next thing that I knew, I felt a wet pussy suddenly engulf my dick as well. I was hard, too, from eating the women out, and I kept doing so as I felt the delivery babe mount my cock and ride me.

One way was sure ... supper was going to be quite delicious, and the food would as well.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,996 Followers