The Paddock

Story Info
The grass is always greener...
7.5k words
4.14
76k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of an obese couple who make a pact to seduce their svelt neighbors... Yes, there is sex.

*****

My parents finally threw me out of the nest after on my 28th birthday. With the money I'd saved, I bought a two story three bedroom house in the older part of town and furnished it with a lot of used junk. I didn't need a house that big, but the price was right. It needed a lot of minor repairs but I wasn't much of a fix-it man.

I was a techie who worked for the same company since I graduated from college at age 21. I was more competent than the rest of the employees when it came to technical matters but was consistently passed over when it came time for promotion. I suppose it had something to do with my sour demeanor and ugly countenance. At six feet and 340 pounds, I was still a growing boy... Yeah, you read right, 340 pounds.

However, my boss did recognize talent and gave me a separate office with a nameplate "Bradley Fargon, Director of Operations", a nice innocuous title. It was a small company and no one knew exactly what a Director of Operations did but that was fine with me because I could close the door and get some real work done.

The highlight of my year was the company picnic. I could eat my fill and at the end, scoff all the leftovers and eat handsomely for a week. That year I had competition. Betsy was a recent marketing hire, 5'5", 250 pounds, blue eyed, dish water blonde, a very pretty face supported by a couple of chins. At 22, she graduated from college with very high marks only six months previously. She was smart and knew her stuff, but was kept out of the public eye because of her enormity.

We were introduced at that picnic by some perverse matchmaker who thought we might get along well together... and surprisingly, we did. After almost a year of casual dating, we got married, not for sex, but it seemed we both needed the companionship. Neither of us were virgins, but our love making went back to earlier times when we were both a lot slimmer.

We respected one another and never got into any serious arguments. We slept in separate bedrooms, mainly because I didn't have a bed big or strong enough to hold both of us. Our sex life was nil, in fact, we hadn't even consummated our marriage. We both vowed to lose weight to try to become more attractive for each other but with our steady diet of pizzas and fast food, that wasn't going to happen.

Everything changed the day Laura and David moved in next door. He was fair haired, six feet, 200 pounds of solid muscle. She was about 5'5", 130 pounds, with big tits, a small waist and generous hips. Both were in their late twenties. Laura was a women's magazine writer and did much of her work from home on her laptop. David was a Phys Ed instructor and drove to the University every day.

They had a fenced area accessible only from their rear deck. We called it the 'paddock'. The only vantage point in the neighborhood was the view from my upstairs bedroom window, partially obscured by a tree. The window faced south and to minimize the sun heat load, the previous owner made it out of tinted glass. We could see out but not in.

They were both sun worshipers, often sunbathing in the nude and sometimes having sex out there too. I thought Laura was kind of cute. However, Betsy lusted for David's body and fantasized about getting him in the sack. We knew our fantasies would never happen in our present condition so we made a pact to seduce our neighbors and began our diet and exercise program in earnest. Six months later, I had lost 60 pounds and Betsy was down 50, still a long way to go.

About this time, Betsy went to work for another firm, she could see no future with our company. Regardless of her weight loss, she would always be remembered as the 'fat girl'.

We started to feel more comfortable and amorous around each other but still no sex. One day, we met David and Laura at a local pub and managed to sit at the same table and have a few drinks together. I confided to David that we were trying to lose weight but seemed to have stabilized short of our goal. He suggested we join a local gym club and that each of us hire a personal trainer.

Encouraged by that meeting, we hired the trainers and joined a local gym club that had all the proper equipment for doing stamina and weight bearing exercises. We consulted a dietician to ensure we had proper eating habits and worked very hard. Six months later, I was down to a muscular 215 pounds with a flat stomach, Betsy was down to a very shapely 140 pounds.

Somewhere along the way, I'd fallen in love with my wife, but unbelievably, we still had no sex. I tried to express my growing love and desire for her and she seemed to respond, but only in a platonic way.

David and I had a lot of the same interests and became friends. He knew Betsy had the hots for him but wasn't interested since he was in love with his wife. My lust for Laura was waning, particularly since I suspected she was cheating on him.

I was still trying to get into my wife's pants, but she remained distant. I suppose she wanted to fulfill her fantasy with David first and that pissed me off.

Then a lot of things then happened in rapid succession.

On a Thursday afternoon, I came home and pick up some stuff I was working on and when I glanced into the paddock, I saw Laura with two big dudes. I took half a dozen digital pictures of them fucking her in every hole.

On my drive back to my office, I called David and told him what I'd witnessed. That evening, he confronted Laura with the pictures, claiming they were taken by a PI, then threw her ass out. She moved into her mother's place.

On Saturday morning, I casually mentioned to Betsy that Laura's mother was ill and that Laura had gone home for a few days. I grabbed my golf clubs and told Betsy I would be back at dinner time.

She made her play for David that afternoon. As prearranged, he called me and said she would be ready for the tryst in about a half hour. I had not gone golfing, I was munching on my lunch of carrots and celery sticks a few blocks away. Hurrying home, I waited for his second call. He called from his washroom and I went over and slipped in the rear patio door. They were kissing and removing each other's clothing.

He took her down the basement to his 'special' room. This room had been used for a photoplotter by the previous owner. It was light tight, meaning that absolutely no outside light could enter the room. It was accessed by a revolving door that had only one quarter used for both the entrance and exit, the rest was opaque. The photoplotter was gone and had been replaced by a bed. David had problems with migraine headaches, and even though he took medication, sometimes it didn't do much good. He used the room to get away from light and sound.

David got her into bed and then whispered that he had to go out and check something. I was stripped down to my boxers. I took a large quaffed a glass of their wine and dabbed a spot of his cologne on my neck and lower abdomen, then went through the revolving door into the dark room.

'At last' I thought, 'I am going to get to fuck my wife'.

I fumbled for her and she tried to sit up. I pushed her back down and followed her legs from her ankles to her juncture, then spread her legs and ran my tongue up and down her slit. I had never seen her pussy, so I didn't know what to expect. It was clean shaven and very wet in her anticipation of soon receiving David's cock. I jabbed my tongue into her love hole a couple of times, then licked my way to her clit and slowly massaged around it with the tip of my tongue.

"Oh Davy, I've never had anyone do that before," she whimpered. I continued flicked my tongue over it, gently sucking. It wasn't long before she came. She tried to buck against my mouth but I had my hands on her ass cheeks and held her firmly while she orgasmed.

"Oh, yes, YESSSSS..." she screamed and held her pelvis up to me, grinding her pussy into my face. After about a minute she calmed, "Please Davy, please... fuck me."

She wrapped her arms around me and again tried to sit up and kiss me but I wasn't going to let her feel my mouth, I didn't want to give her anything that might remind her of me in the future. As far as she knew, David was the one who was going to fuck her. I pushed her back down.

With one hand under her ass, I felt my way to the juncture of her legs and rubbed my cock up and down in her slit. When it was sufficiently lubricated, I pushed into her love hole. I entered her slowly, trying to determine her depth, she took almost all of it. I stopped for a moment before roughly moving with long strokes. Her first orgasm came quickly, bathing my cock with her warm creamy cum.

"I'm sorry I came so fast, Davy," she moaned, "I have been waiting for your cock for so long."

I began moving again, taking shorter strokes and hitting the end of her love hole. She came a second time, clenching her pussy, "Oooooooh, that was so good Davy, please... more."

I couldn't let up now, and thrusted deeper as she seemed to take more of my cock. I was hammering now. She was wild, her legs flailing, thrusting back at me even harder than I was thrusting into her.

"Yes, yes, fuck this bitch, you are the first in years, not even my husband has fucked this pussy... yes, more, deeper, harder... punish this slut, fuck me, fuck, fuck, FUUUUCKKKKKKK..." I couldn't hold it any longer and throbbed, pumping my cumload deep in her pussy. She shook violently and screamed her release while I held her for several moments, then let her ass back down. I was still hard.

Now, she was having second thoughts, "Oh God, Davy, how am I ever going to fuck my husband after feeling your big cock? Never will I ever forget this fuck, but I feel like such a whore giving you what I denied him. I do love him so much... I wonder if he'll ever forgive me."

I grabbed one of her legs and rotated her onto her belly, then pulled her ass up and started fucking her doggy style. Her last sentence 'I wonder if he'll ever forgive me' kept ringing in my head. 'Not likely' I thought, as I now began punishing her, jabbing hard into the end of her love hole.

"Oh jeez, you are so deep Davy, it hurts but you feel so good." Her ass slapped back and my balls banged hard against her clit. I stuck my forefinger into her asshole. She came again and then again until it was almost a continuous string of orgasms. "Dammit, David, you are going to leave bruises deep inside me, but I need this so badly."

I pulled out and pushed my cockhead against her asshole.

"NOOO," she screamed, "I've never done that, please don't, no, please." My cockhead slipped past her sphincter. "Davy, please stop, it hurts."

I drove it in farther and then started stroking vigorously. I was pushing against that thin flesh between her rectum and her cunt. Her cunt began making sucking and blowing noises as I took long hard strokes. She changed her tune.

"Yes, yes, Davy, fuck my ass hard, oh fuck, I never thought... I'm going to come... come with me Davy, fuck this slut's ass." I couldn't hold it any longer and blew into her as she had another orgasm. I dropped her and pulled out with a loud pop. She was bawling into a pillow when I left.

I met David outside of the room and asked him to tell her it was a one time fuck and there would be no return engagement. He nodded and I hurriedly dressed and left while he went back into the room to get her. I quickly cleaned up my cock and drove to a local watering hole to kill a couple of hours.

When I got back home at six, dinner was ready. She gave me a couple of pecks on my cheek and held me tightly. Her eyes were red from crying. She avoided looking at me during dinner.

I knew she was so sore that she wouldn't be able to fuck for at least a couple of days, even if she wanted to. That was fine with me, because I needed the extra time to put the rest of my plan into effect. Over the next few days, she began to get more amorous, giving me little kisses on my mouth and pushing her body into mine. After dinner on Monday night, I sprang the next phase on her.

"I talked to David today. It seems a PI found Laura fucking a couple of bad dudes bareback last week. Those guys have a reputation for having STDs. He thinks he may have contracted something and went for tests this morning."

His STD test wasn't a lie, but he hadn't fucked Laura after those two men had done her. Betsy's face turned ashen grey.

"I see by your reaction, my suspicions are correct. You did fuck him Saturday, didn't you?"

She jumped up from the table and ran sobbing to her bedroom. I yelled after her, "You better get yourself tested too."

I was being such a mean bastard, but I was hurt by her desire for David and wanted my revenge.

For the next two weeks, we had no physical contact at all. Since I was the one who fucked her, I knew she didn't have any STDs, but I resolved not to tell her. More time passed. Things got a bit better but she remained distant, I assumed she had received the negative results for her tests but now had her guilt to contend with.

David had started divorce proceedings and there was a 'For Sale' sign on his front lawn. Another week later, the house was sold and he was gone from our lives.

--

One night at dinner, she asked, "Brad, I am getting a big promotion next week and there is going to be a company party. It's... sort of expected... that my spouse will be there... will you please come?"

"How do you think you'll be able to repay me" I asked, calmly.

"Repay you? You are my husband. I love you, what do you mean by repayment?"

"Wrong on all counts," I said. "First, we are not legally married since we have never consummated our union. Secondly, you loved me so much you had to fuck David, so you are an adulterer. So I repeat my question, how are you going to repay me?"

"Don't you remember?" she wailed, "We vowed to seduce our neighbors, it was the whole reason we got our bodies back."

"Yes," I sighed, "but as time went on, I found that I loved only you. I foolishly thought we would put this stupid promise behind us and live together like a loving couple. But your fixation on David never allowed us to come together, and I am not sure if I can measure up to his standard of lovemaking. So, same question."

"I'm so sorry I hurt you, Brad," she sobbed, "I had this romantic notion of David as a lover, but he just fucked me and threw me aside like a piece of shit. I then realized what a trashy slut I was, but I couldn't undo it. I do love you Brad, I would give anything to make up for my cheating ass."

"OK, I'll go, but I haven't thought of what I want."

"Don't you want to make love to me?"

"Yes, but I'm not past this yet."

After that, she was a lot more attentive. She always gave me little hugs and kisses and roamed her hands over me. I was getting hornier every day. The animal part of me wanted to throw her on the floor and bury her ass in the rug. The sensible part of me wanted to wait until the time was right, to take her slowly, to show her the lover I could be.

One night I asked her. "Can we start sleeping together? I'll order a new bed tomorrow if you consent." Her eyes filled with tears as she hugged me and gave me a hard kiss.

The bed was delivered two days later but we had no chance to play in it since it was the night of her promotion party.

--

She looked absolutely ravishing. She wore a thong and a half bra under her short black strapless dress. There wasn't another woman at the party who could rival her beauty. She danced with a couple of her coworkers and her boss. I was getting hard just watching that wiggling bubble ass float around the floor.

Then she came back for me. I tucked my cock up under my belt so the cockhead stood above it and covered it with my shirt. It was a slow dance and she unbuttoned my suit jacket and snuggled into me. She ran her hand up my cock to above my belt and looked into my eyes with alarm. The thought occurred to me that she had never seen my cock when it was erect.

Kate cut in. She looked a lot like Betsy, same hair and eyes with a beautiful figure, except she was about ten years older and two inches taller. She had much larger tits, too. I didn't know it at the time, but Kate was a bit of a cockhound.

She also snuggled into my open jacket and touched my cock. The further her hand ran up my cock, the wider her eyes got. She unbuttoned the lower button of my shirt and stuck her hand in, trying to surround my cockhead.

"My God," she choked as she squeezed it, "that's the biggest I've ever seen."

I smiled, "Keep doing that and it'll spit in your eye."

Thankfully, the dance ended and I made my way back to our table, then went back to the bar to replenish our drinks. Kate made her way to our table and sat down. From a distance, I could see Betsy doing most of the talking and Kate doing all the smiling. A coworker asked Betsy to dance, and when I got back, Kate asked the same of me.

As we danced, she whispered, "Betsy got you a little gift. Please come with me, I'm supposed to give it to you."

She led me down a hallway, then down a flight of stairs to a row of lockers in front of the company gym. She reached over a locker and came up with a key and unlocked a small janitor's office. She flipped the lights on and locked the door behind us. Reaching up to kiss me, she pulled me over to the desk and sat down, pulling her dress and knees up.

"Where's this gift?"

"I'm it," she huffed in my ear, "Betsy said something about a payback," She reached and pulled down my zipper, "Don't worry, I'm safe. I haven't had a fuck since my boyfriend moved about a year ago. He was supposed to visit me, but the SOB never came back and I'm tired of waiting."

She fished my hard cock out and aimed it at her open pussy. "I badly need your big cock, average size cocks can't get me off."

God, I needed this so badly, but I pulled back. "I'm sorry Kate, I do want you too, but I'm hopelessly in love with Betsy and I just can't do this."

She got off the desk and wrapped her arms around my neck. "You're really something... I hope Betsy appreciates what she's has," she said, giving me a heartfelt kiss. "You go first and I'll follow in a few minutes."

--

When I got back to our table, Betsy was dancing with another guy. I polished off my scotch and took a long draught of my beer. Betsy sat down beside me. She grabbed my hand and stuck it in between her thighs.

"Well, how did you like my sister?"

"WH... WHAT?"

"You didn't think I would get you just anybody, did you? I needed someone I knew was clean and could be trusted." She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm sorry I deceived you, sweetheart, but I had to even up the score..."

"I didn't even know you had a sister."

"She moved here about a month ago when I got her a job with my company... so, how was it?"

"I couldn't do it, Betsy. Taking Kate would only harm our relationship. I love you and I only want you."

She stared at me. "But how can you say that? We've never even made love? ... Don't you understand? I needed you to do this, to get even with my cheating ass."

"Maybe someday I'll be able to explain it to you. I hope to God you'll understand then," I sighed.

I got up to replenish our drinks. Betsy went to the washroom. When she got back, she sat down and held out her hand out to me. It was her thong.

"Get me really hot, lover, make my juices flow."

I embraced her, moving my hand under her dress onto her hot bare pussy. She moaned as I fingered her clit.

"Let's dance," she said, "I get so hot when I dance."

It was a fairly fast piece and when I twirled her, she lost her balance. When her ass hit the floor, her legs splayed wide, juices spraying toward me from her bare open pussy.

12