The Paddock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enough," she gasped and jumped up, "We have to go."

--

When we got in our door, I kissed her hard. She shivered and without a word, ran upstairs to get ready for our time together. I was naked on top of the bedspread with a towel covering my very erect cock. She came in, dressed in a black net see-through negligee. She came to the edge of the bed and I could see her trembling.

"God Betsy, you are so beautiful."

"Can... can I see it?" she stammered.

I nodded, and she pulled the towel off, revealing my long thick cock. It twitched at her, almost beckoning.

"I don't think..." she trembled.

I reached for her and pulled her in beside me. "Please, I promise not to hurt you."

I turned the bedside lamp off and let the full moon bathe our bodies. Avoiding her mouth, I kissed her neck and face while running my hand down her back and under her crotchless panties to her firm ass cheeks. Every muscle in her body was tense, so I concentrated on massaging her with my hands to get her to relax. It didn't help much.

I removed the top of her negligee but left the crotchless panties on. Her two beautiful orbs stood out ready for my tongue. I licked around her quarter sized areoles and then sucked on her nipples, tugging and gently chewing on them until they were hard and prominent. She began to moan.

My hand was rubbing the inside of her thighs, just below her pussy. Occassionally, my hand brushed against her womanhood, she was very wet. I ran my tongue down her body and flicked her prominent clit. She jumped and moaned louder.

Again, I was concentrating on not repeating any moves I had done previously in David's darkroom. I knelt between her legs and pulled her thighs over my shoulders, pulling her pussy up to my face. I buried my face in her slit while holding her hips and ass cheeks with my big hands. The position was similar to eating a large submarine sandwich.

I licked up her slit from her love hole to her clit hood. I used the flat of my tongue rather than just the tip and licked in the upward direction only, stopping to nibble on her swollen inner labia on the way.

I found her pearl and again used the flat of my tongue to massage it. My mouth closed around it and I gently sucked. Her moans got louder. I moved my tongue down to her love hole and pushed it in as far as possible, stabbing her with it. She spread her legs wider to give me more access. I again retraced her slit to her clit and resumed sucking.

"Oh Brad, that feels so good, please your wife's pussy, this is your pussy, now and forever."

Her ass was making circular movements as she ground her pussy into my face. She reached up and grabbed the back of my head and pulled me in farther. She screamed as she came into my mouth...

It wasn't enough, I knew she was capable of producing a lot more fluid. My tongue and lips now moved feverishly on her clit. She dug her heels into my back, keeping her knees spread wide apart. She whimpered and squealed, and this time, gave me a huge mouthful.

"Oh God, oh God, that's so fantastic... please stop, I'm too sensitive..."

"No, you're going to love this next part."

Still maintaining my kneeling position, I lowered her down to my cock level and with one hand under her ass, slid my cockhead up and down her now very juicy slit. I found the entrance to her love hole and gave it a quick jab, forcing it in a few inches. She was much tighter than I remembered, probably because she had convinced herself she would be unable to take it.

"Owwww..." she howled.

I began working in and out of her, moving deeper with each stroke. I didn't actually stroke with my body. I was on my knees and had my hands around her hips and ass. I was pulling her back and forth on my cock the way I would pull on a tight foot sock. Finally, after repeated strokes, I felt my cock hit against her cervix. I lowered her down to the bed and pushed her legs forward against her body, then slowly began stroking her.

She groaned. "Oh Brad, you feel so good, I never thought I would get it into me. That magnificent cock is completely filling my pussy, stretching it, touching every part of the inside of my love hole. I can't hold it honey, I'm going to come... NNNNOOOWWWWWWW..."

She pulled on my ass cheeks to get me deeper. I knew that it must have hurt a bit since I was up against her cervix. Her orgasm wasn't large, certainly not as large as I knew she was capable of, and I was determined to fuck her until I got a lot larger orgasms out of her. But I knew I was close, the stimulation I had received that evening was too much for me. The only hope I had was to rebound quickly.

I began stroking again, deeper and faster with shorter strokes.

"Yes Brad, fuck your unfaithful whore, make her forget his cock, there will never be another man for me... Jeez yes, I'm gonna come again," and she did, with a larger orgasm than the first one.

"I'm going to come, Betsy."

She pushed me off and pulled my cock into her mouth and sucked. She swallowed every drop out of my throbbing cock, then laid back down and pulled my semihard cock back into her, trying to use her pussy muscles to reserrect me again.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"I talked to Kate and she said I should take the first load in my mouth so my pussy wasn't too sloppy for our next fuck."

"Wise girl," I said, "Did you do the same for David?"

"No, I could never do that, I couldn't have you kiss the mouth that had another man's cock in it."

Of course I knew she hadn't, and my love for her went up another couple of notches. I leaned down and gave her a deeply tongued kiss, she responded with the like. My cock started growing even harder. I moved my head down to suck on her now very hard tender nipples.

"Brad, you are so hard again. I know you are going to last a lot longer this time, and I want to be thoroughly fucked. God, I wish you had done me earlier. There would have been no David and I wouldn't have to live with my guilt."

I started stroking again, definitely deeper now. I was leaning forward on my elbows and she wrapped her legs around me and locked her calves over my ass. She wanted more control and pulled her hips up to me on every stroke.

"You're not going to believe this load, I'm going to wash your balls with this one. Jeez yes, fuck me, fuck me harder... I can't get enough of you, deeper, you horse cock, drive me... God, I can't take any more, I have to come on that wonderful cock... Yes, more... more... fuck... fuck... FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWW..."

I slowed down and took very long strokes, almost pulling out of her before driving back into the bottom of her love tunnel. Again she started bucking, then came again, then again only a minute later. Now it was almost continuous, her bucking didn't stop between orgasms. She was sobbing and grunting.

"Oh God, Brad, I can't stop, I'm your fuck machine, keep fucking me until you dry me out, until I have no cum left in my unfaithful cunt."

"I'm going to come soon, Betsy," I groaned.

"Yes, when you start, drive it in as deep as you can and hold it there, I'll do the rest." I felt my cock swell up and drove it in. She pulled me into the deepest recesses of her love hole, then used her pussy muscles to milk every drop out of my throbbing cock. I kept stroking, forcing our combined cum out of her love hole to the music of squishing and farting sounds until I became too soft.

I flopped over on my back and she got on her side with her face on my chest. She was still sobbing and her tears ran down my chest onto my stomach. We laid there a long time without speaking, just enjoying the afterglow of the best fuck we'd ever had in our lives.

She moved her face down to my cock, "Let me clean you up." She licked my cock from my balls to my cockhead, all around my shaft, then put my cockhead into her mouth to clean it too. She then moved her head back on my chest but kept her hand on the base of my cock. She must have felt some thickening and quickly moved back down to put her velvety mouth over my cockhead. She sucked and stroked until it was semihard again, then squeezed the base until my cockhead flowered to almost twice its normal size.

"Ooooo, I thought men couldn't get this many hard-ons."

"Only when they have a really cute babe sucking on them."

"Doggy style," she demanded and flipped over onto all fours in front of me, pushing her pussy into my face.

"Face down on the bed, knees together, you're going to get a hard fuck this time." I pushed it in again, right to the end, she had it all now.

"Jeez, it feels so much bigger" she trembled in anticipation of a good mauling. I licked my forefinger and stuck it in her asshole down to the second knuckle. I was more careful not to ram her this time, I knew I was going to want to fuck her again tomorrow. "Yes, yes, fuck your slut, I can't hold back, I'm co... ungh, ungh... ommmm... ungh... ungh... mminnnng... nuh... nuh... NOWWWWWWW..."

I flexed my cock to give her that pulsing feeling as she jetisoned her creamy cum around my cock. I kept stroking and soon had her in nearly continuous orgasm mode again. I stuck another finger into her asshole. Her love hole was getting so wet, I wasn't getting enough friction. I think she sensed it.

"In my ass, Brad, stick it in my asshole." I didn't need a second invitation. I pulled my fingers out and pushed my cock into her. She screamed as I worked it in until my groin reached her ass cheeks..

"Stop for a minute," she commanded, "hold it deep inside me." She contracted her sphincter and my cock started to swell. She held me so tightly, it was starting to get painful.

She released, "OK, honey, now fuck me, pound your wife's ass with that supercock as hard as you can." I did, and I could hear her vagina sucking and blowing with every stroke.

"Oh Brad, you can't imagine how good this feels, I'm going to come again, please come with me, I need to feel your hot cum splash inside me."

We both screamed as we came together.

After a minute, we both fell on our sides, my cock still buried inside her ass. After another few minutes, I picked her up and took her into the shower. She was a mess, with cum and shit from her pudenda to her knees.

She was so weak, she could hardly stand, we had been fucking for over an hour. Her pussy was bright red and puffy. I soaped every square inch of her, stopping to fondle her breasts and suck her nipples. When I got to her pussy, she grimaced, it was tender and sore. I dried her off carefully while she sat on the toilet. I could hear the soft plop, plop as she squeezed the shit and cum out of her ass and love hole.

I pulled the bedspread and towels off, thankful we hadn't leaked through. I crawled under the blankets and waited for her. She came into bed ass first so I could spoon her. She lifted her leg and reached back for my flaccid cock and shoved my cockhead into her love hole.

"I want to wake up with you inside me, darling."

We went to sleep almost immediately.

--

I woke in the morning with her soft mouth on my cock. "I need to practice this to learn how to swallow you. Just relax, I am too sore for you to have my pussy until tonight, but I can get you off."

She was fondling and lightly squeezing my balls with one hand and stroking my cock with the other, while slurping and bobbing on my growing cock with her mouth.

"I'm going to come."

She just stroked harder and bobbed faster as I pulsed my load into her mouth. After the previous night, it wasn't a big load and she easily managed to swallow every drop. She laid on her back and sighed, licking her lips. I reached over and started slurping on her tits.

She started to talk. "Brad, last night was the absolute best fuck I've ever had in my life... I never dreamed I could feel that way...

"Please hear me out. This is very painful for me but I don't want to keep any secrets from you... I'm sure you are wondering how you measured up to David, and I honestly have to say I enjoyed him too. But he was too rough, I sensed he was just using me, not making love to me. He bruised me badly and didn't seem to care, I cried from the pain...

"After he finished, I felt so unclean with his cum deep inside of me. I rushed home and showered and douched for an hour but I couldn't get the smell of his cologne off me. I was so ashamed, I had given myself to him and denied you. I douldn't face you, I couldn't even face myself...

"When you told me David may have contracted an STD, I could no longer hide my shame. I was terrified. I knew some STDs could permanently damage a woman's reproductive system. I spent all night on my knees, praying for another chance with you, praying I didn't have a disease that would prevent us from having our babies...

"I went for my tests the next morning. It took two weeks to get the results back, even though I paid a premium to get them done quickly. I was so miserable during that time. I was so thankful when the results came back negative, but I still had to get past my guilt. We weren't touching one another and I was desperate to find a way to reach you. When you ordered this new bed, I was so excited, I knew it would become our conjugal bed...

"But when I saw your big cock last night, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to please you. Now that I know I can, I feel sorry for any woman who can't experience a cock like yours, you fill me so completely... Ooooh, jeez Brad, you just made me come by only sucking on my tits."

We fucked every night like we were on our honeymoon, a honeymoon we never had. After dinner, she would mount me on my chair, impaling herself, facing me so I could suck her nipples. One dessert time she sprayed my cock with a foam dairy cream, then licked and sucked it all off. I was harder than a steel rod when she mounted me. She was always trying something new. God, I loved this woman.

--

About six months later, we both happened attend the same seminar. As we were making our way to the crowded restaurant for lunch, a man came up behind us.

"I have reservations," David said, "and I won't take no for an answer." He got between us, hooked our arms and led us to a remote corner table.

"I can see by the very satisfied looks on your faces you are getting along OK?"

"Yes," I replied, "very much so."

"I'm envious, I have not met another woman I loved as much as Laura. I guess it was my fault that I couldn't satisfy her. You see, when I was in my jock phase in high school and through college, I was a heavy steroid user. It left me with a small dick..."

I was watching Betsy's reaction.

"But... when we..." she stopped herself, blushing, staring into her drink.

David laughed so hard I thought he would fall out of his chair.

"You mean Brad didn't tell you... we changed places in that dark room, he took you, not me."

Her jaw dropped as she snapped a look at me. At first I could see a flash of anger at my deceit, but it was quickly replaced by something else. She buried her face in my chest, sobbing.

"Now I can see how much you loved me, you couldn't bear to have me fuck another man. Oh God, Brad, I love you so much... Were you ever going to tell me?"

"Yes... I just didn't know how. I wasn't sure you'd believe me. It's much better coming from David..."

"Wait until I get your fat cock home, I am going to bite you off in my love hole..." She looked up at me. "Seriously, Brad, I want to start making our babies."

"Me too," I whispered.

She turned towards David, "Thank you," she said, "Thank you for giving me my husband. Thank you for preserving my fidelity, that was the most unselfish gift anyone has ever given me."

We ate our lunch through a lot of good natured jibes. I shook his hand when we left. Betsy reached up and kissed him hard on the lips, "I hope you find the woman you are looking for, she will be the luckiest woman on the face of this earth to have a man like you."

They gave each other a big hug.

--

One morning, two months later, she told me, "Brad, I got confirmation from my doctor yesterday, I'm pregnant." We held each other tightly and both shed tears.

"I have a surprise for you too, Betsy, I'll pick you up at noon."

I did and we drove north of town into a wooded area. "I've bought us a house on a ten acre lot." I stopped the SUV. "We're here."

"But where is the house?" she asked.

"It isn't built yet, but I have staked out the rough outline up on that grassy knoll. I have the plans back at our place, in case you want to make any changes." I showed her where all the rooms were. She was particularly interested in the master bedroom.

"The bed must be over here..." she smiled, "I want to christen this house." She pulled off her skirt and panties and was standing there half naked.

"You brazen hussy," I said, "Out here... in the open?"

"C'mon Brad, I can see that big bulge in your pants, I know you want to fuck me and my pussy is dripping for you." She undid my belt and zipper and pulled down my pants and shorts.

"No halfway measure," I growled and took off her blouse and bra. She bounced her tits back to the SUV for a blanket while I stripped completely.

"Maybe we could start a nudist colony up here. I would love to see those women drool over your big cock, actually, MY big cock," she giggled and lay down on the blanket. I easily slipped into her wet hole.

"Do you realize this is the first time we've made love outdoors?" I asked.

"Yes, and I want a large patio out here. When I fuck you at nights, I want to look up at heaven while you take me there."

I was particularly strong that day. After she had about four orgasms, she started having an orgasm every couple of minutes. I loved making her squeal and scream her way through them. At long last, I finally I unloaded deep inside her while she shook with her last orgasm. We lay there for a few minutes, catching our breath and kissing, then got dressed.

When we got into the SUV, she drew my zipper down and pulled my cock into her mouth, it became erect very quickly. The road was very rough, hardly more than a cart track. My cock kept banging against the back of her throat but she didn't complain. Finally we hit a rather large bump and my cock jabbed down her throat, she just pulled me in tighter and sucked harder. I ejaculated into her belly.

"Mmmmm," she said, "another first, it tasted so good, we're going to have to go over more of these roads," she laughed. "Let's stop at a restaurant on the way home."

We sat down in a corner booth beside one another. We overheard a couple of elderly women bird watchers in the booth behind us.

"You must have seen those two lovebirds on the top of the hill?" one asked excitedly.

"Yes, I got a good view through my binoculars, did you see the beak on the male?"

"Biggest I've ever seen and did you hear the trills of the female?"

"Yes, she must have sang for at least half an hour."

Betsy had her face buried in my chest, trying to muffle her laughter.

EPILOGUE

We built our four bedroom house and filled it very quickly, Betsy conceived the rest of our babies out among the stars, one in a polar sleeping bag during winter. We've had to add a couple of more bedrooms but I have no problem my CEO salary.

And if you ever come to visit us some weekend, you're going to see a couple of bare asses chasing each other around the property. If one has a big, flopping, hard cock, and the other, a bouncing set of 36DDs... you'll know you found the right place.

THE END

12