The Pagan Bitches

Story Info
A male sacrifice to 14 Pagan women.
1.7k words
4.12
57k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Council was called to the secret site. Fourteen silent, floating figures glided through the murky fog of night. Red mantles covered their naked limbs; porcelain masks covered all except peepholes for their eyes and their ruby red lips of sin.

Each mask had it's own identifying symbol of torture, they all knew who each other were, what their duties would include this night, it was agreed upon long ago when all were sworn to secrecy and protection, to die before revealing a name, a clue, or an image of who each other were.

No light shone through the tress, it was dark, pitch black, the moon and stars were hidden behind the enveloping secrecy of the night's work ahead. It mattered not for the 14 symbols of visions and fantasies foretold, for they all new the way, for if not by heart then by the struggling heard in the distance.

The clearing was eerie in its setting, just the way they liked it. The wind howled around the figure strapped to the cold hard marble stone and fog rolled around his thrashing form. It was their spot, the spot where men were broken. Bigger, better and stronger men than the man who laid before them as a sacrifice for all that would cum.

The chanting began slow and silent, it started first in their hearts and then in their minds until the humming was heard by the victim. His eyes rolled madly in terror as the chanting got louder and louder until the figures began to writhe uncontrollably in dance and formation.

They broke into pairs and began to tear each others mantles from their bodies. Their nakedness the only light surrounding the stone. The glow of lust illuminating from the centre of their beings, shining and blinding the stunned man who watched in fear.

The man's naked figure began to stir, his fear still evident, his arousal prominent, as the dance began in full. Two women walk before the figure, strutting and posing; another two move in, offering each other's breasts to the victim's mouth only to pull back and laugh cruelly when his tongue laps out to taste at puckered tips.

Another couple kneel down beside his head, they whisper into his ears, he strains to concentrate, to hear what the words being whispered are, the chanting is so loud and erotic that he can't be sure what he is hearing. The erotic words he hears hardens an already stiff shaft.

Two more women climb the platform dancing to each other's tune, hands touching, groping, fondling each other, crying out and moaning in pleasure.

Four pairs of hands travel up the dancer's legs, caressing gently, offering and lovingly worshiping the Pagan beings standing before them. Fingers slip higher and higher up the long legs, automatically the dancers spread their thighs and fingers dip into their warmth and wetness.

Two pairs of hands run fingers over the lips of the victim's mouth. He puts his tongue out to lick them, draw them in and taste them.

The crack of a whip slices through the night, the man shrieks in pain as his thighs are punished, but he holds still.

The women laugh and lick their fingers slowly drawing them in and out savouring the fruity freshness of the dancer's juices.

One woman is selected to kneel over the man's face and as he gazes up into the naked pink folds of her dripping pussy, women dance around her.

Her head is thrown back, hands are everywhere, inside her, on her breasts, pulling her hair back, tongues mingle, breasts strain, nipples get sucked, her breasts are full, she shakes uncontrollably. The kneeling woman begins to shake uncontrollably, as hands play at her fresh lively body.

Someone swirls her clit with a long insistent finger, the victim strains upward to get a taste. Someone's whip cracks onto him again and he yells out in denial. She cums at the sound of leather cracking on skin, squirting all over his face. Milky white cream that flows over his lips, chin, throat, cheeks and chest, his tongue comes out and he's punished again.

She's dragged from his body and the fourteen women begin to lick his face clean, one lick per woman. Each strokes over a cheek, a chin, a throat, a chest, anywhere but on the lips.

Fingers start to stroke his arms, legs, chest, and face. His penis grows larger by the minute, which is another spot not to be touched and is left to strain in the night.

The women lick with long hard strokes, one smooth hard-pressured movement, never more and never less than the full-length of her tongue. A drop of jism glistens on the head of his penis, it's noticed by the women and they all pull back in one careless movement.

A voice is heard to yell accusingly "You Will Not Cum"

He's shocked as he stares at the women around him, his fear beginning to take over the pleasure of moments before. He tries to laugh it off and realizes to late that he doesn't know these women at all and he is their sacrifice, a sacrifice he knows he will regret being, but cant help but to await.

He looks to the narrow slits in the masks and the demonic grins hiding behind the surreal painted red lips and gulps back at his foolishness in enjoying the moment.

Clamps are attached to his nipples and his testicles, an electric shock pulses through his body. His prick hardens more as he realizes it pleasure that he's feeling, but the pleasure is also pain.. He groans deeply as 14 whips lash at his body all at the same time. He's finally realizing he is not aloud to voice his pleasure at the treatment.

His hands and feet are released from their shackles and he is dragged by his hair to a stone cutting in the shape of a chair.

A woman is awaiting his pleasure, her legs spread and dangling over each side.

He's pushed to his knees and stares, mouth watering, hungering to plunge into her welcoming liquid heat with his dry swollen tongue or his straining cock, he doesn't care which as long as he feels the welcoming closing tissue of a woman's sacred glove surrounding him, he does not care.

He strokes his cock and leans in, electric shocks to his balls and nipples jolt him. Lashes to his back has his spine jerking upright, the vicious tug on his hair forces his eyes to meet those of angry storm blue ones.

She leans down to his face and whispers as her grip tightens on his hair and her glowing eyes lock on his . "You will not cum", is all she says.

He nods in agreement and he is aloud to enter the previously forbidden tunnel. It's the first touch of flesh his prick has felt all evening and he fights for control.

About to cum he looks up to those eyes, those bright blue eyes that are laughing mockingly down into his. That look makes his control strengthen and he refuses to cum.

The woman before him screams in pleasure, his brain fights his cock for control as she squeezes him tightly, he gains control but only just. He closes his eyes but he can still see those blue eyes haunting his control and refuses to let it slip.

Sweat drips from his brow, the muscles in his arms strain, his legs shake but he manages, valiantly to hold onto his control.

The others around the woman soothe her with strokes to her face and arms as she is removed from the stone.

One by one the fourteen women demand release from his mouth, his cock, his hands, and still he isn't allowed to cum. They slowly leave the clearing as each woman screams her siren's song into the night, then she is gone from his sight.

The woman with the voice and the electric eyes is the last to gain her pleasure, she screams into the night louder than any of the other's. She can feel his juices travelling up the length of his long, thick, hard prick. It throbs, its almost there, he tries to plunge again and she pushes him back. He falls flat on his back, exhausted and spent, unable to physically give any more until he can gain the release that now almost has him begging for it.

She straddles him with her hand clamped tightly around his balls, cutting of the release that is pulsing there. He sighs in hope that she will ride him hard and fast to finish him off.

He sees stars, his mind is spinning, and he knows he must fight for control one last time.

His heartbeat slows slightly allowing him to breathe easier as she loosens the pressure to his balls and runs a finger down the side of his face, soothing him petting him, calming him.

His head starts to clear of the maddening need for release that has been rocketing through his veins. His ears are ringing and he realizes that she is whispering in his ear and slowly gaining her footing and starting to rise. She is walking away laughing at his shocked expression when he realizes what she has said.

"You will not cum" is echoing through his mind as he looks around the clearing.

He is left naked, aching, and alone. His prick is swollen, throbbing still; despite her departing words he reaches down to touch it, to gain that release he still desperately needs only to pull back in pain as he gains the full knowledge to accept that he will not cum this night.

His prick is grazed raw from fucking 14 women and hard as a rock, he looks around, bewildered, shattered a broken man, to where the woman was just standing and she is gone, they're all gone.

The only reminders of the night is the torn Red mantles, shattered porcelain masks and a hard red cock he cant touch and won't be able to for awhile.

He throws his head back and screams into the night, as he understands the seriousness of his dilemma, he screams again in pain, in frustration and in rage...

"YOU PAGAN BITCHES!"