The Pain Game Ch. 01

Story Info
James discovers a new passion - for punishment.
1.5k words
4.21
13.1k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/26/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you been a good boy, or a bad boy?" Her throaty voice in his ear gave him an immediate erection.

He was naked, blindfolded and handcuffed to the chair he was sitting in, and he could hardly wait for what was next.

Last week had been his first time to the Pain Game – a BDSM club one of his drunken co-workers had babbled about a few weeks ago. They had gone out after work, and after a couple of rounds, Kevin had loosened up and started chatting. He was mostly-happily married, but his wife was only into regular, "vanilla" sex. The craziest thing she'd ever done with him was admit she had a vibrator, and let him use it on her.

He had done some on-line searching, and found a place call The Pain Game. It was a pay-to-play BDSM club. He had gone once, watched an encounter, and was planning on going back.

James was in the same boat. He loved his wife, but she considered it really racy to wear a red bra. She would never engage in anything kinky. When they watched "50 Shades of Gray" all she did was complain about how "weird and freaky" the characters were. He had barely made it to the bathroom before coming after the scene with the riding crop.

So, he'd gone online, and asked a few of his friends about places to go "explore other sides of his personality."

Everyone had a different internal definition as to what that meant, apparently, since he'd gotten a couple of suggestions for the strip club, one for a hash crash, and one for an adult paint-ball league. But luckily drunk Kevin mentioned the Pain Game, and James knew he had to try it.

There were various levels of engagement that someone could experience... starting at just watching, to participating as either the Dominant or the Submissive, all the way up to Controller – where you were in charge of a couple's actions, giving them instructions like a movie director.

Everyone's first time in the club was limited to watching.

Last week, James had watched. He watched as the Subordinate walked into the room, stripped his clothes off, and sat in the chair. Then he watched as Mistress Sonja walked in the room, resplendent in vinyl and chains. High heel stiletto boots. Elbow length gloves. Corset waist-cincher. Triple-layer chain belt. Full, heavy breasts swinging free. She slapped a set of handcuffs onto one of his wrists, and connected the other side around the leg of the chair. Same routine for the other side. Finally, she leaned down, her full glorious breasts in his face, and she said something to him. James couldn't hear what she said, but he watched the sub nod up and down. Mistress Sonja half-smiled, and slapped him hard across the face. Then she pulled her index finger up, flipping his chin, and grabbed a black, silky eye-fold. She wrapped it around his eyes – tight. He winced a little as she secured the knot, and then she slapped him again with her vinyl clad hand.

Oh god, how he wished he was that sub. His erection was about to escape his pants as he watched the show in front of him.

He watched her methodical torture of him. Nipple clamps placed. Slaps across his face. Disturbingly aggressive jerking on his cock. Smashing his toes with her boots. He watched her hold the Sub's face in her vinyl clad hands, and then her gentle kiss onto his mouth, while she aggressively smashed her groin against his. He watched the Sub jerk and convulse under her expert touch.

He couldn't wait to be next.

The next week, James was at the club. He had some idea of what he would be up against, because of what he saw the week before... but this whole scene was way beyond anything he had done before.

He walked into the room, knowing there will be others watching. He didn't care. He needed to be punished by Mistress Sonja.

He sat naked in the chair, and waited for her to enter the room. As she stomped in, wearing her stilettos, his cock jerked in the air, beyond his volition. Without any hesitation, she slapped a pair of handcuffs on his right wrist and then shackled him to the chair leg. She quickly repeated the process with his left hand. With her breasts full in his face, Mistress Sonja laughed throatily and said "Get a good look, Sub. You won't see these again..." and with that, she tied an eye mask over his face.

His breath hitched as the knot pulled tight against the back of his head.

She asked... 'Have you been a good boy, or a bad boy?"

He stammered... "Bad... bad boy?"

She slapped his face immediately. "What was that?" she barked.

"I've been a bad boy, Mistress Sonja."

She caressed his cheek. "That's better, Sub. Now, what is it that has you feeling so baaaaadddd? "

He swallowed, hard. "I lied to my wife. I told her I was going to a bar, but I was coming here. Also, I lied to my boss at work."

SMACK!

"I'm sorry, Mistress Sonja."

"I know you have been instructed to NEVER mention your spouse! She has nothing to do with your punishment. You have to confess your own sins. Now, tell me, what do you REEEALLLYY feel bad about?"

"I feel awkward..."

SMACK!"

"I feel guilty because I lied."

Gentle caress. "Why does that make you feel badly?"

"Because... because I don't want to admit that I want to..."

SMACK!

"Because I NEED to be punished."

He felt her vinyl-clad fingers run through his hair.

"That's better. When you admit to your weakness, we can punish you for it..."

His breath hitched in his throat. He had no idea what would happen next.

She talked right into his ear, her lips and tongue touching his tender lobe.

"You tell me what you're guilty of, and we'll determine your punishment."

He knew there must be other people watching, but he didn't care. He wanted everything Mistress Sonja would give him.

"I need to be punished for lying. I know it's wrong, but I can't help myself..."

She cut him off. "That's enough. I'm sick of hearing your whine. I'm going to stuff something in your mouth, and you're going to suck on it. Do you understand? "

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now suck, Sub."

He felt an object thrust into his mouth. He knew immediately it was a riding crop. The small leather loop thrust against his tongue. Oh God – just like in 50 Shades of Gray...

He sucked in earnest, hoping to please her... it must have worked, because he felt the crop leave his mouth. Her fingers clamped into his hair, and yanked his head backward. Just as he started to gasp, he felt the hard snap of the leather crop against his right nipple. "Ughhh" he moaned, and she followed suit with the other side.

"Oh God" he moaned.

"That's enough, Sub!" she snapped, and then whacked the biting end of the crop across each of his thighs. His whole upper body jerked in response. And he was rewarded with her deep laugh.

"Ooohhh – you really DO need to be punished, don't you?" she asked.

He could feel her move across, around him. He wasn't sure. Suddenly, he felt her full, delicious ass slide down his chest, and land with a sight rocking onto his lap. Her labia was pressed up against the head of his cock, and she was sliding back and forth. If only his hands weren't shackled to this chair! Her thighs were spread wide, with her hands resting on the top of his thighs. In an effort to match her movements, he thrust his hips up against her, to the best of his ability.

Her vinyl encased fingers dug into the bare flesh on his hips.

"Stop moving, Sub!" she growled at him. "I am in control. Do not forget it." She grabbed tightly onto his balls as she said it, making her point painfully

"I understand, Mistress."

"You are going to sit there and stay hard until I am finished, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Sonja."

"Good" she said, and with that, she pushed herself up, and then lowered herself down upon his shaft. Holy Shit she felt amazing! If his hands hadn't been shackled to the chair, he could have grabbed onto her waist. As it was, there wasn't much he could do but sit and enjoy the ride, as she slid up and down on him, grinding her groin into his. She stopped for a second. He felt her gloved hands on his thighs, and then something cold... It must have been one of the chains from her belt. She slid it under his balls, and then resumed her rocking. It felt just as amazing as it did before, but now, every time she rocked back, the chain pulled up under his balls. It was terrifying and exhilarating. He hoped to hell he could hold out, and not ejaculate before she was finished.