The Pain Reliever

Story Info
Jake's girlfriend visits him in hospital after a crash.
1k words
4.24
9.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motorcycle accident hadn't been serious. I got a few bruises, some road rash on one knee, and a broken clavicle. The fractured clavicle had gotten me admitted to the hospital. I was given some anesthetic, and the doctor set it and put my arm in a sling. As far as I was concerned, I was ready to go home that night, but the doc wanted me to stay in hospital for a few days until the break knitted.

I had been in that miserable bed, trussed up like a hog headed for slaughter, for two days and nights when I got a late evening visit from my girl friend, Olivia.

She was 21, pretty, and in her 3rd year of college. She was a sexually adventurous girl, which caused my initial attraction to her. Our relationship was over a year old by now, and we were very much in love. She'd come by to see me at lunch time, but her arrival at 8:30 PM, was an unexpected surprise. As always, her beautiful smile lit up the room. Her sultry smile started me thinking about things I hadn't thought much about for the last 40 hours or so. Mainly, what I'd like to have her do with those sensual red lips.

"Liv, I'm glad you came to see me again. I miss you, baby." I said. "But, it looks like another couple of nights here alone."

"I know, baby. That's why I came back when nobody else would be here," she purred. "I brought you something to read, and a couple of Snickers bars. A mystery, and some comfort food."

"You're amazing. My sister brought me a cross-word puzzle book but forgot a pencil. I actually was able to get one from nurse Joanne, so it worked out alright," I grinned.

"My big question, Jake, is how are you really feeling?" She looked into my eyes. "I mean seriously. Are you in pain?"

"I feel good. As long as I don't accidentally roll onto my left side there isn't much pain. Just kind of a mildly nagging ache. Of course, they give me something for pain every four hours. Maybe it would hurt more if not for that."

"I just wanted to know if you're up to getting the special present I brought you. If you were in pain, it wouldn't be as much fun for you as it'd be for me." Olivia said with that sexy smile that portends good things to come.

For a moment my hopes shot way up. Did she mean what I hoped she meant? Olivia got up, closed the curtains around my bed, and sat beside me. She slid her warm hand under the sheet, and wrapped it around my cock. My cock immediately swelled with joy and anticipation.

"Liv, is my present what I hope it is?"

"If you hope I'm going to suck your cock, yes," she whispered.

Olivia leaned over and gave me a very deep, very wet kiss while her soft fingers gently stroked my cock to full erection. She looked into my eyes, winked, and lifted the sheet enough to get her head under it. I felt her warm tongue licking the head of my cock. Then, I shuddered as she took it in her mouth all the way to my balls. At first she teased me by tightening her lips and slowly pulling her mouth up the shaft. She followed that with several wet licks around the corona. She knew what that sensation would do to me, and kept doing it until she sensed that I was about to cum. Then, she once again engulf me until her lips met my pubic before pulling all the way back to the head, humming softly all the while.

Suddenly, the squeak of rubber soles on tile announced the arrival of the evening shift nurse. "Is everything alright in there, Mr. Rockwell?" I recognized nurse Joanne's voice.

"Perfect," I barely managed to articulate. All the blood from my head had apparently rushed to my cock.

"Okay, I'll be back later," the nurse said, and quickly left the room without opening my curtain.

Over the course of our relationship Olivia had given me a hundred or more blow jobs. She knew how to have me last an hour, or make me cum in minutes. Given the situation, and knowing another nurse or late visitor might come in at any second, she decided to make me cum quickly. Less than five minutes after the nurse's visit, she had swallowed my load, sucked me dry, cleaned me with her tongue, tucked me in, and was giving me a loving kiss.

"Well, Jake," she said with a smile. "Visiting hours are over, so I better get going. I hope I took your mind off your clavicle, baby. I'll see you tomorrow. Love you."

With that, she was gone. I wished she could've stayed the night, but hospital regulations wouldn't let her be in bed with me anyway.

Ten minutes after Olivia walked past the nurses station, a tall redheaded RN came into my room, bringing me a drink.

"Here's some orange juice for you, Jake." she said with a sly smile. "I figured you might need some after your last visitor."

I reddened in mild embarrassment, realizing that the beautiful nurse had figured out what was happening behind my drawn curtains. "Thank you, Joanne." I said. "This will really hit the spot right now."

"I guess you won't need the massage I was planning to offer tonight?" she said.

"Hold on there, Joanne. A nice massage is always appreciated. Does that include a sponge bath?"

"You bet, Jake. I'll be back in an hour. You'll be ready by then, won't you?"

As nurse Joanne turned to leave I saw her cascade of auburn hair swirl around her pale neck, and discovered that I was already ready for my massage. Right then, I was hoping that Joanne knew how important it is to provide a happy ending.