The Painter

Story Info
The painter turned her on so much.
3.2k words
4.53
22.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
livinfree
livinfree
18 Followers

When the doorbell rang, I muttered a curse and threw down my tube of mascara, which landed in the sink, only to bounce out and land on the floor. I shrugged, thinking at least I was finished and not answering the door with half done makeup, and reached for my robe, tying it around my waist as I hustled to the door.

The morning had sucked already, and I had only been up for a little over an hour. Getting myself out of the house on time was hard enough, but add in the children factor, the end result was usually frustration, irritation, and most times a lack of punctuation.

Needless to say, I was perturbed as I opened the door, only to stop short at the sight of who greeted me.

"Hello, Ma'am, my name is Nick." He held out a hand, and mine reached out in automatic response. I held my breath as our flesh touched. His strong fingers caressed my palm as he let go, causing my stomach to jump in anticipation. Anticipation of what, I wasn't sure. "My crew and I will be painting your exterior today."

I raised my brows in question, and crossed my arms under my breasts.

"I just wanted to let you know we were here." His eyes drank in my face, lowered to my breasts where they lingered, slid down to my ankles, and roamed back up. Slowly.

His blue eyes were filled with lust as they met mine, making my insides clench in response.

At my continued silence, he said, "Did your husband let you know we were coming today?"

I shook my head no. For some reason, words had escaped me. Was it the way the early morning sun glinted off his blonde hair? Or the way the corner of his mouth tilted up as I stared at him? Or was it the bulge in his pants that was still growing, making a tent out of those white Dickey's painter pants? Maybe it was the way he looked at me, as if he wanted to rip off my robe then and there and fuck me until we were both spent and raw, right there in the entryway. My pussy clenched at the thought, and my nipples hardened as if in preparation for being fondled, sucked, and plucked.

"Alright. Is it going to be a problem, ma'am?"

I could only shake my head again, conveying it would not be a problem. He smiled then, a genuine heartfelt smile that made me warm all over.

"Great. I'll go ahead and get started then." He turned to walk away and my eyes automatically dropped to his ass. It was on the smaller side, but looked firm and yummy trapped inside those suddenly sexy painter pants.

Funny, I had never thought of painter pants as sexy before. I knew then that I was never going to look at them in the same way again.

He stopped and turned back so suddenly I was busted checking out his ass. He chuckled as I blushed and smoothed the front of my silky robe in a nervous gesture.

"Are you going to be leaving any time soon?"

I nodded, feeling like a total idiot. What was it about this guy that had my tongue stuck to the roof of my mouth? And my insides feel like it was already the hundred degrees the lovely weatherman promised for today?

His smile kicked up a notch. "Okay, then. We'll start the masking in the back of the building."

"Okay" was all I could say, feeling awkward.

He nodded, still smiling, and walked to the end of the walkway.

He had stepped off the walkway and onto the driveway, and was almost out of sight before I shook myself out of whatever trance the man had me in, and called out "Let me know if you need anything!"

He stopped suddenly, looked over his shoulder and into my eyes. "Oh, I will. Count on it." The innuendo was unmistakable, coupled with the way he undressed me with his eyes.

I had an unexpected urge to giggle, but controlled myself. The guy obviously thought I was attractive, and I didn't want to ruin it sounding like a teenybopper.

Instead I smiled, feeling sexy for the first time in what seemed like forever and shut the door.

Work had been busy, and my mind was full of all the paperwork and filing that still needed to be done, so by the time I pulled into the driveway for lunch, I had forgotten all about the painting being done on the house.

It was a shock to see all of the windows covered in plastic, and half the house a different shade. The biggest shock of all was the way my heart started hammering at the sight of Nick, his bare chest glistening with sweat, revealing how toned and hard he was, with his white Dickie's splattered with different shades of paint slung low on his hips.

He looked up as I opened my car door, and while I couldn't see his face clearly, I saw the sexy smile he threw my way. While the heat outside was starting to become stifling, the warmth of his gaze made me burn with a totally different kind of heat. I was a little disappointed when he continued with his work. I shrugged, looking forward to some food and my hour break before I went back to the grind.

I grabbed my purse and swung my legs around. I thought about doing the Sharon Stone leg cross as I slid off my seat but thought better of it. I was way too old to be pulling that one off.

As I shut the car door, I heard my cell phone ring. Inside the car. Cursing under my breath I searched for the keys that had already fallen to the bottom of my purse, and victorious, I pushed the button that unlocked the doors. I didn't spot my phone right away, and by now it had quit ringing. With a groan, I threw my purse onto the drivers seat and started searching for the irritating necessity. True to Murphy's Law, it had slid under the seat. It wasn't until I emerged with phone in hand that I remembered I had company.

Mortified, I turned to see if my dread was founded. Sure enough, four men with paintbrushes in hand were frozen to the spot. I blushed, realizing I had apparently given them quite a show while bent over the seat of my car. My eyes found Nick, who seemed to shake himself out of a stupor. I heard him say a few harsh words and the rest of the men quickly went back to work. He nodded to me, as if to say "no worries", but I still wished desperately that I could rewind the last five minutes and ignore the stupid phone. I tried to give him a smile of thanks, but I think it turned out more like a grimace.

As I walked to the front door, I could feel more than one set of eyes on me. Even as embarrassed as I was, I still couldn't help but stand up a little straighter (pushing what little breasts I had out) and adding a little extra sway to my hips. It felt good to feel attractive, especially to such a wide range of ages.

Ah well, I gave 'em something to talk about.

With that thought in mind, I sashayed to the front door and took my time unlocking it. As I closed the door behind me I determined to enjoy my lunch hour, despite the embarrassment.

I searched the refrigerator, not really seeing my options, still flushed and bothered from the last few minutes and decided on the old standby- a ham and cheese sandwich. A knock on the front door startled me, and I looked out the kitchen window to see Nick standing there, looking as hot as the first time I laid eyes on him. I drew in a deep breath and waved at him to come in.

The front door opened and closed, and the sound of his footsteps in the entry way carried to the kitchen. I busied myself with pulling out the ingredients for my lunch, trying to make it look like flashing the neighborhood was a common occurrence, and I didn't want to hide in bed with the covers over my head for the rest of my life.

"Excuse me, Ma'am." Nick said politely.

I mumbled an affirmative.

"I am sorry for the behavior of my crew. They know better than to ogle a pretty lady."

"Um. That's okay. I kind of forgot you were here, and..." I was too self-conscious to go on, so I just kept on with making my food, as if he weren't standing there.

"May I get a glass of water?" He asked, just as politely.

"Of course!" I replied, still not looking directly at him. "You must be hot working out there in this weather." I knew I was babbling as I reached into the cupboard for a glass, but I couldn't seem to stop myself. "The news said we are in for a heat wave that is supposed to last all week." I filled the glass with cold tap water and turned to give it to him.

I was startled to find him directly behind me, so close I could feel the heat radiating off him. He smiled as he accepted the glass and brought it to his lips. I swallowed, butterflies fluttering in my stomach as I watched him drink the entire glass of water. Fascinated, my eyes followed a bead of sweat as it slowly made its way down the side of his face to his neck, then past his throat to his chest, picking up speed as it reached his flat stomach and mingled with the hair that started just under his belly button and disappeared under his Dickies.

Our eyes locked and he set the glass down on the counter without missing a beat. I hadn't realized I was holding my breath until I started to feel lightheaded. Although, it could have been from the way his eyes watched me as I drank in the sight of him. His bare chest was gleaming with sweat, and I imagined how he would taste. I licked my lips, wishing I could lean forward and lick the salty trail from beginning to end.

"Uh, would you like more?" I said, feeling stupid for working myself up to feeling hot and bothered.

"I'd love some...more." He said just above a whisper and his eyes dropped to my chest. I resisted the urge to cross my arms, certain that my hard nipples were clearly outlined through the thin fabric of my blouse. Instead, I broke eye contact and busied myself with refilling the glass with more water.

I heard a soft groan from behind me, and when I turned my head to look, Nick was even closer, his eyes devouring my backside. Unconsciously, my high-heeled feet spread, forcing my back to arch. My breath hitched as he stepped so close behind me I could feel his erection brushing my ass. I controlled my urge to back up, to feel his hard, hot body flush against mine.

He reached around me to shut off the water, which was now flowing over the rim of the glass. I admired the strong hands and muscular forearm as it came into view, wishing it were me he was touching. As if he heard my unspoken words, he leaned forward, his chest brushing against my back. His hand came around mine on the glass, and I watched, fascinated as our linked hands set the drink on the counter beside us. Instinctively I grabbed on to the small section of counter in front of me, holding myself up when all I wanted to do was melt into him, fuck him until we both came, screaming.

I could feel his breath next to my ear, and held my own as his fingers left a wet trail from my fingers, up my arm to my neck. I shivered as he brushed my hair to one side, exposing the nape of my neck.

"God your beautiful." Nick whispered, breaking whatever trance I had let myself fall into. I closed my eyes as his soft lips touched my skin. Goose bumps erupted from the spot, then made a trail behind his fingers as they slid down my collar bone, then the outside of my breast. Impossibly, my nipples tightened even more, begging to be touched.

He must have seen, because he circled my nipple with the slightest touch of a fingertip, then ran a palm over it. I moaned in pleasure, and arched my breast more firmly into his palm, which also successfully pushed my ass against his hard cock.

He groaned and pumped against me, stroking his cock between my cheeks.

"God, your ass is perfect." He rocked against me harder, pushing me against the counter. In the same moment, his free hand moved from where it rested beside mine on the lip of the sink and grabbed my other breast.

I could only breathe in shallow breaths as he groped me, alternately squeezing both breasts then pinching my nipples.

He brought his lips next to my ear. "I want to fuck you, right here."

My eyes flew open. Even unfocused and blurry, I took in the fact that we were standing in front of the kitchen window, in perfect view of the street, where anyone could see us. As if reading my mind, he said, "Yes, right here. Where anyone could see. My crew..." He ground against me "a neighbor" he pinched my nipples "your husband" a hand left my breast and roamed down the front of me until I felt a rough palm on my thigh.

At the thought my desires split. One part of me wanted to demand he stop immediately and run away in embarrassment. The other part of me though, wanted to rip my clothes off and fuck him, not giving a damn who saw.

I didn't- couldn't -stop him as he slid a hand around my thigh to my ass, hiking up my skirt and exposing more bare skin. He gripped my ass firmly, then pushed my skirt up the rest of the way where it bunched around my waist. His breath became more erratic, as if the sight of my black lacy thong was more than he could stand.

I held my breath as he fumbled with his zipper. I looked over my shoulder just in time to see his cock spring free of his pants and stand stiffly, straight out from his body. He rubbed the head of his cock between my cheeks, down between the crease of my legs.

I hadn't realized how wet I had become until my panties slipped with the movement of his cock. My pussy clenched, feeling empty and desperate to be filled.

He leaned forward with his chest, pushing my upper body so that I was bent at the waist. His fingers played with the edges of my soaked thong, then circled my clit, not quite touching the pulsing, swollen spot, all the while rubbing his cock against my ass.

"Do you want it, beautiful?" he asked, finally touching my clit through the material, making me sob with need.

"I want to feel your pussy clench around me as I fuck you from behind. Do you want the same thing?"

I nodded, the only way I felt able to communicate.

He pushed aside my panties, exposing my freshly shaved pussy to the air. I was unprepared when he pushed two fingers deep inside, taking me as close to an orgasm as I could without actually going over the edge.

"I guess you do." He pumped his fingers in and out, finger fucking me until I was trembling and seriously about to beg him to fuck me. "God, you are so wet, so ready for me."

"Yes!" I tried to say, but it only came out as a croak.

Without another word he pulled his fingers free and I felt the head of his cock push against my entrance. As wet and turned on as I was, he slid right in, stopping only when he was balls deep. We both gave an appreciative sound at the feel of him inside me, and he reached around to play with my nipple, tweaking it in time with his deep thrusts. I spread my legs a little wider and arched my back, giving him a better view as well as better access.

He leaned back a little, looking at the spot where we were joined, and pumped faster, taking me deep and hard. I moaned, visualizing the sight of his cock pulling almost all the way out then slamming home, disappearing into me, the tip hitting the exact spot that made me crazy.

He grabbed my hips with both hands, pulling me against him in violent movements, sinking into me as deep as he could go.

I felt the pressure build, and my skin tingled. I was about to go at any moment. Reaching between my legs I found his balls, tight and pulled close against his body. I caressed them as he fucked me, thrilling in the way he claimed me, making me feel sexy, wanted, and a little dirty.

I felt him swell inside me, his own orgasm imminent. I squeezed his balls lightly, smiling at the sound of his guttural growl.

He fucked me harder, faster. My hipbones bumped the counter every time he slammed into me and my tits bounced with every thrust, but I didn't care. Only the feel of him was important, his cock stroking me higher than I had ever been.

I felt him tense and his cock got impossibly hard, spearing me, taking me over the edge.

I couldn't stop the small scream that escaped my lips as the blood rushed from my head to my pussy. Lightheaded, I heard him grunt and he ground his hips into me as he came. I couldn't help the thrill at the feel of him coming inside of me, spewing in a hot stream, coating my insides. I clenched my pussy muscles, milking him for every drop, shivering in pleasure with each continued thrust.

Then it was over. The house was quiet, broken only by the sound of our harsh breathing. He let his cock slide out, still caressing my hips and ass, and straightened.

"That was amazing." He whispered, still out of breath.

"Hell yeah." I replied, able to admit to my mind-blowing orgasm.

Embarrassment was starting to set in, as I took in the picture of us, half clothed, in front of the window. I was too afraid to look outside and see just who we had put on our sexy show for.

"Who cares?" He said, as if reading my mind. He leaned forward, his lips brushing my ear. "They're just jealous I got myself a hottie anyway."

I laughed and shook my head.

His hands slid up and around my ribcage, cradling my breasts, pushing them up and together. "God, baby. You make me want you again. Even after all these years you can make me hard with just a look."

I smiled "Well...Nick –good one by the way- I guess that means that if you're a good boy, maybe after we put the kids to bed tonight, I can put on my school girl outfit and we can play teacher..."

livinfree
livinfree
18 Followers