The Painter Ch. 02

Story Info
She models for him.
1.3k words
4.65
92.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,258 Followers

A couple weeks went by. Sarah seemed to have lost interest in him, and in me. She was dating a guy from our school now, a senior, and he seemed to take up all her time. I felt bad about how we had used the guy across the complex. I had never even found out his name.

One afternoon, I knocked on his door.

"Can I come in?"

"Of course."

He offered me some coffee, and I accepted.

"I don't think Sarah will be coming by here anymore."

"Why not?"

"She got what she wanted. Anyway she has a boyfriend now. I'm sorry about what we did. It wasn't right."

"Its ok." He said. "No harm done."

"I never even found out your name."

"It's Michael."

The coffee was ready, and he got up to get us cups. When he came back, I impulsively gave him a big hug. He hugged me back, tight.

"I was wondering" I said "Why don't you paint something?" I was referring to the blank canvas on the easel.

"I haven't found anything to paint."

"Would you paint me?"

And so I ended up sitting for him, three times a week, in an antique black dress that he had found somewhere. I sat patiently for an hour at a time, as the painting grew and unfolded on the canvas. I noticed that he had put up curtains. Sometimes after a painting session, we would talk until he had to leave for work.

"Do you think I'm attractive?" I asked him one day.

He looked up from his coffee. "Oh yes. Of course, very attractive. I thought you knew that."

I didn't. I was really insecure about my body at the time. I was tall and skinny and I felt like I was all limbs.

"Would you like to see me naked?" He seemed taken aback by that. "I mean, I've seen you naked. It only seems fair."

He didn't answer, so I stood up and pulled off the black dress. I unsnapped my bra and stepped out of my panties. I stood there, totally on display.

He stared at me with an intensity that almost scared me.

"Is it ugly?" I asked. "My pussy, I mean."

"Oh no. Oh my no" he said. "It's beautiful. You are very beautiful."

"Could I go down on you?" I hesitated. "I mean could I give you a blowjob?"

"Do you want to?"

I did. "We don't have to."

"I'd like that."

He took off his clothes, and we moved onto his futon. I touched him all over his body. I liked touching him. We kissed a little as I fondled his penis. I really wanted him in my mouth. He showed me how he liked to be sucked. I liked having his penis in my mouth. It felt like a living thing. It was at least as much fun as going down on Sarah. I wanted him to squirt in my mouth.

"Would you mind... would you mind fucking me?" He seemed embarrassed.

I knew what he wanted, and I didn't mind at all. He got the dildo out of the box, and showed me how to lube it up and to make him all slippery. I was amazed at how easily it went in; it was even bigger than his penis.

I loved fucking him. It made me feel incredibly powerful. I loved hearing his groans of pleasure as I reamed his asshole and slurped his cock. I was pounding his ass as hard as I could with one hand, pulling the dildo almost all the way out then shoving it back in as he fucked my mouth. My other hand was busy between my legs. He was stroking my hair very softly when I felt his ass clench hard and he came with a long low moan. I was again surprised by how much came out of his penis. It tasted a little salty, not bad. I swallowed it all. The dildo slipped out of his butt. His wilting cock slipped out of my mouth. He played with my nipples as I rubbed my clit until I came.

I got dressed again, and excused myself. I didn't see him again until the next week.

He was almost finished with my portrait. I wondered what he was going to paint next. We had a cup of coffee when I was done sitting.

"Why do you like that? I mean the dildo in your butt?" The question burst out; it had been burning in the back of my head since the first time we spied on him.

"I don't know." He said. "It just feels good."

"Do girls like that too?"

"Well, some of them do, I guess."

"I think I might be one of those girls." I held my breath.

"Are you saying you want to try?"

I felt myself blushing deep crimson. "Yes. I mean not with your toy, with you,." I couldn't believe what I was saying, but right now I wanted it more than anything. He came over to me, and kissed me ferociously. He tasted delicious. Together we moved onto the futon. I started to unbutton the dress, but he stopped me.

"Leave it on. I want you like this." I hiked the skirt around the waist and he effortlessly pulled my panties free.

I was on my hands and knees, with my bare ass thrust up in the air, and my small breasts falling out of the front of the black dress. I felt more naked than I had ever felt before. I felt his hands on my thighs, spreading me, his breath on the crack of my ass, then his tongue, snaking its way down my spine, finding the place between my ass cheeks. My pussy gushed. "You don't think it's gross, do you?"

By way of answer, he pressed his tongue against my asshole. It felt heavenly. I squirmed, pressing back against his face as he tongued my anus. My fingers found my clit, and I blissfully rubbed as his tongue bore deep into my ass. I felt his finger enter my pussy, and it pushed me over the edge. I came, swearing like a sailor.

When it was over, when I stopped shaking, I wanted him. I wanted him to take me. I wanted to give him whatever he wanted. I handed him the little bottle of lube. "Do whatever you want to me."

I felt him squirt lube onto my asshole. It was surprisingly cold. What if it didn't fit. Oh please let it fit!

He placed his cockhead against my anus. It felt hot and urgent. I buried my face in the pillow, reaching back to help guide him.

He pressed forward a little bit. I felt my ass opening up to accept him. I willed myself to relax. "Do it." I whispered.

He pressed against me. I pushed back against him, swallowing his cock with my asshole. I felt like I was stretched to the limit. The whole universe was his cock and my anus. My clit was singing. I could feel his balls against the back of my thighs. He held my hand. "Don't move." I breathed.

I don't know how long we were like that, his cock buried to the hilt in my anus. I began to move a little bit, feeling him inside me. "Fuck me." I said.

He started thrusting, so gently at first that I thought I was imagining it. "Harder" I whispered. He gained confidence, fucking my ass harder and deeper. My fingers strummed my clit. It felt like it was as big as a penis. "Put a finger inside me" I managed.

He reached under me, and slid a long, thick finger up my pussy. It was too much for both of us; it pushed us over the edge. He fucked my ass hard and mercilessly as I came all over him, twisting and yelling and fucking him back as hard as I could. I felt him shoot hot sperm deep inside me. At last it was over. I was trembling all over. I gasped a little as his shrunken cock slipped out of my ass.

"Wow." He said. I could only agree.

litpervgrrl
litpervgrrl
1,258 Followers