The Paladin's Pet Pt. 03

BETA PÚBLICA

Nota: Puede cambiar el tamaño de la fuente, el tipo de fuente y activar el modo oscuro haciendo clic en la pestaña del ícono "A" en el Cuadro de información de la historia.

Puede volver temporalmente a una experiencia Classic Literotica® durante nuestras pruebas Beta públicas en curso. Considere dejar comentarios sobre los problemas que experimenta o sugerir mejoras.

Haga clic aquí

Locke and Laura's lips collided and they both became lost in a delicious, sweet kiss, tasting their lips and tongues again and again as the bathroom was filled with their sweet whines.

Leona, clearly enjoying the show, squeezed their ass checks with abandon, enjoying their soft rears as they robbed each other's breath over her torso.

"Neither of you is allowed to cum till I'm satisfied, and then, you're only allowed if it is while Locke fucks Laura's brains out, understood?" Leona said as their lips parted, and they stood there panting with a cute, silly look on their faces.

Both of them turned their faces to Leona, blushing like a fresh tomato, and nodded effusively.

"As you wish, ma'am," they said in unison, making them blush and giggle again.

With renewed vigour, both of them attacked their mistress' body, their lips and tongues lavishly worshipping her body as she parted her legs more for them.

Laura's fingertips found Leona's clit, and the powerful woman trembled with the little kitten's touch. It wasn't often that Laura had Leona in a vulnerable position like this, and she was effervescent with excitement about it.

Her nethers, however, were on fire with need for some attention, and the knowledge that she wouldn't get relief till they were done with the paladin only made it much worse.

For his part, Locke slipped a hand below Laura's, and slowly pushed two fingers into the paladin's hungry pussy, making her almost growl with need.

The cute puppy rested his face against her lower chest, deeply fingering her as Leona squeezed his head against her firm body.

Laura bit her lip at the sight and tried her best not to lose her rhythm, teasing Leona's warm button. She loved how each flick was making the paladin shiver more, her eyes rolling back in delight.

The amazonian beauty grabbed both bottoms by their thighs, squeezing with abandon in a way that was sure to bruise them, but neither Locke nor Laura complained, instead their faces showing how much they adored her touch.

"I'm almost there, cuties," Leona said, panting as her body arched slightly.

These words jolted both bottoms into overdrive, and they hastened their attention to their mistress, fingering and teasing her faster and deeper.

Laura latched on one of Leona's nipples, giving her little nips and suckles, just as Locke lasciviously licked his mistress' abs.

With a final push by both of them, Leona went over the edge and loudly orgasmed for both of them, her body tensed into a beautiful arch of flesh as she grabbed onto both of them and pressed them against her as much as she could.

The three of them panted with a happy smile on their faces, though Laura could not stop squeezing her thighs together and feel like a hole was burning inside her.

Leona, basking still on her afterglow, smirked as her lazy gaze slid over the lovely redhead.

"Puppy," she said without looking at Locke, who raised his ears with face melting cuteness and looked straight at her.

"Yes ma'am?" he asked, already stirring the water with his wagging.

"Let's finish this bath later... I want you to fuck this kitty till she can think anymore," the smile Leona had as she said this made Laura's heart do a somersault.

And just as the small red head was almost bending over because of how much her nethers were burning, she was lifted out of the bath by a surprisingly very strong, and very erect, Locke, who smiled at her as he carried her out of the bath.

Leona got out of the bath too and embraced both of them from behind Locke.

In a flash, a blast of warm air engulfed them, and a second later their bodies irradiated steam, completely dry from their bath.

"Just a little spell to move things along," said Leona with a devilish look, "take her to the bedroom, puppy."

Locke obeyed with enthusiasm and walked naked down the halls with Laura in his arms towards a bedroom on the ground floor, with Leona following them closely.

It felt like they moved way faster than Laura arrived, for in an instant they were sliding into a cute side bedroom with a big fluffy bed with white sheets as its main point of interest.

Light from the courtyard cascaded over the bed, and Laura could feel it's warmth as Locke gently placed her on the soft mattress.

Leona walked in as Locke loomed above Laura, like a happy puppy waiting to be told he can get a treat, his erect cock aiming at Laura like a fleshy dagger.

The paladin slid onto the big bed next to them, laying sideways in a sensual pose as she smiled again at her pets.

"Kitten, give yourself completely to my puppy, understood?" Leona asked Laura, her blue eyes firm and lascivious, but loving.

"Yes mistress," Laura said, not really needing Leona's words, as she was already offering herself to the gorgeous Locke, and craving every cell of her body to be ravaged by him.

"Puppy?" Leona said to Locke, who turned his eager eyes to her, "pound her so hard she can't move afterwards and fill her with your puppies, as if her life depended on it, understood?".

Locke effusively nodded back at her.

"Yes ma'am!" he said, his eyes returning to Laura's bashful gaze.

Leona grinned like a hyena for both.

"Well, what are you waiting for! Do it!" the paladin said, giving Locke a little slap on his rump.

The handsome young man impaled Laura's needy pussy with abandon, pressing her against the bed sheets as the lovely redhead embraced him like a needy girl with both arms and legs, clawing at his back as she made soft lascivious sounds.

Locke started thrusting immediately, feeling how wet and ready Laura was, her pussy basically devouring his cock.

Every one of his thrusts ended with a wet slap as his burning testes slapped the kitten's drenched pussy, echoing through the room like a lewd drum setting a marching rhythm.

Leona scooted closer to Laura's face, looking at her with a cheeky smile as the gorgeous tiny red head arched her body with her eyes rolling back deep into her skull.

"Should I make you a wedding dress?" Leona whispered in Laura's ear, "because I think you two have hit it off way more than I had expected."

Laura giggled at her words and held Locke tighter, giving herself completely to the lovely canine boy, who's lips hovered right next to hers as she panted.

"Be sure to make plenty of kitties and puppies together and that you both will always be mine..." Leona said with a devilish smile on her face.

Both Laura and Locke could feel their blood boil due to Leona's words, and their filthy moans went in crescendo as Locke dug his toes onto the mattress to pound his lover's pussy even harder.

"Yes mistress, always yours," said an almost brain dead due to delight Laura.

"Always yours, ma'am," said Locke growling as he wrapped his arms around Laura.

The gorgeous redhead could barely hold back her need and bit Locke on his clavicle, begging with her body for him to fill her.

She didn't have to wait long, the handsome canine lad slammed his hips against her, and Laura could feel the shot of his seed glazing her insides.

They both trembled against each other, finally devolving into a quivering pile of flesh and moans, their lips tenderly touching again and again.

Leona caressed their bodies and kissed their skin gently but possessively.

"You're both so delicious cute..." she said as she slowly got up, "I'm going to give you some privacy, and when I'm back, you better have fucked each other so throughly that you can't move, clear?"

Both pets nodded at her with a giggle.

"As you wish," they both said with a smile.

"Good!" Leona said with a smile, "have fun my loves."

With a wink, the gorgeous paladin left them alone and Laura and Locke got lost in each other's eyes.

Yeah, it was not going to be hard to comply with their mistress' order...

12
Por favor califica esto historia
El autor agradecería tus comentarios.
  • COMENTARIOS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Postear como:
Comparte esta Historia

LEER MÁS DE ESTA SERIE

The Paladin's Pet Información de la Serie

SIMILARES Historias

Take My Breath Away Tara experiments with a former co-worker and hypnosis.
Face (Sex, Power, Love) Eric had it all, women, money, status. Then he met Gina.
Tempted Karyn doesn't make a deal with the devil. Does she?
Came Back for You The family's old babysitter returns, all grown up.
Always Something There To Remind Me Jay breaks free of Mistress. Or does he?
Más Historias