The Palmist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers

A couple of nights, in bed, I barely avoided an accident, almost cumming in my underwear even though I was not directly stimulating myself in any way. Just the twitching of my dick against the blanket, or against the mattress if I'd turned on my stomach, was almost enough. And during the day, it got to where nearly every woman I saw gave me an erection. Even one of the office women at Feedler, who must be in her mid-40s, gave me a boner as I saw her go about her work until she left at 5:00.

After exactly 14 days, I still hadn't gotten a call from Lila, and I was going insane with horniness. I realized that though I had given her my number, I didn't have hers. I prayed all morning that she would call, and when she didn't, I thought I might check the sign outside her house to see if it included a phone number. I didn't remember if it did. When I passed by there on the way to work, I slowed down to look. No number.

During my shift, I considered the possibility that she had entered my number into her phone incorrectly. Maybe she had been ready a week ago, and dialed the wrong number to let me know. I decided I'd stop by the house on my way back home, and see if lights were on. If so, maybe it would be all right for me to stop and check on the status of things.

But on my return pass, there were no lights on, so I proceeded home for another night of horniness and frustration in my bed. The next day, after my first class, I jumped in my car immediately and drove out Whitestone Road, pulling up to Lila's. Inside, I closed the front door, listened as the ring of the chimes faded, and stood. I craned my head this way and that, and listened for Lila's footsteps. I never did hear them (as she has a way of gliding along noiselessly), but suddenly she did emerge through a beaded curtain. Before speaking, she looked at me, smirked (I was just *sure* it was really a smirk), and slid into a seat behind a desk. "Hello, David."

"Hello. Um.... I, uh... I was just, uh... I thought I'd stop in to check on... um... I wondered if our session, um... might be getting close."

She paused before speaking, and continued to ... OK, let's just be clear about this: She was smirking. No doubt about it. No question in my mind that was a deliberate *smirk*. Suddenly, I got an erection. I drew in a quick breath, surprised by it. Oh my god, I thought, I'm getting hard looking at Lila smirking at me, and waiting for her to speak.

"Yes. David. It *is* getting close. I expect I'll be ready tomorrow. And when I am ready, I will certainly give you a call."

I sighed. "Tomorrow. OK. Um... Do you think... um... could we check to make sure you have the right phone number for me? I just wanna... you know...."

"Suuure," she drawled, still smirking, as she rose from her chair and drifted back through the curtain, to go to another room where, presumably, her phone was. I watched her ass sway as she went back, and my dick twitched. I thought, Damn. I never noticed she was so sexy.

We verified my number (she did have it correct), then she gracefully laid her phone down. Looking at me, and, needless to say, still smirking, she pointed to my crotch and said, "Have you been a good boy and not touched that?"

I sighed and said, "Yes. I haven't ... touched it... at all."

"Are you suuuure?"

"Yes. Oh, yes, I'm sure. Believe me."

I thought I saw her smirk intensify. She pursed her still-smirking lips, then licked them. Then she said, "Well... I know I said a week or two, and it's been... how long has it been?"

"15 days."

She chuckled, then said, "Well, as I say, I should be ready tomorrow, and I'll call you when I am. So until then, still, no touching."

I sighed again. "OK," I said. Then followed a pause, during which she didn't speak, and I wondered if there was more to say. Deciding there wasn't, I nodded, and turned toward the door.

"David?"

Turning back, I answered, "Yes?"

"I want you to do something for me. I'm going to tell you once again not to touch yourself, and when I do, I want you to answer, 'Yes, ma'am'. OK? Are you ready?"

"OK."

"I will call you when I am ready, David, probably tomorrow. But until then, continue to be a good boy, continue to think about the things I told you at night, and don't touch yourself at all, either in your bed at night or any other time."

"Yes, ma'am." My dick twitched.

"You're hard right now, aren't you, David?"

"Um... yes."

"Good." She smirked. "Bye now."

I nodded, saying, "Bye," as I turned to leave.

Just outside the door, on the porch, I sighed heavily, shook my head quickly to try and snap out of my intense horniness, and proceeded to my car, to go back to campus before my next class.

I wondered what kind of preparation Lila needed to do that would take over two weeks. A psychotherapist would be ready any time. What on earth was she doing? And what would this first session be like? It must be more than just talking, because, again, that wouldn't seem to require any preparation. Then I realized it must have something to do with the photo books. What was the purpose of those anyway? She had carefully recorded my choices of photos of people who looked like Katrina, Brittany, Mindy, Megan, Ryan, Derek, Mindy's boyfriend, and the mysterious but infamous Trentstown guy. Was she using this information in the preparation? If so, how? I couldn't imagine. But hopefully, the next day, I would find out.

The next day, Lila did call, saying she was ready and that I could come by any time for my session. "OK," I said. "Can I come right now?"

She chuckled. "Sure."

"OK. Thank you."

"David?"

"Yes?"

"Say 'thank you ma'am'."

"Um... thank you, ma'am."

"I'll see you when you get here."

"OK." I practically ran to get myself together, grab my keys, and jump in my car to drive out Whitestone Road.

When I arrived at Lila's and went inside, she was sitting at the little table (with the stools), with another woman. There were large cards, with pictures, laid out between them. I said, "Oh. Excuse me, I didn't--"

"No, it's all right, David." Smirking at me, she rose from her stool and said to the woman, "Excuse me, hun, this will only take a second, I'll be right back." She then led me to a back room, one which had an actual closing door rather than a curtain of beads. It was pretty small, originally a bedroom in the house, I'm sure, furnished with just some bookcases, and a desk and chair. She had me sit at the desk, which had a laptop computer on it. As I sat, she leaned in, brushing against me as she logged into the computer. Naturally, after 16 days of nightly torturous fantasies, and daily stimulation from the sight of nearly every woman I encountered, and no cumming, my dick got hard.

A video player was up and ready on the screen, and as Lila placed a hand on my shoulder, she said, "I have a video for you to watch. It's about 10 minutes long. After you watch it through once, if you'd like, you can watch it again. In fact, you can watch it as many times as you like, and stay in here as long as you like. I'll close the door, and you can come out and talk to Lila whenever you're ready."

"OK."

"No, David. Not 'OK'."

I looked up at her, confused. "Say 'yes ma'am'."

"Oh. Um... yes ma'am."

She fixed her gaze on me, and I looked back up at her, a little puzzled. She wasn't smirking this time; it seemed to be a stern look.

"Say 'yes ma'am' to Lila. Not 'OK'."

Feeling a little silly (and feeling my dick throb), I said, "Yes ma'am."

"Good boy. Do you have my money?"

"Oh. Yes. Yes, I do." I pulled my wallet from my back pocket, took out the 100 dollars, and handed it to her. Something about the way she stood beside me, looking down at me, with her hand out, made my dick twitch again. When I handed the cash to her, she closed her hand around it in that mysterious sensual way of hers, and smirked. Again I felt a throb in my pants.

"Start the video after I close the door," she said, and walked toward the door. "David?"

I turned around. "Yes?" She just stood at the door and looked at me. "Oh... yes ma'am." She smirked, walked through the door, and closed it.

I exhaled deeply, and looked at the big arrow-like symbol in the center of the screen, waiting to be clicked. I looked at the top panel, which read "David1". I started the video.

I heard some soft but trance-like music, saw some swirling graphics, and then a heart-shaped graphic faded in. It started beating, and then it was superimposed with a young woman's face. As she came into focus, the camera widened out to show all of her. The beating heart faded out, to allow a better view. I recognized her immediately as the likeness of Katrina I had selected from the photo book. But this wasn't just a still image; the video showed her live, and moving. She was wearing hoop earrings which looked exactly like the ones Katrina always wore. She was dressed in clothing that were precisely to Katrina's taste, even the shoes.

She strutted forward, appearing to come close, and then the camera panned down to make it look like I was looking up at her, from the ground, or perhaps sitting or kneeling before her. A man's hand came into view, and the beating heart returned, as it was in the man's hand, as though the viewer were offering it to her. She smirked, reached down, and took the beating heart in both her hands. She held it in front of her a moment, looked at it, looked into the camera, and smirked. Then she squeezed it, and the heart shattered into pieces, most of which fell on the ground. She chuckled, and then, carelessly but with some flair, emptied her hands of the remaining pieces.

Next, she looked into the camera, leaned toward it a bit, and, smirking, said, "Bye, David." I felt a jolt in my chest, and took in a quick breath. Then the girl in the video turned, and strutted away. The camera zoomed in gradually, but not enough to keep up with her walk, and the view centered on her ass as she disappeared from view. Graphics swirled in to take her place, the hypnotic music continued, and mixed in with it was a woman's voice:

She whispered, "Loooooooserrrrrrrr"

Next followed a montage of graphics of broken hearts, a cartoon man crying, sexy cartoon women strutting around confidently, and then I was shocked to find brief live images of the very people I'd selected from the photo books. The Katrina actress was back, standing beside a Brittany actress, and the video showed them laughing together. In a different little clip also mixed in, "Dude from Trentstown" was represented, standing alongside the Katrina actress, with his arm around her waist. They both faced the camera, smirking, then turned toward each other. The man pulled the woman closer, and they kissed. As they faded out, I heard the woman's whisper again:

"Loooooooserrrrrrrr"

Then followed several short clips of the Katrina actress, and the new-boyfriend actor, in various scenarios such as walking hand-in-hand, kissing, or in various embraces. Interspersed with the hypnotic music, broken heart graphics, and "Loooooooserrrrrrrr" were clips showing the man ravishing Katrina's neck as she closed her eyes and threw her head back in ecstasy, or showing him grabbing her ass as they kissed, or showing her lying down and looking up at him longingly, as he appeared to be thrusting himself forward and back, above her.

Next I saw a different couple. The man stood behind the woman, embracing her around the waist. She leaned back against him, tilted her head, and accepted his kiss as he leaned forward. Then the woman looked forward again, at the camera, and smirked. I recognized this actress as the likeness of Mindy I'd selected, and the male actor as the one who looked most like Mindy's boyfriend.

"Loooooooserrrrrrrr"

After more cartoons of men crying and women being sexy, there appeared a Derek actor, looking at the camera and saying, "She fucked another guy that night, dude. Yeah. And you didn't tell me you went down on her that same night. Oh my god, hahahaha! Aw, duuude. That's fucked up. How'd she taste? Hahaha."

Next came a nighttime scene in which the Katrina and the Trentstown guy kiss before entering a tent. Sounds of sex are then heard, as the tent shakes. Then the video showed a pair of male hands bringing up "Katrina" on a phone, and dialing. A ring is heard, followed by a message, "Hey, it's Katrina, leave a message." The male hands display frustration, and then the viewer sees them typing a text, "Where are you?" Then the video cuts back to the quivering tent and the sounds of a couple having sex inside.

"Loooooooserrrrrrrr"

Next is a scene in which the Brittany asks the Katrina, "Where were you??"

The Katrina says, "Oh my god, I met this guy ... from Trentstown ... oh my god, he is SOOO hot. We fucked in his tent before you guys got back."

"What?!?"

"Yeah. Hahaha. His cum is still inside me. Listen: When we go to bed tonight, I'm gonna make David eat me out. Hahahaha!!"

"Oh my gahhhd, hahahaha!!!"

Then we see the Katrina lying under a blanket, on an air mattress in a tent. She looks at the camera and says, "David... I want you to taste my pussy." The camera pans down, and a male hand lifts the blanket. Then the camera zooms up between her legs but then goes dark.

"Loooooooserrrrrrrr"

The rest of the video continues the trance-like music, swirling images, beating and broken hearts, cartoons, and scenes of the various actors smirking, repeating some of their statements: "Bye, David" ... "How'd she taste? Hahaha" ... "David... I want you to taste my pussy" ... "His cum is still inside me", and of course the woman's whisper: "Loooooooserrrrrrrr".

When the video ended, I stared at the black screen with the big arrow-like symbol in the center. I sighed. I thought to myself, Well ... now I know what took over two weeks to prepare. Obviously the people in the photo books are actors, and Lila arranged to record scenes using them, some of which involved two people at a time who had to be brought together for the filming. Impressive. Plus the various graphics were obviously customized for my situation, and someone had to edit the thing. It was well done. It would have cost Lila more than my fee of 100 dollars to make. So that gave me confidence that Lila's motives, in her special brand of treatment, were pure.

But ... how in the world would a video like this help me? I already felt like a loser; did I need video re-enactments of all the painful imagery already tormenting my mind, peppered with a woman saying "Loooooooserrrrrrrr"?

One thing was certain, though: The actresses portraying Katrina, Brittany, and Mindy were indeed quite hot... just as attractive as their real-life counterparts. Could the Katrina actress actually be as beautiful as the real life Katrina? Or had I just not seen the latter in so long that this new live model just *seemed* as beautiful? I wasn't sure, but I wanted to see her again.

So I pressed the big arrow-like symbol, and started the video again...

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
402 Followers
12