The Palmist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PeterOmez
PeterOmez
397 Followers

"Katrina was right to cheat on me"

Was Katrina as happy with our relationship as I was, before that weekend at Blackfoot Lake? Looking back now ... I think ... probably not. She couldn't have been. But did I pay any attention? Is it possible that Katrina understands all too well the misery I felt in the weeks after we split up, because she experienced such misery herself in the weeks *before*? But did I ever notice? No.

"Katrina was right to cheat on me"

And if she felt justified in what she did, because I had, in fact, hurt her with my indifference - or at least obliviousness - then would she not have a natural desire to hurt me back a little, before ending the relationship? Would it not be an irresistible little wicked touch, to have me go down on her after she had already consummated a new relationship?

"Katrina was right to cheat on me"

Maybe she was right to cheat on me in the first place, and maybe she was right to rub my nose (and mouth and tongue) in it. I wasn't *sure* she was right ... but if not for Lila, I never would have considered the possibility.

"Katrina was right-"

Suddenly I felt the hem of Lila's long skirt touch my elbow. I was slightly startled, and said "oh" when I realized she had squatted down beside me to examine my work. "Finish," she said, to which I replied "Yes ma'am" and wrote

"- to cheat on me"

"Good boy," she said. "OK, you can stop, and get up, and follow me." She led me into the little room where I had watched the video three weeks before. She had me sit in the same chair, facing the laptop on the desk. She sat beside it, on the desk, and looked at me, somewhat tenderly, I thought.

"David? Do you think Katrina was right to cheat on you?" she asked.

"Um ... well ... I don't know, ma'am. Maybe. Maybe she was. Or at least ... I guess I can see how maybe *she* felt she was."

"So you're beginning to consider her feelings? And her point of view? And not be so caught up in your own?"

"Yes, ma'am. I am."

"I've made another video for you. But first we're going to watch the last one." She slipped off the desk and moved around behind me. From her standing position, she leaned forward, and brought both arms alongside and in front of me to the keyboard. I noticed two icons on the desktop titled "David1" and "David2". She double-clicked "David1", and the video from the last session rolled.

As it played, she stood behind me, but most of the time was stooped forward so her head was just beside, and behind, mine. I could almost feel her breath, and I could certainly feel her curly black hair brushing me now and then. At times she chuckled, as we both watched the humiliating scenes and graphics on the screen. She especially chuckled whenever we heard the woman's whisper: "Loooooooserrrrrrrr".

The combination of watching the hot Katrina look-alike, and the other actors, kissing each other while taunting me, and Lila's nearness just behind me, had me raging hard and twitching in my pants. I glanced down to see a spot of precum beginning to show. I still felt pain in my heart, though, made more acute by the feeling of being boxed in, with on-screen actors smirking at me in front, Lila chuckling behind, and a mysterious unseen woman calling me a "Loooooooserrrrrrrr".

When "David1" ended, Lila reached around me again with both arms, her head just beside mine, keeping me at full arousal. She said, "Now, David. This video is a little different. This one has instructions for you to follow as you watch. I want you to follow them to the letter, understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good boy. I'm going to start it, and then I'm going to leave to give you privacy."

She double-clicked "David2" and, within a few seconds, had left the room and closed the door.

PeterOmez
PeterOmez
397 Followers
12