The Pampered Chef

Story Info
A married man samples a woman selling cookware.
1.3k words
4.1
67.2k
12
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,020 Followers

The party was almost over as I came in from working out in my workshop. My wife was having a party where someone came in to sell her and her friend's cookware. The woman would also make some kind of dish using the cookware to demonstrate how to use it and it's quality.

Her name is Karen and she is a brunette, around five eight, maybe a hundred and twenty pounds. What I thought was her best features were her light green eyes. She told the wife and her friends that they're stuff would be in a couple of weekends. Being the good husband, I offered to carry her heavy bags out to her mini van.

I enjoyed the sway of her ass which was nice and round with just the right amount of meat on it. She gave me a nice smile and said thank you for the help.

As my luck would have it the two weeks came and the following weekend arrived. My wife had to go out of town to visit her mother so that just left me home alone.

I just settled down at my computer desk in the den when I heard the doorbell ring. I easily tore myself away from the work I brought home for the weekend to answer it. It was Karen and she must have been there to deliver the cookware.

"Hi is Rose home?" she asked.

"Oh damn she forgot to call you and let you know she was going out of town for the weekend." I replied.

"Well is it all right if I leave the merchandise her and her friends ordered from the party a couple weeks ago?" she asked.

"Of course." I said "Let I go out and help you carry it all in."

"That would be sweet of your thanks." She replied with a smile.

I followed her to the back of her van and carried the two large boxes in while she grabbed the two smaller ones. Once inside we set them down and I asked if she wanted something cold to drink due to the hot humid weather. She said ice tea would be nice, I told her to take a seat in the living room and went to get the tea.

She looked very sexy today with just a light purple blouse on and a tight pair of black pants. She had just the right of the make up on to highlight her face and her short hair was the perfect compliment to it. I carried in a tray with a pitcher of ice tea, two glasses and some cheese and crackers.

"You didn't have to go to any trouble."She said.

"No trouble, just thought a little company would be nice." I replied.

We made a lot of small talk about our families, marriage and careers. I found she had a part time job that she could do later at night while her three kids were home sleeping. We found we had a lot in common and we're really enjoying our chat.

She started to stand up to leave and grabbed her lower back. She grimaced for a moment and stretched out to her full height while rubbing it.

"That's the problem with sitting an uncomfortable computer chair five hours a day." She explained.

"Here let I can fix that for you." I said.

Before she could protest I stood behind her and placed a strong hand on the small of her back and began massaging. At first she stiffened but she began to relax and moan softly to my massaging hand.

"Wow that feels so good." She moaned."I wish you could do more of my back and shoulders."

"No problem" I replied "You're about the same size as my wife I'll get you a bikini top and I have so me really nice massage oil in the bedroom."

She said it sounded great but she had a look of apprehension on her face. I told her I was very harmless and would enjoy the company for a little longer. I brought out the top, a bottle of scented massage oil and a towel. She excused herself and went into the bathroom, when she came out she looked good in the top.

I spread the towel on the floor and she laid down on it. I took a place alongside and I squirted some of the oil on her back. It felt cold when you first put it on but once you massage it in it warms. I began once again to work my magic on her back.

Starting on the small again I worked my hands up to the shoulder blades. I did this several times til I reached enough courage to run along the sides of her back too. I went up to her shoulders and felt she melts in my hands. Gently I pull the strings of the top around the neck and then in the middle of the back.

She was so relaxed, and she probably didn't even notice I did this. With careful effort I slid my oily hands underneath her at her belly and slid them very slowly to her perky little breasts. She had very large nipples and they were very erect.

"We should stop."She sighed

I was not going to stop unless she said no, cause I'm no rapist and no means no. Gently I rolled her over to her back, but she held the now untied bikini top in front of her. I lowered myself to her face and we engaged in a passionate kiss.

With our tongues intertwined we made out on the floor in the living room. My hands were allowed to roam freely over her small firm breasts. I toyed with the large puffy nipples until I finally decided it was time. Sliding my hand down her stomach I gently unbutton her slacks and slide my hand inside them.

She had a sex pair of bikini style underwear, as I slid my hand into them I was even more excited to feel her neatly trimmed bush. I ran my fingers in circles over her clit as we continued to kiss.

She broke the kiss off and helped remove my shirt. I had to stand up and take my shorts down. My seven-inch cock was pointing through my boxers she sat up and began to pull it out. She gave some awesome head sucking the cock in and out of her mouth.

I didn't want to come in her mouth so I now stopped her high skill sucking. Stepping out of my boxers I got down on my knees and pulled her pants down, along with her panties. Her neat pussy was just begging to be licked so I spread the lips apart and licked up and down the pink slit. Deciding she had enough teasing I allowed my tongue to assault her clit. She quickly began bucking her hips to meet my tongue as she moaned in orgasm.

Once getting her off I get between her legs sliding my hard cock into her very wet pussy. I pull her legs up and fuck her for all she's worth. Having excellent cock control I pound this new pussy for several long minutes making her come as I kiss her and suck her tits.

I pull out and roll her over on all fours, we begin to fuck doggie style. While fucking her I reach under her and massage her clit. She once again has a powerful orgasm by my manipulations. She reaches underneath herself and massages my balls with her long nails. This sensation causes my ass to clench and I shoot my hot come into her pussy.

We lay for about fifteen minutes resting and I doze off. She must have gathered her clothes and left quietly without waking me. I hope that my wife will have another party again real soon.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,020 Followers