The Pampered Pussy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desiree pulled away from him a little and looked at him quizzically. "I detect that there is something else besides a meeting and dinner on your mind," she said.

"No, there isn't. However, depending on how the evening goes, perhaps it could lead to other opportunities, perhaps not. Who knows?"

"Well I certainly don't. You've met both of us so I guess you'll know if anyone will. Yes, bring her round on Friday night and I'll be very interested to meet her and probably give her a piece of my mind."

"That's fine. I'll invite her tomorrow. Now, how about a movie before bed?"

"Sounds good to me," Desiree replied, thankful that he had changed the subject, "You choose."

Eugene chose a raunchy, sexy movie with an abundance of intercourse and some light BDSM in it. During the movie they sat close together on the sofa, both unconsciously playing with the other's genitals. By the end of the movie Desiree was very wet and ready and Eugene was hard as a steel rod. They returned to the bedroom and climbed into bed, losing no time at all in consummating their lust before dropping into a sound sleep, still embraced in each other's arms.

Chloe was overjoyed to be invited to dinner and to have the opportunity to meet Desiree, so that was easily settled. The bookings for the day were continuous, with only a half hour for lunch near the middle of the day. By the end of the day Eugene was exhausted, partly from physical effort, partly from mentally having to design as he went and maintaining a professional demeanor while seeing and touching partly naked beautiful women all day, and partly from the emotional aspects of having a rock hard cock that was drooling precum all day and having to hide this fact from his clients. How long, he wondered, would this go on or would it be indefinite?

As the final client left Chloe came into the work room with a coffee, a cookie and a hug for him.

"Whew, what a day, you must be dead beat."

"Absolutely. What a start for the business though! That radio station visit was what caused this huge increase in clientele so we must be really grateful to them." He made a mental note to thank Diane when she arrived for her trim next week. "How about you?"

"Yes, all good. I had to learn to make small talk with customers while they waited and I was also busy taking bookings. We're booked solid for all of next week as well now."

"We'll have to set aside some time for trims. Once the clients return it will only take about 15 minutes to do a trim so maybe if we schedule one 15 minute slot after each 45 minute slot for a newcomer. That way there will be some variety and it will enable repeat clients to return near to their due date for a trim. At worst, it will give me a chance for a break."

"Good idea. I'll reorganize the appointment book so it has those slots. Now, do you want a little relief after a hard day's work? Or do you want to take your hardness home with you?"

Eugene was tempted, very tempted, to allow Chloe to provide him with some relief but he remembered what had happened last time and decided to wait till after Chloe's visit on Friday. Hopefully that would enable things to be sorted out. He was very aware that he was attracted to Chloe at a personal level and was also aware that there were no legal ties between himself and Desiree. He thought that she simply took it for granted that she was his one and only and, until Chloe, that had been true. Now he was not so sure.

Friday evening came quickly due to the full days of bookings for the remainder of the week. When the evening arrived, Eugene was slightly fearful about the outcome. Usually he looked on the bright side but tonight he realized that if everything went wrong he could end up with no partner and/or no staff. However, he pushed that thought out of his mind and resolved that he would do his utmost to ensure that the two women in his life at least ironed out any differences they may have and, at best, learned to be friends. What was to happen was outside both his experience and comprehension at that time.

"Chloe, this is Desiree, Desiree, this is Chloe," Eugene introduced the women to each other at the door as delicious smells of roasting chicken drifted through from the kitchen.

Desiree put out her hand to greet Chloe but Chloe would have none of that, stepping inside the hand to give Desiree a hug and a kiss on the cheek, both of which were reciprocated by Desiree. Well, that's a good sign, I think, thought Eugene. Then, turning their backs on him, they both walked into the lounge and sat on the sofa. Eugene organized drinks as the women chatted, getting to know each other. Once he had served the drinks he toasted: "To the success of our ventures, whatever they may be."

They all clinked glasses, the women toasting "To success," then they sipped the delicious white wine which would complement the chicken perfectly. Eugene sat in a chair and tuned in to the women's conversation. Chloe was giving Desiree a short version of the radio interview and the huge number of bookings that had swamped them since it aired.

"So that's why Eugene's been coming home so tired this week," said Desiree, "I was getting quite suspicious about what was going on with you and him so I'm pleased it's just work and nothing more serious."

"Desiree, I'm sorry for Monday's misdemeanor," said Chloe, "I didn't realize how close you and Eugene are and how possessive of him you feel."

Desiree looked at her for a few seconds, weighing Chloe's words and wondering how to respond. Should she dismiss it as nothing? But it hadn't been at the time, she remembered. Was that because she felt real possessiveness towards him? Was that normal or excessive? Chloe's apology was ambiguous and she realized she could take it in many ways. She wanted to gain Chloe as a friend and certainly saw no advantage in her being an enemy.

"Yes, I understand that and thank you for your apology. We are very close, sometimes I think maybe too close, especially considering that we aren't married. I also know that I tend to be very jealous and that's a fault I'm working on."

Eugene sat listening as he sipped his wine, intrigued by the development in their conversation and wondering where it would end. Ultimately, it was the stove that had the final say, the alarm going off to indicate that dinner was cooked. All three of them were relieved at the timing of this, the topic being opened and everyone having time now to decide how they felt and how to respond to the past and future situations and interactions.

Dinner was as delicious as it smelt and the second bottle of wine went down quickly. Conversation ranged widely from past experiences, future prospects and hopes and even national politics and finances came under their scrutiny. After the dishes had been cleared and the dishwasher was doing its job, they retired to the lounge once again, this time all sitting on the four seater sofa with Eugene in the center. He placed his arms around their shoulders.

"Well, this is wonderful, isn't it," he said smiling from side to side, "Every guy's dream to have a gorgeous woman on each side of him."

That broke the ice and they all laughed and made a few ribald comments before they returned to what had probably been the elephant in the room all evening.

"So where does this leave us?" asked Desiree of Eugene. He turned towards Desiree.

"My darling, I love you and am deliriously happy to have you as my partner in business, in my life and in my bed. My only regret is your apparent jealousy after Chloe and I had a bit of fun after I trimmed her hair. To me, anyway, it seemed to be an over-reaction. What happened between Chloe and me had nothing to do with lessening my love for you."

Desiree looked away, aware that she had been reprimanded yet feeling the jealousy she had felt before rising in her again. Eugene looked towards Chloe.

"Chloe, you are a wonderful receptionist in our business and I thank you for that. I also thank you for your concern for me and your offer of relief and your apology to Desiree for your actions. During the past week I have come to depend on you and, I will admit, to love you, at present in a different way from the way I love Desiree, but it is love nonetheless."

He then slid off the sofa and knelt on the floor facing them both.

"It would make me very happy if the two most important women in the world for me could find some working relationship with each other so that I was able to demonstrate my love for you both freely and appropriately."

Both women looked at each other then back at Eugene. Desiree spoke first, turning to Chloe.

"Did he trim your hair?"

"Yes, he made a trident like I asked."

"Oh, I've got a heart." She grinned a cheeky sort of grin and Eugene hoped that this was the start of the ice thawing. "I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours."

"Deal," replied Chloe, taking Desiree's hand as they stood together. "Together now, skirts off then panties, Ok?"

Desiree nodded and unclipped her skirt, letting it drop to the floor an instant before Chloe's . Then Desiree hooked her fingers in the sides of Chloe's panties and pulled them to her knees, allowing Chloe to do the same for her. Then they looked down at each other's pussy, noting the artistic shapes carved out of hair, Chloe's showing slight signs of stubble while Desiree's was still clean, having been retrimmed last evening.

"Your heart looks beautiful," said Chloe.

"I like your trident," replied Desiree, "What on earth made you choose a trident?"

"Well, I knew you were Eugene's partner so I didn't want that to change. However, I also hoped that one day I could also be his partner. So you're on one side, I'm on the other and between us we share Eugene, standing tall, straight and proud between us. Do you think we can live that symbolism in real life?"

Desiree was quiet for a long moment. Finally she replied.

"I would like to think so. I'm sorry; my ego got in the way and I became too possessive and demanding of Eugene. We each have our own life and none of us has the right to restrict another from pursuing the enjoyment of that life unless they consent to such restriction." She looked into Eugene's eyes. "I'm sorry, darling, please accept my apology and let's continue to be lovers while also including Chloe in our loving."

Eugene was stunned. He had hoped that Desiree would become friendly towards Chloe; he had hoped that she would allow him to occasionally make love with Chloe; but never had he expected such rapid and complete capitulation from Desiree.

"Thank you, sweetheart, for your words of love and for your apology, which I accept completely. It is my fondest wish that you and I can accept Chloe into our relationship. I realize that this may take time before she is fully accepted and I promise to be patient and tolerant during this settling in period." He turned to Chloe. "Chloe, I am inviting you into our relationship and hope that you accept our offer to be included."

Chloe looked from Eugene to Desiree, trying to read Desiree's face. Eventually she asked her question out loud.

"Desiree, are you willing for me to enter into a full relationship with yourself and Eugene?"

Desiree took a small step towards Chloe and hugged her, her hug being returned. She whispered her answer into Chloe's ear.

"Yes, oh yes. Welcome to our relationship."

Eugene stood and both women opened an arm and allowed him to join their hug. He kissed each of them, thanking each with a whisper into their ear. After a few minutes, as though by some predetermined timing, they broke away from their hug.

"Let's go to bed," said Desiree.

They walked to the bedroom, arms around each other, and once there the two women continued to strip each other before they turned on Eugene and quickly removed his clothing, exposing his erect cock to their gaze.

"Is he ever anything but hard?" asked Desiree.

"Yes, he is quite frequently," replied Eugene, but only when there's not two naked, nubile females in the same room.

Desiree and Chloe looked at each other, then nodded to each other in answer to some intuitively unspoken question.

"Well, you'll just have to wait," said Desiree, "Chloe and I need to get to know each other better. You're most welcome to sit and watch us but trust me when I say that if you so much as touch your cock it's back in the cage for him."

Eugene sat in the chair while Chloe and Desiree lay on the bed, hugging and kissing, caressing breasts, pussies and asses, arousing each other slowly and lasciviously as they explored every inch of each other's body. They eased their fingers into the other's vagina, rubbing the other's clit, then removing fingers and pressing pubic bones together, humping each other to stimulate their clits still further. After nearly half an hour of this preliminary play, Desiree turned end for end and took up a 69 position alongside Chloe as both women began stimulating each other orally and digitally, inserting fingers into the other's flowing vagina while tonguing and sucking on each other's clit. This continued for a while as Eugene watched his lovers, fascinated by their actions and the increasing arousal. His cock ached for attention but he deliberately kept his hands hanging down, relaxed, well away from his throbbing, drooling member.

Both Desiree and Chloe were approaching their releases, their bodies shaking from the erotic stimulation they both gave and received. Both were very close. Suddenly Chloe bit down on Desiree's clit and Desiree came with a loud scream of pain and ecstasy which drove Chloe to her own screaming orgasm. Their bodies bucked, writhed and gasped as their breaths came in short, sharp rasps and they rolled together on the bed. Then they slowed and stopped, their breathing slowing, the sweat cooling on their bodies. Desiree flipped end for end once more and the lovers locked in an embrace and a long languorous kiss lasting for many minutes. Finally they flopped sideways and looked towards Eugene.

"You like?" asked Chloe.

"I like," confirmed Eugene, hoping that finally it was his turn.

Desiree crooked her finger at him, signalling for him to join them. He did, lying between them on his back. Both women began caressing him, stroking his chest, belly, thighs, balls and cock. Chloe took his cock in her mouth and deep throated him for a few seconds before gasping for air. Eugene caressed their pussies, feeling the short hairs that he had created, the slippery vulvas and even more slippery vaginas. Then he caressed their breasts, their nipples still hard and pointed from arousal.

"How shall we do this?" asked Chloe.

"Let's you and me lie on the bed face to face and Eugene can kneel between our legs and alternate between our pussies," suggested Desiree.

They took up their positions and Eugene knelt between their legs, looking at the two gaping vaginas facing him. Oh if I had two cocks, he wished, but in vain. He entered the lower vagina first, belonging to Desiree, and fucked in and out several times before withdrawing and entering the upper one, considerably tighter he noticed, as though Chloe had not had as much experience as Desiree. Back and forth a few times, then back again, changing holes every few strokes. Eugene noticed that this assisted him to last longer as he had a few seconds break when changing. Finally, however, he reached his limit and began spurting in Desiree. After two spurts he withdrew and quickly entered Chloe and for the first time pumped his seed into the depths of her vagina.

Once he was finished he rolled sideways and relaxed on the bed while his two lovers wiped up the cum oozing from their holes. They each then took a side of him and began once again stimulating him, caressing, squeezing, pinching all his erogenous zones and even some he was never aware were erogenous. His wilting shaft found new life and was soon hard and strong once more, ready for the task for which it was designed.

"You go, darling," said Desiree to Chloe.

Chloe straddled Eugene and with no formalities sat down firmly on his cock, which went deeply inside her well lubricated love hole. She then began fucking him, as she had dreamt of for the past week, hard and fast, pushing them both quickly to their orgasms. Despite having cum so recently, Eugene felt himself approaching his second orgasm of the evening just as Chloe closed her eyes and started making high pitched keening sounds as she prepared to cum. She came first, her pulsing vagina around his cock pushing him to his climax and forcing another large dose of cum into the end of her vagina. She collapsed on top of him, panting.

"Oh, I've wanted to do that for a long time, at least five days," she gasped as she lay on him.

"Me too," Eugene gasped back, squashed by her breasts pressing into his chest.

A short time later Desiree began stimulating Eugene while Chloe cleaned herself up. Eugene did not expect to be able to perform a third time but Desiree was persistent and soon, with help from Chloe, he was once again hard and ready. This time Desiree lay on her back with two pillows under her ass and presented her heart pussy to Eugene for his penetration. He entered quickly and pumped her hard, taking considerably longer than he had with Chloe but ultimately achieving the same goal of bringing Desiree and himself to their orgasms simultaneously. After he withdrew they wiped themselves down, embraced each other and slept soundly in preparation for an exciting sexy weekend.

By the end of the following week Eugene knew that the business was a success and that they needed more space and more staff. Fortunately the shop next door in the same building was vacant so he negotiated a lease and workmen came in the following week to cut a hole in the wall between the two shops and also to erect partitions so that the new shop contained three working spaces. Eugene was considering how to advertise for staff, wondering if there was a category for a pussy barber, when he received a visit after he'd finished for the day from two guys who looked to be in their mid-twenties. It turned out they were brothers, Pierre and Jacques, who had recently arrived from Paris, France, where they had trained as hair stylists and they were looking for work. Eugene explained what sort of work was available and they were very excited by the opportunity. However, he decided, he needed to ensure that they were safe and sensitive in working with the most intimate parts of women so asked Chloe if she would allow them to give her pussy a trim, knowing it was overdue.

How could Chloe resist? She eagerly and unselfconsciously removed her pants and panties then sat in the chair. Eugene instructed the guys how to spread the chair legs apart, doing this as he spoke, revealing the delights of Chloe's pussy with drops of dew already on her stubble covered lips. Both guys were paying avid attention, closely observing Chloe's pussy and love trench. Eugene showed them how to use a straight razor, noting from their confidence with the instrument that they had used one before, and then asked Pierre to trim one side of the trident. He did this competently and confidently, as did Jacques when he trimmed the other side. By the time they had finished Chloe was drooling her copious female juices down her vulva onto the towel on the chair. She was obviously turned on by the whole exercise and once Eugene thanked her and told her she could dress, she simply lay there.

"Eugene, darling, please could one of you put me out of my misery. I feel so horny and need to cum so badly. From what I see you're all hard and ready so please someone use a hard cock in me to make me cum," she begged.

The three men looked at her then at one another. "Do either of you two want to put her out of her misery?" asked Eugene of the two brothers.