The Pampered Pussy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle already had her legs wide apart having overheard the conversation and obviously thinking it was an exciting idea. Desiree cut a few feet of elastic off and threaded the end carefully through the rings attached to her left labia then stretched it around her left thigh and tied it tightly. She repeated the procedure for the right labia and then sat back to admire her work. By now the others had also gathered around and saw Michelle spread wide open, her lips totally spread to uncover her shiny wet love trench, her clit protruding from beneath its pierced hood and her vaginal entrance opening and closing rhythmically like the mouth of a fish out of water.

"That looks so sexy," commented Chloe, "I almost feel like having my labia pierced just so I can experience this. How does it feel to you, Michelle?"

"Mmmm, interesting, cool where the skin is uncovered, but yes, it does feel sexy. I think it probably looks more sexy than it feels though."

"So what now, Desiree?" asked Jacques.

"Well, I guess you guys can always fuck her and see how that feels, or we can simply stimulate her until she cums, or we can have a real BDSM scenario and inflict some painful torture, or we can do something else. What do you think?" suggested Desiree, "Perhaps we should ask Michelle what she wants next."

"Why don't you finish the job and connect elastic between my clit hood ring and my nipple bars," she asked.

"Great idea," said Desiree, passing the elastic through her clit hood ring, then taking one end to her left nipple bar and winding the elastic tightly around the nipple several times before tying it off. She then took the loose end and pulled it tighter before wrapping it around her right nipple and tying it off also. The tight elastic pulled Michelle's clit hood upwards, exposing her clit, which had apparently been surgically freed from the hood some time earlier, and also causing her nipples to expand due to the blood trapped by the elastic.

"We can only leave that on a short time due to the constriction of the nipples," said Desiree. "How does it feel, Michelle?"

"Quite sore and hellishly sexy," she replied, "Pierre or someone, please fuck me. I want to feel how it feels to be fucked while I'm so open and exposed."

Pierre laid her ass on the cushion on the mat, which thrust her hips upwards invitingly, then knelt between her legs and pushed his hard cock into her gaping love tunnel. He thrust right to the end, feeling his pubic bone compress her clit, then straightened his legs so she was supporting his weight on her hips while he grasped her swollen nipples and began twisting and pulling them.

Michelle had her eyes closed and lay beneath him, moaning in pleasure as he fucked into her hard. It took only a few moments before she was ready to cum. With increasing moans and panting breath she approached her climax, which she signalled by convulsing beneath her lover and letting out a series of short sharp screams in time with his mighty thrusts. Once she relaxed, Pierre withdrew and signed for Jacques to have a turn.

Jacques thrust into Michelle hard, squeezing her clit and taking over exactly where his brother had left off. Michelle once again climbed the slope and once again, after only a few moments respite, she reached her nirvana, screaming out her ecstasy and lust as she came hard on Jacques shaft. Once again, Jacques withdrew and signalled for Eugene to take over. Eugene also thrust into her but instead of immediately beginning a fucking motion, he simply held his cock deep inside Michelle, his pubic bone pressing her clit hard, while he sucked, licked, bit and twisted her darkening nipples. Michelle began humping her hips against him, trying to gain enough stimulation to cum yet again. She moaned in frustration, using her hands on his ass cheeks to try to push and pull him in and out of her, but to no avail.

She lay there, the picture of wanton frustration as she sought the release that was so close yet so far. After many minutes Eugene took pity on her and began slowly moving inside her. She responded with heartfelt moans and writhing, seeking that added extra morsel of stimulation. After several minutes of that phase, Eugene started fucking into her hard and fast, withdrawing almost completely then pounding back inside, the head of his cock pressing hard against the end of her tunnel, her clit being squeezed and released rhythmically.

It was too intense; something had to happen. It did; Eugene gave a final thrust and spurted his hot seed deep inside Michelle. The feeling of the warmth inside her as well as his final powerful thrust sent her to heaven as she screamed out her desire and ecstasy while writhing beneath him, almost throwing him off her.

After such an intense start to the evening and weekend, it was decided that a quiet time was in order. Desiree brought some more food and drinks from the kitchen and they sat around the large screen television while Eugene selected a suitably raunchy movie for them to view. The one he chose contained many group sex scenes as well as some imaginative BDSM. As the movie played, they paired off and each woman straddled a guy in such a way that his hard cock was thrust deeply inside her love tunnel. It seemed like there was an unspoken agreement that no overt movements were permitted, only subtle internal movements like the clenching and releasing of muscles. While they spent most of their time watching the screen, the lovers also caressed and kissed each other, stimulating each other without causing any risk of them cumming. By the end of the movie they were all hot and ready for whatever was next.

"I really enjoyed watching the heroine's pussy being caned," said Chloe, "Have any of you been caned?"

"I was once," replied Michelle, "It wasn't hard but it certainly stung. I was caned on the ass then was stretched out wide and had my pussy caned like Summer did in the movie. I didn't have my rings then. It really hurt for a short time but then I felt so horny it was amazing."

"I've never been caned," said Desiree, "But I may consider it. How about you Chloe?"

"No, never. Consider it? Well, maybe."

"I dare you to be caned on the pussy," said Desiree decisively. "If you're caned I'll also be caned the same number. Do we have a deal?"

Chloe was amazed how quickly an innocent question had escalated to the point where she was almost obliged to be caned on her most sensitive area. However, why not, she asked herself. At least she'd know what it was like.

"Yes, you have a deal. However, we each receive a stroke one after the other with you going first until one of us says to stop or until we reach a certain number. How does that sound?"

"That sounds fine. Let's say 20 strokes maximum. Ok with you? Remember you can stop after any number, even after one if you like."

"Yes, that's fine. Now what will be use for a cane?" asked Chloe.

"Well, if it's on our pussies we won't want a long normal cane but rather a short light cane or rod of some sort. Darling, do you have anything like that?" Desiree asked Eugene.

"How about a piece of thin bamboo?" he asked. "I have some about half an inch thick in the garage. How long do you think it should be?"

"That sounds great. About two feet long should be ample."

Eugene left and Desiree went around filling glasses until he returned with a piece of bamboo with smoothed ends that looked just perfect.

"Thank you, darling, now who will be the person to administer the canings?" she asked.

"Why not Michelle?" suggested Jacques, "After all, she has no interest in either one of you winning, if that is indeed possible and she will be able to administer reasonable strokes as she's had it done to her."

"Good thinking," agreed Desiree, "Ok with you Chloe?"

Chloe agreed and both women lay beside each other on the mat with their legs spread wide apart while Michelle swung the bamboo to get a feel for its balance. It wasn't as bendy and swishy as a real cane but it would do, she thought.

"I reckon that we should have a bet on this," said Pierre, "I don't think they'll stay for more than ten strokes before they quit."

"Nah, they'll get to the twenty no problems," said Jacques.

"Well, I think they'll stop between 12 and 15," offered Eugene.

"Well," said Michelle, "We have three bets; ten or less, 12 to 15 and twenty. Let's make those ten or less for Pierre, 11 to 15 for Eugene and more than 15 for Jacques so there will be a winner. Then we can punish the two losers. Let's say that the two losers receive ten strokes of the bamboo on their balls. Sound Ok?"

Chloe and Desiree were obviously very happy to go along with this but the three guys were less than enthusiastic. Eventually, however, they agreed that the two losers would receive five strokes each on their balls. Michelle took up her position standing alongside Desiree.

"Ok for the first stroke?" she asked.

"Yes," said Desiree nervously.

Michelle struck her between the legs, the bamboo hitting her pussy lips and the sensitive area between them. Desiree immediately cupped her pussy with her hands to try to remove the sting of the blow. Michelle moved and applied a similar stroke to Chloe, who let out a shriek as she also cupped her pussy with her hands. Neither woman made any sign that she should stop. Michelle moved back to Desiree and positioned herself slightly differently then struck again, this time ensuring the blow went between her lips and hit her clit as well. Desiree screamed and writhed for a few seconds while she wiped away the pain with her cupped hands. She then grinned at Chloe and watched her receive the same stroke with a similar response.

The caning duel continued for the next eight strokes and Michelle then told them they had received ten strokes and asked if they wanted to stop. Desiree and Chloe made eye contact and silently seemed to debate the issue, then both shook their heads.

"We'll continue," said Desiree, with Chloe nodding in agreement.

Michelle glanced at Pierre, noting a resigned look on his face as he realized he was going to be one of the losers. She then continued the caning, increasing the strength of her blows. It was clear to her that Chloe was almost ready to call a halt and sure enough, after she had received 13 strokes she did.

"Stop, no more please," she said as she held her cupped hands over her throbbing pussy.

"I agree, no more," said Desiree with obvious relief.

"Well, I guess that makes me a winner," said Eugene, "Sorry about that, guys," he grinned at the two brothers.

Desiree and Chloe stood up and Desiree went to the kitchen and returned a few minutes later with two warmed wheat bags. "Right, Pierre and Jacques, lie down on the mat and I'll place these on your balls so they hang nice and low."

The brothers exchanged glances but did as they had been ordered and the ladies and Eugene sat and chatted while they waited for ten minutes for the full effects of the heat. Then Desiree ordered the men to stand and bend over with their legs wide apart.

"I can see that you don't need to hold your cocks out of the way," she said, "They're already standing to attention. So place your hands on your knees. Here comes the first stroke."

Desiree brought the bamboo up between Jacques' legs and connected squarely with his balls.

"OWWWW!!" he yelled as he gently held them with his hands.

Desiree repeated the stroke with Pierre and he also yelled in pain and held his balls protectively. Desiree administered a second stroke with the same result to each man. She then handed the cane to Chloe who grinned as she swished it, listening to the sound it made. Then she applied it to Jacques and Pierre one after the other, enjoying the feeling of inflicting pain on them, a feeling which did actually concern her in case she was a closet sadist. Maybe a masochistic sadist, she reasoned, as she had also enjoyed receiving pain earlier. She applied a second stroke to each set of balls then offered the cane to Michelle for the final stroke. She took the cane and positioned herself slightly differently so that the cane would strike sideways instead of upwards. She then applied the final two strokes, leaving her targets holding their balls and looking distinctly unhappy with how they felt.

"Well, that should slow them down a little, maybe," said Desiree.

The pain slowly eased for both Pierre and Jacques and it seemed that Desiree and Chloe felt few ill effects either. Desiree chose a movie and they once again sat and watched, each woman in the lap of one of the men, each man firmly implanted in his partner's vagina. The men massaged their partners' breasts and this time they also gently and slowly made love to each other. It appeared there was a silent tacit agreement that they should make love like this with nobody reaching orgasm, and this they achieved. By the time the movie was over they were all more than ready to cum.

"Time for bed," suggested Desiree.

Everyone agreed, for bed, not for sleep, they all reasoned. They placed two of the large mats together on the floor, covered them with sheets, turned off the lights and lay down, pulling a top sheet over them. Immediately groping hands were caressing breasts, legs, pussies, penises, balls and asses while lips were kissed, necks mouthed and everyone generally made love with everyone else. It took about ten minutes before someone came, the rhythmical movements ending in a cry of delight followed closely by another. A few minutes later this was repeated and after that people lost count or caring about who was doing what to whom. After an hour or so the pace slowed. Everyone had cum, many more than once, and everyone was feeling the effects of a day's work and a night's debauchery. Slowly activity was replaced by gentle snores and silence descended on the loving group.

Even for those accustomed to sharing partners, there is always a slight embarrassment waking up in bed with five other people. There is always the thought of who made love with whom the night before, especially when there were two committed couples in the group. Sunday morning was no different but once naked people had made the necessary visits to the bathroom and returned to bed to continue where they had left off the previous night, the first few hours of daylight were filled with amorous sounds of loving couples loving each other. Eventually hunger rather than sex became the major driving force and people had short dips in the pool and then ate some of the breakfast that Eugene and Desiree had prepared and set on the table.

"You know, the idea of endless sex is great in theory but in practice even that wears thin after a while," said Pierre. "I know I came about three times last night and I think it was with each of you women, but couldn't be sure, but after a while all I wanted to do was sleep."

"Yes, but I was pleased that you were standing up big and tall again this morning for me, darling," said Michelle.

"Well, you just know how to get him to do that, eh darling."

"I think we all managed to get our lovers to do that this morning, judging from what I saw and heard," said Desiree, "I know Eugene certainly did."

"And Jacques, twice," added Chloe.

"Showoff," said Pierre.

"So what shall we do today?" asked Desiree.

"Well, it's a great day and we're only a short drive from the beach so why not take a picnic lunch and spend the day in the sun on the sand?" suggested Eugene.

They all agreed that would be an excellent way to spend their day off so quickly packed lunch, and raided Desiree's and Eugene's wardrobe to select swim shorts for the guys and very brief bikinis for the women. They then headed for the coast in Eugene's SUV. Once they arrived they changed into their swimwear and strolled along the beach looking for a secluded sheltered spot, where they spread their towels on the beach.

"Remember you'll need sunscreen," warned Desiree as she began rubbing it on herself then on Eugene's back. "Can you do my back please darling."

Eugene did, then he spread some under the cups of her bikini before noticing that nobody was close so he untied the bikini top and continued to spread the cream over her breasts as she lay on her back on her towel. Desiree reached out and found the lump in his beach shorts and began rubbing it gently, feeling it rise despite the several climaxes it had achieved in the past 24 hours. Eugene looked at the others in the group and noticed they also were enjoying the sensuous feeling of the sun on their bodies and were also in the process of arousing their lovers. It took very little persuasion for Eugene to slip his hand beneath Desiree's bikini bottom and caress her pussy, then simply pull the ends of the bows at the sides and release her skimpy garment completely, leaving her lying naked on her towel, completely exposed on a public beach. Fortunately nobody else was close by, but Desiree told him quietly that he should actually cover her up with something.

"How about me?"

"What do you mean? You're not exposed."

"No, how about I cover you up with me?"

"Ooohhh, that would be fun."

Eugene undid the Velcro fly on his swim shorts and then lay on Desiree, who immediately pulled his rock hard cock through the hole in his shorts and placed it between her legs. Eugene moved forwards, entering her sopping wet tunnel as he covered her breasts with his hands. They kissed gently.

"Oooohhhh, this feels sooo naughty and sooo nice," whispered Desiree, "Fuck me good, honey, I want you to cum in me like this on this public beach."

As Eugene and Desiree began moving gently together they noticed that Pierre and Chloe were engaged in the same activity and Michelle was sitting astride Jacques' upper thighs, holding herself against him while her bikini top and bottoms were lying on her towel. Pierre was obviously enjoying the feeling of gently making love with Chloe and Michelle was moving herself on Jacques' thighs with a look of great concentration on her face as her clit was undoubtedly being massaged by the root of his cock.

Desiree came back to the feelings Eugene was giving her as he gently and slowly pressed his full length inside her, squeezing her clit with each stroke. She could feel her orgasm approaching, brought on more by the daring situation of their lovemaking than any activity of Eugene's, and she could sense that Eugene was close also. She looked around; there were several other groups nearby but nobody seemed to be taking any notice of what was happening. She was almost there and noticed that Michelle had a glazed look in her eyes and a fixed smile on her lips as she humped herself against Jacques. The whole scene was overpowering and without even trying, Desiree came hard, her vaginal muscles squeezing Eugene's cock, causing him to spurt his hot seed into the end of her sucking vagina. She bit his neck to stifle a scream and held him tight as she felt spurt after spurt deep inside her.

The other two couples followed suit a few minutes later, Michelle clutching Jacques as he pumped into her and Pierre arching his back as he thrust deeply into Chloe, forcing her to cum as he filled her with his hot semen. They all rested for a while, panting from the exertion, enjoying the hot sun caressing their skin. They wished it was a nude beach and they could simply stand and walk to the sea, but that was not possible. Each couple slowly and carefully decoupled and adjusted or donned their swimwear once again. Then, once they were all ready, they stood and raced for the sea, splashing their way through the small waves before diving into the cool breakers.

Once the initial cold shock was over, the sea was quite warm and it felt very cleansing after their sexual exploits, washing away the accumulated bodily fluids and leaving them feeling clean and refreshed. They swam and cavorted in the waves for a long time before walking back to their towels, drying themselves and eating lunch. They then reapplied their sunscreen and lay in the sun, relaxing and dozing until the sun headed towards the horizon and an evening chill began. They returned to their SUV and headed for home.