The Pandora Effect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

"Ok fine, go get him and we'll discuss it."

"This is a really cool trick, watch this," Adam said, then turned to look towards Kevin Dvorska.

"Hey Kevin, you and Holiday get over here for a minute," he said in a louder than normal voice.

The music was loud and the bar had a lot of chatter in it. Garrett was amazed when Kevin turned around and nodded at Adam. He then leaned over and said something to Bob, then started making their way back to the table.

"How in the hell..."

"My point man has exceptional hearing, as I'm sure ole Jake here does too," Adam said as he looked at the other werewolf.

Jake looked back at the Navy SEAL as if he just lost his mind. "My secret is safe Mr. Dawson, and I intend on keeping it like that if you don't mind."

Just then, Kevin and Bob walked up. Bob Holiday studied the two new men with caution. He didn't know who they were, but from the looks of it, they were agency men. With the exception of Kristine, he held them in a very low level of regard.

"Hey Boss, glad you could make it. I was starting to get a little worried you'd be a no show. Kristine, Laura, nice to see you out this evening. I think you should prepare yourselves for a strange evening," Bob said.

Adam looked at Kevin with a smile. "Kevin, why don't you and Laura take Jake over to the rest of the team and introduce him around for a while, I need to talk to Bob for a minute."

"Sure thing Adam, come on sweetheart you can tell Doc bye," Kevin said as he helped his girlfriend out of her seat.

With the three of them gone, Bob maneuvered his muscular frame into an open chair next to Kristine. As he sipped his beer, he studied Garrett Brown. Garrett knew when he was being sized up as a threat but to his credit, he sat back and remained silent.

After a few moments of awkward silence, Adam leaned forward and quickly looked around for prying listeners. "Chief, I'd like you to meet Garrett Brown. He's with the S.A.D and he came to me with a problem."

"Solution is simple Boss. Get the fuck out of the agency before they get you killed. What else can we do for you Mr. Brown?"

Brown turned and glared at Adam Dawson. "Is it just me, or does everyone around you hate the CIA?"

"You have to understand Garrett, the agency has been a pain in our asses for a very long time. Even when I first met Kristine in Predjama, I was ready to put a bullet in her head for not answering my questions."

"Oh I remember that honey. I also remember you saying something to the effect of tossing my dead corpse in a cave," Kristine said as she took another long drink of her Gin and tonic.

Adam looked at his wife. "Sorry honey but you were pissing me off at the time."

"Um, I hate to break up this trip down memory lane Boss, but just what does his problem have to do with us? He's supposed to have the cream of the crop in the S.A.D. so why us?" Bob said with an annoyed voice.

"He's lost two teams Bob, along with one from British Special Forces. I hate to tell you this, but one of the teams looks like Bravo did back in Predjama," Adam said quietly.

"Holy Mother of God, they all end up like that?" Bob asked Garrett in horror.

"I don't know Chief, we've only found one team. The others are still missing but presumed dead also."

"It gets worse Bob. It seems three tangos are trying to get their hands on a bio agent provided by a Russian Major. They want Alpha's help on tracking them down and preventing release of the agent. Do you think our team's up for round two of Predjama?"

"Yes Sir, but what about the skipper? I don't think he'll want to give up one of his SEAL fire teams to the agency."

Adam turned to Garrett who was listening intently. "Think you can pull a couple strings and get us assigned temporarily to the S.A.D. for a brief period?"

"That's not the problem. The problem will be getting that paper-pushing boss of mine to go along with it. Hell I was just supposed to ask you about Predjama," Garrett worriedly said.

"You let me worry about your boss. My team and I will be up at Langley tomorrow afternoon to start going over Intel on two conditions," Adam said as he took a drink and looked at his wife.

"I doubt I'm going to have much choice in the conditions but go ahead," Garrett replied.

"First, I want Jake Newton in on this. My point man trusts him and that's good enough for me."

"I can live with that, and second?"

"Kristine goes with us as the Intel Officer."

There was a slight pause as the words hit the S.A.D. Director. "You are out of your mind Dawson! There is no way I'm gonna let a civilian in on this, not to mention she's your wife."

Bob Holiday leaned over and glared at Brown. "Let's get something straight right now Brown. I've been with the teams for a long time. I've seen what you fuckers call Intel Officers, and I can safely say Kristine Dawson is worth twenty of your people."

"Gentlemen!" Kristine said loudly. All three of them sat back and looked at her.

"I appreciate your confidence in my ability Bob, but I can defend myself thank you. Does the fact that Adam and I are married make you nervous Garrett?"

"You're damn right it does."

"It should, because that means you'll be on you're A-game then. I don't want anything happening to my men – that's right – my men. From the first mission with them, I made sure that every piece of Intel was spot on. Your people don't think like that. If something goes wrong on an op, then they could just blame it on the operators."

"What happens if he ends up like the others?"

"He won't, he has Kevin as his point man. Besides, I knew what I was getting into when I married him."

Garrett studied the three of them. He couldn't decide if they were really that good, or that they had all just lost their minds. He reached down, picked up his beer, and downed it. After placing it on the table, he looked over at Jake and the rest of Alpha chatting with Laura. When he turned back to Dawson, he lightened up a bit and smiled.

"I knew this was a bad idea back at the Officer's club," Garrett told him.

"Jake was right. Let's end this so we can get on with our lives," Adam replied.

"Have your team report to me tomorrow afternoon. Don't worry about any gear, I'll have everything you need."

"Just one more thing Mr. Brown," Kristine said as she finished her drink.

"Oh shit, now what?"

"Your turn to buy drinks," she said with a bright smile.

Zernove Community Hospital, Zernove, Ukraine

Dr. Loginovsky looked over the examination results of the last three patients that arrived. For the past twenty-four hours, his little hospital had been plagued with cases of flu like symptoms. With the more advanced stages, he saw severe rashes and in one case, open sores secreting a milky like fluid. After forty years of medical practice, he had never seen anything like it.

As the nurse entered his tiny office, Loginovsky's thoughts of a treatment dissolved quickly and he closed the folder. He threw it on the desk and rubbed his tired eyes. He enjoyed when she would come in and talk medicine, but now he dreaded her entering.

"I hope you're here to tell me that they've stopped coming," he said with a heavy sigh.

"I wish it were that simple. Three more have come in with the same beginning symptoms."

"I guess it could be worse. We could have thirty that just came in."

"I'm afraid it is worse Doctor. Mr. Balakirev in exam room two is dead. I went in to check on his status and found him dead. I tried CPR but he's gone Sir."

"Damn it! What in God's name is doing this?" Loginovsky screamed as he pounded his fist down on the desk.

"Doctor, I – don't – I don't know what you want me to do?"

"Move Mr. Balakirev to the morgue and make damn sure you have the temperature down to just above freezing. Seal off room two and I'll get to the others in a few minutes. I think I better report this to the State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology."

"Yes Sir, right away," the nurse said. As she left the room, she tried very hard to stifle the nagging cough she had for the last few hours.

Jackie's Runway, Virginia Beach, Virginia.

Garrett finished off his beer and moved the empty bottle towards the center of the table. He then turned his attention towards Jake who was near the runway. He was standing next to Kevin as they watched the stripper on stage. He chuckled as he thought about how they stared each other down at the Officer's Club. Now here they were drinking as if they were the best of friends.

"You know Adam, I think I better get my point man back to Langley. He's starting to have way too much fun here and we have a long day tomorrow," Garrett said as he watched the two men.

"Yeah it sucks getting old. I think we're going to hang out for a few more hours then I'm calling it quits."

"So when can I expect your team to arrive? I have to put you on the list for entry. After that, you're going to have to help me get that paper pusher Eason to go along with this. It will be one thing for your team to help, but it's gonna be a bitch to get him onboard with your wife's help."

"Trust me Garrett, just wait until you see Kristine go at him when he says no," Adam said as he winked at his wife.

Garrett stood up and shook hands with Adam and Kristine, then walked to the runway. As he stood next to Jake, he looked at the blond woman who was grinding her hips in the air for the enjoyment of the SEALs. When she saw him staring, she rolled over and tilted her shapely ass up off the stage.

Garrett pulled his wallet out and tossed a five on the runway. "Nice view lady, but I think we're going to call it a night. Jake, finish your beer so we can get out of here. It will probably be a long day tomorrow and I don't want to start it with a hangover."

"Not a problem Boss," he replied as he downed his beer and placed it on the table.

"Nice to meet you Kevin, I guess I'll be seeing you later. Try to be capable of working in the morning. I can see how you sailors handle your alcohol," he said as he pointed to Doc Sharp.

Kevin looked over at the SEAL medic. He was sitting upright but was clearly weaving in his chair. "I don't think that's a fair assessment. We've been feeding him goldschlager shots for the past four hours."

Garrett Brown's eyes shot open at the news. "Four hours of goldschlager? If that's how you treat your friends, I'd hate to see what happens when someone pisses you off Dvorska."

"I wouldn't worry too much. He'll be right as rain by the afternoon. See you two tomorrow," Kevin said as he went over to sit next to the transferring medic.

The two S.A.D. operatives walked out of Jackie's as the SEAL team continued to ogle the dancers. Kristine and Adam were still at the table, watching the team enjoy themselves. Even Laura was starting to move with the music in her seat, the strawberry daiquiris starting to take over her inhibitions.

Kristine picked up her drink and grabbed her husband's hand. As she pulled him up, she kissed his lips softly and led him to the stage. She weaved through the crowd of men watching the show, but as she did, they glanced at her tone legs in the short mini skirt. Feeling a bit naughty, she swayed her hips for their enjoyment.

Adam moved closer behind her as they walked towards the rest of the team. "Is it just me, or are you purposely trying to seduce everyman here?"

Kristine stopped and turned around. She pressed her supple body against Adam's muscular form. Her face was only inches from his, and she had that gleam in her eyes when she was in a sexually playful mood.

"If you must know Mr. Dawson, I want every man in this place to know when I get your hunk of a body home tonight, I'm going to fuck you senseless," she said loudly, then kissed him hard as she raised her leg up and wrapped it around his.

A few of the nearby costumers shifted in their seats. As they adjusted their growing bulges, they stared at the sultry woman making out with her husband. When Kristine finally pulled away, she smiled devilishly at Adam, then pulled him along to sit with the team.

The married couple sat down next to Laura who watched them walk over. She was blushing slightly and had a sheepish grin on her face. She wobbled a bit, as she leaned over to Kristine to talk to her.

"I don't want this to sound too silly, but watching you two just now made me hot. I think if I don't drag Kevin to the ladies room right now, I'll do him next to the stage," she said with slightly slurred words.

"Take some advice sweetie. If you tease men enough, they'll drag you to the restroom, instead of the other way around. Watch how a pro does it."

Laura sat back in her chair as she watched Kristine get up. The attractive wife of Lieutenant Dawson walked over to a dancer who was trying to drum up a lap dance. She had long flowing brown hair that reached just above her taut ass. The bright white thong showed up well against her tanned skin.

Kristine tapped her on the shoulder and whispered in her ear. After a few moments, she smiled brightly and followed Kristine back to the others. After sitting down, she reached into her purse and handed the younger woman a twenty-dollar bill. As she leaned back, she looked at her husband who had a look of bewilderment on his face.

"I love you Kristine, but you didn't need to get me a lap dance. I think I'm pretty much turned on from you're last kiss back there."

"I'm glad to hear that honey, but she's not here for you Adam. Just sit back and enjoy the show," she replied as the dancer straddled Kristine's slim hips.

As the stripper began to grind slowly against her, Kristine placed her hands on the brunette's hips. It didn't take long for the rest of the team to notice what was happening behind them. As the SEALs looked on, their mouths began to open slightly in amazement. Kristine slid her hands up the sides of the dancer's petite frame and pulled her down.

"What's your name dear?" Kristine whispered.

"It's Becky, and I think your husband is going to have a heart attack."

"There's another twenty in it for you if you want to play along Becky."

"If we make him cum in his pants, make it thirty and you have a deal," she whispered as she pretended to fuck herself against Kristine Dawson.

As Becky leaned back, Kristine moved her hands back down and grabbed Becky's tight little ass. She pulled her forward as if trying to pull Becky harder against her. She then turned her head to look at Adam. The look on his face told her everything she needed to know.

"Now I know why you guys come here. Oh she's making me so hot Adam," Kristine moaned out at him.

Adam could only stare in awe at the sight of his wife getting a lap dance. Then Becky grabbed both of Kristine's hands and placed them on her pert breasts. When Kristine felt the tit flesh against her palms, she licked her lips wantonly.

"Oh that feels so good lady. Yeah that's it, squeeze them really hard. Oh fuck, I think I want to take you back stage for a little private dance," Becky moaned out and then looked at Adam.

"What do you say Mister? Want to come back stage with us and watch? It would be so fucking hot to have you watch me make your wife cum in my mouth," she said as she slipped down on the floor between Kristine's bent legs.

Kristine looked at her Adam through glazed eyes. "Fuck going back stage you little tart. I'm gonna take you home with us. How about it Adam, are you up for a little extra-marital fun tonight?"

"I think I better keep my mouth shut baby. I'll just enjoy the show for now," Adam said as he took a long pull off his beer.

Suddenly the music stopped and the crowd came to life in applause. Kristine looked out and saw the whole bar was watching the hot coupling of Kristine and Becky. When Becky stood up and straightened her outfit, Kristine handed her another twenty.

"Sorry, but we didn't make him cum in his pants."

"Oh that's ok, I enjoyed the dance anyway," Becky replied, but as she turned around, every SEAL member had a five out for a tip. As she collected the money, she thanked everyone and then moved off into the crowd.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen Kristine. I think we should go home and take care of this growing problem I'm having."

"Oh Adam, patience was never one of your strong points," she replied with a laugh.

Then she turned to Laura who was blushing hard. "See dear, you make THEM want you, not the other way around."

Kevin stood up, kissed Laura on the lips, and told her he would be right back. The beer was starting to get to him and needed to use the restroom. From the look in her eyes, he knew they weren't going to be here much longer.

As he made his way through the crowd, he noticed a heavyset man sitting at a table by himself. He had a half-eaten plate of wings on the table and he was pounding his chest with his fist. At first, Kevin thought the man had a bad case of indigestion, but soon realized he was choking on his food.

He walked up quickly and slapped the man on the back, trying to help him. "You okay there buddy? Come on, cough it out."

Adam noticed that Kevin had stopped at a table and was slapping some overweight guy on the back. "Shit now what did he get himself into?"

Adam stood up and walked quickly over to the table Kevin was at. As he made his way through the crowd, he saw the man collapse on top of his table. He reached the table just as Kevin was wrapping his powerful arms around the man's abdomen.

"Jesus Kevin, can't you stay out of trouble for just one night?"

"Sorry Boss, it just seems to find me," he replied as he tried giving the Heimlich maneuver to the quickly fading man.

As the two SEALs worked on bringing the man back to the living, the music stopped and the entire bar was caught up in the emergency. Bob Holiday saw his team leader was in the middle of the commotion and jumped up to help him.

Just before Bob reached the action, Kevin laid the unconscious costumer down on the floor. Richard Black pushed people out of the way to get to the problem. When he looked down and saw Kevin giving chest compressions, he knew this was serious.

"Adam, keep trying to get him back. I'll call for an ambulance," he said quickly.

"Thanks Dick. Bob is Doc Sharp able to..."

"Sorry Adam, he's out of it. We're on our own on this one," Bob said quickly.

Kevin kept checking to see if the obstruction had cleared. "Fuck, we're losing him Adam! Where the hell is that meat wagon?"

Suddenly, a blond haired man in his early twenties kneeled down quickly and placed two fingers on the carotid artery. After a few moments, he looked at Adam with a grim look.

"His pulse is weakening. If we don't get some air in this guy's lungs, they'll need a coroner, not a paramedic," he said.

"My buddy Kevin can't clear the windpipe. I don't know what else to do. If you have another idea kid I'm all ears, but you better make it quick."

The blond haired, blue-eyed patron turned to look at Dick Black who just arrived from phoning for help. "Get me a large straw now, one that's wrapped in paper."

As Dick moved quickly towards the bar, the youngster turned to Adam with a stern look on his face. Then he looked around the crowd at the large group of men surrounding the two SEALs.

"Does anyone have a pocket knife with them?" he asked loudly.

"What the hell are you about to do?" Adam asked.

"Please, does anyone have a pocket knife?"

Bob Holiday reached into his pocket and produced a three-inch folding knife. "That's really sharp kid so be careful with it."

As the young man felt around the unconscious victims Adam's apple, Dawson gasped in disbelief. He then moved his fingers down lower and to the soft part of the man's throat. He slowly brought the sharp knife up and was prepared to make an incision when Adam stopped him.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers