The Pandora Effect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

"Just what the fuck do you think you're doing?" Adam asked sternly.

"The procedure is called an Emergency Tracheotomy. It's designed to get air into a person's lungs when..."

"I know what the fuck it's called kid. Are you some sort of Doctor or something?"

"If you don't stop asking me questions, this man is surely dead," the young man replied.

Kevin looked up from doing chest compressions and glared at his team leader. "Damn it Adam, I can't keep doing this all night. Let the kid try." Without permission, the young blond haired man placed the knife against the victim's throat and then started talking to himself.

"Ok, make a half-inch incision in the cricothyroid membrane. Oh good, not too much blood, and now..."

"That knife isn't sterile kid," Bob Holiday said.

"Let's see mister, him getting an infection or dying? Yeah tough choice," he replied as he pinched the incision open.

"Is that straw here yet?"

"Yeah kid, right here," Richard said.

"Okay, slide the straw in but since he's overweight I gotta go about an inch," he said as he placed his lips around the straw and blew air into it.

Kevin stopped doing chest compressions and watched as the man's lungs filled with air. The young man took another deep breath and released it into the large straw. As the chest rose, he quickly felt for the man's pulse.

"Wow, that's cool. He's coming back to the living," the young man said happily.

Adam sat back on his feet and stared at the youngster who just saved the choking victim. As a SEAL in combat, he'd seen Doc Sharp pull off a lot of miracles, but this kid just pulled off a wallop of one. The young man was giving the victim a breath every five seconds or so as he kept the man alive.

Suddenly, two paramedics came in and took over for the original rescue team. As Kevin, Adam, and the younger man moved back, Adam slapped him on the back and stuck his hand out to help him up.

"I gotta hand it to you kid. That was almost the most amazing thing I've ever seen. I'm Adam Dawson."

"Thanks, but it really is a simple procedure. I'm John, John Balch," he said as he shook Adam's hand.

"Come on over to our table, I'd like to buy you a beer."

"Cool, free beer always sounds good," John said as he followed Adam back to the table.

Just as they sat down, the once dying man was wheeled out of the building and then the music started up again. Adam noticed that Dick Black was standing next to the DJ booth with a shit-eating grin on his face. As he grabbed the mike, he stepped out on the stage a few feet.

"Alright everyone settle down, the shows over. Who wants to get back to having fun?" he said. As the crowd erupted in screams, Dick laughed at the rhetorical question.

"Okay, okay, but before we get to the girls, let's have a round of applause for the men of SEAL Team Two for their quick action. We should also give it up to the young kid and his skill with a knife."

The crowd stood up and Kevin had to cup his ears as the sound grew to shattering levels. The men of SEAL Team Two smiled at the recognition as the barmaid brought in free rounds of drinks. Everyone seemed to be enjoying it, everyone except for John Balch.

"Hey John, what the hell is wrong. You just saved some guys life, why so glum buddy?" Adam asked.

"Um – you guys are with SEAL Team Two?"

"Yeah but don't let the reputation fool you. We're pretty normal people when someone isn't shooting at us," Adam said with a laugh.

Both Kevin and Bob turned in their chairs as Jack toyed with his beer bottle. For someone who just brought a choking victim back from the dead, he really wasn't very happy. It almost looked as if he was scared to know that they were SEALs.

"Um – so are you like a Chief or something," Jack asked.

"Nope, Lieutenant Adam Dawson, team leader for Alpha," he replied with a smile.

"Oh I see, Hospital Corpsman Second Class John Henry Balch. I just got out of BUDs and have orders to report to Commander, SEAL Team Two, Little Creek, Virginia in the morning."

Everyone, including Kristine and Laura, were stunned at the revelation. The young man who just carved into the throat of a stranger with such calm and precision was a SEAL medic. When John saw that everyone was staring at him with their mouths open, he quickly thought about moving to the other side of the room.

He was warned when he left Coronado, it took a few months to be accepted by a new team. He took a small drink of his beer and then set it on the table. He looked at Adam Dawson with a hint of sorrow in his eyes. With the team's silence, it quickly became uncomfortable.

"Um – I um – I'm sorry to interrupt your party Lieutenant Dawson. I think I should be going now, I wouldn't want to be late for reporting in Sir," John said as he stood up.

Adam leaned back in his chair and glared at the young SEAL. "I don't remember giving you permission to leave rookie. When a fellow SEAL buys you a beer, it's considered rude not to drink it," he said with a trace of annoyance.

John looked at the rest of the team. He saw most of them trying to hide the smirks growing on their faces, everyone but Chief Bob Holiday. Bob got up and approached the younger man. As he stood in front of him, Bob studied the rookie medic.

"For someone who just got done performing an emergency surgical procedure in the middle of a strip club, you sure seem nervous as hell all of a sudden."

"I just didn't want to intrude on your party Sir," John said a little more sternly.

"Sir? I work for a living rookie, don't call me Sir."

"I was just following what I was taught." John braced himself for the verbal attack that was sure to come.

"Oh I see, you were taught to call a Chief Petty Officer – Sir," Bob snapped at him.

"No – that's what I call my elders," John said as he stood his ground.

The two SEALs stared each other down. Even though Holiday was trying to see how far he could push the rookie, he really wanted to break out laughing at the brash remark. Adam looked over at Kristine and Laura. He saw that they appeared nervous at the impending fight that was sure to come.

"So John Henry Balch, you seem pretty confident in yourself," Adam said.

John turned to look at the decorated SEAL Lieutenant. "If you don't believe in yourself first Sir, no one else will either."

Adam was silent for a moment, then he looked at his team Chief. "Bob?"

"He's got my vote Adam."

"Now for the moment of truth rookie, Kevin any problems?" Adam asked his trusted point man and werewolf.

Kevin scrutinized the medic. He seemed extremely confident, but not in a cocky way. The two SEALs locked eyes and neither one of them blinked. Kevin remembered his first interview for an opportunity to join Alpha's fire team. The rookie already had the hard part out of the way first – ability. From the looks of it, the new medic was proving the second part, have a set of balls.

"Oh what the hell Adam, we need someone new to pick on anyway."

"Ok rookie, you get a shot at the big leagues. Report to my office at 0800 and don't worry about your uniforms. You'll be going with us in plain clothes and won't be back for a while," Adam said.

"Thank you Sir, I've been waiting for a chance like this," John replied with a huge smile on his face.

Bob got John's attention by tapping him on the shoulder. "I wouldn't get too excited kid, that old saying really applies to this situation. Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it."

State Research Center of Virology and Biotechnology, VECTOR.

Dr. Valentin Bazhenov stared at the phone on his desk. His assistant just informed him of something that would resemble a flu outbreak but with deadly side effects. He reached out to grab his bottle of water, but failed to pick up the cold plastic cylinder. His hands were now trembling at the sudden news of the outbreak.

Valentin took a deep breath to calm down, then picked up one of the two phones on the desk. This particular phone had a special purpose and went to a single location. He silently hoped that this day would never come, but now the news would get out and his secret along with it.

As he waited for the switchboard to answer, he thought about the possible outcome over the necessary steps needed to stop the virus from spreading. Would the world look down on them? Would the U.S. get involved over the arms treaty breech? His worries vanished into the fog of dismay as the switchboard answered.

"President Loginov's office, please state your name and office," a young female voice asked.

"Dr. Valentin Bazhenov, I'm the Director of VECTOR. I need to talk with President Loginov right now."

"I'm sorry Doctor, but the President is in a briefing right now. I can pass along a message if you'd like," she pleasantly replied.

"Listen carefully. Check the number you just answered. Agencies don't use this number unless it's deadly serious. Now follow procedure and get me the President – now God damn it!"

There was an eerie silence on the phone as Valentin waited for her answer. At first, he thought the line might have gone dead due to his tone with the operator. He was about to scream at her again when suddenly a deep male voice came on the line.

"Okay Dr. Bazhenov, what is so important that you need to interrupt a meeting with the Economics Minister?"

"The damn economy is the least of your worries now Mr. President. I've just received word of a flu outbreak in a small town northeast of Sevastopol, Zernove. The symptoms are fever, nausea, and rashes. It soon develops into open sores followed by death."

"So put out a quarantine of the area and inform residents not to enter the town. What's got you so nervous about an epidemic?"

"Mr. President, do you remember a few years back when I showed you a study on a virus designated VP-137?"

"Vaguely, you called it the Pandora Effect or something I think."

"Well Sir, Pandora has just been released on Zernove."

The President's silence told Valentin he understood what was happening now. He wondered if the same thoughts he had earlier were now filling the President's mind. Did he happen to remember what effect the outcome had on the rats they tested it on?

"You can't be serious Valentin? Those rats – they came..."

"That's right Mr. President, they came back to life. Not really mice anymore but the walking dead, and the victims in Zernove will do the same thing. Nothing will stop them from infecting every last man, woman, and child on the face of the earth."

"I'll have the military surround the town and gather everyone in a centralized area. You understand no one can survive to allow it to spread."

"Yes Sir, I do. If your men can capture a male and female, I need them here to start working on some type of vaccine."

"You wouldn't need to Bazhenov if you and that sadistic bitch Karpov didn't create that God damn virus in the first place!" he screamed.

"We can point fingers at each other later! Right now you need to get that town secured as fast as you can without the media finding out," Valentin shot back.

"I'll have it sealed off within the hour. By the way, how much of the virus is out there?"

Dr. Valentin Bazhenov took a deep breath, then let it out slowly. "Enough to change the world forever."

**********

Nadia Karpov turned the key and opened the door to the grimy little motel room. She hated the conditions here, but she knew she had to keep a low profile for now. It would be careless for someone to find her, now that the virus was loose on the world. As she walked in, a dark haired man followed her.

He was smartly dressed and swayed as he looked around the room. "Jesus, what a fucking dump, no wonder she has to pick up guys in a bar."

Nadia tossed her purse and keys on the small table at the end of the worn out couch. As she turned to face the drunken man she picked up, she ran her hands down the skintight dress she wore. The sleek black outfit never failed to attract attention from any male in the room.

She walked seductively towards him as she moved her hands up to her pert breasts. Nadia ran her pink tongue across her full lips and wondered if he knew what he was getting himself into when he agreed to come home with her. She really didn't care one way or another, but it was much more erotic if they were unsuspecting when it happened.

"So what was your name again?" she asked in a low seductive tone.

"It's Hamal. I have to tell you, you're drop dead fucking hot."

"Oh thank you, I do try to take care of myself. I've always believed that men would rather have sex with a hot, sexy, kinky woman any day of the week."

"Oh shit Nadia, you're gonna make me shoot off before I even get undressed."

"You know the origin of your name is Arabic. It means lamb, as in soft and cuddly."

"I can tell you I'm not soft and cuddly. I'm hard and horny and I think we both have too many clothes on right now," he said as he started to pull his tie off.

"You're probably right, how's this?" she said as she pulled her tight black dress up and over her head.

Nadia shook her long black hair, letting it cascade down her back. Hamal's eyes filled with lust as he watched Nadia slowly walk towards him. He now had his shirt unbuttoned and was pulling it off, when the biochemist reached out and began working on his pants. With her hands busy, she leaned forward, placed her lips around his nipple, and sucked hard.

Hamal couldn't contain his urgency as he grabbed her head and tilted it back. He was taller than Nadia so when her head went back, he leaned down and pressed his lips to hers. As their tongues fought for supremacy, Nadia wrapped her small delicate fingers around his thick cock. When Hamal felt her slowly stroking him, he pulled his mouth away and moaned softly.

"I take it you like this," Nadia whispered.

"Oh God that feels so good, you sure know how to make a guy weak."

"God has nothing to do with it, I'm the one working this hard cock of yours."

"Yeah and if you keep working it like that, I'm not going to be much use for very long," Hamal moaned as he palmed her small breasts.

Nadia pulled him towards the couch and pushed him backwards. As he fell to the cushions, Hamal looked up at her. She had an evil smile on her face and her eyes blazed with an animal like hunger.

The fallen angel moved one hand down the center of her body until it reached the hairless flesh between her legs. As two fingers quickly darted inside, she groaned deep in her throat from the pleasurable sensation. Hamal could only watch in fascination as the petite woman masturbated in front of him.

"I hope I chose correctly tonight. I need a strong and vigorous man to satisfy my hunger tonight. That means I need a lot of cum from those huge balls of yours."

"I haven't had sex in a week so I'm sure you'll have enough to keep you happy for a while," he replied as he reached up and pulled her towards him.

As she fell forward, Nadia spread her legs open and kneeled over his leaking member. When their eyes met, she slowly inserted her wet fingers between her lips and sucked them clean. She knew her desired effect was working when Hamal shuddered with amazement.

She pulled her fingers out and rubbed them on his nipple. "You should know that I can be very naughty when I want to be. My desire can only be sated by the darkest of fantasies."

When he moaned his approval, she quickly sat down and engulfed his entire length inside her. As he felt the tightness surround him, he pulled her close and sucked a pert nipple into his mouth. As wild as she was getting on top of him, Hamal wondered if he could actually keep up with her.

"Yes that's it, pleasure me and I will make all your fantasies come true tonight," Nadia moaned.

"You better not say things like that, I have a very vivid imagination. I wouldn't want to overdo it and have you think badly of me," he told her as his face continued to work on her chest.

With her free hand, she reached down and rubbed her clit quickly. The sensation of the hard cock embedded deep within her body, and the tingling of her throbbing nub pushed her closer to the edge. She needed to cum quickly, so Nadia pushed his head away and looked into his burning eyes.

"How's this for a vivid imagination? I'm going to rub myself off on your hard fucking cock. After I get it nice and slimy, I'm going to suck it into my mouth. I'm going to suck you so good that you'll be filling my mouth with your hot seed as you hold my head down."

"Yes, yes that's what I want!" he cried.

"Look into my eyes and tell me what you want. Tell me what you're going to do for me."

"Oh – oh shit! I'm going to – to hold your head. I'm going to hold your head down and make you swallow all of it," he panted.

The dirty talk pushed her over the edge and she climaxed hard around the pulsing cock. Soon Hamal's pulsing cock was soaked in her searing juice as she quivered on top of him. As her orgasm subsided, she placed both hands on Hamal's face. She kissed him hard then suddenly pulled back.

"Now it's your turn my little lamb. I'm going to suck the life out of you through your big cock."

"Oh God that's so fucking hot, suck the life out of me – do it you slut!"

With great agility, Nadia jumped off the couch and wrapped her lips around the bulbous head of Hamal's cock. After a few quick sucks, she plunged her mouth down until she felt his pubic hair against her face. Nadia smiled inside as she heard the primal moan of wanton lust. When he grabbed her head and tried to force more of him into her throat, she knew he was close.

"So tight, so damn tight," he said through clenched teeth.

Nadia didn't have to wait very long for her reward. With a final plunge of her mouth, she shoved the tip into her throat just as the first blast erupted. Hamal's grip tightened, which prevented her movement. She wasn't worried as the hot cum went straight to her belly, she would soon get what she wanted most from him.

When he stopped shooting, Hamal tried to pull her head off his sensitive cock. When she continued to suck him hard, he placed his hands on her shoulders and pushed. Nadia quickly grabbed his hands and smashed them down to the couch. Hamal became nervous when his cock started to hurt and he became light headed.

"Jesus Nadia stop, I can't take anymore."

Nadia growled as the life force began to leave his body. The more she took in, the weaker her victim became. She lifted her head up and watched as Hamal's body began changing. When he looked down with pleading eyes, he saw her once lovely face changing. It was as if two different entities fought for control of her features.

"My God, what are you?" he gasped as he watched the hideous face flash in and out of his vision.

The fallen angel swallowed the life force, enjoying the look on Hamal's face as he came to realize he was about to die. Soon, his cheeks began to hollow and his skin wrinkled from the lack of mass. As he passed into the land of the dead, she swallowed the last tasty morsel of his soul.

When she released his shriveled member, Nadia licked her fingers as if she had just finished eating. The sharp jagged teeth and blazing red eyes vanished. Now, she glowed in the aftermath of the sadistic killing of the unsuspecting human. She looked at Hamal's body. It now appeared as if the once vigorous man had been dead for a hundred years.

"I told you I was going to suck the life out of you through your cock." The room filled with an evil laughter, as Nadia ran her hands over her supple body.

Well that's it for Chapter two. With the SEAL team helping Garrett, the chances for a successful mission just increased, maybe. Can Kristine persuade the Director of the CIA to let her help? Will Kevin be able to handle not only three werewolves, but the fallen angel as well? It's a race against time to prevent the spread of the deadly Pandora virus and it's chilling effect. Let me know what you thought of the chapter and as always, enjoy the journey because you never know where it will take you.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers