The Pandora Effect Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Bob was moving her skirt up and trying to pull her panties down, Nancy's hands were pulling at his belt buckle and literally ripping at the snap beneath it. As the clothing came free, the two strangers kissed each other like long lost lovers.

The mature server grasped Bob's cock and found it rock hard and throbbing. When she ran her thumb over the bulbous head, she felt the warm pre-cum leaking from the velvety dome. He felt the movement around his sensitive cock and moaned deeply against her searching tongue.

He wanted to repay the favor of manipulating his cock so skillfully. Bob slid his fingers from her meaty breast and quickly found her pulsing clit. As he flicked it quickly, she shifted her hips forward and prepared herself to be fucked by the SEAL that excited her so much.

"I hope you have something -- more -- in mind when it comes to pleasing that area down there."

"It's been a while for me so any expectations you have about..."

"We have a time limit here. Are you going to use your mouth for more than excuses?"

"I think I can find a more suitable use."

With reflexes not possessed by normal men, he quickly dropped to his knees and clamped his lips around her pulsing clit. Nancy spread her legs further as her head rolled to the side. She placed her hands on the back of his head and drew him tighter against her.

"Oh shit love that is a more suitable use."

Bob moaned loudly against her dripping sex, which caused the vibrations to tingle her inner most nerve endings. He pushed her closer to the brink as he slid two meaty fingers into the slick opening between the significant lips. His exploits were rewarded by a low throaty groan from the woman he met just hours ago.

She allowed him to manipulate her for a few moments longer, then gently pulled his head up towards her waiting mouth. Bob's cock throbbed wildly at the idea of Nancy tasting herself on his tongue. Either she was a tigress in bed, or she was wildly insane with need.

The two sex hungry couple kissed wildly, as the mature woman placed one hand around the base of Bob's cock and the other on his taut ass. When she had the tip of him snuggly inside her sex, she moved her hand away from his cock and pulled him deeper inside. Bob felt the moist heat engulf his cock as he penetrated her body. He had to concentrate on just kissing her, or risk blasting his hot cum as his full balls rested on her grinding ass.

"Oh bloody hell, I almost forgot how good that feels."

"We're both in the same boat Nancy. It's a pity that you only -- shit don't squeeze -- have a short break," Bob whimpered as he thrust his cock in and out of the slippery pussy.

Nancy held her new lover close as she panted with each lunge. Her senses were in overdrive as her orgasm raced onward. She began to tremble as Bob slowly ran his hand underneath her shirt. When he reached her bra, his fingers wormed their way under the edge and released the tender flesh to the open air.

Nancy knew he was out of practice, as her upper body quickly become uncomfortable from her bra being moved out of place. Quickly she lifted her shirt and pulled the other cup free. With her nipples exposed, she felt more alive than she had in years. Bob felt her move her shirt up and thought this was an invitation to attack her breasts.

Even as he pushed his cock repeatedly into her body, Bob was able to lean his head down and suck one of her nipples into his warm, moist mouth. When she moved a hand to his head, she pressed the sucking lips closer. Her body quivered as the sensitive nub was subjected to a fierce attack by her lovers tongue.

"Oh damn, I can't -- I won't be able to -- are you, close?" She received her answer as he released a deep growl against the tender flesh of her breast.

The quivering of her body began to grow from small shivers to a whole body tremor. As the woman held tight to his now sweating form, he placed his teeth against her nipple and bit down lightly. With the nub effectively trapped, he flicked it quickly with the tip of his snake like tongue.

The small leaks that flowed from the dam soon turned to rushing water. As her orgasm broke through the barrier, she wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him deeper into her body. When Bob felt her sex clamp down around him, his own barrier found release and shot rope after rope of scalding hot cum inside her.

Nancy wanted to shout out in bliss but knew she couldn't, so she clamped her gaping mouth against his shoulder and screamed. Bob didn't try to stop her, he understood all too well because it took all the control he had not to join her. The Navy SEAL bit his lower lip as he felt her teeth quickly pierce his skin.

The pair panted and gasped for air as the eruption subsided. Bob leaned back and looked at Nancy, her eyes were glazed over, and she seemed disoriented. He leaned forward and slowly placed his lips against hers and kissed her softly. The kiss lasted mere moments, as the couple struggled for air.

**********

Adam stared at his watch for the third time in the last fifteen minutes. He turned and looked around the club for the newly promoted Senior Chief. When he still didn't see him, he reached down and finished off his beer. The team needed another round and he flagged the server over to the table.

After collect the bottles, minus the one still waiting in front of Bob's empty chair, she scurried off towards the bar. Kristine placed her delicate hand on top of Adam's more masculine one and lightly squeezed. Her calming eyes seemed to place him at ease about the extra circulative activities of his friend.

"I'm sure he's fine dear. He just got promoted and wants to celebrate a little, and what better way than with a little horsing around with a beautiful woman. Which reminds me; someone else got promoted and deserves a reward."

"That sounds like a great idea. You buy the next round Kristine. Good thinking Dear."

Kristine punched his arm at the remark and put on a little pout. The others at the table saw her and started laughing. Kevin leaned over and smiled at her. When she got his eye, she turned her pout into a scowl and glared at him.

"Don't even start with me Kevin, you're still on my shit list."

"Oh come on Kristine. How many times to you want me to say I'm sorry tonight? Besides it's V-man's fault."

Dan Vasquez shot his eyes open and gasped in disbelief. "How the hell am I at fault for you getting shot dumbass?"

"You were supposed to -- kill -- that sniper, not wound him," he said in a quiet voice.

"It's Carl's fault because he drives a zodiac like a little old lady," he replied in an equally quiet voice.

The blame game came to a halt as Bob rejoined the group of SEALs. "Personally I think it's Jake's fault."

"Now wait just a damn minute Bob. Just because I'm not a SEAL, don't point fingers at me you old goat." Bob sat down and took a very long pull off the now warm beer.

He set it back down and leaned over towards the smiling CIA operative. "Well I thought with all those enhanced abilities you two clowns have, one of you should have sensed him up there."

Kristine looked at Bob Holiday as he smiled back at Jake. A perplexed look crept across her elegant face as she stared at the nodding heads of Alpha fire team. There was no way he could know about Kevin's true self.

"I don't understand. Adam is there something you forgot to brief me on before we arrived?"

"Oops, I guess I did forget to mention a few things sweetheart. Um -- Kevin sort of had to come clean on a few issues about his life. It's a long story that I'll tell you about later."

"Oh my God, Kevin you didn't?" Kristine was in a state of shock as she stared at her werewolf friend.

"Sorry Kristine, that's what you get for not being here. You have to miss all the fun moments," Kevin said as Karen came up with a tray full of drinks.

Bob looked at the mature woman whose hair was now tied up in a long ponytail. She had a flushed face and seemed rushed as she tried to get back to a normal work pace. Kevin took a quick sniff of the air and knew right away why she was flustered.

"Nice to see we have our server back, I was getting worried a little. How was your break?" Kevin asked.

"Oh, um, it was good. You know how it is love, just to get off your feet for a few minutes can be quite rewarding." With a polished smile, she glanced at her new friend with admiration.

She left them and went to check on the other tables, as Kevin reached over for one of the beers. "You should have that shoulder checked out Bob."

"How did you know about..."

"Woof, woof," he replied with a quick laugh.

Jake waived a hand in front of his nose as he grimaced in mock annoyance. "Yeah really Senior Chief, take two showers before you come to work in the morning."

"Why don't you two morons go chase a parked car or a mailman?"

Kristine placed her hand on her forehead and stared blankly at the tabletop. "This is all so confusing. Just for the record, how did they take it Adam?"

"I'll tell you how we took it," Garrett said. "I almost shit myself when I first saw the damn thing. I still can't believe after all this time you never told me Jake."

"Hey what do you want from me? Rules are rules Garrett, besides, you would have had me shot."

"Probably. Speaking of rules, why were you late on getting in tonight Kristine?"

"Yeah Kristine, you said something earlier about taking a detour."

"Well I was saving this for later because I didn't want to risk the rest of the team finding out about Kevin. Since the cat's, or should I say wolf's, out of the bag I guess I can do it now."

Kristine unbuttoned the top two clasps of her contoured jacket revealing her supple skin below. Adam's eyes shot open as his wife began undressing in public. Even Kevin stole a glance as she reached into her clothing and pulled the thick silver chain over her head. The young werewolf's heart stopped as his family heirloom came into view.

Kristine placed the medallion on the table in front of Kevin. The others of Alpha fire team stared at the small object. It was about two inches in diameter with strange symbols craved around the outside. In the center of it was a bright red stone that appeared to be a ruby of some sort. Jake gasped in shock as the realization of what was lying on the table hit him.

"That's not possible. Is that what I think it is?"

"Yep, the Lycanthrope Medallion. What I don't understand is why you brought it here and what in God's name are you doing with it under your clothes? People would kill for this thing Kristine." Kevin quickly picked it up and placed it around his neck. After fixing his shirt, he glared at Kristine hard.

"First off, I knew it would be useful to you ever since I found out you were shot. Secondly, where the hell did you want me to hide it, in my ass?"

"I'm sorry Kristine, thanks for picking this up for me and you're right, it will come in handy."

Jake was still staring at Kevin's chest. "Um -- I've only heard stories about the medallion. Mind if a fellow predator takes a closer look?"

"Since you're on my side, I don't see any harm. Just don't get any funny ideas about wanting to try it out." Kevin pulled the precious medallion once again into the open as Jake held it tenderly in his hand.

"Not to sound stupid Dvorska, but what the hell is that thing?" Bob was leaning over the table trying to get a closer look at the strange amulet.

"Jake, you want to stab at that one?"

"It's called the Lycanthrope Medallion. It increases someone's ability when worn next to the skin, sort of like a super wolf. No one really knows where it came from or how old it is..."

"Oh I have an idea Jake," Kevin thought as he looked up.

"I never thought I'd actually get to see it. How did you get your hands on it?"

"Long story buddy. Okay show and tell time is over," Kevin said as he placed it back underneath his shirt and raised his beer in a toast.

"Gentlemen, I think our odds of success just got better. To a successful mission."

The SEALs raised their drinks and tapped the bottles together. After taking a healthy portion in, they all leaned back in their chairs.

Bob set his beer on the table and stared at it. "Now if we can just find out where the other two are, we can go home."

*

I hope you enjoyed this installment of 'The Pandora Effect' and weren't too shocked at Bob finally getting a little nookie for a change. I'll try not to make you wait too long for the next chapter. Don't forget to vote, and let me know what you thought. Hopefully I'm getting better at this writing thing.