The Pandora Effect Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
boneams
boneams
739 Followers

"That's all the CIA can muster up?"

"You want operators, or Intelligence Officers? No offense Kristine."

"The more we talk about this, the closer they get. It's only a twenty hour drive from Gibraltar to Oostende, and we have no idea if they already left for the target," Kristine said sternly and waited for Neal's answer.

Commander Hawkins looked down at the various photos and maps. All the available Intel was based on gut instinct. No hard data, no visual confirmation, just some waitress at a club on how she gets to her sister's house. If they were wrong, the tangos could slip past everyone and then the game would be over. It wouldn't be the SEALs that lost, it would be all of humanity.

"Garrett, you've been chasing these maniacs for a while now," Neal said as he looked up and stared into the former Army Ranger's eyes.

"Yes Sir, I have."

"Then God damn it end this so I can retire in peace."

"Yes Sir. It ends here."

"Carry on Lieutenant Commander." Neal shook Adam's hand and walked quickly out of the briefing room.

"Um -- did I miss something somewhere Adam?" Jack Patrick asked.

"Later, okay here's how we're going to play this. I'm throwing this out off the top of my head so if anyone has a better idea, I need to know right now. Bob, I want you to take two guys from Bravo and get to Oostende as fast as you can. I suggest a helo from here, and Garrett, you need to have a car waiting for them."

"I can have one there within the hour."

"Bob take a radio and your packs. If they show, you're the trigger man, no one moves unless you give the go ahead. After that, shadow them in and keep a low profile. I don't want to spook them."

"Yes Sir."

"The rest of us will pre-stage at Rota Spain. Once we get confirmation from Bob, we insert at Ramsgate. We'll have four to five hours to prep the area, so Garrett we need your people to clear it with local police."

"Done."

"Any questions?" When no one answered, Adam took his hands off the table and looked at the assault team.

"I want to make one thing perfectly clear here before we leave. No matter what happens, no matter what the tangos pull on us, none of us remains alive while they control possession of the virus. Do I make myself perfectly clear?"

The twelve Navy Seals and two CIA operatives stood at attention and looked back at the mission leader. They all knew what was at stake and what they signed up for.

"Yes Sir."

0710 hrs, ferry terminal, Oostende Belgium.

The elder gentleman behind the wheel stared out into the soft morning light as his thoughts diverted to the shapely woman back in Aviano. He silently wondered if this was how it happened to most SEALs. Out on a mission where lives were at stake, thinking about what you left behind.

A lone delivery van with a Hostess logo on the side slowly made its way to the staging area and turned off the ignition. Bob shook his head clear and brought the small scope up to his eye. A small Mexican driver rubbed his eyes and leaned his head back, trying hard not to fall asleep before the ferry arrived.

Bob turned to look at the two members of Bravo as they slept lightly. He knew that SEALs often grabbed sleep when they could, because on a mission, you never knew when it would come next.

Hospital Corpsman Second Class Bill Haley sat upright next to Bob in the front seat. If he didn't have his eyes closed, the seasoned veteran SEAL would have thought he was wide awake. Then he shifted his focus to the passenger in the back, who was almost stretched out the length of the interior.

Aviation Ordnanceman Chief Petty Officer Randy Cross was a small man, at least by SEAL standards. He stood just over five feet and weighed 145 pounds, which was at the lower end of the criteria just to get into the program.

Even though he was small and looked like someone just out of college, Bob knew he was an extremely dangerous individual. He remembered taking part in one of his hand to hand combat training classes. He also remembered never being thrown around so much in his life.

Bob reached down and tapped Randy's leg. There was no movement, but the sound of the hammer being pulled back on the hidden Sig gave him his answer. Bob smiled a little and watched as the young Chief slowly opened his eyes.

"That's an extremely easy way to get shot Bob."

"Eat shit Tiny, we're supposed to keep a low profile. What did you want me to do, use an air horn?"

Bill opened his eyes and checked the large watch on his thick wrist. His six foot four and two hundred and forty pound frame shifted slightly as he looked up and scanned the area. He saw very little movement in the staging area, then looked out towards the English Channel.

"Ferry should be arriving shortly. I sure hope the tangos arrive soon; I really hate this part of missions. Hurry up and wait to kill someone sucks."

Randy sat up and looked around also as he released the hammer of his Sig. "If it'll make you feel better Bill, you can get the sixty out of the trunk and tear the hell out of the Twinkie truck up in front of us."

"You know something Tiny, if you weren't a Chief I'd come back there and sit on you."

"Really? Then when you get the sixty, pull the radio out too."

"The radio?"

"Yeah, that way you can call for an ambulance -- if you still have use of your arms," Randy said with a little laugh.

Bob noticed more vehicles entering the port area, and brought the scope up. A small semi pulled in but left the engine running as the driver exited the vehicle. The thin black man with leather sandals went to the front and lifted the hood up as he inspected the engine.

"I tell you what guys, if they don't make this ferry I'll head over to that little stand over there and get us all some coffee, my treat."

"So you got the pay that goes with those new anchors Bob?"

"The Navy doesn't work that fast Doc. I'm dipping into my hazardous duty pay."

"I guess that means we're all getting small coffees then," he said with a short chuckle.

**********

Rashida was now behind the wheel, as Bashir pretended to be asleep. He knew the only way through security without killing everyone was with his mates stunning beauty. He would rather enter the port quietly, but just in case, he held the silenced pistol just out of view. He watched through half open eyes as the others in front of them easily entered the unsuspecting port.

Rashida tapped the accelerator slightly and pulled up next to the overweight ugly guard. As their eyes met, she noticed him attempting to suck in his pregnant like abdomen in an attempt to look more pleasing. The female werewolf's stomach turned, as the aroma of his pungent odor crept in through the open window.

When the guard leaned in, the smell of Vodka filled the car, and Rashida fought the urge to rip the human's throat out. "The new order will be complete soon, and we won't have to put up with putrid humans like this anymore."

"Well hello there. Can I see your passports please?" His light brown eyes were fixated on the sinuous flesh of her partially visible chest. For a brief moment, Rashida though he might start drooling.

"Here you are. It's comforting to know there are -- real -- men on duty this morning." Her bright smile captivated him as she turned her upper body towards the window and leaned over.

His small cock hardened as her perfume filled his senses. "Yes well, when they want the best on duty, I normally get the call. Where are you headed today -- Mrs. -- Berkline?"

"Oh it's just Miss, I don't have a husband, not even a boyfriend for that matter. My brother and I are heading to our parents' home. We're just dropping off some presents for their anniversary tomorrow."

"It appears you travel back and forth from here often -- Miss -- Berkline."

"My parents are getting old and I try to see them whenever I have some time off. Thankfully my brother came with me this time, it's very boring with no one to talk too or be with."

"I can think of a few ways to keep you entertained," he thought, as he fought the urge to straighten his painfully bent manhood.

"I find it hard to believe that where ever you go it would be boring, Miss Berkline."

"Oh please, call me Rika. Miss Berkline makes me feel so old and unattractive."

He could feel the pre-cum leaking down his hair-covered leg. "And how long will you be staying there, Rika?"

"Just a few days, then I'll be returning alone. I was thinking of staying in town for a few days here and taking in the -- sights -- of the town. Although being alone, it won't be much fun."

He handed the passports back, and pulled a small notepad out of his tightly stretched back pocket. He scribbled furiously and then ripped the small piece of paper out. He looked around as if to see if any other people were watching him, then slowly handed Rashida the paper.

"Um -- if you need someone to show you around, you can reach me at this number. I would love show you a good time during your stay, Rika."

Rashida allowed her delicate fingers to softly caress his fat chubby ones as she grasped the small paper. Her dark enticing eyes never left his, as she seductively slid the note into her plunging neckline.

As she did, she allowed her fingers to stroke the now exposed nipple of her pert breast. She allowed him to gaze at one of her hidden charms for a few moments then slowly pulled the seam over the hard bud and out of view. She watched as his mouth opened slightly in an erotic gasp.

"That sounds like a lovely idea." She turned her gaze towards the straining tent of his pants. "Although I was hoping you'd show me more than just a -- good -- time."

"I think I can accommodate someone as beautiful as you."

"I'll see you in a few days handsome." The words flowed like syrup from her ruby red lips as she slowly depressed the accelerator.

Bashir remained motionless as they drove further into the port. When they were out of sight, he sat upright and smiled at his talented mate.

"That was very impressive. If you keep that up for the rest of the mission, security won't be an issue."

"As soon as we stop, I'm going to vomit."

**********

Randy Cross was just about to step out of the car and stretch his legs, when he noticed a black BMW slowly pull up behind the semi-truck. Bob didn't need the scope as he watched four men with black pants and overcoats get out and scan the area. Even as they stretched, they continued to check over the area. Then the driver looked in the direction of the gate.

Carefully, Bob handed the scope to his fellow Chief and watched as another black BMW pulled in behind the first. From the distance the SEALs were at, Bob couldn't make out the faces but it was clearly a male and female.

Randy laid the scope on the medics shoulder and peered through it. After taking a good look at the last two arrivals, he reached down to his small backpack and pulled out two pictures. He took one more look through the scope, then placed everything safely away.

"When we get back to Aviano Bob, remind me to give that waitress a really big kiss. Gentlemen I'd like you to meet Mr. and Mrs. Terrorist."

"I guess taking out their buddy on the Naqada has them nervous. If those aren't hired guns in front of them, then I belong in the Coast Guard. Randy, get the Sat-Com out and let Adam know he has a green light. We'll be headed his way in about forty five minutes."

The diminutive SEAL lowered his body and pulled open the upper half of the back seat. After flicking the power switch, he brought the handset up and pressed the small round button on the side.

"Oak leaf, this is Tiny Tim. It's starting to snow, I repeat, it's starting to snow."

For just a few brief moments, the line was filled with nothing but static. The two SEALs sat lazily up front as they kept a keen eye on the targets. Suddenly, Chief Randy Cross heard the familiar voice of Adam Dawson.

"Copy, it's starting to snow. Christmas party is in five hours, say number of quests."

"Two on the list along with four uninvited party crashers, hope Mom made more cookies."

"Copy the party crashers. We'll have enough food for everyone, Oak leaf out."

**********

Two Navy Sea Hawk helicopters were positioned just inside the hanger bay doors, as the Crew Chiefs looked them over. The pilots sat idly by as they chatted amongst themselves. One of them saw the senior SEAL grab the handset of a radio and snapped his fingers towards his team. As he tapped his copilot on the air, he continued to watch for any signal that the insertion was a go.

Adam reached down a turned one of the dials on top of the small rectangular box. Then with a large smile, pressed the button. "Eagle base, this is Oak leaf."

Kristine's alluring voice came over the airwaves. "Go ahead Oak leaf."

"The guests will be arriving at the Christmas party in approximately five hours. We have some uninvited guests joining them, but are ready to welcome all visitors."

"Eagle base copies all. Sounds like it's going to be a hell of a party Oak leaf, sorry I'll miss it."

"I highly doubt that. Oak leaf out."

Adam placed the handset back in the canvas pouch and turned to look at the staring faces of ten highly trained men. They all swore an oath to protect and defend the constitution of the United States of America. Against all enemies, foreign and domestic.

Now he was going to have to order these men not only to protect their own country, but all of humanity as well. He looked at Jake and Kevin as they slowly stood up. Their faces showed the same lack of emotion as the others, but he knew they too were wondering how to keep the secret of the wolf from the rest of Bravo squad.

"Gentlemen, we have six targets heading towards Ramsgate. Don't let the fact that we have them out numbered and out gunned allow you to relax on this one. I have a feeling we're in for one hell of a fight."

Garrett stood up next to his own point man, Jake Newton. "With all due respect Adam, someone's about to have a very bad day, and I don't think it's us."

"I hope you're right Garrett. When we insert into Ramsgate, I'll make the shooting assignments. There's one more thing I want to say before we head out. I know it sounds a little unorthodox, but whatever you see or hear on this mission, it stays on this mission."

"Aye, aye Sir," the team answered in unison.

"Very well, let's go save the world."

*

Well it seems it will come to a head soon. Adams on his way to Ramsgate, terrorists are being shadowed across the English channel, and Garrett was telling the truth -- someone WILL have a bad day. Stay tuned for the final chapter and another surprise quest. Don't forget to vote and let me know what you thought.

boneams
boneams
739 Followers