The Panty-Chasing T-Mom MILF Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,411 Followers

"Harder... it is... then!" Alina said, in the midst of a punishing stroke inside him. She wore his tiny hole for a glove, her over-sized mushroom digging even deeper inside him. Her womanhood felt as thought it were made of steel and molded specifically for him. Alina was doing most of the work, throwing her body into him, and still she wouldn't tire.

The bed sounded close to breaking as it rocked with them. Alina held the headboard in her strong hands. She used the might of her lower body to plow in and out of him. His stretched asshole clung to her, its softness massaging and stimulating every inch of her womanhood.

Luke's cock had gotten so hard. He could the pressure in his balls increase. She'd touch that place deep inside him and each time he'd feel his orgasm growing ever nearer. He looked up at the exotic beauty, hard at work bringing them both indescribable pleasure, and thanked the course of events which brought her into his life. Alina's gaze caught his in that moment. Both seemed to know what the other was thinking. Their lips met, mouths opening and tongues seeking the other.

Luke's body stiffened. His legs unlocked from around her butt and pressed hard and flat into the bed. He cried out, jets of hot cum landing on Alina's abs and chest. "Oh, shit!" he cried, "that feels goooood!"

The muscular t-girl knew she needed to cum. She could feel the copious ejaculate boil around in her balls. She needed it so badly it nearly hurt. Alina's cock hammered his tight hole. His insides clamping down around her, she finally gave in.

"FUCK! I'm, fuck!--CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs

Hot cum shot through her shaft and exploded from her tip like from a high pressure hose. She doused his insides with sticky gushes of t-girl spunk. Her cock jerked violently inside him. Alina's big rod didn't seem to have an off switch. Dozens of thick shots blasted from her swollen cock head. Never pausing, Alina kept thrusting. She drove into him until her balls were dry.

Alina rolled over. She took in numerous breaths. Then she hooked her strong arms under his and pulled him to her, he pressed into her delectable tits. Luke leaned up and kissed her jaw. His body still trembling, he could feel how heavy they both were breathing. Her semi-erect shaft pulsed against his thigh.

It was a few minutes before either of them spoke. This was partly out of necessity, as neither had caught their breaths yet. "It's not fair," Alina said abruptly. Luke gave her a quizzical look. "Your mother is in a better position than when we started. We won and she still got everything she wanted. It's your fault. I wanted to go in for the kill."

"Oh, it's my fault, huh?" he poked her.

"I'm bigger and better than her. My cock is bigger and better than hers. I could have destroyed her, but you wanted us to do it your way." She glanced down at her sweaty lover impatiently, "I feel like I'm owed. You better come up with a way to remedy this quick."

"How do I do that?"

A smile which would have seemed foreign to Luke when they first met came over her face. "You stay with me, since your mom kicked you out anyway, and make it up to me a little bit each day."

"You have a deal," he grinned, taking in her wondrous after-sex scent.

"Good," the exotic beauty wrapped her muscular arms around him. "Because you can start now. My cock's ready to go, but I'm still worn out. So this time you're on top."

SugarandSalt
SugarandSalt
4,411 Followers