The Panty Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,895 Followers

"Just wait in there Anne," Teri said. "I really think that she'll show up and if she does, you'll be able to hear that we've swapped and then you can think about letting her in the club. Before Anne went into the indicated cubicle she told the girls to show her what they were wearing so that she could be sure that they had in fact swapped panties with Amber.

"Ok then," Anne replied. Teri and Abby waited, both of them hoping that Amber would show. Just before the end of the break, the door opened and they clapped with glee when Amber walked through the doorway.

"ok, I'm in," Amber said, grinning as she was hugged in welcome by both Abby and Teri.

"Yay, show us what you're wearing," Abby replied excitedly. Amber lifted up the hem of her school skirt to show that she was wearing a pair of striped white satin briefs with each alternate stripe being a piece of sheer see through material, which gave a glimpse of her pubic hair.

"Oooh, they're cute, I didn't see them in your drawer the other day," Teri said.

"Yeah, I want to wear them," Abby agreed.

"Well you can have them until lunch and I'll have them after that then," Teri proposed.

"Ok, cool," Abby said. Abby lifted up her own school skirt and Amber watched as she pulled a black cotton thong off and passed it over to Teri. Teri took it from her and draped it on her shoulder briefly as she hoisted her own skirt out of the way to pull off a pair of white cotton panties. She handed them to Amber and then put Abby's thong on, taking a little time to settle it comfortably over her pussy lips.

They both turned and watched as Amber pulled on the white cotton panties that Teri had removed.

"Time for class," Abby said and the three girls left the toilets, Anne leaving a few moments later, smiling to herself. "We swap again at lunch time, the girls informed Amber on their way to their next class."

Amber found herself a little distracted during the next two lessons, memories of her friends' pussies still invading her thoughts at various times along with the realisation that she was sitting in underwear that another girl had been wearing that morning. At times she found herself sitting at her desk with one hand trapped between her thighs, applying pressure against herself, wishing that she could slip her hand down her (actually Teri's she realised) panties and touch herself. Lunch seemed to take an inordinately long time to come around.

At lunch time, she headed straight for the toilets, but when she arrived she only found Anne in there.

"Hey Amber," Anne greeted her as she washed her hands at the sink.

"G'day Anne, how are you?" she replied.

"Really good." She paused for a few seconds and then moved closer to Amber and asked quietly, "Can I ask you something Amber?"

"Um, sure," Amber replied, wondering where this was going.

"Do you like wearing Teri's panties?" Amber just stared at her in shock. "Its ok, I know what they do, because I was the one that started it. That's what my club is about and Abby and Teri wanted me to let you join." Anne lifted up her skirt and Amber was stunned to see that Anne was wearing the panties that she'd given to Abby during their morning break.

"What do you say Amber, want to join my panty club properly?"

"God, I think so," Amber replied, "I mean, wow I can't say I expected to find you here in my panties ..." she trailed off, her mind whirling with this revelation.

Just then the door to the toilets opened and Abby and Teri came in.

"Oh hey," Abby said, then noticing the look on Amber's face, she added, addressing Anne, "Oh, so you told her then, I thought you were going to let us be the ones to tell her."

"I was going to, but I was in here and Amber walked in and I was wearing her panties and all and I just took the opportunity."

"What did you say Ams, are you going to join?" Teri said moving to stand next to Amber.

"I think I'm going to, I mean I kind of like the idea of swapping panties with you guys."

"Yay!" Abby said in response to this. "When can we initiate her Anne?"

"Um what do you mean initiate me?" Amber said, suddenly concerned.

"Well there's stages of membership," Anne said. "Me wearing your panties is a good start, but there's a little more to go through to be a full member. But you don't get to know about them yet. What are you doing after school?"

"Um nothing, but ...."

"Good, then we'll do it tonight at my place, straight after school." And with that Anne turned and walked from the toilets.

"What are you going to do to me?" Amber asked, looking frightened as she wondered what she was getting herself in for.

"Don't worry Ams, its awesome, not bad," Teri assured her. "We wouldn't be in it if it wasn't good."

"Ok, I'm trusting you a lot here though," Amber said. Abby moved over and hugged her.

"Don't worry," Abby said, "you'll be thanking us when we're done later.

Amber started to make her way out of the toilets, but was stopped by Teri who told her that they had to swap panties again before she left.

Teri lifted up her skirt and pulled down the black thong that Abby had given her and passed it to Amber. Amber pulled off the white cotton panties and handed them to Abby and Abby lifted up her skirt to reveal a red thong.

"These are Anne's" she told Amber. "We'll have to swap them after school before we go to her house. It will be better if you show up wearing hers. Oh and don't forget these." Abby handed over the panties that she'd borrowed the other day, as did Teri.

With the panties all swapped over, the girls headed outside for lunch.

The bell rang to signal the end of the day and Amber met up with Abby and quickly swapped underwear. Then they went out and met Teri and walked to Anne's house. Anne answered the door and invited them inside.

The all went into Anne's bed room where they were invited to sit on her bed. Then Anne set about informing Amber about her club and the rules.

"Ok, the first part of this club is that we swap panties as you've probably guessed. You have to swap at morning break and lunch and you can't wear the same pair home that you wear to school, right?"

"Ok," Amber replied.

"The next thing is that you aren't allowed to have any pubic hair. I don't like pubic hair, especially if its in a pair of panties I'm about to wear and its my club, so if you don't like the rule, you get to leave now and no one from the club swaps with you again. The first initiation test is that you have to let the other members of the club shave you. That gets you novice membership. Are you willing to let us do that?"

"Um, I guess so," Amber replied, surprised by this requirement but also feeling strangely aroused by the thought of other girls shaving her pussy.

"Excellent, then let's go to the bathroom."

"Right now?" Amber said, a little surprised.

"Yep, right now," and Anne was off of her bed and leading the way. Amber quickly jumped up to follow, Abby and Terri close behind. There was a towel laid out on the ground with a bowl of warm water, scissors, razor and face washer all close to hand.

"Take your uniform and panties off Amber," Anne instructed her. Amber hesitated only briefly before running the zip down the front of her tunic-dress and shedding it to the floor.

"Mmm, nicely done," Anne commented when it was revealed that Amber was wearing her red thong. Amber slid it down her legs and handed it to Anne. Anne put it aside on the bath and told Amber to lie down and spread her legs. Amber obeyed the instruction and then Anne told Teri to trim her down with the scissors.

Teri knelt alongside Amber and picked up the pair of scissors. She used her left hand to pull Amber's pubes up before severing them with the scissors, taking her time and slowly reducing Amber's pussy hair to mere stubble.

Amber looked up at her friend as she trimmed her pubes and smiled. She was getting excited by this attention and by the time that Teri announced her ready for the next step, Amber knew that she was close to having her pussy juices ooze from her pussy she was so turned on.

"Ok Abby, your turn, you can put the shaving cream on," Anne announced as Teri moved out of the way. Abby took up the position that Teri had been occupying and as Amber watched, she picked up the can of shaving cream and sprayed it into her hand. She then started smearing it over Amber's now stubble covered mound.

When She ran her hand down over Amber's pussy, Amber thought she would die. She couldn't believe how much she enjoyed having her friend touch her like that. She looked up and Teri and Anne were both watching the progress of Abby's hand on her pussy. Amber could see up Anne's school skirt from her prone position on the floor and the sight of her own panties brought further pleasure to her. Then she felt a finger slide between her pussy lips. Not deep, buy only barely parting them as Abby's hand slid back up to her mound.

"Ok," Anne said," That's enough thanks Abby. Abby stood up and Anne took her place, picking up the razor. She quickly set about running the razor over Amber's mound, removing the stubble that Teri had left behind with the scissors. Then her fingers moved over Amber's labia, holding her so that the razor was able to remove her hair from that part of her pussy as well.

A couple of minutes later and Anne picked up the face washer and cleaned up Amber's pussy, now totally bald.

"Perfect," Anne announced, "and what a beautiful pussy you have Ams." Amber blushed. As she stood up, she was acutely aware of just how wet she was. Man she wanted to cum.

Welcome to the club Amber, Anne said, pulling her into a hug. Amber felt Anne's hands on her bare bum as they held each other together and started to wish that she wasn't the only mostly naked girl in the room. Teri and Abby hugged her in turn and then she was handed her school dress again.

The girls all went back to Anne's room where Amber was informed that she was now a novice member of the panty club. Then Abby, Teri and Anne all pulled their panties off. Anne's red thong was added to the pile and the girls all picked up something to wear home. Amber found herself in the black cotton thong that was the only bit of underwear that she hadn't worn yet.

"Oh yeah, tomorrow is Friday," Anne said as the girls made to leave. "And for Amber's benefit, that's cotton brief day. You have to wear a pair of cotton briefs and after school, we come here for a bit before going home, ok?"

"Sure," Amber replied. "And thanks for letting me join, this is cool!"

"Told you you'd thank us," Teri laughed as she and Abby accompanied Amber past her house.

That night at home, Amber spent an hour touching herself, getting acquainted with her now hairless pussy. She came three times before moving on to other things.

The following day, Amber put on a pair of yellow cotton briefs and headed off to school.

During the morning break she was given a pair of pink ones to wear by Teri. She didn't see Anne or Abby, but was assured that they were swapping and that at lunch time she'd be meeting up with one of them.

When lunch did finally come around, she was met by Anne, who swapped her a pair of white cotton for the pink ones that had been Teri's. After school, she walked back to Anne's place, still in the white cotton briefs, accompanied by the other three girls.

When they got there, Anne informed her that in addition to being cotton day, Friday was also cum day. It was a requirement to pass from Novice to Member, but that if she didn't want to participate, then she could remain at novice level and simply wear the other girls' panties during each day.

"What does cum day mean?" Amber asked, pressing her legs together as she wondered just what it might be.

"Well, we all sit here in someone else's panties and masturbate until we cum. Then we give the owner their panties back and they wear them home, all wet and sticky with someone else's cum juice."

"Oh ... wow," Amber said, excited.

"And here I was thinking that you might back out at this point, look how much the thought of it turns her one!" Anne said first addressing Anne and then her friends.

They all giggled. Anne stood up and undid the zip on the front of her school dress, dropping it to the floor so that she was standing there in the pink panties that Amber had passed on to her at lunch time. Amber stared at Anne's lithe body. She had a flat stomach and nice long legs. She was wearing a white cotton bra and had very small breasts encased within it. She sat down on the edge of her bed and her fingers started moving against the crotch of Amber's yellow panties, rubbing them against her pussy.

Teri and Abby quickly followed suit. Amber knew what was expected and didn't wait to be told. She too shed her uniform and soon all four girls were sitting with their hands teasing at their pussies either in or out of their panties as desire took them. Within a few minutes they all had substantial wet patches on the crotch of their panties and were working furiously at their pussies and clits as their eyes took in their friends doing the same.

"Oooo, here it cums, oh fuck yes," Anne was suddenly announcing. Amber watched intently as Anne's fingers worked at breakneck speed within her panties and then froze. She was stunned to see a rapid increase in the size of the wet spot on the material and then a flow of liquid through it. "Fuck, I love it when I squirt!' Anne said happily before pulling the panties up tight against her sopping pussy and rubbing it in. Then she was turning to watch Amber. "I want to see you have your first Friday cum," she said, grinning.

Amber continued to work over her pussy. In the time that it took her to get close, both Abby and Teri managed to bring themselves to orgasm, though neither with the dramatic effect that she'd seen Anne manage. Then she was cumming. Her body was pulsing with her release and she lay back feeling her orgasm wash over and through her. Then she pulled the panties back up as she'd seen Anne do.

"Swapping time," Anne announced and the girls all took their panties off. Amber took her yellow pair from Anne and slipped them on over her legs. She was amazed at just how wet they were when she pulled them up against her newly bald pussy lips.

"I've never seen a girl cum like you just did Anne," she said as she pulled them on. "Well actually, I've never seen another girl cum before now that I mention it," she laughed.

"Mmm, well I don't cum like that all the time, but I love it when I do." Anne smiled at her.

The girls, all dressed again, hugged each other goodbye and made their way to their own homes.

Amber was busy with her family over the weekend and didn't get to see any of her friends. So when Monday came around, she was more excited to be going to school that she could ever remember for the first day of the week. She rummaged through her underwear drawer looking for something to wear, despairing that there would be anything interesting enough for her to put on.

Eventually, she settled for a pair of red satin panties and pulled them up against her bald pussy. Just thinking about what she would be doing later that day had her moist. She rubbed herself briefly before spying the time on her clock and realising that she simply didn't have time to play. She rushed off to school, meeting Teri, Anne and Abby as she made her way to their first class.

"See you at break?" Abby said to her as they parted for their different classes.

"Hell yes," laughed Amber.

She barely concentrated through her first two lessons and was out the door in a flas when the bell finally rang. She was the first one to the toilets and had to wait for Abby to show up.

Abby finally arrived and laughed at the fact that Amber had been so keen to get there for the swap. She hitched up her skirt and pulled off a pair of lacy black panties, passing them to Amber. Amber pulled off her red pair and handed them in turn to Abby.

"Mmm racy!" Abby said as she pulled Amber's panties up against her crotch, "and wet too!"

Amber blushed as she pulled on Abby's lacy black pair. "I can't believe how much it turns me on to do this with you guys," she told Abby.

"I know what you mean," Abby answered, "I get so horny knowing that I will be wearing other people's panties."

They parted ways until lunch time. When lunch came around, all four girls met up in the bathroom and this time, Amber swapped Abby's lacy black panties for a pair of blue cotton ones that Anne was wearing (which, she realised, were actually Teri's.) Teri got Amber's red satin and Teri a black thong that must have been Anne's.

"So, want to come back to my place after school today?" Anne asked the girls. "I thought that we might give Amber the chance to become a grand master along with the three of us."

"Grand Master?" Amber asked, surprised. "I thought that Member would have been it. What does it involve."

"You know there's only one way to find out," Anne grinned. "Come on over and we'll see how it goes. There's always the option to remain at the current level of membership."

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,895 Followers
12