The Panty Club Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls begin inducting their teacher to the club.
10k words
4.71
125.7k
33

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,953 Followers

On Monday morning, Amber rifled through her underwear drawer, running late for school. God, what would she wear today? She grabbed a pair of blue cotton briefs and slipped them on under her school dress, laughing at the fact that putting her panties on had become the last thing that she did during the day, not the first as it had always been before.

She hurried to school, thinking about the plan that she'd come up with. She wasn't sure how many days it might take, but decided that she'd see what happened anyway.

-------

At recess, she met up with Terri in the toilets, but there was no sign of Anne and Abby. Teri shuffled out of a yellow cotton thong which she handed to Amber and Amber passed over the blue cotton briefs.

"Ssorry they're so boring, I was in a rush," Amber laughed.

"Hey no problem, my underwear drawer isn't always full of excitement either, though I have to say, I do start to wonder if Mum ever notices the way that the contents keep changing!"

Amber laughed, "I've had the same thought." Amber pulled Teri into a tight embrace, loving the feel of Terri's large breasts crushed against her own. They kissed briefly, but the bell rang.

"See you at lunch, Terri called."

-------

Through the next lesson, Amber was distracted, trying to remember what Claire had told her about her schedule for the week. She was pretty sure that Claire had the next lesson free and would be doing some work on the set for the upcoming drama production. During the break in periods, Amber made her way to the school theatre, hoping that she had this right. If she did, she was confident that Claire might clear her absence from class, but if she wasn't, she'd need to rush back and risk getting in trouble.

As she entered the theatre, the noise coming from back near the stage gave her a good idea that she'd remembered correctly. The door closed behind her with a thunk and she saw Miss Martin peer from behind some of the props to see what had caused the noise.

"Oh hi there Amber," she said, smiling as she brushed a few stray strands of her dark hair from her face, tucking them behind her right ear.

"Hello Miss Martin," Amber replied, feeling her pussy moisten as she walked down the across from the door.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class Amber?" Claire asked, to Amber's disappointment.

"Well, yes, but there was something that I needed and so I came to see you," Amber replied.

"Well, what can I help you with?" Claire asked.

"I need your panties Miss Martin."

"Oh really, and why would you need them Amber?"

"Because it's part of my plan to get you admitted to a certain club that I think you'd enjoy," Amber said, starting to wonder if she'd misjudged this and shouldn't have approached Claire during school.

"Oh well in that case, I think you should come with me, Amber," Claire said, turning to walk down around the back of the stage. When they were out of sight of the rest of the theatre, Claire turned and waited for Amber. She held a hand out to her and Amber smiled. Claire pulled Amber close and kissed her, her tongue darting in and out of her mouth.

"This is very dangerous Amber," Claire said, her hands resting on Amber's hips.

"I know, but I've been thinking all weekend about how much I'd like you to be in the club and trying to plot a way to get you to join."

"So what is your plan?" Claire asked, her hands roaming up to caress Amber's pert breasts as she listened.

"I decided that if I swapped panties with you each day that one of the girls would eventually notice that at the end of the day a pair had gone missing and another pair had been introduced. Then I could tell them that I'd found someone that liked to swap panties with me and that I'd like to introduce them to the group. That way they would know the other person was serious without me having to announce that it's one of our teachers."

"You've really given this some thought, haven't you?" Claire asked, one hand now sliding up under Amber's skirt to cup her buttock. "Mmm, I don't think what you're wearing quite meets the school's underwear policy," Claire laughed as she pulled the skirt up to reveal the yellow thong that she'd taken from Teri. "I think that I will have to swap with you just to be sure that you don't get in trouble."

"Great!" Amber said excitedly, "For a minute there I thought you were really going to just send me back to class. I had such an awesome time on the weekend Claire,"

"So did I Amber, but unlike today, you won't be able to skip classes to come and find me like this in future. I'll just have to 'run into you' in the toilets and we'll find a way to swap there. And you must remember to call me Miss Martin at school.

"Sure thing Miss Martin."

Claire knelt before her student and pulled the thong that she was wearing down her legs, revealing Amber's bald pussy. "And we certainly won't be able to indulge in this sort of behaviour," Claire said as she ran her tongue across Amber's bald mound and then down to her pussy. Amber spread her legs apart and Claire began to lick her pussy in earnest, her tongue probing between her lips and working all over her clit.

Amber took her teacher's head in her hands and held her teacher against her pussy as she was licked again and again. Her pussy was on fire and Amber didn't think she'd be able to continue this whilst standing, so she pushed Claire's head away from her pussy and lay down on the wooden floor.

Claire stood for a moment and slipped her shoes off. Then she peeled her leggings down and Amber eyed off the pair of black lycra boy-leg panties that she was wearing.

"They'd look good with piss coming out of them," she commented as her fingers traced lightly over her clit.

"Yes, well I think that we're being quite adventurous enough considering what this would mean for my career," Claire laughed and she removed her panties to reveal her pussy. "But since I can't send you on in mid class like this, I will at least allow myself this little indulgence." Claire stepped over Amber and then knelt down, positioning herself for a 69. Her lowered pussy was greeted by Amber's tongue and she sighed with pleasure before resuming her oral exploration of her student's pussy.

The student and teacher licked each other furiously until they had each cum and then went about restoring their clothes to where they should be.

"So who's are these, anyway?" Claire asked as she pulled the yellow thong up against her dripping pussy.

"Teri's," Amber replied, bringing her teacher's panties to her face and sniffing them.

"They're clean," Claire laughed as she observed Amber.

"Yes, but they still smell of you a little. I should have made you cum in them for me." She stepped into them and pulled them tight, rubbing herself through the fabric.

Just as she was settling her skirt, the bell rang and Claire sent her on her way with a quick, but passionate kiss.

"Let me know how you get on tomorrow," Claire said.

Amber rushed off to class, horny and excited about the fact that she was wearing her teacher's panties.

At lunch time, Amber met with Anne, who handed her a pair of Green cotton hipsters. Amber handed over Miss Martin's black lycra pair.

"Where's Teri and Abby?" Amber asked Anne.

"Dunno, we must have missed them," Anne said, obviously not really fussed by the fact. Then the two of them headed out to the oval where they did meet up with the other two girls.

--------

At the end of the day, Amber met up with Teri again, this time getting a pair of blue cotton panties with a purple lace trim from her as she handed over the pair of Green cotton hipsters that she had received from Anne. Again, she missed the other two girls, which mean that none of them had seen the all four pair of panties together and wouldn't know that there was an interloping pair amongst them.

--------

Tuesday morning, Amber was a little more organized and this time, knowing for sure that she'd be swapping with her teacher at some point, she took a little more care in choosing what she'd wear. She found a pair of white cotton panties with bright red seams and strawberries on them. It was only on the way to school that she realised that she'd be swapping with Abby at recess and therefore wouldn't be passing her own panties to her teacher unless it was before that break. Other wise, she'd be swapping what ever Abby chosen to wear to school.

Sure enough, at recess time, Amber met up with Abby in the toilets. Once again, there were only the two girls there. Amber was a little disappointed, but not surprised as for some time now, it had been easier to organize to only meet the next person they were swapping with rather than all four of the girls at once.

Abby handed Amber a pair of black satin briefs and Amber put them on, giving her the white ones with strawberries in return.

"Oh these are cute!" Abby exclaimed as she slipped them up against her pussy.

"I know, I think they're my favourite pair," Amber said, lifting Abby's skirt to peer under it and see how good they looked on her friend. She reached out and rubbed her pussy through the fabric and Abby leant back against the wall of the toilet stool that they were ensconced in, loving the feel of Amber's fingers as they probed and rubbed the fabric against her bald pussy. Amber knelt down and pulled them down far enough to lick the very top of her slit, but just as she was about to do more, the bell rang, much to her frustration.

Amber wasn't sure when she was likely to see Miss Martin and it left her feeling very distracted through the next couple of lessons. She swapped panties with Terri at lunch time, putting on a pair of pink cotton briefs. It wasn't until she was returning from lunch that she found a note in her locker.

"Level 2 girl's bathroom between periods 5 +6," was all that it said. Amber felt a leap of excitement in her stomach. The next lesson seemed to drag on for ever and ever. Amber didn't really pay much attention and was packed and waiting to get out of the room by the time that the bell rang. She rushed out into the hall and made her way to the designated meeting point, bursting into the toilets.

Amber glanced around, looking for Miss Martin, but didn't see her, so she hung around at the wash basin, rinsing her hands, waiting and hoping that she wasn't too late for her next class.

The door opened and Miss Martin came in, wearing a short black skirt and matching athletic top.

"Remind me next time to pick a location closer to my class," she laughed as she headed into the bathroom stall, Amber turning to follow her in.

Before Amber even had the door properly closed, Claire was rummaging around under her skirt to remove her underwear. Amber knew that they had little time and so started to remove the pink cotton briefs that she had on, quickly swapping them with her teacher. In return for the pink briefs, Amber received a skin-coloured thong and noted that the crotch was rather wet. She held it up and sniffed, smelling the aroma of her teacher's sex. It was intoxicating and before putting the thong on, she ran her tongue over the piece of fabric that had spent the day rubbing against Claire's pussy.

"Mmm, you're such a dirty little thing Amber," Claire said to her as she prepared to put the pink briefs on. "By the way, who's worn these today?"

Amber settled the thong on against her bald pussy as she worked backwards in her head to remember who had started with the pink briefs. "Anne started the day in them then she would have swapped them with Terri and then I got them from Terri," Amber said.

"Mmm, three young pussies have been here first," Claire said, running her finger over the crotch as it rested against her own pussy. "That is such a turn on. I just wish I had some time, but I don't and neither do you, so let's go."

They each rushed off to the class that they needed to be at.

--------------

After school, Amber met up with Abby in the toilets before they each set off for home. Abby slipped the yellow cotton thong that she was wearing. Amber took off Miss Martin's skin toned thong and the two girls swapped.

"I'm so horny," Amber said to Abby as she was settling her skirt back into place. "Do you want to cum to my place and fool around for a bit?"

"God, I would love to, but I promised my Mum that I'd go shopping with her and she's picking me up from school today," Abby said.

"Crap, that's no good then," Amber said.

"Sorry," Abby replied, offering Amber a hug.

"Its not your fault," laughed Amber, taking the hug that she was offered, her hands slipping down to pull Abby's skirt out of the way so that she could touch her butt cheeks. Abby smiled at her and the two girls shared a long and lingering kiss before Abby broke away, apologizing again that she had to go and couldn't help Amber to quell her desire.

-------------

Amber got home to an empty house and went up to her room. She turned her computer on and started surfing the net, looking at pictures of girls in their panties and searching for videos of girls pissing themselves.

At one site, she stumbled across a chat room dedicated to people that liked piss and she created a nickname for herself to see what it was like.

After a few minutes in the room, she'd been inundated with requests from guys that either wanted her to watch them pee or wanted to watch her pee. There certainly weren't many women in there, which she was disappointed with. Eventually she received a private message from a girl, asking if she was really a girl, or just another case of a guy pretending to be one.

Amber assured her that she was a girl, but without a cable or webcam, was unable to really prove that she was. The girl on the other end expressed disappointment that she didn't have a camera, because she was desperate to get to watch another girl wet her panties and was willing to do the same for a girl with a cam.

Amber told her that if she gave her her address, then she'd do something about a webcam so that they could both watch each other some time. She got the email address and said goodbye, promising to get hold of a webcam soon.

Just talking about it had made her incredibly horny. She grabbed a large jug of water from the kitchen and started drinking it as she watched a couple of videos of girls peeing themselves. Wetting their panties, their stockings, even their jeans. She was rubbing her own crotch vigorously the entire time and continuing to empty the jug of water, drinking it as quickly as she could.

She didn't have to wait too long until she started to feel the urge to pee, but held off, drinking yet more water until she was squirming in her seat, desperate, but trying to hold it in. She had her legs crossed as she kept surfing the net, but she was finding it harder and harder to concentrate on the computer as her bladder felt like it was going to burst. She decided that she'd held on as long as she reasonably could and made her way to the toilet. She pulled her school dress up out of the way (she would have been happy to piss in it if she didn't need to wear it again) and then finally let herself go. She watched as the fabric of the yellow thong first darkened as her pee seeped into it and then spread rapidly as she let the full force of her desperation flow from her pussy.

Her piss soaked the thong and she reached down with one hand, rubbing it against herself and letting the piss flow over her hand as well, feeling its warmth. She seemed to pee forever and when she was finally done, slipped her hand inside her thong to touch herself, feeling her lips, wet with both piss and the excitement from before her need to pee.

She stroked her clit, loving the little sharp shocks of pleasure that it sent through her body each time she brushed it with a finger.

She found herself leaning back against the cistern of the toilet, her fingers continually dabbling with her clitoris until she exploded with an orgasm.

Amber peeled the wet thong down her legs and rinsed it in the sink, just in case her mother came home and addressed the laundry hamper. Then she returned to her room and set about doing her homework.

---------------

Amber excitedly dressed for school. She found a pair of blue satin briefs and wondered whose they were. She didn't recall ever having them before joining the club and assumed that they must have been a pair that she'd worn home one day.

She went off to school with a spring in her step, knowing that being Wednesday, she'd get to see all of her friends pee their panties at lunch time.

---------

At recess, Amber found all three of her friends waiting for her in the bathroom and she and Anne went into one cubicle to change whilst Teri and Abby went into another. Anne handed Amber a pair of skin coloured briefs that she said she was looking forward to seeing get wet at lunch time. When Teri and Abby came out of their cubicle, Anne asked to see what each of them were wearing. Abby was wearing a pair of white cotton boy-leg panties that Teri had worn to school and Teri was wearing a yellow cotton pair of panties with purple daisies on them that Abby had worn to school.

"Oooh, I am so going to enjoy lunch time," Amber said, "'cause I get to be the one to pee in those." She pointed at the pair of panties that Teri was wearing. "Don't forget to fill your drink bottles girls, we need nice long flows," She added. The girls all giggled and made their way out of the bathroom, just as Miss Martin was passing In the hall. Amber grinned at her and said hello.

"Hello Miss George," Claire responded, smiling at her before continuing on her way. Amber's eye followed her as she walked past them. Miss Martin was wearing long black leggings that hugged her legs nicely, with a short maroon woolen skirt over the top and a tight top that clung to her breasts beautifully.

"She's hot," Amber said, just loud enough for her friends to hear. They all turned to take in the sight of the retreating teacher.

"You know, I've never really taken any notice, but you're right," Abby said. "I think I'll have to take a lot more notice next drama class." Teri and Anne agreed that they too would have to pay more attention to just how hot the young teacher might be.

The girls set off for their classes and Amber skipped away happily, pleased with the seed she had managed to sow during the break."

----------------

At lunch time the girls met up again, all of them in a hurry to change due to a malady of near-bursting bladders that had managed to affect them since they'd met at recess.

Amber walked out wearing the yellow cotton panties with daisies on them, Abby with the blue satin briefs, Terri with the skin coloured ones and Anne with the white cotton boylegs.

They found their quiet spot on the oval, well distanced from anyone else and almost as soon as they sat down, Teri was begging to be the first one to go. The others were happy for her to do so and Teri shifted her dress out of the way and slid her bum forward to the middle of the group. The girls all watched as Teri started to pee, the colour of the panties quickly changing from a pale tan skin colour to a much darker, wet version.

Amber wished she could rub the panties against Teri's pussy with her hand, but sat still, her legs crossed and her heel rubbing against her own crotch instead.

Anne went next, sending a stream of piss through the white cotton boy leg panties. Again, Amber loved seeing the moisture spread through the fabric, up over her pussy as much as down towards her butt.

"If only she was squatting over me when she did that," Amber thought to herself. Abby went next, her pee soaking into the blue satin briefs that Amber had first worn that day.

Finally it was Amber's turn. She was squirming throughout the time that it had taken the others to pee themselves, finding that as erotic as the sight of the others doing it was, it also made her want to go even more.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,953 Followers