The Panty Club Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,893 Followers

"Thank God," Claire whimpered slightly as she realised that she didn't have to cum again, "I don't think I have another orgasm in me just now,"

"Is that a challenge?" Anne asked her, grinning.

"Hell no!" Claire laughed. "So now what?"

"Now the final step," Anne told her. "You have to take those panties out of your pussy and put them in mine. When you've licked me to orgasm with them inside my pussy, you have to do the same to each of the other girls. Then you get to wear them home."

"Well that sounds like I might just enjoy it," Claire smiled. She reached between her legs and pulled the panties out of her pussy as Anne sat beside her on the couch. Then she started working them inside Anne's wet slimy pussy. When they were fully inserted, She knelt down and began devouring her student's pussy. Abby and Teri moved either side of Anne and feasted upon her tiny breasts, sucking and nibbling at her erect nipples. Claire speared her tongue between Anne's swollen lips, noting how wet and pink they were from her arousal. Then she set to work upon her clit, seeking to bring her to orgasm. She sucked and nibbled and licked, working her mouth all over Anne's clit, causing her to squirm beneath her. And the whole time that she attacked Anne's clit, Teri and Abby played at and sucked on her nipples.

Claire felt fingers sliding inside her pussy and realised that Amber had moved in behind her and was now fingering her sopping wet pussy. She was torn between a desire to push back against the exploring fingers and keep her mouth attached to Anne's pussy. Then Anne was crying out and her hands were pushing Claire away from her orgasming body, her pussy clenching rhythmically with her climax.

"Who's next?" Claire asked, licking at her pussy-juice covered mouth as she glanced at Teri and Abby before her. Amber still had her finger's working inside Claire's pussy and was out of view.

"Me!" Abby cried, sitting down on the couch and spreading her legs. Claire reached between Anne's legs and grasped the fabric that was barely exposed, pulling the panties from her pussy. Anne moaned as she felt them leave.

Claire began working the already soaked panties into Abby's bald pussy, spreading her lips with one hand whilst she pushed them in with the other. Teri had already begun sucking upon Abby's full breast.

With the panties sufficiently lodged within Abby's pussy, Claire once again knelt between one of her student's legs and attacked her clit with her tongue as Amber continued to play within her pussy with her fingers.

After minutes of licking and sucking the fingers departed her pussy and Claire felt Amber kneel behind her, her bald mound thrust against her butt as if she was trying to fuck her with a non-existent cock. Then Amber's hands reached beneath Claire to play with her breasts, Amber's own breasts mashed against her teacher's back.

"It's a pity you don't have a strap-on" Claire moaned as she turned to glance at Amber briefly before resuming her assault on Abby's clit.

"Ooo, I'd love to see that," Teri said as her hands played with Abby's breasts. Abby simply moaned and continued to thrust her pussy against her teacher's face until she started shaking and shuddering and cumming.

Claire pulled the panties from her as her orgasm subsided and then told Teri that it was her turn. Teri took up the spot on the couch that Anne had now vacated and spread her legs so that Claire could feed the panties into her pussy.

Claire then feasted upon Teri's pussy, wondering if her tongue stamina would be up to making Amber cum as well! Amber had moved now and along with Anne, was playing with Teri's large breasts, squeezing them and pulling and sucking at her nipples. It didn't take Teri long to cum, her state of arousal having already been heightened from just being a part of the fun.

"My turn!" Amber announced as Claire pulled the soaked panties from Teri's pussy. She sat down on the couch, spreading her legs, her eyes glued to the panties as they were slowly but surely pushed into her pussy. When Claire began licking her pussy, she reached down to run her hands through her teacher's hair, Anne and Abby moving to begin an assault on her breasts. As the pleasurable attack continued, Teri maneuvered so that she could dangle one of her pendulous breasts in Amber's face. Amber opened her mouth and accepted the nipple, sucking hard on it, just as her own nipples were being forcefully pleased. As with Teri, having waited so long to get to the point where it was her turn, Amber didn't need a lot of encouragement to cum. When she did, her hips shook and she cried out gloriously around Teri's nipple, riding the rush that accompanied her pleasure.

------------

Claire called Amber the next day. "Ok, so are you ready to hear what I think I should be introducing to the group?" Claire asked her after they had exchanged pleasantries.

"Of course," Amber replied excitedly.

"OK, so have you ever masturbated and cum in public?"

"Um, no, I can't say that I have," Amber replied.

"And what about pissing yourself?"

"Well other than at school on the oval, not since I was like two I guess," Amber laughed.

"Ok, so my challenge to you all is going to be to either masturbate to orgasm or to piss yourself whilst sitting in a McDonalds!"

"Holy shit!" Amber gasped.

"Do you think they'll be up for it?" Claire probed.

"I don't think anyone will piss themselves, but you might be able to get them to masturbate," Amber said.

"What about you?" Claire asked. "Would you wet your little panties for me at a Maccas?"

"Fuck I don't know, Claire, I mean, maybe. I'd at least give it a go if it meant that much to you, but I'd be shit scared that someone would call the cops!"

"Well I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Can you arrange for everyone to be at the big M tomorrow after school?"

"Probably, I'll see how it goes," Amber replied.

-------------

After school the following day, the girls all made their way to Macca's with only their final swap of the day to contend with. They took it in turns, going to the toilets in pairs to sort it out. Well, except for Claire who was going to be a little late.

Amber gave Teri a pair of floral purple briefs, Teri gave Abby a pair of red micro boy leg panties, Abby passed on to Anne some white satin briefs and Anne ended up wearing the black cotton thong that she was to give to Claire over the top of the white satin briefs she'd taken from Abby. Amber went pantiless, but knew that when Claire arrived she be given a pair of white cotton briefs to cover her nakedness.

"So what is it that Miss Martin wants us to do?" Anne asked Amber.

"I can't say," Amber replied, "I promised that I'd let her tell you herself."

"Crap," Anne laughed, "Well I'm going to get some fries, anyone want something?" Abby went with Anne and Teri and Amber remained behind, minding their prime-positioned corner booth. Amber had picked it out because she knew what Claire was planning.

Whilst the other two were away, Claire arrived, sliding onto the seat beside Amber. "Sorry to make it so far away," she said as Anne and Abby returned from the table, "but I am sure that you understand my need to try and keep this private. The girls all acknowledged that they would and agreed that should they get busted in anyway, they were practicing for a drama event.

After quickly sorting out the last of the panty swap right there at the table, slipping the black thong that Anne had on under the skirt that she was wearing and passing on the pair she owed Amber, Claire explained to them all what it was that she proposed they do, either cum in their panties or piss them, whilst sitting in a public place.

"God I don't think I could do that!" Teri hissed, blushing.

"Hmm, I'm willing to try cumming," Abby said, "But not pissing myself. I don't get off that much on doing it at school."

"What about you Anne?" Claire asked, knowing that she was possibly the most adventurous after Amber.

"I will totally try and cum, but I'm not going to piss myself," Anne replied, "it would just be way too embarrassing if I got busted doing that.

"I think I'll just try the cumming bit today as well Claire," Amber said, knowing that she'd be disappointed, but simply not brave enough to do otherwise.

"That's fine girl's, I completely understand. I think I'll wait and see what happens before I commit one way or another. Who's going to go first?" Claire responded.

"I will," Amber volunteered. She pulled her school skirt up out f the way so that she could get a hand into her panties and then started rubbing herself. The others moved around the table, sliding on the bench seat so that it wasn't easy for someone to glance over and see what was happening.

"Oh yes, finger yourself Amber, make those pussy juices flow," Claire whispered in her ear, trying to encourage and stimulate her, to help her forget about where she was. Amber closed her eyes to assist with blocking out the fact that she was in a fast food restaurant and when she felt Anne seize her tit through her uniform, she finally managed to explode.

"Oh, well done!" Claire said, wishing that she could kiss her. Amber blushed at the compliment as she settled the white cotton panties in place.

"My turn, Anne announced." Again the girls shuffled around the table to create a shield for Anne as she worked her fingers beneath her skirt and into the white satin briefs. It took her longer than she was used to as she struggled to block out where she was, but finally she did manage to have an orgasm. It wasn't her most mind blowing orgasm, but she did enjoy it.

Teri volunteered to go next and seemed to have no trouble at all, cumming in only a few minutes.

"How the hell did you manage that so quick?" Anne asked, laughing.

"Oh it was such a turn on I couldn't help it!" Teri replied. "I can't believe just how much it excited me to know that someone might bust me. I mean I expected that to be what made it hard for me to cum, not what made me cum hard!" the girls laughed and then they all turned to look at Abby, the only one of the floor not to cum yet.

A little more rearranging and she was ready. Abby worked her fingers inside the red micro boylegs she was now wearing, her fingers dancing on her clit and sliding over her slit. She did everything that she would normally do when she was at home masturbating, but nothing was working. After a long stretch, she stopped, unable to get herself off.

"I think you might need some help," Claire whispered to her and handed her something underneath the table.

Abby felt something small and hard pressed into her hand. She glanced down to see what it was as she held it in her lap.

"Turn it on and rub your clit with it," Claire prompted. Abby turned the base of the little nub-like vibrator that she'd been handed and almost dropped it when it started to vibrate. Recovering, she worked it inside her panties, sliding her butt forward so that she could access her clit. She nearly squealed when she managed to get it against her clit. She grinned as her friends watched expectantly.

"Fuck this is awesome!" she said. It was enough to distract her from where she was and she came hard

When she had recovered and the girls had all made sure that no one was aware of what they'd been doing, they all turned back to their teacher. Clare wiggled around in her seat until she was sitting at the edge of it and her skirt was bunched up out of the way.

"I need to pee," she said simply and then the girls heard the sound of water splashing onto the floor. Amber quickly started a noisy conversation to cover the sound as one by one the girls peeked under the table to see Claire's piss flowing through and around the black cotton thong to splash on the floor.

When Claire was done, she grinned at the girls and suggested that they get out of there pretty quickly. The four girls, stunned into silence at what had just happened, quickly slid out of the booth to leave. Just as she was getting out, Claire deliberately knocked over a cup of coke, causing it to spill down the seat and onto the floor.

"Oh crap!" she said loudly as they all quickly left the building, the girls finally understanding how it was that such an event could be covered for the get away.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,893 Followers