The Panty Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,963 Followers

Abby seized her in a delighted hug when she arrived, inviting her in for a drink seeing that she was the first one there. Amber followed her in to the kitchen, and they sat down at the counter.

"I've been thinking about this trip," Amber said.

"Now why doesn't that surprise me?" Abby asked with a laugh, "I can't believe how full on into this you got so quickly after we introduced you to it."

"Well what can I say, its fun," Amber replied, blushing.

"It sure is!" Abby replied.

"So anyway, I was thinking, we should totally try something when we're shopping. We should like take one pair of panties each and stuff them in our pussies and walk out. We can buy some as well, but this way, we all get a pair for free!"

"You mean, steal them!" Abby replied, a little shocked, just as the door bell rang. Abby and Amber both headed for the door, finding both Teri and Anne outside. Abby called out goodbye to her parents and the four girls all jumped into Abby's car. As they drove to the shopping centre, Abby told the others what Amber had suggested just before they left the house.

"Oh we should totally do that!" Anne said, always the first to jump onto any new idea that one of the others suggested.

"What if we get caught?" Teri asked.

"I think the chances are pretty small if you think about it," Amber started to explain, having given this significant thought herself. "that's one of the reasons why I think we should definitely go to gap. It's easy there to take a heap of underwear in between us and once we're in there, if we keep coming in and out, showing each other all the different panties and swap so that we can try them on, they'll soon lose track of just what we've taken in there. So a couple going missing won't be a big issue. And do you think that they're likely to accuse us of stuffing them in our pussies? I can imagine they might accuse you of stuffing them inside your panties, but no actually in your pussy, so if you can pull your panties down and show there's nothing visible, I doubt they'd demand a strip search."

The girls discussed this for a few moments and agreed that the chances would indeed be very slim and so agreed that they would each steal one pair, stuffed inside their pussies like a gang of smugglers. But before they went to Gap, they decided to go to Victoria's Secret to buy up on some sexy panties to share around.

They strolled into the store, excited and jabbering happily to each other, descending on the racks of panties like children finding free candy, grabbing all sorts of different styles and colours before retreating to the dressing rooms.

They all went in, stripped down to the thong that they were wearing (no one had been silly enough to wear anything larger knowing they'd be trying panties on over the top of what they had on) and then tried on the first pair of what they had selected from the racks before coming back out to admire one another.

There was much complimenting of one another and discussion of the merits of different styles and materials as this pattern was repeated over and again, before the girls descended on the sales counter to pay for their selections.

"No bras for you girls today?" asked the surprised sales girl behind the counter.

"Actually, I could use a new bra or two," Abby said at the suggestion. She turned to go and find the matching bra to a couple of pairs of panties that she'd selected whilst the other girls paid, insisting that they didn't.

Abby returned with a couple of cute balconette bras a few minutes later and they all left the store to go and find Gap, their excitement building as they considered the added angle of the planned theft to their visit.

They were almost there when Amber spotted Claire coming the other way from a different store. She waved and Claire came over to greet the girls.

"What are you four up to this morning, looking so excited and happy."

"We're panty shopping," Anne grinned, showing off the Victoria's Secret bag to their teacher."

"We're off to Gap now, you should come with us," Amber added as Claire poked around in the girl's bags, checking out what they had purchased.

"Well, as much as I'd like to, I think that might be a little bit risky, so I'll pass and look forward to receiving the benefits of your expedition at a later time. Maybe I'll just stop by Victoria's Secret myself on the way out though. And if you're not busy this afternoon, I'll just be bumming around the house, so feel free to stop by." She was looking at Amber as she said this, who grinned at the suggestion and the thoughts that it conjured in her mind.

The girls said goodbye to their teacher and then continued on to the Gap store where they made a bee line for the underwear section and started raiding the shelves. They carried a heap of panties into the change room with them and as when they had been at Victoria's Secret, they popped in and out of the rooms showing each other what they had selected and how it looked when they were on.

After trying on three pairs, Amber retreated to her the little change room that she was sharing with Abby and picked up a yellow low-rise cotton thong with white banding and a little blue bow on it. She pulled the tags from it and with Abby grinning at her, slipped off the thong that she'd been wearing since the start of the day, lifted one foot up onto the seat and started to feed it into her pussy.

"Here. Let me do it," Abby whispered, kneeling down in front of Amber and stroking her bare pussy lips with her fingers. She pushed the material a little at a time into Amber's pussy until it was completely hidden from sight. Then she gave Amber's pussy a quick lick before letting her pull her own yellow thong back on.

As Abby stood up, Amber took her in a hug and kissed her passionately before telling her that it was her turn. Abby slipped off the nude coloured thong that she had been wearing beneath all her trials and picked up a pair of ultra low red sheer tiny bikinis and handed them to Amber.

"Put these in for me," she said, smiling as Amber took them from her. Amber happily knelt down before her friend and after dragging herself back from a brief preparatory lick of Abby's delightfully wet pussy, she inserted the panties as had been done to her. Abby dressed and then the girls tried on a couple more pairs before they headed to the counter, each with something sitting inside their pussies, their hearts racing as they made their purchases and hoped that there would be no one chasing them once they left the store.

Her heart skipping along as if she'd just raced a hundred metre dash, Amber glanced back into the Gap store as they left, happy that everything had gone off as planned. Their final stop was Target, where the girls completed their morning's shopping before heading off for home.

Abby drove them all back to her place, where the girls laid out all their purchases on her bed, laughing and giggling as they took in the vast array of panties that they'd bought.

"Do you think we went overboard?" Terri asked.

"Hell no!" Anne replied. "Hey what did you girls stuff?" she suddenly asked, turning to Abby and Amber.

"Why don't you come and find out for yourself?" Amber asked, flipping up her skirt to flash Anne her yellow thong. Anne didn't need to be asked twice and pushed Amber back on the bed, pulling the thong off to expose her naked pussy. Then she knelt down and ran her fingers all over Amber's pussy before inserting them and finding the little yellow thong that was secreted away in there. Anne pulled it out and held it up for Teri to see, seeing as she had been in with Anne and hadn't seen it either.

"Nice," Teri said, taking it and laying it with the others.

"My turn to find something!" Amber said, turning the tables on Anne. She found the end of the fabric inside Anne's pussy and pulled. A tiny black mesh thong appeared. Amber brought it up to her face and inhaled deeply.

"mmm, you smell so good," she said to Anne, bending down to lick her pussy for a few moments, Anne's hands going to her head, holding her there as she licked. She moaned out loud with the pleasure.

"Hey, hold up you two, we haven't finished yet!" Abby said, pushing Teri back on the bed next to Anne. She dragged Teri's thong off and fished inside her pussy as the others had and after extracting it from her pussy, held up a simple, but gorgeous white thong. Teri then swapped places with Abby and extracted the red bikini from her pussy to complete things.

With that done, Amber pushed Anne back down and started fingering her pussy, plunging a couple of fingers inside her while she manipulated her clit with her other hand. Teri and Abby watched, gently caressing Anne's breasts, occasionally leaning over to kiss her until she finally exploded with an orgasm.

"Oh god I needed that," Anne smiled at them.

"Oh shit, look at the time!" Teri said and she and Anne had to head off, Teri having picked Anne up. Amber and Abby dressed to say goodbye, waving them off from the front lawn.

"So, do you have plans?" Amber asked Abby.

"Nope, I'm free as a bird for the rest of the day."

"Want to come over to Miss Martin's house with me?" Amber asked.

"I thought she was just asking you," Amber said as she recalled the way that their teacher had looked at Amber.

"No, I'm pretty sure it was a general invitation. Even if it wasn't, I'm sure she won't mind."

"Oh what the hell, why not."

"Let's go get a new pair of panties each then," Amber suggested and the two girls went up to Abby's bedroom and sorted through the selections that had been left after the other two girls had taken what they wanted. Abby selected a pair of sheer white hipsters that they had bought at Target and Amber picked out a simple pink Hanes bikini with a white waist band.

-------------------

"Come on in girls," Claire said, smiling at the two gorgeous young students that waited at her door. Amber and Abby entered Claire's house, pausing once the door was closed to each give her a nice long kiss, their tongues swirling within her mouth. "Did you have a successful shopping trip?"

"Oh yes, it was great fun!" Amber exclaimed as they all walked through to the kitchen where Claire poured them all nice tall glasses of water. They sat down chatting and drinking the water until Amber finally got up the nerve to ask, "Can we go to your room and maybe play with some toys?"

"Of course we can," Claire smiled. Abby looked curiously at the two of them, wondering what she was in for. "But first I think I would like to pee.

Abby clearly looked surprised when Claire shifted slightly on the bar stool where she was sitting and lifted up the black skirt that she was wearing to reveal a pair of green hip hugger panties with a sheer section through the middle and floral printed sides.

"ooh they're pretty," Amber exclaimed.

"I got them at Victoria's Secret after I saw you at the mall," Claire said, smiling. Then she relaxed slightly and the fabric covering her pussy suddenly darkened before a stream of pee flowed from her and over the stool, splashing to the hardwood floor of her bedroom. Claire reached down and rubbed her hand in the pee, mashing the panties against her pussy as she relieved her need.

"mm, you're so dirty," Amber grinned, turning to look at Abby who was also watching Claire as she wet herself so casually. "Seeing you do that, just makes me want to wet myself as well, what about you Abby?"

Abby glanced across to Amber, tearing her gaze away from Claire's panty wetting display. "um kind of, I don't mind doing it, but I don't exactly get turned on, not like I do when we play with each other or anything."

"That's ok," Claire assured her, "not everyone does and I have a rule in my house; if you don't want to do something, you don't do it." Abby grinned at her, clearly somewhat relieved. Amber was disappointed, but respected the fact that she couldn't expect her friends to be into everything in the same way that she was. She would have to be happy enough that she got to see Abby piss her pants every Wednesday at school. "Maybe we can find something you might like a little better in my toy box," she suggested.

Amber clapped her hands excitedly and jumped down off her stool, following Claire as she led Amber through to her bedroom. Claire went to her cupboard and returned with her shoe box full of tricks. The contents were upended on the bed and the three girls sorted through them, Abby in particular showing the curiosity that Amber had displayed when she had first seen the box.

Amber picked up a strap on dildo and looked at Claire quizzically. "Use this much?"

"No, very rarely in fact, I have to be in just the right sort of mood and then there has to be someone here with me."

Abby had picked up a long, slim, silver plastic vibrator and was experimenting with turning it on and off. Claire turned to her and suggested that she give her a hand with it. Abby blushed, but agreed and Amber started to help her out of her clothes. She was naked in moments. Amber began kissing her as Claire sat between her splayed legs, her fingers caressing Abby's bald lips, slipping between them, getting her nice and aroused. Then when she was nice and wet, Claire began to slide the vibrator in and out of her pussy, pushing it a little deeper with each thrust. When she had worked several inches inside, she turned the base, starting it vibrating. Abby sighed and moaned at the feeling within her.

Amber picked up the latex dildo that she had used the first time that she was with Claire and stripped her of her clothing, then knelt next to Abby, watching as Claire worked her pussy over. She rubbed it against her own pussy and then pushed it inside when it was well lubricated. She smiled at Abby as her friend's eyes fixed on the sight of the blue toy disappearing within her.

Abby reached up to play with Amber's breasts as Claire slid the vibrator deep into her pussy and at the same time leant over and licked at her clit. Abby groaned pleasurably in response as she was brought closer to orgasm. After sucking on her clit for a few moments, Claire pulled the vibrator out and applied it directly to Abby's clit, slipping two fingers into her pussy to add to the pleasure. Moments later Abby gasped sharply and arched her back as she came.

"Get on your hands and knees Amber," Claire said as she allowed Abby to relax and recover on the bed. Amber smiled at her teacher, wondering what she had in store for her, thinking that perhaps this was one of those times when the strap on might get some action. Claire stripped off her clothing so that she wasn't the odd one out and then took the dildo that Amber had been using and thrust it into her from behind. She worked it in and out for a few moments until she had Amber pushing back each time she was sliding it in, wanting more of it and then as she pushed it deep into her pussy, leaned over and ran her tongue all around Amber's anus before pushing it inside just a fraction.

Amber squealed in surprise as she felt Claire's tongue flick across and then push into her butt hole, but she didn't move away. It felt good. She thought back to her teacher running her finger all over it when they had showered together and then thought that this felt even better.

Encouraged by the reaction, Claire pulled the dildo from Amber's pussy and slid two fingers in instead, getting them nice and wet. Having done that, she replaced them with the dildo and used a lubricated finger to penetrate Amber's butt. Amber was surprised to find that she was actually pushing back against the invasion, encouraging it as she felt her butt hole gently speared into.

Claire slid both the dildo and her finger in and out of Amber's holes, slowly, teasingly, giving her time to adjust to what was being done to her. "Come for me baby," Claire whispered as she watched what she was doing.

"Oh god," Amber said, "I can't, I need to pee so bad." Claire grinned. She pulled her finger from Amber's anus and the dildo from her pussy and then knelt down off the end of the bed. "Do it," she simply said.

Abby watched in shock as Claire knelt down behind Amber. Was she really going to do it right here? Mere moments passed before she saw that she was indeed going to do so. A stream of warm pee rushed from between her pussy lips, over the end of the bed to where it hit Claire's chest, drenching her breasts and running down over her pussy. Claire's hands smeared the pee over her skin until Amber finished, the final trickle sprinkling down her own thighs and onto the sheet.

Abby sat silently, watching, amazed to see Claire then kneel up again and thrust her tongue into Amber's pussy before running it up to her anus. "Pass me those beads Abby," Claire said. Amber shuddered when she heard her say it, knowing what she was likely to do with them. Abby wordlessly picked up the indicated string of beads and passed them to Claire, who had grabbed the tube of lubricant which had been within her reach.

Amber looked back over her shoulder as Claire squirted some of the lube onto her butt and then started working first one and then two fingers in and out of her tight butt hole. "Kiss me Abby?" Amber asked as she felt Claire's thumb on her clit and two fingers working in and out of her arse. Abby looked across to Amber and smiled, moving so that their faces were within reach of each other, kissing her, happy to be back in more familiar territory. She reached under Amber's chest and fondled her breasts as well.

Claire took up the beads and started feeding them one at a time into Amber's anus, enjoying the sight of her little butt hole stretching around each one and then closing over it again as it disappeared. After the last one had been inserted, she brought her face down to Amber's pussy again and thrust her tongue between the shaved lips, tasting the readily flowing fluid that was her student's pleasure. She used her thumb again on Amber's clit, driving her wild. Amber started moaning loudly as she felt her orgasm come rushing on and then cried out as it hit her.

As soon as she realized that Amber was cumming, Claire grabbed the ring at the end of the string of beads and slowly pulled them out, one after the other, increasing the attention on her clit at the same time.

"Oh FUCK!" Amber cried out as the beads were pulled from her butt and her thighs visibly shook with the intensity of her orgasm.

"That good?" Abby asked quietly as she watched Amber's face contort with the pleasure she had experienced.

"Oh yes," Amber replied as she fell sideways onto the bed.

Claire smiled as she watched the aftermath of her efforts.

"It must be your turn now Miss Martin," Abby said, meeting Claire's gaze as she surveyed the two naked young girls sprawled on her bed. "What would you like us to do to you?"

"Well, if you're up to it, I'd like you to piss all over Amber and then fuck me with this," Claire replied, holding up the strap on dildo.

"Really? Um, do you want me to piss on you Amber?" Abby asked a little nervously.

"Mmm, I'd like that, I'd love to feel your warm piss right on my pussy," Amber said, blushing as she admitted this to her friend.

"Well I guess as long as you're not pissing on me, I'm willing to try it," Abby replied to the delight of the two other girls in the room. Amber lay herself down on the floor, spreading her legs wide so that her pussy was nicely exposed. Abby moved to squat over the top of her, Claire giving her advice as she positioned herself. She squatted there for a few moments, struggling, before a dribble of piss trickled from her pussy. That was enough to get Abby started and a strong flow of pee suddenly streamed from her pussy, splashing over Amber's belly and washing up towards her breasts as Abby worked to control where it was going, her fingers spreading her lips apart to assist as Claire had instructed.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,963 Followers