The Panty Club Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,922 Followers

Claire reached down and ran her hand through the piss that was drenching Amber's body, then fondled her breasts. Abby now had her piss stream landing directly on Amber's wide open pussy and Amber told her just how good it felt to have the warm liquid running over her pussy and down her arse crack.

As Abby's stream dried up, Claire leaned over Amber's head from where she knelt above her, dangling her nipple into her student's mouth as she sucked on Amber's.

"God you two are kinky," Abby said as she watched her teacher sucking on the tit that only moments ago she'd held in her urine coated hand.

"We're made for each other," Amber giggled as Claire stood up and picked up the strap on dildo. Then she turned to Abby and started to adjust the straps to fit her, the plastic cock sticking out in front of her. Abby reached down and wrapped her hand around it, wiggling it up and down, giggling.

"This is so weird," she said, blushing as Amber moved in front of her.

"ooooh, can I suck your cock for you baby?" Amber said, giggling before opening her mouth and sliding it over the end as Abby pointed it at her mouth.

"Gee, considering your with your drama teacher, you think you could put on a better performance than that!" Claire laughed. If you really want to turn a guy on, its like this," and with that she dropped to her knees next to Amber, took the cock in her hand and ran her tongue seductively up the plastic.

"ohh Baby, you're sooooo big, I don't know if I can take it all, mmmmm, its just beautiful, I want your big hard cock in my mouth and then you can put it anywhere you like," and then she lowered as much of her mouth as she could down over the cock before sucking noisily back up its length until it 'plopped' out of her mouth and she swirled her tongue all around it.

Abby and Amber laughed, but they did acknowledge that Claire had at least looked like she meant every word of it.

Claire lay herself back down upon the bed, her arse right near the edge and her legs spread wide. "Now fuck me with it Abby," Claire begged. Abby moved between Claire's legs, holding the unfamiliar appendage before her, guiding it between her lips. She pushed slowly, Amber standing beside her as she watched it slowly disappear between her teacher's lips.

"Oh yes, that's the way," Claire said as Abby pulled back and then pushed the cock inside her again. She repeated it as the cock grew more lubricated with every passage in and out of Claire's pussy. Amber ran her hand down Claire's inner thigh as she watched, reaching with the other to take Abby's firm breast in it, pinching at her nipple. Claire used her own fingers to start teasing her clit as she was fucked with the toy. Amber moved her left hand down in between Abby's legs, reaching from behind, using her fingers to play with her pussy between the straps of the toy as her right continued to move between one breast and the other. Their eyes were focused on Claire, watching her lips as they clung to the movement of the toy, almost seeming reluctant to allow its exit. Claire's chest was heaving, her small breasts rising and falling more rapidly all the time with her increasing pleasure.

Claire cried out as she came, her pussy grasping at the toy as Abby drove it into her pussy. She pushed her away, happy just to lie and enjoy the sensations that were washing over her body.

-----------------

Amber dropped Abby off at her house after having cleaned up and let their teacher to her own devices.

"You want to come in for a bit?" Abby asked.

"Sure, I've got a couple of minutes," Amber replied, killing the car engine and following her friend inside. Abby led Amber up to her room and sat down on the bed.

"Was it really that good to have your butt licked and stuffed?" Abby asked curiously.

"Oh yeah, I mean, at first I thought it was weird and it felt kinda funny, but I managed to relax and wow!" Amber replied with an embarrassed smile on her face.

"Um, would you, er, um, lick my butt so I can feel it?" Abby asked, blushing an even deeper shade of red than she had ever done.

"Of course!" Amber replied, smiling at her friend. Abby grinned back and Amber told her to get into the doggy position for her.

Amber moved in behind her, rubbing her hands over the sheer white hipster panties that covered her friend's butt. She massaged them against her pussy with one hand whilst the other slipped up under the leg band to caress her smooth, firm butt cheek. Amber played with her for a while without making any attempt to remove the panties, enjoying the way the crotch slowly soaked through as she continued to excite her friend. She made sure that she ran her finger firmly down Abby's but crack, pushing the fabric against her anus, pausing to push the finger right at her puckered little hole.

After minutes of this, with Abby now groaning and pushing back against the sensation, Amber reached up and pulled the panties down to expose her delightful arse. Then, with Abby thrusting her pussy and arse out behind her, she leaned in and ran her tongue up her slit, splitting her lips with her tongue and slowly dragging it up towards her butt hole.

Abby found herself holding her breath as Amber's tongue plowed its way slowly through her pussy, the anticipation of feeling it touch her anus almost agonizing. She could scarcely believe it was going to happen, let alone that she had actually asked for it! And then she felt it. Amber's tongue gently run around the rim of her butt hole, around and around. It was a strange, yet beautiful sensation and she moaned her appreciation.

Amber smiled as she heard the response to her tongue on her friend's butt hole. She ran it more deliberately to the centre and pushed, easing it ever so slightly into her hole before slipping it around and around again, bringing her fingers up to slide into Abby's now drenched pussy.

Abby let her finger fuck her for a bit before stopping her, insisting that she needed to get the panties off properly.

"God, it does feel good, doesn't it," Abby smiled at Amber.

"Oh yes, just wait until I stick a toy in there for you," Amber replied grinning.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,922 Followers