The Panty Club Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers

"Congratulations Greg, wear those through dinner and you're a novice member," Anne said "Normally that would mean you'd get to swap panties with us through the day, but since you aren't at school, that's a bit tricky. Instead, we've decided that when Teri get's home, she's to leave whatever pair of panties she comes home with for you to wear the next day. When you get home, you have to show her that you're wearing them."

And without any more ceremony, Greg found himself following his sister out the door. Teri was farewelled with hugs and kisses from her friends and Greg wished he'd ever get to kiss that many girls that passionately at one time. Instead, he became his sister's chauffeur. It was a quiet ride home.

When they arrived, Teri followed him quietly around the house to make sure he kept wearing the panties and then after dinner, to his room.

"Happy?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Is it what you hoped for? Our club?"

"Well not what I expected, I'll admit," Greg replied.

"So you'll quit?" Teri pushed.

"No way, it's actually a turn on," Greg said. Teri just sighed and left him alone. Greg went for the shower, images of the girls masturbating in their panties fueling his imagination as he soaped his cock to another orgasm.

------------------

The rest of the week Greg was left wondering what was going on. Teri was clearly doing something with her friends after school, but by the time that he finished work, she'd be back at home. He didn't want to push things just yet, but did wonder if he was being duped.

Every day when he got home, he'd find a pair of girl's underwear, usually with clear signs that they'd been worn, waiting in the top drawer of his dresser. And each day when he got home, he'd strip down to his panties and show his sister that he'd been wearing the pair from the day before. Increasingly as he did it, he would find that his cock was rock hard when he would show them off to her.

On Friday he found an email from Anne in his inbox. "If you want to be a full member, come over to my house Saturday at noon." Straightforward and to the point.

He asked Teri if she knew anything about it, but she just shrugged at him and walked away.

"Hi Greg," Anne greeted him when he arrived at her house at the scheduled time. "Come on in, everyone is waiting."

Sure enough, when he entered the living room, all the girls were there. They were all wearing skirts and t-shirts and watching him as he walked in.

"Show us," Amber demanded before she'd even said hi. Greg looked a little puzzled. "The panties you idiot, show us the panties!" Understanding dawned and Greg blushed. He dropped his pants though when everyone except Teri insisted he show them. He was wearing a pair of gap low-rise cotton panties, red, with horizontal white stripes and white trim round all the hems.

"Oooh, they're the ones I came in," Amber declared happily, clapping her hands like an excited little girl. The other girls laughed whilst Greg simply stood there somewhat embarrassed, even as his cock betrayed him, swelling in size and rising from beneath the waistband.

"I think he likes it," Abby laughed as she saw his cock appear.

"Of course he does, he's our little panty bitch," Anne teased him, caressing his cock briefly as she moved past him. The touch was enough to keep Greg from walking out. If they were going to start touching him, he might get to touch them and then he'd be in heaven, he thought.

"I guess you're wondering what's next?" Anne asked Greg as she sat on the arm of the chair next to Abby, her arm about her shoulders, hand casually caressing her friend's neck.

"Yes I am."

"Right well there's usually three steps to this, but due to certain anatomical differences, we have to let you off with just two. Your loss really. Ok, the first step is to lie down on the floor in your panties and let us blind fold you.

"Blindfold?" Greg asked hesitantly.

"Yep, unless you just want to remain a novice." Greg shrugged. He did as instructed and lay on the floor in the panties and Anne put a blindfold on him.

"Now what?" he asked.

"Now you just get to enjoy," Anne's voice whispered in his ear making him jump. She had barely finished speaking when a hand grabbed his panty-bound cock, rubbing and teasing him. A finger and thumb grabbed a nipple and pulled, twisting, causing him to gasp. He felt lips on his abs and a tongue quickly ran across his lips. He parted them, but the tongue had gone. Then the panties were pulled down slightly and a hand extracted his hard cock, pumping him, making him groan. He groaned even louder when a mouth descended over his cock and started to suck him off.

Something was pressed against his mouth and he opened his lips quickly when he realized it was a nipple. He sucked, drawing the nipple and the firm breast into his mouth even as someone continued to suck his cock. A hand grabbed his balls and squeezed and with a moan, he felt them tense and release, shooting cum from the tip of his cock. The mouth never moved. As his orgasm subsided, the girls continued to stimulate other areas of his body. The tit was removed and replaced, once with a finger, then with another nipple, smaller than the first. He felt something warm and wet dribble over his sack and into his panties and realized that whoever had sucked him off had probably just returned his load to him. He was too horny to even care.

He expected things to stop, but they didn't. He was given only momentary respite before a hand began pumping his cock and another mouth took up the role of sucker, bringing him to hardness again.

He squirmed on the floor, hands now holding down his arms. Whoever was sucking him was sitting over his legs, preventing him from moving too much and when he thought he couldn't take any more, a panty clad pussy descended onto his mouth, grinding against him. He licked instinctively at the fabric and sucked, feeling the pussy within thrust against him. Again his cock exploded and again his load was returned to within his underwear, the wet, sticky combination of cum and saliva running down between his butt cheeks.

Sure that he was done, he went to move, only to be restrained and to find a hand once again pumping at his cock. This time no one sucked him, he was simply pumped, the fluids from earlier efforts being used to lubricate the motion of the hand.

He could hear girls kissing and realized that as they pleasured him they were pleasuring each other. He had never wished so hard to be able to see. It was clear to him that he was going to have to cum a third time and he focused on the sensations of his stimulated cock, willing himself to cum, scared of having to do it a fourth time without a chance of relief. The hand pumped him furiously and finally he came; nowhere near the volume this time. His seed was wiped over his stomach and he was finally allowed to remove the blindfold.

The girls were all topless around him and he drank in their beauty, amazed at how hot they looked. Even Teri was spectacular, his own sister, with tits bigger than anyone in the room. He noted that she was as flushed as the other girls and for some reason that turned him on more than anything, knowing that she'd been getting horny whilst he'd been made to cum three times.

"Only one more stage to go," Anne announced to him.

"One more?" Greg gasped, stunned.

"Yes, now you have to make each of us cum. Well, each of us except Teri, one of us will do that for her since you're her brother. We should have made you cum again too, except we were afraid we might break your cock if we tried." The girls all laughed.

"Who's first?" Anne asked.

"Me!" Amber cried excitedly.

"We really have created a monster!" Abby laughed. Amber sat on a chair and spread her legs, pulling the crotch of the polka-dotted white bikini she was wearing to one side. Greg took in the delightful sight of her hairless pussy and moved in between her legs, his tongue darting out to do the happiest of duties.

When Amber had cum, he moved to Anne who volunteered to be next. Greg moved to where Abby was waiting, pantiless, legs welcomingly spread, ready to eat the third pussy when Amber bet him that she could make Teri cum quicker than he could make Abby cum.

The two of them buried their faces in the respective pussies and licked sucked and nibbled in their quest to win. Teri, having been teased all afternoon and having had no relief was more than ready and was the first to cry out as her body shook and convulsed with the power of her orgasm.

Abby didn't give Greg a chance to voice his disappointment, holding his face to her pussy and demanding that he continue until a minute later, she too cried out and exploded. Greg looked across to see Amber grinning at him, her face glistening with his sister's pussy juice. He couldn't help but look down at her pussy, curious. He wasn't disappointed as he took in her clean shaven lips. Teri noticed him looking and quickly drew her knees together and sat up. Greg blushed, but nothing was said.

"Assuming that you wear those panties all the way home Greg, you're now officially a Grand Master and full member" Anne told him as everyone set about restoring themselves to their correct attire. Abby and Amber gave him hugs, welcoming him and Teri smiled which he though was at least better than being avoided.

---------------

Teri watched her brother drop his pants, seeing him reveal a cute pair of gap navy blue ultra low bikinis with polka dots on them.

"So do you actually enjoy wearing our soiled panties, or do you just put up with it so that you might get to see all my friends naked and being kinky?" Teri asked him as he stood there. She found her eyes flicking from his face to his crotch.

"Well to be honest, at first it was all about seeing your friends and hoping for something else. It's not like I had a desire to wear women's underwear or anything, but I have to admit, that more and more, each time you give me a pair to put on, it turns me on. I don't know if its just because its kinky or what, but well, shit, look!" Greg said in response, glancing down at his crotch. As he'd been talking, his cock had stiffened and with the ultra low cut of the bikini, it wasn't sufficient to hold him in. The head of his cock was now poking out from the waistband.

"Interesting," was all that Teri said in response. She eyed the head of his cock. She'd not really pursued any boys since she'd joined the girls in their club and was surprised at how aroused the sight of her brother's cock made her. Forgetting that he was her brother, it wasn't a bad looking specimen. She mentally shook herself, coming back to what she was there for.

"I guess I should give you these for tomorrow." Teri hiked up her school dress so that she could reach the panties that she wore, a pair of Calvin Klein stretch cotton hipster briefs. Greg's eyes were glued to her as she wiggled her way out of them, though he was disappointed when the skirt of the dress dropped enough to prevent him from another glimpse of her bald pussy. Teri handed them over to him.

"Thanks," Greg said, eyeing them off and seeing the evidence that they retained that they had indeed been worn. His cock had hardened further at the sight of his sister removing her panties and it caused Teri to hesitate.

"Want me to take those for the washing?" she asked, indicating the pair that he was wearing.

"Um, sure," Greg said, "just let me change."

"I can wait," Teri said, surprising herself. Greg glanced at her quizzically. Then he turned away and stripped down the polka-dotta pair of panties and pulled on his shorts again, now wearing nothing. He turned back and gave them to Teri.

"There you go."

"Um, thanks," Teri replied, disappointed that she'd not seen more of her older brother's cock. She made her way from his room and retreated to her own, where she flopped on her bed. She kept thinking about the way his cock had looked peeking out the top of the panties. She thought suddenly that she would have loved to suck it into her mouth.

Wednesday. Greg's heart was beating hard and his cock was feeling heavy as the door to Anne's house was opened. He went inside, to find the girls all waiting for him. After some small talk, he had to ask, "So what's so special about Wednesday?"

"Well you missed it really," said Amber, "but we didn't want you to miss out entirely, so we thought that we'd catch up with you here." Greg was curious and excited, but none the wiser as to what was going on.

"Why don't you tell him what we did at lunch time Abby?" Anne suggested. Abby grinned and blushed before explaining that the girls had met up on the school oval and one by one, lifted up their school dresses and pissed through their panties onto the grass. Greg's mouth hung open as he listened; looking from one to the other, waiting for someone to give away some sign that it was made up. It wasn't forthcoming.

"Really?" he finally asked somewhat lamely.

"Oh yes," Amber grinned, "And now it's your turn."

"What?" Greg asked, still struggling to get his head around what was proposed to him. Anne stood up and moved over to him, her fingers grabbing at his crotch, feeling that his cock was restricted, grinning because she knew that he had to be wearing the panties that had been selected for him. She undid his jeans and yanked them down his legs. Greg was wearing a pair of purple lace Victoria's Secret hip huggers, his hard cock trapped in its tight confines.

"It's your turn," Anne explained. "You have to piss yourself whilst wearing those panties. Unless of course you want to stop being a member?"

"Well, not really, but well, that's kind of weird is all and it's not like I saw you all do it, so you could just be setting me up," he added as his mind raced.

"Oh OK, so if I piss in my panties for you, you'll believe me?" Anne queried, her fingers running along the lace that covered his cock.

"Um yeah, I suppose so."

Anne grinned at him and lifted up her school skirt to reveal a pair low rise red bikinis before moving to the kitchen where the floor was tiled. Greg and the girls all followed her in. Anne struggled a bit, having not been about to pee, but stood there amongst the attention all the same.

"Ooo here it comes," she said as warm piss at first dribbled from her pussy into the panties, the red material turning darker. Then it flowed and it started running down her legs as the wetness spread through the rest of the fabric.

"Fuck that's hot," Amber said as she watched her friend. Greg just stared. He was surprised to find it an incredible turn on to see Anne pissing herself right there on the kitchen floor, a puddle of piss spreading about her feet. He was even more amazed when her hand reached down and rubbed the piss soaked panties vigorously against her pussy.

"Your turn Greg," Amber said from behind him, her hands pushing him forward, feeling the lace panties that covered his cute bum. The girls all encouraged him and he found himself standing amongst them, his cock hard but expected to pee.

"You know, I might have a problem here," Greg advised.

"Oh, what's that?" Anne asked him.

"Well, you made my cock hard ... and I can't pee when I'm too horny." Teri had been hanging back, still not entirely comfortable that this was her brother. She grabbed some water in a big glass and came forward and handed to him.

"This might help you," she suggested. Greg took the water from her, blushing that his sister was watching him standing here in panties, trying to pee. He downed it quickly. The girls passed him a succession of glasses until he insisted that he really couldn't drink any more. His cock had deflated somewhat by this time, but still he found himself unable to pee.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to do something else until you can," Anne suggested. "It just can't be anything that gets you horny." They settled on playing some cards and Anne grabbed some towels to clean the floor whilst they set up. All of them grabbed large glasses of water as they played.

With a constant source of water and the cards to distract him, it wasn't too long until Greg announced that he thought he was ready. The girls had made him sit at the table in his panties and so he simply stood up and moved to where Anne had stood when she'd pissed herself. Even the thought of what he was doing suddenly had him stiffening, but the girls stayed back a bit, trying not to get him too hard even as their eyes were glued to where the tip of his cock was. After a few moments, the purple lace suddenly darkened and then piss flowed through it and down over Greg's leg. As he relaxed, the flow increased, flowing out away from the panties to splash on the floor.

"Mmm, you are a dirty fucker, aren't you?" Anne teased him. As the piss flowed, Teri grabbed the camera that he'd been hiding and quickly took a quick succession of photos.

"What the fuck?" Greg said.

"Now we're even," Teri grinned at him as the flow of piss ceased. "Now I can keep having fun and I have insurance that you're not going to show anyone the photos of me and Abby. Not unless you want all your mates to see you pissing in your panties." Greg was bright red and tongue-tied.

"It was all a setup?" he managed.

"Not entirely," Anne said, moving to stand next to him. "We like your cock." She grabbed his cock through the wet panties rubbing it, feeling it stiffen beneath her fingers. "And you're still a member if you want to be, but now you can't be mean to your sister."

"Fuck," he said, looking from one girl to the next taking in their solidarity. "I guess I deserved that." He seemed genuinely contrite and even with Anne teasing his cock he apologised to Teri and Abby and promised that he'd let them delete the photos at the first chance they had.

"See, I told you he'd be OK deep down," Anne smiled back to Teri. Amber moved up to stand on the other side of him.

"And that's lucky really, because it was really hot watching you piss yourself Greg. I know I want to see more of it." Saying that, she knelt down on the floor in the puddle that he'd made, yanked his panties down, grabbed his damp erect cock and sucked it into her mouth.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,966 Followers
12