The Panty Girls Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Tommy,” I said.

“Tommy Preston?” asked Jill. Leave it to our little bookworm to not know that I was obviously referring to one of the major hunks in school.

“Yeah,” I said, uncertainly. Where was this going? What did he have to do with the Panty Club?

“OK,” said Cheryl. She had her legs tucked under her, and her wild mane of blond hair fell almost to her sports bra. She took my old panties, the ones she had taken off of me, and threw them at me. “For the second part of your initiation, you have to bring these back here tomorrow night, with Tommy’s sperm on them.”

“What!!? You’ve got to be kidding. No way.” My voice was somehow more surprised and amazed than disapproving. This was more involuntary reaction than an actual objection. Since Tommy had kissed me I’d been wondering a little more than usual just if I was girl enough make a guy spurt cum. But they didn’t know that.

“You promised,” they all said, practically in unison.

Jazzie put her hand on mine and smiled at me like an older sister or something. “It’s more embarrassing than anything. We all had to do it.”

“Besides,” said Ashley, “It’s not like we’re asking you to have sex with him. And who knows, you might even like it. That’s why we let you choose the guy, so it’d be a little more, shall we say, enjoyable for you.”

“Besides,” said Cheryl, “It’s supposed to be an initiation. If it was like totally easy, it wouldn’t be much of an test. So it’s all settled then,” as if I’d just given my enthusiastic approval. “You bring these back tomorrow night with Tommy Preston’s wet sperm still on them and you’re the newest member of the Panty Girls Society.”

I chuckled, embarrassed and not exactly sure just how I was going to accomplish this. “OK,” I said, picking up my panties from my lap.

“There is just one condition,” she said. “You have to have a witness. Part of the deal is that it’s Tommy, and that it’s tomorrow. We can’t have you wiping your daddy’s cum off of some dirty clothes or having your brother jack off into your panties. So someone has to be looking. Since Jazzie was the one who nominated you, she gets to watch. She doesn’t actually have to see him cum or anything, but she has to see or hear enough that we’re all sure that it really happened they way it's supposed to.”

Just then we heard a car in the driveway. Cheryl yelled, “Mom’s home!” and we all scrambled for our pants in a big rush and with a whole lot of giggling. We were all more or less clothed when she walked in the door, but the meeting was obviously over. We all said our goodnights, and Jazzie gave me one piece of whispered advice before we left. “Bring a baggie,” she said.

Obviously I had to play with myself when I got home, and while it didn’t totally satisfy me, I was able to take the edge off my horniness enough to get some sleep. This whole thing had wild thoughts of sex wandering constantly through my head.

I wasn’t exactly composed at school the next day, but I managed to get through my classes. The silken feel of my new panties on my teased-for-too-long pussy didn’t help any. At my request, Jazzie met me in the pool area. There was a swim meet that afternoon, and both Tommy and I were in it. I figured that I’d catch him after the meet, and I’d probably be able to arrange things so that Jazzie could get her ‘evidence’.

After the meet, the pool always emptied out. The doors locked automatically after each person left, and that part of the school was usually abandoned until the cleaning crew worked their way over. While there were still a few swimmers and spectators still there I snuck Jazzie into the girls’ locker room.
She got kind of a funny look in her eye and asked me what I was up to, but I shushed her and told her she’d have to wait and see.

I swam (not very well) and then hung around waiting for the boys’ team to finish their meet. We all had to wait until everybody was done before we could leave - team spirit and all that. I finally spotted Tommy waiting for his event but not standing very near anybody else. He was dripping wet from his warm-up laps, and still the hottest looking guy in school. I walked over to him, noticing again his muscled physique and trying not be too obvious as I stared at the bulge between his legs. I was hoping to get to see it in the flesh in a little bit, but my eyes were still drawn to his manhood. I’d never really looked at a guy’s, you know, thing before. Man, those tight speedos really didn’t leave much to the imagination.

“Hi,” I said.

“Hey! I was gonna give you a call. You up for a movie this weekend?” That was good news. Apparently we’d clicked well enough for a second date. But I had more immediate concerns. I had an initiation to pass.

“Maybe,” I said. “Listen, I know you’re getting ready to swim and all that, but I wanted to ask you a teensy weensy favor.” I smiled my sexiest smile and all but batted my eyes at him. He perked right up, and I noticed his eyes wandering down over my figure. Come to think of it, my swimming suit didn’t exactly leave much to the imagination either.

“What is it?”

“I’ve got something I wanted to show you, but it’ll have to be after the meet. Can you hang around and wait for me?”

“Yeah, I guess.” He had picked up a gleam of anticipation in his eyes, and that was just what I was looking for. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to give him a little idea of what was coming, kind of get him warmed up. Come to think of it, I was kind of getting kind of warmed up myself. My pussy, which hadn’t really gotten over yesterday yet, reminded me that it was going to want a little action today too.

I blew him a kiss and walked slowly away using that walk that every girl knows, the one designed to give your hips that extra little wiggle when you want to drive a boy crazy. I could almost feel his eyes watching me, and I realized once again that boys are pretty easy to get going.

After the meet, I took my time changing in the girls’ locker room so that I could be sure that everybody was gone. I got dressed in my blouse and skirt, but I left my red silk panties off. Jazzie kept pestering me with questions about what I was going to do, but I refused to give her any answers. Hey, if the Panty Girls Society wouldn’t answer my questions, why should I answer theirs?

I left my gym bag with my panties in it on the floor next to a bench. When I figured that there’d be nobody left by the pool, I showed Jazzie where I wanted her to stand. It was at the end of a row of lockers where she could stay hidden and still get a good view of the action. I left her there while I went to get Tommy.

The whole pool area was abandoned just as I had planned, except for Tommy. He was being a good boy, just standing around waiting for me in his jeans and letter jacket. I didn’t give him time to say or do anything, I just ran up and threw my arms around him kissed him hard. After a few seconds of surprised hesitation, he joined in, our tongues and lips feverishly exploring each others’ mouths. This was way beyond the kiss we’d shared on our first date, and I think we were both a little surprised at its intensity.

We finally broke our lip lock and I smiled and took Tommy by the hand to dragged him to the girls’ locker room. He didn’t precisely fight me, but he wasn’t exactly enthusiastically coming along either.

“What do you want to show me in here?” he asked good naturedly. I didn’t answer, but I pulled him to the center of the locker room. I stopped by the bench next to my gym bag. I straddled the bench and kind of pulled him into place astride it but facing me. We were standing there with our legs spread by the bench, and I pressed myself hard against him and went in for another big wet kiss. As we necked I thought I felt the lump between his legs getting bigger. I opened one eye and looked over Tommy’s shoulder. I could see Jazzie peering out from behind the lockers, an honestly surprised look on her face.

I sat down, and for a moment my face was right at the same level as Tommy’s crotch. But he sat down too, and as soon as he did I wrapped my bare legs around him. My pussy was the closest it had ever been to a real live boy, separated only by his jeans and my skirt. I gave him another long wet one, and then I slowly leaned way back on the bench until I could rest on my elbow. I bit my lower lip in what I hoped was a sexy look, and then reached for my skirt.

I slowly raised the material away from my crotch, exposing my naked and newly shaved pussy. The reaction on Tommy’s face was all that I had hoped for, as his mouth fell open in sheer lust. And that wasn’t all - as I watched the lump in his jeans underwent an incredible transformation from baseball shaped mound into long rigid pole in only a few seconds.

Tommy reached for my naked pussy and drew his finger down between my puffy lips before I could stop him. God, the pleasure was intense. The excitement was familiar but somehow still incredibly different from when I touched myself. But we weren’t here for that.

I reluctantly pushed his hand away and said, “Lookee but no touchee,” and then I had to giggle. I quickly sat up and began to unfasten his jeans. Our faces were almost touching, and I thought of how Cheryl had undone my jeans the night before. Man, undressing somebody was a lot of fun! How did she stand the excitement?

I fumbled a little bit - I wasn’t used to undoing somebody else’s pants, but I managed. When I pushed his jeans down to allow me better access, his erection strained against his underwear, obviously very anxious to be set free to do its thing. And I was just the girl to help it. I slipped his shorts down, and it sprang free.

God, it was big! I mean, I’d seen pictures and heard stories, but the first time you see one in person you just can’t believe that it’s supposed to actually slide inside you. It was huge. And the top was all swollen and red and looked for all the world like some kind of miniature plum. The little slit in the end oozed some clear cum, and I was almost overcome with an urge to bend over and taste it.

His naked erection poked up between us, impatient with desire, it’s intended target naked and only inches away. My pussy responded in kind, loosening and growing soft, waiting for the intrusion only a man can offer. The smell of my own hot cum wafted up to my nose. But I had to push my bodily desires aside - I was here for another reason.

I reached down and took his shaft in my hand. It was hot and almost pulsing. Tommy let out a little moan and jerked when I touched it. I had done some research and looked up ‘handjob’ on the internet the night before, and I think I had some idea of how to do it. It didn’t look too hard. But the little movies on my computer screen weren’t much preparation for the feeling of a warm straining dick in my hand. It was as if there was an electrical line going from my hand to my pussy, and I felt a little gush of my warm girl cum splat onto the bench.

After a second, I started to slide my hand up and down my boyfriend’s big erection. I held on firmly, but not too firm, the way I imagined that I would want to be touched. I don’t know if I got it just right, but the look of pure bliss on Tommy’s face said that I was doing well enough.

I looked down between my spread legs and saw his naked erection only inches from my clean shaven pussy. The tip disappeared and reappeared in my hand as I did my best to impersonate the inside of a cunt. We grew slipperier and slipperier as pre-sperm drooled from the tip, covering my hand. Tommy began panting harder and harder as I stroked him, and I thought that maybe he was getting close. I bent down with my free hand and snagged my cotton panties from my gym bag. I straightened up and draped them over my hand and his manhood, and I held on with both hands. I was just in time, too.

Tommy suddenly caught his breath and thrust himself hard against my palms. There was a long pregnant pause, and then with a loud moan he came. The sperm shot out of the end of his dick so hard that the top of my panties actually jerked into the air. I watched them jump as every squirt from Tommy made the wet spot grew bigger. I kept rubbing up and down as he shot spurt after spurt of warm seed into my cotton panties. There was so much of it that it dripped down from my sopping panties all over his dick and my hands, and they became greasy with cum as I pumped away.

Finally he gave one last massive thrust, his dick trying to shoot its load as far into me as it could, and then his thrusts slowed. Somehow and I could tell that he was almost done. I stroked him hard but slow through the panties as he came down from his orgasm, jerking and moaning with pleasure. At last he stopped shuddering, and I let go of his emptied cock.

“Wow,” he said gasping. “That was great!” He had trouble spitting the words out because he was still out of breath. “Anytime you want to show me that again, I’m ready.” He smiled at me.

I gently took my panties off of his shrinking rod and wiped the sperm from his dick and my hands. Then I carefully folded them up so that the wet spot and drooling cum were on the inside. I couldn’t wipe the smile off my face. My first handjob! While I was bent over putting the panties back into my gym bag, Tommy reached for my naked pussy again. This time I decided to let him have a quick feel of my warm slippery quim.

“We’ve got to go,” I said. It was hard to even string a few words together as his hand explored my dripping slit. I had to concentrate to take a deep breath and get out my next sentence. “And you have to get out of here before you get caught in the ladies room.”

He smiled at me, his post orgasmic mood making him fearless. “Oh, let ‘em come. They might learn something.” I gently pushed his hand away from my needy pussy and shook my head at him. He could tell by the look in my eye that I was serious, and he put himself back in his pants and zipped himself in. We both stood up, and I gave him one more kiss. I nestled against him as he put his arm around me and we walked to the gym door.

“Still want to go to a movie this weekend?” I asked.

“Oh yeah,” he said, nodding. I could tell that his mind was more on the sex he might get than on any old movie. I slipped out from under his arm and gave him a shove through the door.

“Wait! Aren’t you coming?”

“No, I forgot something in my locker. You’ll just have to go without me. I’ll see you tomorrow.” I blew a kiss at Tommy and shut the door. I listened for a moment until I heard the sound of his footsteps leaving the pool. I wandered back into the locker room, pretty satisfied with myself. I’d done it! I had Tommy Preston’s sperm on my panties, and I was going to get to be a member of the Panty Girls Society.

Jazzie came out from behind the locker where she’d seen the whole thing.

“How’d I do?” I asked.

“Oh, you did just great,” she said, a tone of amazement in her voice. The smile on her face was as big as the one on my own. Still smiling, Jazzie gave me a kind of funny look, and then shook her head at me, kind of giggling to herself.

“What?” I said.

“Oh, nothing. Come on and we’ll show the other girls what you’ve got.”

“But did I do OK? Am I going to get to be a member?”

“Kiddo, I can pretty much guarantee that.”

We got to Cheryl’s at about six, and they were all there waiting for us. They didn’t have their shoes on, but at least this time they had their pants on. Jazzie confirmed that I had indeed brought the panties with Tommy Preston’s sperm on them, and they all congratulated me, smiling and giggling and patting me on the back. They couldn’t wait for all of the details, and started bugging Jazzie to tell the story.

When we got into the living room, Cheryl turned and faced me with her hand held out expectantly. I dug in my gym bag and took out the baggie with my wet panties in it. I was about to hand it to Cheryl when she removed her hand just long enough to say, “Take them out.”

I took the yucky wet panties from the baggie and put them into Cheryl’s waiting hand. She examined them closely, as if trying to decide if the wet stuff drooling all over them was actually sperm. Then she poked her finger into the wettest spot and slowly held her finger up, covered with a layer of wet panty. Cheryl smiled and me, and then opened her mouth and popped it in! I was so surprised that I just couldn’t believe it. Cheryl sucked gently on my wet panties, obviously relishing the taste. Finally with a loud pop she took her finger from her mouth and said, “Yep. That’s Tommy Preston all right.”

Everybody laughed out loud. Evidently she was just kidding. But then she passed the panties to Ashley, who took a wet lick off of them too. She passed them on, and each girl popped them into her mouth for a moment, tasting the sperm that I had brought them and smiling and laughing. When they got to the end of the line, Jill passed them to me and everybody looked at me expectantly.

“In for a penny, in for a pound,” I thought. Besides, what’s the big deal? I mean, every girl has wondered just what jizz tastes like. At least my first time was going to be with a bunch of girlfriends and not in the backseat of some car. And I was a Panty Girl now, right? I only hesitated a moment, and then I took my panties and searched them for a really sodden part. I bunched them together so that the best cummy spot was right on top, and then I stuck my wet panties into my mouth.

It was salty and wet, and I thought that maybe I could see why some girls became addicted to it. The musky flavor made my head spin, and I felt a warm tingle all the way down to my pussy. I tugged the panties out of my reluctant mouth and smacked my lips. “Mmmmmm, yummy,” I said, and we all had a good laugh.

Now that everybody had had a taste, Jill had us all sit down in a circle and told Jazzie to give us all of the details. Jazzie told them everything, down to the smallest detail. She started with the meeting at the pool, and the girls all had a curious look on their faces, like “Why in the girl’s locker room?” And when she told them how I had hidden her behind the lockers, their eyes grew even wider. But when Jazzie started in about the handjob, they all turned beet red, and Ashley even covered her mouth with her hands.

When the story was over, the girls all cheered and clapped, welcoming me as the newest member of the club. And Jazzie gave me a pat on the knee. “That’s my girl,” she said. Then I got a welcome-to-the-club hug from each of them as they chattered good-naturedly about my adventure.

But I was catching a weird vibe, kind of like there was some secret that I wasn’t privy to. Their attitude seemed a little restrained, not at all like the girls who bared their pussies for me just yesterday. I mean, once you’ve been the center of a group pussy shaving, you don’t figure that there are many secrets left. I kept catching an embarrassed look in their eyes, a flush on a face. Finally I had to ask.

“What is it? Didn’t I do what you wanted?”

“Well,” said Cheryl, looking very embarrassed. The girls were all silent, and I had to ask again, “What? Didn’t I do it right?”

“No, no, no,” said Cheryl. “You did just fine. I must have just screwed up when I told you what we wanted. I wasn’t clear enough. You see, usually we just have the potential member ask the boy to, you know, do himself into the panties.”

I blushed furiously as the girls all giggled at me. “Well,” I said laughing. “Maybe we’ll just have to change the initiation policy!”

And that’s how I became a card-carrying, full fledged, boon receiving official member of the Panty Girls Society, with all of the attendant rights and privileges pertaining thereto.