The Panty Perils of Me 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so alive and so wicked knowing that he had spewed his man juice all over the crotch of his father's expensive suit. How deliciously erotic to have such a young man react to my 40 year old flesh.

Arnold dropped me off at my car and after reaching for my slacks in his back seat, I planted a big kiss directly on his lips and said, "I will be talking to you." I actually wanted to find out more about Jackie, but the thought of seeing Arnold again, at least casually, was something that I would enjoy as well.

When I got home and found everyone asleep, I quickly took a photo of myself with just my blazer on and lilac panties and emailed it to Arnold.

Do I hope that he will spend many afternoons in front of his computer fantasizing about me while he fills a handful of tissues? You bet I do.

By morning I still was humming, however the memory of seeing Mr. Randolf quickly ended my desire to play another piano solo.

12