The Panty Perils of Me 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally once a person experiences an intense orgasm their mind snaps back into a more conservative mode of thinking and the realization that they are almost naked in a public place dripping of sex would cause them a great deal of panic. I seem to be just the opposite. Our little walk back towards the exercise facility extremely aroused me knowing that at any time we might be seem by any number of trustees, deans, administrative heads, faculty, etc. I wanted to reach down inside my panties and play with myself reveling in all of the sensations of being so vulnerable and exposed. Reggie certainly wasn't of the same mind and kept me on course to a side entrance to the locker room. Once inside I stripped down to nothing but my panties as I still felt that I shouldn't be naked in front of another man and my panties needed a good washing anyway. We walked into the shower room, which consisted of a large open area with multiple showerheads attached to central poles facing in all directions. When turned on every showerhead that faced in our direction getting jets of warm water to hit us on all sides. I took a hold of Reggie's light blue briefs pulling them off of his awakening penis slipping them completely off his legs. One of us needed to be totally naked and why shouldn't it be him considering that I was in just my undies for most of the evening.

I then soaped Reggie while he soaped me resulting in another splash of thick white liquid whose evidence quickly washed down the drain.

If he wasn't so darn thick I would have climbed on his extension and let him ram me into the tiled wall of the shower, while my screams of ecstasy echoed off the tiles, but I was truthfully frightened by his size. However his fingers performed all of the magic that I required as they explored all of my hard to reach areas allowing me to shake, rattle, and roll repeatedly as the warm water cascaded over our naked bodies.

Ok, Ok. I realize that I am a bit contradictory by keeping my panties on while at the same time allowing my personal trainer to slip his fingers down inside the waistband to explore my nether regions. But considering all that I have shared with you regarding my panty perils, does this surprise you?

When we were as squeaky clean as we were going to get, I toweled myself off and then stood topless under one of the hand dryers until my panties were dry. With his towel wrapped around his waist Reggie watched as I stood in front of the dryer with my nipples sticking straight out from my breasts turning this way and that way to completely dry the silk fabric of my panties. I was treated to the view of another resurrection of his male member as he stood watching me.

It seemed a shame to let it remain so erect but it was getting quite late and I knew that I needed to get home.

As my final surprise for the evening and once we were back in our clothes, Reggie turned to me with a very mischievous smile confessing to me that he had no plans to become a personal trainer. The entire evening had been set up by him and his friends to allow him to fulfill one of his longtime fantasies.

I feigned my displeasure with him, but it was quite easy to see through my façade. How could I make him believe that I was angry after I had just orgasmed multiple times as a result of his ruse?

I gave him a big hug telling him that I would see him on Friday for another special training session. With one final stroke of my hand along the front of his pants I left the locker room and headed to my car.

As I drove myself home I opened up enough buttons to allow one hand to slip inside my still damp panties and experienced one more orgasm to end my evening. I am quite sure that it was Kathy who was out walking her dog after midnight as my head flew back and I let out a primal yell of "Oh God" just as I drove by.

After all why should this night have been any different from my other unexpected meetings with my nosey neighbor?

12