The Panty Perils of Me 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is so safe to act out when hidden away on the other side of a door, so I really put my heart into it as well as my crotch.

When I had left the car without my dress to call on Arnold it had never occurred to me how much I could help his reputation simply by making a visual and vocal spectacle of myself.

Arnold was a very sexy young man and would be a very lucky catch for any young lady. All he needed was a little jump-start. I became that jump-start as he was giving me mine.

As it was now close to 5:00, I needed to be on my way. Leaving Arnold lying on the floor, I lent down and gave him a big kiss on his crotch soaked lips. (I was surprised at how good I tasted.)

I wrapped my raincoat around my still barely dressed torso and walked out of his room.

There was a surprising number of young men hanging out in the hallway as I luxuriated in their stares slowly making my way to the elevator. I purposely put my hands in the pockets of my raincoat pulling the fabric taut across my bottom giving them a very prominent panty line to ogle as I headed down the hall.

The elevator was equally crowded as I continued to be the center of attention.

The temptation to drop my coat and walk out in just my panties was overwhelming. My lower water works had again sprung a leak.

As I made my final trek across the lobby area to the front doors of the dorm, I heard my name, Ms. Harley, called from behind me. I turned to see Matt calling from behind the desk. "You need to sign out," he exhorted.

I really doubt that this was a necessary procedure, but I complied anyway.

Just as I neared the front desk my heels caught on a raised tile and I found myself swan diving towards the floor. A number of hands reached out to break my fall with one of them grabbing a hold of my raincoat still only secured by the belt.

My momentum forward combined with the clutching hand's momentum backward pulled my coat off of my shoulders and well down my back leaving me with my arms bound to my sides as my breasts popped free of their cover.

As long as the student continued to hold my raincoat I was virtually topless in a straightjacket style of confinement.

The feelings of humiliation and vulnerability flooded through me. The flush of red coursed through my upper body as I tried to extricate myself from this young man's grasp. All eyes were on me as I pulled myself free of my jacket leaving me standing in the midst of so many young men and women wearing purple panties, beige stockings, and lizard skin heels.

I was completely mortified as a hush fell over the gathering.

Playing sexpot in Arnold's dorm room with a single eyewitness all the while having control of the situation was quite a bit different than being so publicly exposed. God, why did it feel so exciting?

Somehow I collected myself, taking my raincoat away from the young man who had accidentally stripped me of any pretense of dignity. I walked to the front desk where Matt was awaiting my signature, took the offered pen and signed myself out.

With my coat still draped over my arm I followed my very erect and puffy nipples out the front door, across the street, and to my car.

For the next two hours, instead of delighting in my expansion of Arnold's reputation, the memory and accompanying feelings of the last few minutes of my visit played over and over in my mind. The entire time I drove with the lower flaps of my raincoat open to my crotch allowing me to continuously massage my little nub through the thin fabric of my very wet panties.

Each time I was close, I would find a safe place to pull over and welcome the intense waves of orgasm as they engulfed my body.

I am sure that more than one driver wondered at the sight of a woman pulled over into the breakdown lane with her head thrown back and mouth wide open as her lower body convulsed with an erotic rhythm.

After four of these stops, I was beginning to feel somewhat normal again.

Then that all too familiar feeling of self-loathing started to invade my psyche. I continuously berated myself for behaving so shamelessly. After all I was a mother and a wife. How could I possibly act so out of control? What is wrong with me that I become so aroused showing myself off or being shown off? This just isn't how a sane woman should act.

I wanted to be purged of my salacious fantasies and desires. I wanted to see the professor.

12