The Panty Perils of Me 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to our preoccupation neither one of us realized that Kathy had returned standing only 10 feet away watching my pornographic display of devotion to Edward.

I am not sure what exactly caught my eye delivering me from my intense concentration of desire. It might have been the fact that Kathy had moved considerably closer while her own special pre-orgasmic odor emanated from her crotch.

Just as I turned to look to see who had joined our private party, Edward's entire body spasmed and a glorious rope of white liquid spewed through the air. The act of turning my head caused me to point my sexual weapon in the direction that I was looking and I watched the first spray of Edward's jism splash across Kathy's light blue t-shirt and seersucker shorts.

Her reaction was one of pure shock and it occurred to me that this might be the first time she had ever witnessed a man ejaculating without the benefit her womb to catch it.

Her mouth was wide open as Edward's second spurt, equally strong and fluid filled, caught her on the chin and neck leaving a gob of white semen clinging to the bottom of her chin.

By this time I am convinced that Kathy knew that she was in the line of fire, but she never moved and continued to receive Edward's liquid presents across her lower legs and espadrille style shoes.

Obviously Edward had been storing up for quite some time. I assume that our little adventure in the snow almost 2 months ago was his last time. Or he was particularly turned on by the lewd but very sexy spectacle he was creating.

Kathy remained in her state of suspension as I rose from my kneeling position. Without even thinking I led her away from the porch to the center of the backyard, picked up the professor's hose, the garden one, and rinsed the remnants of Edward's excitement off of Kathy's clothes.

The entire time I was standing in the middle of my neighborhood wearing nothing but my white pair of bikini panties and a pair of tan heels. Dusk was upon us so neither one of us was all that exposed.

The glow of the houses interior lights made Edward's backyard seem translucent giving my white panties a golden glow. The sense of being almost naked where any of my neighbors could see me now only added to my arousal.

As Kathy's t-shirt absorbed the water making it almost transparent, her equally erect nipples and well defined areoles shown right through along with a very sheer and low cut light blue bra. My prim and proper neighbor seemed to have an exquisite taste for lingerie and by the state of her nipples was quite obviously turned on by the scene that had unfolded before her.

I purposely kept the water away from her neck and chin turning the hose off and dropping it to the ground. As if in a dreamlike state, I walked directly to her and began to suck the professor's liquid remnants off of Kathy's chin and neck while at the same time using my fingers to find her hard oversized nubs now readily apparent through her wet t-shirt. With a mouthful of Edward's goo dripping from my lips I French kissed Kathy depositing most of the creamy goo into her mouth.

She didn't hesitate to swallow and then suck my tongue for the last remnants of the lingering taste of Edward's spunk.

At the same time she met my embrace with one of her own and within seconds was exploring most of my exposed erogenous zones with her own educated fingers.

There was no doubt that this woman spent time masturbating as she found my sensitive areas without hesitation and began to vibrate her fingers across my protruding kernel.

Edward remained on the porch basking in the glow of his recent orgasm watching the two middle-aged nymphets play unashamedly in his backyard. One of my hands slipped down to Katy's waist quickly undoing the button and zipper of her shorts. I wanted her to be as undressed and vulnerable as I was forfeiting her carefully crafted façade for prim and proper. It was a bit difficult to extract her shorts considering how soaked they were, but Kathy assisted with one of her hands and before long she was standing in just a pair of very sheer light blue string bikini panties. Once I had her shorts off it was a simple matter to extricate her perfectly round breasts from her t-shirt and bra leaving her in an equally accessible state of undress.

I reached between Kathy's legs and easily found her female kernel pushing against the thin nylon fabric of her very sexy panties.

We took turns sucking on each other's nipples while rolling each one's kernels until orgasms overtook our efforts. We spasmed and convulsed, hugging each other with her larger breasts and nipples pressed against my much tinier ones.

It felt incredible.

When we were both done Kathy grabbed the hose and sprayed me from head to toe emitting such a joyful and playful laugh that it was intoxicating. However her joyful cries also brought out some of the neighbors nearest to the professor's house so we both scrambled to the safety of his back porch.

With both of us dripping wet we sat down along side of each other and held hands.

I knew right then that I had just found my best friend.

12