The Panty Perils of Me 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to writhe and wiggle on the floor letting them think that I was about to orgasm again. They all began to stroke themselves and I wasn't shy about watching. My eyes darted from one penis after another and then up to their faces. It easily was one of the sexiest sights that I have ever seen as I could see the change in their expressions as the urgency in their stroking increased.

Soon everyone's hips were thrusting towards me in tempo to their manual ministrations. I verbally encouraged them telling each one how well they were doing, how big they were, and how I couldn't wait to be splashed with their creamy goo.

It didn't take long at all and the man nearest to my head arched his back, pushing his pelvis forward, sending a long rope of semen across my face and down the front of my body. The warm sticky substance electrified my excitement. It was so obscene and pornographic and so sexy to get splashed by a man's excitement for me. I was the cause and the catalyst.

Then the rains came as one after the other delivered their payload over and across my bare body until I was dripping everywhere. My face, my breasts, my crotch, nothing was untouched by the warm slippery excitement that had just erupted from my audience's erections. I rubbed it all over my nipples and used it's slickness to slide one hand back and forth between my legs.

I was in heaven.

I apologize for the aside here, however; ever since my panty perils began I would find times when my entire body would vibrate as the desire or maybe I should say need to act out. It would overwhelm me. I don't know if this ever occurs to you. Every nerve ending tingles pushing forward my secret side and once it comes out; I have to perform in a way that makes me feel ultra sexy and decadently naughty. I had been in one of those moods all day and now my hidden desires were being fulfilled beyond any of my expectations.

I was slipping on the slick wood floor as I tried to bring my pot to a boil one more time, so I turned myself over spreading my knees wide apart to gain a better grip as well as to not let my audience see me slipping my hand down the front of my leopard print panties. I wanted to get to the crutch of the matter and orgasm one more time. With my head lying on my arm and my bottom sticking in the air, I went to work on myself.

My nylon-clad bottom was quivering and shaking as I applied my manual vibrator in order to thoroughly polish my little pearl. I could tell that all eyes were on my backside as it shook in tempo to my masturbatory efforts. As I was almost there, a splash of hot thick liquid hit my lower back and bottom, which acted as a green light for me to Uh!, Uh!, Uh! once again.

It seemed that one member of my 6 gun salute had held out on me providing me with an additional coating of goo across my back. It did give me that little push that I seemed to crave to reach my own sloppy orgasm. As the new series of convulsions shook my body I found it difficult to maintain my position and eventually my face was completely on the floor being soaked by a puddle of the men's liquid appreciation.

I now was covered everywhere and the newly laid (An interesting choice of words) wood floor was equally creamy.

I rolled over and just lay there for a while as the men voiced their overwhelming appreciation of my performance and me. It was funny to be lying prone on a floor covered with male residue in just a tiny pair of panties and work boots with a smile on my face. It was the most erotic thing that I had ever done and my multiple orgasms were a testament to how much I enjoyed it.

Now it was time to clean up and allow everyone to get back to work.

The basement had a laundry tub with a small hose attached to the faucet. I was able to use it to thoroughly rinse myself off as well as my t-shirt and panties. I used a paint cloth to dry myself as best I could and applied my wet t-shirt to the wood floor to wipe it clean. After all I was the cause of the mess, so I felt responsible to clean it up. It took a few trips up and down the stairs to get everything back to shiny. I then went back downstairs and sprayed myself with the hose until every part of me felt squeaky-clean.

To the continued pleasure of my crewmates, I then exited out the back door climbing onto a stack of 2 by 4's and let the sun dry me off. I was in the middle of a large housing project lying outside in my panties having discarded my work boots before I climbed up on the stack of boards. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.

As the day drew to a close I slipped my work boots back on grabbed my t-shirt and jeans and went back inside to thank each one of the men for their generous donations; liquid and financial. Yes, I remained topless and pantless as I hugged each one not caring whether they explored my bare nipples or panty clad bottom with their hands.

I then got as dressed as best I could considering that my t-shirt was only a half one barely covering my still erect nipples and climbed back into Mr. Abromski's truck for my ride home.

Needless to say I was invited to come back anytime.

What was so different for me this time was that afterwards I didn't feel my usual qualms or guilt about what I had done and besides I now had a big check to deliver to the new professor in my life. I had definitely turned a corner in my acceptance of my sexual side.

When I got home I checked my cell phone for messages and had one from Mr. Lawrence. He was very apologetic for having tried to have his way with me after the charity event and wanted to invite me to his Racquet club as a way of atonement. For some reason I wasn't very comfortable about getting back together with him, but when has that ever stopped me?

12