The Panty Perils of Me 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My crescendo of "Oh, Oh, Oh" and "Yes, Yes, Yes." resounded throughout the locker room.

I had no idea that I was being so vocal until I was startled by a particularly loud cry as it echoed back to me.

I flushed bright red absolutely sure that Mr. Van der Waal had heard every issuing orgasm as it rocked my crevice.

Trying to delay my exit and reunion with him as long as possible, I dried my panties under the hand dryer, slipping them back on and over my well washed and rinsed kernel, rebuttoned my blouse and put my boots back on.

As I exited the ladies locker room, Mr. Van der Waal was right where I had left him and by the smile on his face had definitely heard my exclamations of sexual release, although he didn't say anything.

We then walked out the front entrance where I found my skirt lying on the blacktop right where I had left it.

I picked it up, but didn't bother to put it back on.

Mr. Van der Waal led me to an old dark green Mercedes that was in mint condition. He opened the door and I slid into a soft creme colored leather passenger seat that caressed my barely covered body.

It felt so right to be wearing so little on the incredibly soft fabric.

Wearing nothing but a pair of teeny, tiny panties inside such a well preserved car seemed so deliciously decadent.

God, I could only imagine what it would be like to drive such a nice car wearing so little.

I had to shake the image from my head as I was getting turned on all over again.

I didn't have to provide him directions as he already knew where I lived. Maybe this should have seemed creepy to me, but nothing about him seemed creepy.

It was the perfect ending to a perfect evening.

On the drive home I thought about how much Mr. Van der Waal reminded me of the Professor.

I could feel a similar but different sort of sexual energy with Mr. Van der Waal.

As I sat next to him, my entire body pulsated with nervous anticipation; but of what.

Once we arrived at my house, I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and thanked him for the incredibly climatic evening.

He laughed knowing the full meaning of my use of words.

I exited the car and walked up my driveway still holding my skirt in my hands.

As I lay in bed thinking about the entire evening, my feeling of anticipation increased.

I have the strongest sense that I will be hearing from Mr. Van der Waal again.