The Panty Perils of Me 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He definitely was an 'ass man' and my ass fit his tastes to a tee.

Once we entered his office he sat down behind an immense desk and proceeded to write out a check placing it on the corner of his desk. I knew something was up besides his penis.

"I am a very straight forward man," he began, "And I would love to have your lovely lips around my c**k as a way to seal our deal."

I looked at the check sitting on his desk. He had written it out for $1,000 more than the asking price of the car.

"Another donation to the University" I thought to myself.

I guess I should have thought that I wasn't anybody's slut and didn't give blow jobs for money.

I guess I should have thought a lot of things like leaving my dress on while driving, but I was in my mood.

Bob thought that I was part of the package and I didn't see any reason to change his mind.

A very primal part of me was enjoying the role of a sexy bimbo with a spankable butt.

Maybe this is exactly what happens when a business man or woman leaves home to go to a conference or convention. They assume another persona that lets them explore their sexual side without any limitations.

So I guess that in a way this was my business conference.

"Well, if it seals the deal, I guess that I could give you a little kiss," I responded with a sly little grin licking my lips while staring directly at his crotch.

I walked around to Bob's side of his desk; knelt on the floor; unzipped his zipper; and pulled out his deep red, swollen headed, and oozing erection.

Taking a firm grip on his shaft I licked his penis along the vein that runs on the underside from bottom to top. I then ran my tongue across the head licking up his sticky goo.

Treating Bob's penis like it was a lollipop, I swirled my tongue over and around the tip and head, then wrapping my lips over it while making a loud sucking sound.

While I performed orally for him I also arched my back and moved my bottom back and forth giving him a good look at my barely covered assets.

I felt him lean forward almost trapping my face against his groin and without warning I a stinging smack of his hand ricocheted off one of my cheeks. I jerked forward; a movement that pushed his erection well into my mouth.

It seems that he was going to direct my oral activities by swatting my cheeks whenever he wanted me to deep throat him.

I straightened my neck as well as I could so his his throbbing flesh could push in as far as it would go, and keeping me from biting him each time he smacked my bottom.

At work we are always told to keep the customer in mind and I certainly was abiding by this.

"Uh's and ow's reverberated off his office walls as we both verbally reacted to each other's activities.

The stinging slaps across my cheeks were creating a very sensual effect on my now very swollen lips.

Each time his hand stung my almost bare skin a small amount of liquid would drip down from my crotch.

I was about as turned on as I could be.

It seems that my little role play of a woman for hire appealed to my very base sense of self.

And I respond arousingly well to a man who has no problem stating what he wants from me.

Just as I knew that he was about to give me chipmunk cheeks with his hot cream, he pulled me off of his penis shooting his hot spunk across my face and breasts.

It came in globs dripping from my chin and both nipples.

Obviously Bob liked seeing me covered with his liquid explosion as his penis remained pointing straight into my face even after he had finished his lewd baptism of me.

"God, that felt good" he exclaimed adding, "The bathroom is right through that door."

I got up from the floor receiving one last smack across my bottom. Holding my arm across my torso just under my breasts kept his creamy salute from dripped onto my panties.

Once in his private bathroom I was able to clean all of his liquid salute off my face and breasts.

I then took the signed car title out of my shoulder bag, as it had survived the trip, and handed it to him.

As he perused the document, I asked if he had something for me to wear.

I decided that it would be better to wear something more for my trip home. No more driving almost naked; at least for this day.

He walked out and came back with a dark red t-shirt.

"This is about the only thing that I have as they were misprints, so I never gave them to my truckers."

The t-shirt had the name and logo of his trucking firm on the front and large white letters on the back that read, "I accept any size load and go the distance for you."

I turned a shade of gray fully realizing the double entendre of the message.

But, hey, I would be mostly concealed sitting in the car anyway.

I slipped it over my head finding that it barely reached past my crotch. Well, at least I wasn't almost naked anymore.

The first time that I remembered that I wasn't driving home, was when Bob asked me where he could have me dropped off.

Earlier that morning I had checked the bus schedules and figured that if I arrived reasonably on time and didn't spend more than 30 minutes with Bob, I would have just enough time to catch the bus back to the city.

What I hadn't considered or even dreamed of at the time was how to accomplish this feat wearing just a pair of sheer front panties.

To say that panic was setting in was an understatement. My entire body went into a full panic attack as I tried to gasp for air while breaking out into a cold sweat.

My panties were sticking to my skin as I mumbled, "I need to catch the 1:00 bus to the city."

OMG!!!!!

I was about to spend 3 hours on a bus ride wearing a too short t-shirt that read, "I accept any size load."

What I had earlier surmised as my version of a business trip had suddenly turned into a nightmare?

I don't really remember getting into the truck, but Bob had one of his crew drop me off at the bus station. His employee spent most of the time staring at my legs and white nylon covered crotch, but it gave me a chance to calm down and collect my thoughts.

I took another one of my very deep breaths, which seems to precede all of my unexpected exposures, and walked as nonchalantly as a 40 year old woman wearing a micro, micro, mini dress with a very suggestive phrase printed on its back could possibly do.

I had decided to convince myself that my t-shirt was a mini dress although climbing onto the bus with the driver just behind me making a Hmmm, Hmm sound told me that I was still in just a t-shirt. A t-shirt that barely reached past my still red cheeks.

I strolled about halfway down the aisle and settled into a seat. My mini dress now barely reached to the seat cushion that I was on.

I kept my shoulder bag in my lap to keep my crotch from being seen by everyone who walked down the aisle past me.

Luckily there were only 5 other passengers on the bus so I had the two seats to myself as well as most of the ones around me.

However, a nice looking man in his late 20's with dark brown hair, brown eyes, dressed in jeans and work boots sat directly across the aisle from me.

I kept glancing at him out of the corner of my eye wondering how long it would take him to realize that the woman across the aisle from him was displaying all of her legs right up to her cheeks.

And except for her strategically placed shoulder bag, a vee of white nylon would be seen between her tightly closed legs.

Surprisingly enough it was close to 20 minutes before my young voyeur discovered my state of exposure.

He was trying to be as subtle as he could, but couldn't help glancing over towards me every few seconds.

Before he had noticed me I had been able to spend some time noticing him.

He had very kind features and looked intelligent, which made me more comfortable then I would normally be in a situation like this.

I know, I know. Earlier I said that I must be getting used to being seen wearing very little, but this was quite different than any of my previous unexpected exposures.

Thankfully my little message of accepting any size load was pressed against the back of my seat.

He reminded me a little of Arnold as he seemed shy and very unassuming. Definitely not the type of person who would take advantage of a woman wearing very little on a public bus.

Finally after watching his sideway glances for over half an hour, I looked directly at him, smiled, and said "Hi.".

He smiled back returning my greeting.

I normally don't talk to strangers, although it seems that I have no qualms about putting their penises in my mouth, but I liked the look of this young man.

I found myself blurting out,"You can't believe what kind of a day I have had."

He looked at my completely bare leg and responded, "I don't think that I could."

I felt my entire body relax and knew immediately that he was safe.

I told him about my day including most of the details other than the spanking and the blow job.

He listened intently showing concern and wild disbelieve in all of the right spots. I enjoyed talking to him and could tell that he enjoyed me.

When he asked if I really was wearing just my panties under the T-shirt, I reached down and pulled the t-shirt up above my waist.

The look in his eyes when he saw the tiny string of material that hugged my hip was pure magic; a very sensual kind of magic.

I completely forgot everything that had happened to me so far, along with the fact that I was sitting on a bus talking to a perfect stranger.

Damn myself! I again wanted to play.

I swung my knees towards him so he had a little peek between my legs as my shoulder bag was still strategically situated on my lap.

His eyes immediately looked at the new view and I watched the expression of delight spread across his face.

"OK, now you need to show me something," I almost purred across the aisle.

He returned my request with a quizzical stare, so I motioned to his lap and mimicked an unzipping motion.

He was clearly embarrassed, but not embarrassed enough to refuse.

Looking over the seatbacks in front of him and behind to confirm that we were almost alone, he reached down to his waist, took a hold of the zipper of his jeans and pulled.

The telltale sound of the zipper made my knees weak. I wanted to grab myself and work out some tension.

I again motioned to him, but this time to open his fly now that the zipper was down.

I saw the front of his blue and green plaid boxers and knew that it would be very simple for him to reach in and pull his penis out of his jeans.

He gave me that look that says, "Is this what you wanted?" I responded my taking my shoulder bag off of my lap while at the same time lifting my t-shirt up to reveal the top elastic of my panties.

My trimmed mound was clearly visible through the sheer fabric.

His eyes went wide with shock and amazement.

I looked at his crotch and nodded to him indicating that I wanted to see the same.

He unbuttoned his jeans, pulling the two folds of fabric wide apart. Then taking a hold of the opening in his boxer shorts he pulled the fabric apart.

By the look of shock on his face, I don't think that he intended what happened next.

Out popped the most perfectly formed erection that I have ever seen. It was at least 7 inches long, lean, circumcised, with a round dark red helmet.

Now it was my turn to stare with awe and satisfaction.

He quickly reached down to put it away, and I cleared my throat loudly to stop him.

It was the cutest thing to see him with his hand around the shaft looking at me.

I shook my head to signal to him, "Don't you dare put that thing away."

He dropped his hands down to his sides in response.

I really wanted to go over to him and impale myself on his erection riding it until I couldn't stand the pleasure anymore, but I had had sex with one stranger already today.

And besides I kept trying to convince myself that as long as I wasn't having intercourse, I wasn't cheating.

Yah, right!!

I pointed my crotch directly at my boy toy and opened my knees as wide as I could considering the space provided between the rows of seats.

His erection pulsed in response to my blatant exhibition.

Pulling my t-shirt further up to reveal my very erect nipples I let the fabric rest on my tiny breasts.

His erection continued to pulse.

I stared directly into his eyes and watched him watch me slid my right hand down inside the top of my panties.

The sheer front of my string bikini's provided no doubt as to the destination of my hand.

My lower lips were wet with my excitement and it was effortless to find my awaiting kernel.

As I softly rubbed my finger along its wet surface, my knees opened wider. My eyes closed and I let out a soft moan of pure pleasure.

Boy toy was mesmerized by my performance.

I looked at him and then down at his crotch indicating that he needed to do the same for me.

His erection was already starting to ooze as he wrapped his fingers around the shaft and began to pump the firm flesh.

This boy was going to be finished long before I wanted him to, so I again cleared my throat shaking my head to stop.

The look of disappointment on his face was delectable.

Pulling my t shirt back down my torso, I stood up, stepped across the aisle and settled into the seat right next to him.

I whispered, "Let me show you how to do that."

His penis was oozing non stop which was literally making me drool.

I smeared his goo over and around the distinctive head while at the same time opening my mouth and letting my drool drip down.

Wrapping my hand around his long shaft I pointed his erection forward in order to direct my saliva to drip along his slender pointer.

As I drooled, I continued to stroke him until he was nice and slippery.

Once his skin was glistening with my drippings I directed my attention to his swollen helmet wrapping my fingers around the very top of his shaft and using my thumb to rub across it's oozing oriface.

It was precisely at this moment that he said, "I bet you can't get me to come in less than 10 minutes."

It seemed odd and I should have asked for an explanation as usually we all like to make things last as long as possible.

But you know me, I am always up for a challenge.

I was going to get him to spurt semen all across the back of the seat in front of us.

I went to work on his erection continuously keeping it slick and slippery alternately stroking him from testicles to tip and then rubbing the very tip with my thumb.

I couldn't believe it as after the ten minutes of heavy breathing and a continuous oozing tip, there were no spurts, squirts, or splashes.

Still gripping his erection, I said, "Ok, Ok, I lost the bet. So what do I have to do?"

He smiled with a 'I know something that you don't' grin and replied, "I want a blow job on the bus."

The seats provided virtually no room for me to kneel on the floor and they were too narrow to kneel on without my almost bare butt sticking out into the aisle, but I had taken the challenge and lost.

"So tell me what you know that I don't."

He then explained to me that just after he had reached puberty he had injured his penis and lost most of the sensitivity to it.

So he was able to get an erection, a very nice one I might add, however it was very difficult for him to reach the point of ejaculation.

"So you can stay hard for a long time without squirting?" I asked.

"That's right." he replied.

We still had close to 2 hours left on our bus ride, so I asked him if I could try something out before performing my task.

"Anything you want." he said.

Remember how before I had stated that when I saw his almost perfect erection, I just wanted to impale myself on it?

Well Ms. Harley hadn't had a good orgasm since her little drive earlier in the day, and Ms. Harley was horny; very horny.

Somehow I managed to position myself facing forward on his lap which in the process had me push my nylon covered cheeks right in his face.

But a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

With my legs shaking from the physical effort of essentially stooping over his extended spear of asparagus, I slipped one hand between my legs sliding the thin strip of nylon fabric to the side of my crotch and ever so slowly lowered myself onto his firm flesh.

Once I was situated, I placed both hands on the arm rests on both sides of his seat and began to lower and raise myself letting my internal juices fully lubricate his flesh dildo.

I slowly worked it back and forth until I could comfortably lower my entire weight into his lap.

The feel of having his warm erect flesh invade my lower regions was beyond astounding.

My head flew back, my eyes shut, and a long moan of pure pleasure escaped through my closed lips.

Oh my god, I don't think that I had ever felt something so incredibly delicious.

Every nerve ending in my body was responding to the feeling.

I would swear that the tip of his head was poking the bottom of my stomach, and it felt fabulous.

Now my entire frame was shaking.

I gripped the arm rests and raised myself up until I could feel the ridge of skin around his swollen head tweak my kernel.

Another moan of raw passion escaped. I began a frantic series of up and down movements using his ridge to massage my kernel.

"Uh, uh, uh, uh" was the extent of my vocabulary as I entered the prelude of my first orgasm.

When my body convulsed the first time, I was able to keep myself raised in just the right position to get the full effect.

However each subsequent spasm brought my trembling arms closer and closer to exhaustion until I was again fully impaled on his throbbing weapon of sexual pleasure.

My entire body was glistening in sweat from the combination of physical effort and the series of fantastic orgasms.

Once I felt rested enough, I repeated the process over and over again.

After close to 20 minutes of playing stoop tag with his rock hard organ, I was too exhausted to lift myself up from my full impalement.

The entire time, he never came or convulsed allowing me to simply use him for my extreme pleasure.

Finally I had had enough. He had to help me to stand up to allow his long snake to escape from its lair.

I slumped back into the seat beside him and saw copious amounts of my liquid orgasms dripping and running down the length of his still hard flesh.

Now it was his turn.

As I climbed up onto my seat so that I was kneeling with my butt sticking out into the aisle, he said to me, "I love the logo on your t-shirt."

I couldn't help but laugh and replied, "Let's see what kind of a load I can deliver."

I could feel the bottom of my t-shirt barely touching my lower back and knew that I was giving the bus driver a full view of my sweat soaked and clinging panties.

At this point I just didn't care anymore.

Ms. I don't want anyone to think that I am a slut was completely gone.

I liked who I was becoming and no longer cared who knew it.

Taking a hold of boy toy's shaft, I lowered my face down into his lap wrapping my lips around his erection.

I was a bit over come with the taste of my own juices. It is often that a person gets to taste their sexual excitement unless they purposely want to. thought occurred to me.

As I was bobbing for apples in his lap a thought occurred to me. If boy toy can barely feel any stimulation form his sexual extension, why not try something that usually results in a very intense oral experience.

I know that the most sensitive area on a man's erection is usually the narrow ridge of skin located right between the space created by the ridge of his helmet.

And since it is located on the underside of his erection , I could use my lower teeth to rub this area raw.

So I stuck out my lower jaw baring my teeth to his skin and began to bob up and down on his penis.