The Panty Perils of Me 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And after a few scrapes of my teeth I would stop at the top of his penis and bite him eliciting a little squeal of pleasure from him.

I had found the formula for his ejaculation.

Of course with my head lowered into his lap I had no idea that my bobbing bottom was garnering attention from the driver as well as the very few other passengers on the bus.

As I continued my oral efforts on boy toy, I had a silent cheering section watching the thin nylon of my panties recede into my cheeks as well as the appearance of a very visible camel toe.

If I had known, I might not have pushed my free hand down inside the sheer front of my panties letting two fingers find my still very swollen kernel.

I can only imagine what it must have looked like as my select audience watched the little wrestling match going on under the thin fabric covering my soaked crotch.

This time it was well under 10 minutes when I heard boy toy's exclamation of "Oh yah!" and felt the first hot and gooey load of jism fill my mouth.

I managed to time my swallows in between his ejaculation so nothing overflowed onto his pants.

I don't know if it had been a while since he last came, but the volume of liquid that issued from him was incredible.

I certainly wasn't going to require a late lunch.

When it was all over and I was again able to place my posterior where it belonged, a loud ovation filled the bus causing both myself and boy toy to flush in embarrassment.

Actually for me it was more a flush of pride and orgasmic afterglow.

I had had the most incredibly exciting and arousing day ever.

As I walked off the bus, the driver thanked me. He didn't say why and I didn't have to ask.

Exiting the bus, I spied Mr. Van der Waal waiting beside his car. He drove me home and thanked me for helping out.

I simply smiled.

As I walked towards my house, I heard him say behind me, "Nice t-shirt by the way."

I thought to myself with a grin, "Yes it is. It certainly is."