The Panty Sniffer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're reading my mind, I've already started."

"I'll race you." Fearful that Mandy would hear Derrick, she added, "But this time, make some real noise, I want to hear you get off."

Mandy took her suggestion to heart, and let loose a steady stream of erotic noises, laced with every sexual obscenity in her vocabulary. It was more than enough to drown out Derrick's grunting.

Darlene joined her friend, expressing her lust in the foulest ways she could think of. Derrick was beside himself, fucking his mother while listening to two of the filthiest mouths he had ever heard. Ready to cum, he pulled out and sprayed his mother with rope after rope of his creamy white seed, painting her breasts and face at will.

If Mandy heard him, she didn't let on. They both got off together in a cacophony of unintelligible gibberish.

"Whew," Mandy said, "I'm really glad I called."

"Me too," Darlene replied, giving Derrick a satisfied smile as she scooped up his goo and licked it off her fingers. "Do you still want Derrick to come by?"

"For?"

"Behave yourself Mandy, I'm talking about tutoring."

"Of course. Have him come by this afternoon."

"That will work."

"Anything I should do to get Johnny ready?"

She knew that Mandy would find a way to get a piece of Derrick's monster cock. But just to make sure, she baited the hook. "No... but you better keep track of your panties."

They both had a good laugh and ended the call.

"Mom," Derrick asked, "do you think she'll let me... you know..."

Darlene gave him a wink. "I've planted the seed, the rest is up to you. But, remember, not a word about us. I'm dead serious about that."

*****

Mandy opened the door. Her snug fitting summer dress accentuated her large breasts. The white floral print was just the virginal look she wanted to display for Derrick, the pantie sniffer with the monster cock. She had no idea where things might go, but after this morning's call with Darlene, the possibilities were churning in her mind. "Hi Derrick," she said, giving him a big hug and pressing her breasts into his scrawny body. "Just like old times."

He returned her hug, lingering just long enough to imprint those massive breasts in his memory. "You mean high school, when I used to tutor Johnny?" As they broke off, he caught her taking a quick glance down. Too bad his pants were too loose to reveal what he was packing.

"Exactly," she said, taking him by the hand. "I'll get Johnny."

Derrick's eyes were glued to her ass, gently swaying under the flared dress, giving him just a hint of its generous size. Her shoulder length hair had a deep mahogany sheen, with highlights that were slightly muted. She looked every bit as hot as his mother did.

"Hey dude," Johnny said, giving him a light shoulder jab, "thanks for helping me out. I'll really be fucked... oops, sorry Mom... screwed, if I don't get off academic probation by the end of summer."

Derrick flinched at the jab. Johnny had muscled up for college football, while he was still the same scrawny kid he was in high school, albeit, one with a previously unknown secret weapon. This newfound knowledge gave him a surge of confidence, like an invincible superhero. A new nickname flashed in his mind: Mr. Big Dick. "Hey Johnny, that was some year you had at State."

"Thanks buddy, how about you, how was your first year of college. I hear its party city, you must have had to beat the girls off with a stick."

He thought about trying to boost his image, but then decided it wasn't necessary. After all, Mandy already knew his secret, and what Johnny thought didn't matter. "I wish, but it was all books, all the time. I never had a single date."

Mandy looked at him with an arched eyebrow. They hadn't discussed his social life, and now it sounded like it hadn't progressed much since high school. Was he a virgin? She quickly wiped that thought from her mind.

"Dude," Johnny replied, "hang with me and I'll get you hooked up."

Mandy glared at her son. "Johnny, that's the kind of thinking that got you into trouble in the first place. You and Derrick need to stick to academics. I've set up space in the den. Time to get to work."

"Right Mom," he said, dismissively, "come on Derrick, you did this before. It should be a piece of cake."

Derrick looked at Mandy, rolled his eyes, then followed Johnny into the den.

It took Derrick nearly two hours to map out a study plan to get Johnny back on track. They were just finishing up when Mandy popped her head in the door and asked, "Who's Celia?"

Johnny grinned, giving Derrick a wink. "She's a cheerleader at State, I'm taking her to a concert tonight. She's a little early."

"Not to worry," Mandy said, "I'll wait with her in the living room."

"No need," Derrick said, "we just finished."

Derrick took one look at Celia and nearly shit his pants. She was drop dead gorgeous. A strawberry blond with thick luscious curls. Probably just another date for Johnny, but a wet dream come true for him. His face flushed when she gave him a hug, mashing her firm young tits into his sunken chest. He suddenly felt inadequate again, standing next to Johnny. Fuck. If they only knew what he was packing in his pants, then things would be different.

On their way out the door, Johnny turned to his mom and said, "She'll be staying the night." It was a statement, not a question, like anybody was going to tell him no.

Mandy understood, annoyed that she had no say in the matter. "Have a good time." It was the best she could muster.

After they left, she turned to Derrick. "Thanks for coming by. Do you think there's hope for him?"

"He'll make it; he's not dumb, he just needs to put in the time. I'll get him through it."

There was no way she was going to let him leave. "He kind of pissed me off tonight, he was supposed to help me out with chores before he went out." She prayed that Derrick would take the bait, and offer to help.

He knew what she was doing, but was having trouble formulating a game plan of his own. Fuck, he wasn't very good at this. Plus, he couldn't get Celia out of his mind. What an incredible fuck she must be. He shook it off, remembering who he was, Mr. Big Dick.

"I've got a little time before Mom is expecting me home. What do you need done?"

"You're a life saver, could you bring the laundry down from upstairs."

There it was, and none too subtle. He knew there would be a pair of panties sitting right on top of the dirty clothes, probably still wet from getting herself off with Mom. He took his time going upstairs, basking in his newfound confidence. Mr. Big Dick was going to see some action.

She yelled after him, "It's in the linen closet." She had dropped her lime green boy short panties into the hamper just before Celia knocked on the door. They should still be there, nice and wet, maybe even still warm. She had no doubt that they would be missing when he brought the hamper down. But, then what?

He dropped the hamper in front of the washer.

She didn't do a very good job of hiding her disappointment, the panties were still there, on top of the dirty clothes, exactly where she had left them.

Derrick let her stew, knowing that she expected them to be missing. However, he had played out that scenario in his mind, and each time, it took forever to get where he wanted to be. Mr. Big Dick needed a better plan, a bold plan. He picked up the panties and sniffed them, as though she wasn't in the room, watching him.

Her disappointment quickly turned to admiration, and she realized that she'd been played. Although, she wasn't sure whether it was Darlene, or Derrick. No matter, the charade was up, and they were both about to get what they wanted. She reached out and squeezed his cock while he continued sniffing her panties. "Oh!" She didn't have to fake that reaction.

Derrick smiled, slipping the panties into his pants pocket. What next? His sudden indecision didn't go unnoticed.

Mandy looked at him, the wheels churning in her head. It slowly dawned on her, there was no master plan. Derrick only knew what to do because he must have been listening to their phone call. "You heard us this morning, your Mom and me?"

He nodded, afraid to answer, not wanting to break the promise he made to his mom.

Mandy was thinking again. It still didn't make sense. They were both on cell phones, there was no extension to listen in on. He didn't just hear them, he was there, in the kitchen. "You watched too?"

Derrick's face flushed, his eyes darting from side to side, refusing to look at her. Mom was going to kill him.

Mandy knew she was on the right track, but was having trouble putting the final pieces together. Then she remembered Darlene's assumption that she had something going on with Johnny, and then the strange request to get noisy. "Oh my! Your mom is a bad girl, a very bad girl."

Derrick blurted out, "You can't tell her you know... she'd kill me."

"Don't worry," she said, giving his hard cock another squeeze, "as long as I get the same treatment, I'll keep my lips zipped. Now, tell me, did your mom fool me into thinking that she got herself off?"

Relief washed across his face. He was rock hard, and Mr. Big Dick was about to make his appearance. "That was me... both times."

"How? And it better be the truth."

"The first time I used my tongue, the second time I fucked her." Relief quickly turned to pride.

This time Mandy was speechless. Shocked that Darlene was fucking her son, but also troubled that she was about to do the same thing. Was one right? Was one wrong? At least he wasn't a virgin.

Derrick took control, lifting her dress and looking down at her neatly trimmed dark triangle. Her body was nicely rounded, nothing like Darcy's tight abs. Her pussy lips were large and puffy, just begging to be touched. He reached in, cupping the soft flesh of her mound, wiggling a finger between the damp folds of her labia.

"Not here," Mandy said, "upstairs." She reluctantly let go of his cock and pushed her dress down, knocking his hand away.

"No," Derrick said, with authority, "I want to go to Johnny's room."

She looked at him skeptically, shaking her head. That one she didn't understand, but what the fuck difference did it make? She took him by the hand, outside and up the steps to his apartment.

Derrick stood in front of Johnny's trophy wall, amazed at the vast collection of awards and pictures. Behind him was another wall, covered of pictures of dozens of girls, lots of them in cheerleader outfits. "Holy fuck!" He turned to look at Mandy. "Are those all his girlfriends?"

She nodded, sheepishly, knowing what he must be thinking. "And yeah, he probably fucked them all. It's one of the perks of stardom."

He didn't know what to make of it, as his eyes moved from girl to girl. Several of them he recognized from high school.

Mandy interrupted his trip down memory lane, "I'm not particularly proud of that trophy wall." She unzipped her dress and stepped out of it. "But, that's not why we're here, is it?" She scooted over in front of him. "Unhook me, and forget about those pictures, they're out of your league. Concentrate on this one." Her bra dropped to the floor and she bent over the edge of the bed, wiggling her bare ass at him.

He should have taken offense at her remark, but looking at her very large ass erased any perceived insult. His pants were off in a jiffy, and she turned back to see his cock for the first time, standing fully erect.

"Damn, no wonder your mom... well, you know." She put Darlene out of her mind and focused on his magnificent cock. Should she take control, or follow his lead? She lay back on the king size bed, stretching out, opening up her legs, showing off all that she had to offer him.

Derrick dropped to his knees and buried his face in her crotch, inhaling deeply, taking in her musky scent.

"You like that, sniffing the real thing."

He nodded his head, sending a shiver of pleasure through her as his tongue bobbed in her slit.

"Flip around, let's see what I can do for you."

She got a close up view of his cock hovering over her face. She stroked his shaft, and realized that the head was out of reach of her mouth. She licked the base, getting him wet and using her hand to spread her saliva over the full length of his hard cock. She sucked his balls one at a time, gently squeezing them with her lips.

His tongue was heavenly, so wet and moist, darting in and out of her cunt and then circling her hard little clit. Overwhelmed with pleasure, she lay her head back, unable to concentrate on his cock, and let nature take its course. It didn't take long. Her heavy breathing gave way to panting. She began bucking, literally trying to fuck his tongue. It hit her like a ton of bricks. She cried out, as a heavenly orgasm spasmed uncontrollably through her rigid body.

He let her down easy, gently licking her glistening slit from top to bottom, slowly bringing her back to earth.

"Oh my God," she exclaimed, basking in the afterglow of a fabulous orgasm. "Do I have your mother to thank for that?"

"Un-huh," he said, "and Darcy, she was the first to show me how."

Only half paying attention, it took a moment for that to sink in. "You're fucking your mother... and your sister?"

He turned and planted a sloppy kiss on her lips, giving her a taste of her own pussy. "I am, and now I'm going to fuck you," His massive cock pressed down against her mound. She adjusted her hips until she felt his head penetrate her. She gasped, as he slowly filled her up, stretching her out, sliding into her, inch by inch. Once in, she squeezed him tight, keeping him buried deep inside her, savoring his incredible size.

"If that's okay with you?" he asked, his cock already deep inside her. He shifted his weight to his hands and knees, and then slowly drew his cock out of her. He held himself at her entrance, teasing her.

She struggled, trying to remember her last fuck. "Yes! Come on baby, do it. Fuck me... hard."

He plunged in, pumping her velvety cunt for all he was worth. She moaned, loudly, thrusting her hips up to meet him. "Yes," she cried, "that's so fucking good... don't stop... make me cum." She couldn't believe she was about to cum again, and tried to count the number of orgasms she'd had today. She only got to two when another powerful orgasm scrambled her brain, sending wave after wave of intense pleasure coursing through her body, with each thrust of his cock.

As her orgasm dissipated, she focused on Derrick, pounding away at her pussy, driving himself to the finish line. "That's it baby," she cooed, "fuck me... harder... cum for me... just like you did for your mother... hurry... I want you to cum."

He pulled out of her just in time, sending a rope of cum reeling towards her face. Her look of surprise told him that she wasn't expecting it. Too late, it slammed into her chin and splashed up on her mouth and nose. He stroked out more of his load, aiming for her large tits, and then let the last of it dribble into her thatch. Exhausted, he said, "I guess I should have warned you."

"If that's what you did this morning, then I guess I asked for it." She scooped the cum off her face and looked at her gooey fingers. Licking her lips, she asked, "What did your mom do with this?"

He pushed her finger into her open mouth, answering her question with a chuckle. "That's one of my mom's latest fantasies, getting a facial. Dad and I gave her one yesterday. I'll help clean you up, if you want."

She smacked her lips, sucking the white goo off her finger. "Whatever you do for your Mom."

He took his time, slurping his junk off of her ample breasts, toying with his goo and occasionally planting a sticky kiss on her lips.

"So, let me understand. You're fucking Darlene, Darcy, and now Daniel's in on it."

His grinned like a cheshire cat.

"Your mom mentioned that she recently had her first ass-fucked, compliments of Daniel."

"Yeah, I had to settle for seconds."

She stared at him in disbelief. "Your mom took... that... up her ass. No way."

He nodded, giving her plenty of time to consider what to say next.

"Fuck! You're going to make me ask?"

"Dad and I did a double, me in her ass and Dad in her cunt. It was so fucking hot. Have you tried it?"

"Up the ass, yes, but a double, no. Plus, it was a very long time ago. Luckily, I won't have to deal with that today."

"Why not?"

"Because you just got off, and Johnny will be home in an hour. There's not enough time."

He looked at her quizzically. "I don't need an hour."

"Get out of here, nobody comes back that quick."

He scooted forward, straddling her tits. "Open wide."

Too stunned to object, she opened her mouth and let him flop the head of his soft cock into her. She licked the head, getting another taste of her musky pussy. He reached back and fingered her wet snatch, pushing her oozing juices down into the crack of her ass. She eased in more of his cock, feeling it firm up as she sucked. God damn, could she really take this monster up her ass? She felt his finger enter her tight asshole and realized she was already past the point of no return.

"You like that?" he said, pushing his finger deeper into her ass, and then thumbing her slippery gash.

Her eyes smiled as his cock grew in her mouth. Initially, she got most of his soft cock snaked down her throat. As he hardened, the angle of her head prevented her from taking him down her throat. She settled for just the head, slobbering all over it, using her hands to spread saliva down his shaft. Without any lube handy, she wanted him wet, very, very wet. Lifting his cock out of her mouth and stroking the hard shaft, she said, "Hey stud, I think this puppy is good to go."

He loved her voice, and the dirty innuendo. He knew from experience that she had to be concerned about his size. He wanted to put her at ease, but wasn't sure how. "Nervous?" he asked.

She nodded, but only slightly, then flashed him a big smile. "Let's do this."

He stepped off the bed and pulled her to the edge, turning her up on all fours. Her ass was humongous, and jiggled when he gave it a light smack. "Your ass is fucking gorgeous, and there's just so much of it."

She turned and looked back at him. "I'll take that as a compliment."

He eased his cock into her cunt, still very wet from her last orgasm. "It was meant to be," he said, spreading her cheeks, exposing her tiny pink rosebud.

"Ahhh," she moaned, as his cock once again filled her up, "like the view?" She thought she was ready for him, but feeling his monster inside her, she began to wonder how she could possible take that up her ass.

"Uh-huh," he said, "but, I need a closer look."

He pulled his cock out and dropped to his knees, and then pressed his face into the crack of her ass. Probing blindly with his tongue, he quickly found her pucker and wiggled the tip of his tongue into her.

"Oh fuck Derrick," she said. His wet tongue immediately relaxed her, and she lay her head down on her arms, arching her back and pushing her wide open crack back against him. "Just like that, get me real slippery."

He once again thumbed her hard little button, causing her to move rhythmically against his face. He pulled back and used his finger to press his saliva into her slightly opened asshole. He couldn't resist sliding a finger in and watching it disappear. "You ready?"

"Fuck yes, but be gentle."

He stood and pressed the head of his cock against her tight opening. She wiggled her ass, like she was trying to draw his cock into her. He obliged, forcing the tip in, stretching her open.

"Ohhh," she moaned, lightly at first, but then louder as he pressed himself into her. The pain quickly turned to pleasure as he eased up, giving her time to adjust. "A little more," she said, with a slight tremble in her voice. He pushed again, harder, this time, forcing the head in, stretching her sphincter to the max. Again she cried out, but this time he stayed put, waiting for her muscle to relax. As the pain subsided, she wiggled her ass, working him into her, thankful that he wasn't pressing forward.