The Panty Sniffer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing great," he said, "once you relax, I'll be in."

She laughed, a nervous little laugh. "Easy for you to say, it's my ass on the line, not yours."

He joined her laughter, and gave her cheek another light smack. Laughing must have done the trick. He felt her muscle release, and quickly pushed himself in two or three inches.

She moaned again, but this time it was all pleasure. It was still tight as hell, but he was in, at least a little way. She held her breath, and then pushed back, taking in another inch. "Holy mother of God," she shouted, "how much more is there?"

He was less than half-way in, but didn't want to tell her that. "I'm almost all the way in." He had a mouthful of spit ready, so he pulled all but the head of his cock out of her ass and dribbled a big glob onto his cock. He easily pushed in an extra inch without any trouble. "I'm in," he lied. "Ready to fuck?"

Relief washed over her. She reached for her clit, thinking she would need a little extra to get off. "Do it big boy, fuck my ass."

He pumped her slowly, careful not to give away his secret.

"Oh yeah," she said, "faster, faster... fuck me hard... harder."

He was wound up now, watching his cock slide in and out of her generous ass. The harder he pounded her, the further in he went, and the closer he got to unloading inside her.

Her grunting grew louder with each thrust. She cried out in pleasure when he finally had himself balls deep in her ass. "Oh baby... oh baby... Cum with me... I'm so fucking close."

"I'm almost there," he replied, breathlessly.

"Don't wait for me baby... cum in my ass... cum now."

As if on command, Derrick erupted deep in her ass.

She felt his release inside her, and roughly fingered herself to orgasm as he pumped the last of his load into her. She felt a sudden surge of pride, getting this young stud off in her ass, and wondered how she was going to top that.

Derrick flopped on the bed next to her and watched her come down from her orgasm. She stretched out her legs, careful not to let any of Derrick's goo drip onto Johnny's bed. That would be hard to explain.

After resting for a few minutes, she turned to him and said, "That's the best fuck I've had in a very long time."

"Which one?"

She gave him a playful smack on the thigh. "I'm serious, I've been so wound up in Johnny's football career, I just haven't made time for myself. I just want to say thank you... and thank you for helping Johnny. If there's anything I can do for you, just ask."

He gazed into her in the eyes. What he really wanted was to fuck a girl his own age, somebody besides his sister. "It has been a lot of fun the last few days, first my mother, then my sister, and now you. But, I'll never get a chance to fuck a girl like Celia, she'd never give me the time of day."

It didn't take a rocket scientist to see where this was going. As much as she wanted to keep him to herself, she need to come up with a plan to get him laid. Hell, it didn't even have to be much of a plan. Every one of the girls pictured on Johnny's wall would jump his cock in a heartbeat, if they only knew how big it was. "Okay, I'll think of something to get you laid, who did you have in mind?" she asked, pointing to Johnny's picture wall.

He started scanning the pictures, starting with the most recent ones on the bottom. "Is that Maya?" he asked, pointing to the Asian girl with the long black hair.

She chuckled. "You heard me talking about her, didn't you?"

"Yeah, is she available?"

"Hey, this is going to be a long shot. I don't even know if I can talk Johnny into it. I just wanted to get an idea of what kind of girl you'd like... you know... for your first date."

He returned to the wall, taking a close look of each picture. He was nearly back to the beginning when he spotted his sister. "Holy fuck! That's Darcy's senior picture."

Mandy took a close look. "Oops, I forgot about that one. It was a long time ago, when Johnny was a freshman." A funny thought struck her, and she tried to suppress a giggle.

"What?"

"Well, it seems that you've already had one of Johnny's girls."

"Cute, but it doesn't count. Besides, I don't need to see these pictures to know that I want Celia, the girl I met earlier."

"Good choice, and I'll do my best to make it happen, but on one condition."

"What's that?"

"On the days you tutor Johnny, after you're done, you spend a little time with me. I'll even make sure to have panties ready, nice and wet, just the way you like them."

"Like I'm going to turn that down." He fished her panties out of his pants pocket. "Can I keep these?"

"Why, is your mom going to ask for proof?"

Yeah, she probably would. "No, after seeing Johnny's trophy wall, I'm thinking of starting one of my own."

"Okay, you can keep them. Let's get out of here before Johnny comes home."

He stuffed her lime green panties into his pocket and followed her out the door.

*****

Derrick bounded down the stairs and flopped into the reclining love seat, next to his mom. Dad was sawing logs in his recliner. "Where's Darcy?"

"She had a date tonight." Darlene took one look at the expression on his face and knew that she would have to be sharing Derrick with Mandy. "You were gone for more than four hours, was it that good?"

"Tutoring was two hours, but yes, it was incredible." His enthusiasm was boundless, and he couldn't wait to tell his mom all about it, especially the part about finding a girl for him. But, first things first. "Is there anything to eat?"

"There's a sandwich on the counter." Her patience ran out before he got halfway through the sandwich. "Are you going to keep me guessing?"

He shook his head and swallowed. "It went just like you planned. She asked me to carry the dirty clothes hamper down to the laundry, and there was a pair of panties on top, just like I knew there would be."

"Where was Johnny?" she asked, watching him wolf down the last bite.

"He had a date with this drop dead gorgeous blonde. I think her name was Celia."

"So, you and Mandy... did you?"

"Oh yeah, twice for me and three times for her. But, that's not even the best part."

She arched an eyebrow, letting her silence speak for itself. She felt a sudden pang of jealousy.

"She's going to hook me up with a girl my age."

"Whoa cowboy," she said, skeptically, "I think you skipped a few steps."

"I know Mom, it's just that Johnny had this wall of pictures of all the girls he's dated... and fucked."

"You were in Johnny's room?"

"Not for the tutoring, but yeah, later, when I fucked Ms. McCabe."

She shook her head. "That was Mandy's idea?"

"No, it was mine. Knowing that she knew about my... you know... big cock... it made me feel like I was in control... like I knew what I was doing."

"Wow, how did Mandy react?"

"She wants me back for more, after my tutoring sessions with Johnny. And I told her I would, but only if she helped me find a girl my age."

"And she agreed?" A sense of pride washed over her, replacing the dreaded jealousy that had gripped her earlier.

"Yeah, she knows all about Johnny's girls. She'll figure out something."

"When?"

"Nothing specific, but it better be soon."

She found her mind wandering, counting up the number of Mandy's orgasms. Fuck, that must have been a years worth for her. The moist warmth building between her legs was going to have to be satisfied. With his interest turning to younger girls, she wondered if Derrick would have anything left for her. "So, three times?" She knew he'd get hard if she could just get him talking about Mandy.

"The first was my tongue. She's so much bigger than you and Darcy, there is just a lot more of her to handle, and her breasts are really big."

She closed her eyes, replaying her morning with Derrick, on the kitchen table. She listened to him describe each of Mandy's orgasms, in the cunt and then in the ass. It was all she could to keep her hands off herself. When she opened her eyes, she glanced over to Derricks's lap. Rock hard, just as she expected. "Got anything left for your old mom?"

"Always," he said, pushing down his shorts and letting his cock flop up, "climb on."

Still wearing the baby blue panties from this morning, she opened her robe and peeled them off. He took a deep sniff and stretched them over his face. That really turned her on, and she quickly had him inside her in one smooth motion. "Ahhh," she cooed, as she indulged herself on his monster cock, sliding herself up and down at will.

He squeezed her breasts, thumbing her hard nipples. "Thanks for setting me up with Mandy—"

She interrupted him, slightly annoyed, "It's just me right now, forget Mandy."

"Sorry Mom, anything you want, just ask for it."

The possibilities were endless, but all she wanted right now was a nice slow fuck on her son's massive cock. "I've got what I want right now." She nuzzled his neck and let her orgasm build slowly, inching forward with each trip up and down his marvelous cock.

He worked her nipples, content to relax and let her control the pace. He wanted to let her get off on her own terms, a kind of thank you for all she had done for him. It would have worked too, if that fucking Celia hadn't popped into his mind. "Mom... I can't hold out any longer."

"Don't worry son." She kept up the same steady pace as she felt him release inside her. She was close, and he should still have enough for her to finish. If not, she had her finger ready.

"Oh Mom... I'm sorry."

"Hush," she said, putting a finger to his lips, "I'm doing just fine." Up and down she went on his slowly softening shaft, eking out just enough pleasure to keep her orgasm building, building, until... there it was, budding deep inside her... flowing outward... flooding her body with indescribable pleasure.

Derrick was in awe of his mother's powerful orgasm. It went on and on, ebbing and flowing as she fucked him until he was too soft to continue. It left her exhausted and she dozed off with his cock still locked inside her.

As he replayed the days events, he was shocked to feel himself getting hard again. He closed his eyes and kept still, hoping not to disturb her reverie.

The hand rubbing her ass eased her out of her slumber. Without looking, she knew it was Daniel. But the real shock, was the hard cock still inside her. How long had she been sleeping?

"Got room for me?" came the voice from behind her.

She turned and took in the grin on Daniel's face, along with the lube in one hand and his hard cock in the other. Apparently, she wasn't quite finished for the day.

"Hang on Mom," Derrick said, dropping the footrest and trying to get to his feet. He wasn't quite as strong as he thought, and fell back into the chair, unable to lift them both. "A little help Dad?"

"I'll get it," Daniel said, "but, let me get her ready first." He slathered her ass with a generous dollop of lube, and then smeared the excess onto his cock. He cupped her ass, ready to lift when Derrick tried to stand. "Ready."

With his dad lifting most of her weight, he easily stood with his mother still impaled on his hard cock.

Darlene wrapped her arms around her son's neck and lifted her legs, opening herself up to her husband's waiting cock.

Daniel squatted just enough to position his cock at the entrance to her tight little bum, then stood, easily forcing his slippery shaft into his wife's ass.

"Ahhh," she moaned, surprised to take him in so easily. She placed her hand on her son's shoulders, and then leaned back against her husband's chest. "Ready when you are."

Derrick gripped her thighs, and together with his Dad, lifted Darlene up and down on their cocks, fucking her in unison.

"Oh my," she said, "I think I'm going to like this."

Starting out slowly, they steadily picked up the pace until they had Darlene moaning in ecstasy, ready for yet another orgasm. Like this morning, she got noisy, letting loose a string of erotic sounds, punctuated with every sexual obscenity in her vocabulary.

Her foul mouth motivated them to pump her even harder.

It all turned to gibberish when a powerful orgasm swept away what little control she had left. Each time she felt her orgasm ebbing, it would return with a vengeance, sending her into a renewed frenzy of noisy expletives, egging them on to pump her even harder. She could hear them grunting, and began to wonder if they would ever cum. Every time she was ready to tell them enough, another powerful wave of pleasure would wash over her, erasing any thoughts of stopping.

Mercifully, they both unloaded within seconds of each other, buried deep inside her. They managed two more feeble pumps before loosing control themselves. It was just enough to send one last wave of pleasure coursing through her pulsing body.

"Oh fuck, Mom, that was unbelievable."

Finally getting her breathing under control, she dropped her feet and stood on her own. She could feel their cocks softening inside her, but wasn't quite ready to lift herself off. "What about you dear, was it unbelievable?"

Daniel gave her breast a playful squeeze, answering her question.

"Hand me my panties," Darlene said, grinning wildly at her son, "you'll need these for tomorrow."

They all laughed as Darlene managed to get her baby blue panties back on without spilling a drop of their precious goo.