The Panty Sniffer Ch. 05

Story Info
Dad gets a crack at Mom's friend in the RV.
7.9k words
4.56
53.3k
39

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers

Please enjoy the fifth chapter in this work of fiction. Mom's panty sniffing son is the youngest of the characters, and is nineteen years old.

While Darlene and Darcy have had their share of oral sex with women in this story, this chapter contains of touch of oral sex between Derrick and his father. It that is where you draw the line, please skip the end of this chapter.

A special thanks to the volunteer editors who have helped me get this published —Taylor VanCannon.

*****

Darcy looked up from her bowl of cereal when Derrick walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes.

"About time you got up," she said, "it's almost noon."

"Hey," he said, ignoring her sarcasm. "How come you're home so early?"

"Actually, I'm home late."

He gave her a puzzled look and scratched his uncombed hair.

"Just fix your breakfast, you'll figure it out."

He was halfway through his bowl of cereal before it dawned on him, she hadn't come home last night. He gave her a wide grin.

"Not too quick this morning," she said, teasing him.

He chuckled, then said, "So, you had a good date."

"It was," she said, "he was very romantic. I liked that."

"Liked?" He gave her a wink and said, "That doesn't sound very passionate."

"There's more to life than passion," she said, swatting his arm. "We went to a nice French restaurant, it was very elegant."

"Okay, so he fed you."

Annoyed, she said, "He took me dancing afterwards."

"Check. He swept you off your feet. Get to the good part."

"Derrick!" she said, frowning at him, "Is that all you think about?"

He laughed, heartily.

"Right," she said, suppressing a giggle, "what was I thinking?"

"So... did you?"

"Yes," she said, "like I said, he was very romantic. We had a nice, long, slow... fuck. There, happy now?"

Derrick looked at her cautiously. Just the detached way she said it, something didn't sound quite right. Taking a wild guess, he asked, "Did he get you off?"

She turned her head away from him, annoyed to have been drawn into this conversation. She fidgeted with her red hair, twisting a strand with her stubby fingers. "There's more to life than getting off. He was a really nice guy."

He looked at her skeptically, waiting for her to return his gaze. When she finally did, he could see the disappointment in her pale blue eyes. "I'm sorry Sis, I didn't mean to upset you. I'm glad you had a good time."

"I did," she said, matter of factly, "and I spent the night with him."

"How about this morning, did he get you off then?"

She looked at him wistfully, then said, "He was very tender, waking me up with a massage. It was nice." Fuck! Doubt crept into her mind. Was Derrick right?

Derrick shook his head, realizing she didn't answer the question.

Defiant, she said, "And no, I didn't get off. He had to get to work and there wasn't enough time."

"You sent him to work with a boner?"

It finally dawned on her, she had been used and gotten nothing in return. She hated to admit that her brother was right, but she was on the losing end of this argument. There was no point in delaying the inevitable. "No, Mr. Smarty Pants, I did not send him to work with a hard on. I blew him first." She paused, realizing the absurdity of defending this guy any further, then added, "The little shit."

Derrick sat stone faced, waiting for Darcy to crack up. It didn't take long, and together they had a good laugh.

"I suppose your day was better," she said, her laughter subsiding.

"I had a date."

"With Mom?" she asked, sarcastically.

He stuck his tongue out at her and fished Mandy's lime green boy shorts out of his pocket. He held them up and took a quick whiff before tossing them to Darcy.

She instinctively caught them and stretched out the waistband. Too big to be Mom's. "Where'd you get them?"

"Smell them first, then I'll tell you."

It dawned on her where this morning was heading, and she felt an instant warmth in her loins. Indulging him, she gingerly brought them up to her nose and took a delicate sniff. They definitely had the scent of an aroused woman.

"Mandy McCabe," he said, beaming with pride.

"Who?"

"She's a friend of Mom's."

"Mom set you up with one of her friends?" she asked, incredulously. "Why would she do that?"

"It's a long story. I thought you would know her."

"Why?"

He gave her a devious smile, then said, "Because you fucked her son, Johnny McCabe."

She stared at him in disbelief. "And how could you possibly know that?"

"Is it true?"

Fuck! She should have been pissed with him for delving into her personal life. But, it had just the opposite effect, arousing her even more. "Not exactly," she said, "I didn't fuck him. But, he was my very first blow job." A warm smile crossed her lips as her mood softened.

"Let's go upstairs." Confident Darcy would follow him, he entered his parent's room and plopped into the recliner.

She stood over him, her hands on her hips, elbows cocked out, waiting to see what he had in mind.

"You still wearing your panties from last night?"

"Yeah," she said grinning at him.

He watched her strip down to a pair of white bikini panties embossed with pale pink roses. "Silk?" he asked, running a hand over the smooth fabric covering her firm ass.

She nodded and peeled them off, taking her time, giving him a nice long look at her trimmed red muff. She even took a whiff before tossing them to him.

He took a long sniff, and then said, "Too bad you didn't cum in these."

She smacked his thigh with a loud crack. She didn't need to be reminded of that.

"Check the hamper," Derrick said, tossing aside Darcy's panties. "See if Mom left something for me."

She returned with a pair of baby blue panties. Her lust got the better of her, so she took a subtle sniff before tossing them to her brother.

He inhaled deeply, taking a protracted sniff, recalling how they had been prepared the night before. "Look in Mom's nightstand, there should be some lube."

After finding it, she waved the tube in his face, "What makes you think I'm going to need this?"

He grinned and slipped his pants off, letting his soft cock flop between his legs. "Hop up here and I'll tell you how my day went."

She stripped off the rest of her clothes without being asked, and then straddled him, nuzzling her face in the panties wrapped around his neck, feeling the warmth of his body radiate through her. She grazed her tiny tits over his scrawny hairless chest until she felt her nipples harden.

"Mmmm," he moaned, grateful to have his horny sister back in his lap. He began his tale with the morning phone call between Mandy and his mom. By the time he got to their first orgasm, his hard cock stood up between her legs, wedged into the crack of her ass.

She moved forward until the head of his cock wedged between the lips of her wet pussy. Just as he got to the part about fucking his mother while Mandy fingered herself, she slid back, wiggling herself onto his massive shaft. She moaned softly as he filled her, washing away any memory of the sad little fuck she had last night.

He concentrated on telling his story, letting Darcy hump him slowly, at her own pace. When he described fucking Mandy in Johnny's room, she was beside herself with lust, pumping him frantically, gyrating her hips like a Tahitian dancer. Sensing her losing control, he took over, gripping her hips and jamming his cock up into her, just as a massive orgasm swept through her bouncing body.

She shrieked in ecstasy, relinquishing total control to Derrick. He spewed his load deep into her cunt, pounding her until she finally had to cry uncle.

They embraced, snuggling, waiting for their heavy breathing to subside.

"Let me guess?" she said, remembering the lube. "You fucked her in the ass."

Derrick chuckled, "And, she took it without any lube. Just a little spit."

"Fuck that," she said.

"But... you're thinking about it... right?"

"Maybe," she said, feeling his cock shrink inside her. "Why don't you finish telling me about your day... then... we'll see?"

He took his time, recounting every little detail. It wasn't long before he could feel her squeezing his cock with the muscles of her cunt, bringing him back to life. By the time he got to the double fuck with Mom and Dad, she moaned softly, wiggling around on his hard cock. He could see the excitement in her bright eyes. "Hand me the lube," he commanded.

It was now or never. She held out the lube, but had a change of heart. "I'll do it."

He was rock hard, inside her, and didn't want to do anything to discourage her. "Take all the time you need."

She sat upright, taking his cock even deeper into her. "I will." She squeezed out a dollop of lube on her ring finger and reached behind, spreading it into the crack of her ass. She bit her lower lip and slipped the finger into her tight little hole.

He pressed his thumbs into her hard nipples, rolling them from side to side, trying to distract her so she would relax.

"Ahhh," she moaned, and placed a hand on his chest for support. She gently finger fucked her tight asshole while slowly moving up and down on his cock, getting him nice and wet.

On the receiving end of her nice slow fuck, he closed his eyes, trying to tamp down the fire building within, fearing he might get off too early and miss the main event.

She paused at the bottom of her stroke and worked a second finger up into her asshole, forcing it open.

She wrinkled her freckled nose and stretched her lips taught, trying to ward off the impending pain. The thought of her fingers in her ass were too much for him. He put his hands on her shoulders. "Stop... no more fucking... until your ass is ready."

She immediately understood his predicament, and realized the she too was much closer to getting off than she wanted to admit. He was just so fucking big... and she was stalling for time. She grimaced as she forced a third finger into her asshole, stretching it to the max. Was it going to be enough?

He gripped her cheeks and spread her open. "Ready?" he asked, hopefully.

She nodded and pulled her fingers out of her ass. His cock made a sucking sound coming out of her cunt and she gripped it firmly, poised to cram it into her tight asshole.

"Take it slowly," he said, firmly pulling her ass cheeks apart.

She guided the head of his cock to her tight entrance and gingerly pushed back, taking him in slowly, waiting for the pain.

He watched the shock on her face as she continued down, steadily inching his cock into her ass.

"Oh my God!" she whispered to him, "Can you fucking believe this?" The anticipated pain never arrived.

Actually, her couldn't. Both Mandy and his mother had been much harder to enter, and it caused them considerable discomfort. "Must be your magic fingers."

With a gasp, she bottomed out on his cock and lowered herself to his chest, hugging him tight. "Do you like that?"

"Mmmm... you know I do." Unable to hold back much longer, he said, "This is going to be quick."

"Relax," she said, holding herself still, "don't get ahead of me. Just breathe, nice and steady. This feels so fucking good, I want to enjoy it."

After a few seconds the urge inside him subsided, and he said, "Okay, how do you want to do this?"

She lifted her face and grinned at him. Sitting upright, she twisted herself around on his rigid pole, turning her back to him. She planted her feet on his thighs and her hands on the arm of the chair. He gripped her by the waist and easily lifted her petite body, careful not to slide her off his cock. With her weight on her hands and feet, she rolled her head back, brushing his face with her soft red hair. "Do it," she commanded.

He thrust upward, jamming his cock into her ass, savoring the snug fit.

"Harder," she said, panting, "fuck me harder... make me cum." She supported herself on all fours and took his relentless pounding, driving her to the brink of another orgasm.

Delirious with lust, he exploded into her ass as she writhed above him, crying out in ecstasy. He felt her shudder just before her arms gave way, sending her crashing down on top of him. Slowly regaining control, she stretched out her legs, maintaining a tight grip on his softening cock.

He held her tight, massaging her upper body, tenderly squeezing her breasts, bringing her down slowly from her intense orgasm. He couldn't resist one last wisecrack, "So... what works best for you? Nice and romantic, or—"

She cut him off by squeezing down hard on her sphincter, forcing a tiny yelp out of him.

"Does that mean you liked it?"

"Liked?" she asked, sarcastically.

Now it was his turn to laugh. "I thought you wanted nice and slow."

"I did," she said, "at least until I felt that monster inside me. I couldn't help myself, I just had to get off. But, next time, it will last longer. I promise."

He liked the sound of that. "What are your plans for the rest of the day?"

"You mean we're done?"

"I have to go over to Mandy's, I have another tutoring session with Johnny." He felt his soft cock about to slip out of her ass and held out her white panties.

She chuckled, and then kicked her legs in the air to pull the panties over her feet, wiggling into them just as his soft cock slipped out of her ass. She rolled over to face him, enjoying the warmth of his body as she lay tight against him. "Yeah, right, and I know how that's going to end." A sudden pang of jealousy entered her thoughts.

He chuckled. "You were the one who started this, little Miss Panty Detective."

Indeed she had, and it was paying off for both of them. She was fucking her Dad, and anybody else she wanted too. If anybody should be jealous, it was Derrick. "Anyway, I'm supposed to meet my girlfriends tonight... I'm sure they are going to want to know how my date went."

He chuckled. "No problem, you can tell them all about the romantic stuff, and then just substitute me for the sex."

She gave him a playful smack on the cheek, knowing that was exactly what she would be doing. "You're bad."

"You have no idea," he said, suddenly serious. "Can I have your panties, the ones you're wearing now?"

She raised her head and arched an eyebrow.

"For my collection... you know... like Johnny's wall of pictures."

"It better be a private collection," she said, kicking him her gooey panties.

"It will... Can you give me a ride to Mandy's?"

*****

Johnny snapped the book shut. "Done! How'd I do?"

Derrick checked his notes. "Good, you're making progress. Two hours a day should be about right."

"And, it'll get me off academic probation?"

"Yep, it won't be a problem."

"Thanks buddy, you're a lifesaver. I thought Mom was going to kill me when I showed her the letter."

Derrick paused, deep in thought. Mandy made herself scarce when he showed up today, and he was afraid she was ducking her promise to fix him up with one of Johnny's girls. He decided not to wait. "Did you mean what you said yesterday, about hooking me up."

Johnny looked at him suspiciously. "That's funny, my mom mentioned the same thing just before you got here. What gives?"

"Your mom?" he asked, trying to hide his case of nerves. "She kind of gave me a funny look when she heard me tell you that I hadn't had a date since going away to college." Fuck, he'd never had a date in high school either. "Maybe she feels sorry for me."

"Yeah," Johnny said, rubbing his chin, "I guess I did tell you I'd do something about that."

"So, you'll help?"

"Sure, why not? If you can get me off academic probation, that's the least I can do for you."

Derrick glanced at his watch. "You don't have a date tonight?"

"Nah," he said, "Coach Jackson gave us some videos to study over summer. Thought I'd get started. Interested?"

He tried to hide his disappointment, with Johnny around, there would be no messing around with his mother tonight. Fuck!

Johnny took one look at his face, and said, "Guess that's a no."

"Some other time."

Mandy popped her head in to see how things were going. She already knew that Johnny was staying in, and quietly shared in Derrick's disappointment. It had been on her mind all day, keeping her in a constant state of arousal. Oh well, there was always her collection of dildos. "You need a ride home?"

"Do you mind," Derrick replied, "I texted Darcy, but she didn't reply."

"It's not a problem," she replied, "I've got some errands to run anyway."

"Are you going to be gone long?" Johnny asked.

"Couple of hours," Mandy replied. "Why?"

"I might go out later," Johnny said, "can you leave me the car?"

"I suppose," she said, "I could drive the Winnie" The beginnings of a fresh plan took shape in her mind. Were they in on this together? No way, it had to be a fluke. But, just the thought of getting Derrick into the back of the Winnie was enough to get her juices flowing. Looking at him, she asked, "I hope you don't mind riding in the RV?"

"No," he said, "the RV is cool." With Johnny standing there, he couldn't very well ask if it had a bed, but that's what went through his mind. He saw her flash her pearly whites and knew she was thinking it too. He couldn't wait to get his hands on her big, luscious tits.

She pulled the Winnie out of the garage and flipped on the roof A/C to cool it down. She darted upstairs for a quick touch up. It only took a moment in front of the mirror to give her hair a toss and freshen her makeup. She admired her gorgeous highlights layered over her dark brunette hair, hanging well past her shoulders, with a slightly unkempt, stringy look. It didn't come cheap, but tonight, it was worth every penny. Before heading down, she fished a tube of KY jelly from her dildo collection and dropped it into her purse. Much better to be prepared. Derrick was already in the passenger seat when she buckled up and backed out of the driveway.

Derrick looked over his shoulder and checked out the seating arrangement. "Does that sofa make into a bed?"

"No, but there is a queen size in back," Mandy said, "interested?"

"You know I am."

"Good," she said, "we can stop in the parking lot at Walmart."

He gave her a suspicious look. "Won't that be kind of obvious?"

"Nope," she said, "RV'ers park overnight all the time. Nobody bothers them."

As they pulled into the Walmart, Derrick spotted three other RV's in a far corner of the lot and pointed to them. "Over there?"

Mandy wheeled the rig in near the other RV's, careful to give them a little extra space, in case any of the neighbors got too nosey. She killed the engine, and pulled down the front window shades.

Derrick stretched out on the sofa. "We better be quick," his said, "mom's probably wondering where I am."

"Oh," Mandy said, squeezing in next to him, "I think she'll figure it out." She slipped a hand inside his sweats, fishing for his cock. "Any special requests?"

"Can I start with—"

"Let me guess," she said, cutting him off, "you want my panties."

He nodded enthusiastically.

"We'll get to that," she said, pushing down his pants and springing his cock free, "I promise. But first..." She wrapped her lips around the head of his semi-erect cock, and snaked it down her throat until her lips touched his pubes. She relished the sensation, wondering if she would ever be able to pull it off if he was hard. Sure enough, she felt herself start to gag as his cock stiffened, and slowly pulled it out of her mouth.

"Now?"

Mandy rubbed her crotch, making sure her panties were good and wet before peeling them off and stretching them over his freckled face. If it hadn't been for the size of his cock, she would have laughed out loud at the ridiculous image of this scrawny kid peeking at her though the leg holes of her panties.

"Oh yeah," he said, inhaling deeply, taking in her musky aroma. "How do I look in black?"

tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers