The Panty Sniffer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darlene could hear her son's balls slapping Daniel's forehead and wondered how he was reacting. Judging from the look on Darcy's face, it wasn't distracting him from attacking her pussy with a vengeance. She noisily slurped on his cock, giving him yet another distraction.

Darcy was too far gone to even notice what her mother was up to. The ecstasy of her father's tongue lashing her clit while her brother pounded his monster into her had her panting, eager to get off.

Derrick was fired up about tricking his dad, and couldn't wait to flood his face with cum. Darcy arched her back and pushed back against his cock, taking every inch he had to offer. He knew from experience the joy his dad was getting from tonguing her sweet little pussy, and he could see his mom's head in his crotch, sucking his cock back to life. While there was a remote possibility that his dad would be pissed, he instinctively knew that his mother was working hard to prevent that.

Darcy cried out as a powerful orgasm rocked her body. Derrick held her hips steady, keeping her positioned over her dad's mouth, and slowed his stroke. He wanted to keep her cuming for as long as possible, until he was ready to blow.

Darlene had her husband rock hard and deep in her throat when Darcy shrieked. She hoped Derrick could complete his job before Darcy rolled off of him, unable to take any more of his pounding cock.

Derrick closed his eyes and concentrated on his cock. He could feel his sister's pulsing cunt, constricting with each wave of orgasmic pleasure coursing through her body. It happened quicker than he expected, and he barely had his cock out of her before firing his first shot. It splashed against the crack of her ass.

Daniel looked up to see a big glob of his son's cum about to drip into his eyes. Reacting instinctively, he rolled his head back and closed his eyes, trying to dodge the dripping goo. In doing so, his tongue came out of Darcy's ravaged cunt, giving her a needed break.

Derrick saw his father's open mouth, and aimed directly for it. Bullseye!

Daniel coughed and sputtered, unable to avoid rope after rope of cum heading his way.

Darcy's orgasm finally subsided and she rolled off of her father. She flipped around in time to watch Derrick stroke the last of his cum into Dad's mouth. He looked more surprised than pissed. Maybe that was a good sign.

Darlene saw an opening and moved forward to take Darcy's place. Keeping a tight grip on Daniel's cock, she guided it into her wet cunt, and then hugged him tight, kissing his cum covered lips, preventing him from spitting out his son's goo.

Realizing that he had been set up, he forced a mouthful of cum up between his wife's parted lips, which she eagerly sucked out of his mouth.

Darlene gyrated wildly on his cock while she savored the taste of her son's cum, recently obtained from her husband's reluctant mouth. It was just the kind of nasty outcome she needed to get off. "Fuck me," she said, licking the last of the cum from her lips. "Hard! Fuck me hard. Make me cum."

Darlene's nasty performance washed away any lingering revulsion he had to getting a mouthful of his son's cum. He thrust himself up into her, doing his best to satisfy her desire.

Derrick snuggled up to his sister, and together they watched the frenzied performance of their parents.

Darlene let loose with a string of nasty expletives when her climax approached, egging on her husband to pound her harder. A mighty orgasm hit her hard, leaving her paralyzed, frozen in place on her husband's cock.

Daniel took over, ramming his cock up into her rigid body, trying desperately to reach his own climax. He didn't make it.

Derrick saw his dad's frustration and nudged his sister. She looked at him and grinned, and then shouldered her mother off her dad's cock and took her place.

"Oh fuck yeah," Daniel shouted, sliding his cock into his daughters snug cunt.

Thrilled to be fucking her dad again, she couldn't stop grinning as she humped his cock, counting each stroke. She spotted a drop of her brothers cum clinging to his eyebrow and licked it clean. She only got to seven before she felt his release inside her.

The image of a grinning pixie was the last thing he saw before a powerful climax overtook him. "Aaaragh!" Daniel arched his back, beside himself with lust as he unloaded into his daughter.

When the panting subsided, Derrick gathered up all three pair of panties. Always planning for the future, he handed Mom and Darcy theirs, and pocketed Mandy's.

Daniel laughed at the ladies antics as they lay on their backs, making a spectacle of getting back into their panties. "I guess we're all panty sniffers now."