The Pantyhose Stalker Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,965 Followers

Mike lay on top of Janine for about half an hour, enjoying the warmth and softness of her body and then he was rock hard once again. He fucked her twice more that night and both times her body unconsciously responded. She was soaking wet down there and Mike thought she came at least twice.

By three o'clock he was finished with her. He suspected the Roofies would be wearing off soon and his cock was sore from so much fucking. He dressed her as best he could and then dressed himself. He rummaged through her purse and found her keys.

Checking the coast was clear he half dragged-half walked her down to the basement car park and put her in the passenger seat of her car. He drove her home confident she had told him that her so-called 'life-partner' was away. He left her in the car while he checked out her apartment. It was dark and empty.

Once again he struggled to get her on the bed. Now came the tricky part! He took off her jacket and threw it on the floor and pulled off her high-heels and dropped them at the foot of the bed as if she had kicked them off in haste. He opened her blouse and lifted her tits free of her bra cups and then arranged one of her hands across her large firm tits. He hiked up her skirt and pulled down her panties and hose, bunching them around her knees.

It took him only a minute to find her vibrator hidden under her panties in her underwear drawer. Every woman he knew owned a vibrator so it was a certainty that a lezzo would have one. He had also found a strap-on cock in the drawer, probably to use on her lezzo partner.

Mike inserted the vibrator into Janine's sodden cunt and loosely placed her other hand over it. He stood back to admire his handiwork. Just what he had strove for! She looked like she had come home drunk and hurriedly torn off her jacket, fallen on the bed, kicked off her shoes and ripped open her blouse to play with her tits, and pulled down her underwear so she could frig herself with her vibrator.

She looked magnificent and despite having fucked her three times already, Mike was becoming erect again. He took a handful of Kleenex and relieved himself into them, stuffing them into his pocket. He took out his mobile phone; activated the camera function and took a succession of photos of Janine Munner's prostrate body. She had a drugged smile on her face and in the pictures she looked like a drunken whore who couldn't wait to get undressed before masturbating herself with a vibrating dildo.

Mike was proud of his work. If the Roofies worked right then she should wake up with very little knowledge as to what had happened to her last night. He was pretty certain she would figure that she had somehow gotten home drunk and horny and pleasured herself until she fell asleep. Too much drink and an absent partner would explain her current situation to herself.

Mike let himself out of his partner's apartment, but not before stealing a pair of her pantyhose and panties from her underwear drawer. He would have liked to take the underwear she was wearing, but that would be too risky. He walked a few blocks until he found an all-night drug store and called a cab.

He was fast asleep in his apartment an hour later, dreaming about what he was going to do the Bouvier mother and daughter when he got the chance. Janine Munner's panties and pantyhose were tucked away in the drawer where he kept Nadine Bouvier's pantyhose and other assorted trophies from the women he had assaulted.

The next morning Janine Munner woke up feeling like shit. She was experiencing the worse hangover she had ever had. She was quite surprised to find that she was lying on her bed still fully clothed, although her clothing was in disarray and she had obviously fallen asleep masturbating. God she must have been horny as hell when she got home! The vibrator was still buried in her vagina and she felt sore. She must have given herself a real workout. She couldn't really remember leaving the bar but when she got off the bed she could see her car parked outside through the window.

As she showered she tried to remember the rest of last night, but she could only remember up to the part where she was drinking at Mike's local bar. She must have driven home drunk! Being a cop she chided herself for committing such a blatant breach of the law. She had a wry smile on her face when she thought about how she had woken up. Her girlfriend or life-partner as they referred to each other had been away for over a week and she had been horny for some time. Her cunt felt bruised, but she had vague memories of having multiple orgasms last night so she had obviously worked herself hard with the vibrator.

She usually took the submissive role when they had sex and she loved her girlfriend to fuck her hard and fast with the strap-on they used during sex. She had clearly used the vibrator extensively inside herself during a prolonged masturbation session and then finally passed out from the booze. She lathered up her clean-shaven pussy and explored her tender labia; her clitty hardened and she stroked it gently at first and then increased the pressure and speed. She rubbed out an orgasm, finished her shower and dressed.

She arrived at work feeling a lot better after taking a handful of Tylonol and drinking a large coffee in the car she had bought to go at Starbucks. Mike was sitting at his desk looking fresh as a daisy. Bastard!

"Geez Mike I certainly tied one on last night," she smiled at him apologetically.

"Yep Sarge; but you insisted on driving yourself home," he smiled ruefully back at her.

"Still; no harm done," she said.

"None," Mike smiled to himself.

To Be Continued.......................

In the next chapter Mike hatches his scheme to sexually assault Michele and her daughter, but first he takes Michele back to the railway workshop and fucks her in same place he sexually assaulted her.

Please send me feedback, criticism and encouragement; I will always respond.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,965 Followers
12